- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nadine engages in behavior most unlady like.

When Nadine walked into her off-campus apartment she stripped down immediately, grateful for the cool air of provided by her A/C. She had almost forgotten about her prisoners, their feeble struggles didn't even tingle. Taking her shirt off she noticed one had almost managed to wriggle his way out from under the side of her breast. Licking her fingertip, she swiped at him, he stuck fast to her saliva. Taking her phone out for a snap, she wiped him off on her right nipple. "Lick it" Nadine commanded and he complied. She became aroused at her control of the tiny man and her nipple grew stiff, but she couldn't feel him. She decided to give him a little squeeze for motivation, but he popped to her amusement. "Oops"

 

Lifting each breast, she ran her hand under them and gathered the remaining 49. They were warm to the touch and sopping wet with her sweat. A few crawled slowly, most were barely moving. With an uncharacteristic gentleness she placed them on the cool tile of the kitchen floor and squatted down over them. Her aroused cunt dominating their world like an angry god.

 

"Listen up you little fucks, this is how it’s going to be. You are nothing now, specks lucky to grovel in the presence of feminine perfection. I own you, mind body and spirit. I'm going to use you like the worthless losers that deep in your heart you knew you always were. Whatever your fate today just know you deserved it"

 

She had used her sexy "come hither voice" raspy from years of smoking it normally drove men wild. At this size though, it invaded their soul's. They were completely hers now, their arousal overriding their fear, disgust and sense of self preservation.

 

"Alright my little bitches, my pussy is hungry and your cocks are too small to feed her. You five crawl into my hand, it’s time for a sacrifice". Hypnotized by her awesome presence, the group complied.

 

Sitting back on a kitchen chair, Nadine spread herself and brought her hand to her pussy. She smiled down at her slaves "Feed yourselves to me" The Cadets ran forth and jumped, landing on her inner lips. Nadine let go of herself, using her phones camera as a mirror she watched them be devoured. Though they tickled nicely it was the thought of the 5 men in her pussy; their lives, training, hopes and dreams all reduced to a masturbatory aid that sent her into sexual overdrive. She had started to finger herself when she realized there was a better option hanging on the wall. As part of their drunken debauchery, her roommates had suction mounted a clear dildo to the kitchen wall. It was routinely used, even by guests and seldom cleaned. Nadine didn't care, she wanted it now. Leering down at the remaining men she snarled "You specks better watch what happens to your friends, don't fucking look away"

 

Standing over them, she bent back and eased a wall mounted dildo into herself. Back arched she began to ride it, slowly at first, rising to a rapid pace, slamming her ass into the wall. Her neighbors had complained about the noise in the past but she didn't care, her moans were interspaced by a cacophony of wet meaty sounds as she hatefucked herself with the artificial phallus. For the men inside it was a nightmare, pressed into the soft warm flesh of her vagina by the rubbery dildo, her juices swamped them. As it entered their mouths, they began to lap out almost instinctively, fully aroused despite the hellish conditions. The mants beneath her cowered in awe, never daring to take their eyes off her.

They had just started to dry from their earlier imprisonment when they were soaked by the sweat and juices that rained down on them from above. She orgasmed and contracted, her pussy gripping the fake cock even as she plopped it out of her. Looking back, she saw a peculiar sight, against all odds a lone survivor was spread eagle on the tip, trapped in the rapidly drying cum. His friends weren't so lucky, 3 red smears graced the dildo. The other one must still be inside her. She shrugged "guess he'll come out one way or another"

 

She squatted down to look at him, uncaring that this action let forth a deluge of her fluids onto the cadets below. Grabbing her phone from a nearby chair she brought it up and snapped a picture. Her Goth roommate Mandy would be home in an hour or so, stressed from her job as a waitress. Nadine sent her a quick text with the pic so she would know she had a present waiting for her.

 

"Hey stud, my friend Mandy will be around in a bit, hope you’re up for a second round" she teased. "Pretty sure she's on her period, hope you don't mind"


Nadine knew Mandy would delight in fucking this little shit to death. Her other roommate Alice, though equally adventurous was too kind hearted to inflict harm on even these worthless ants. This gave her an evil idea and she ordered 28 of the survivors onto her hand. she had to act quickly; Alice would be home from her shift at their work any minute.

 

She ran into her room, quickly grabbing her favorite plug and spitting on it, looking down at the 28 scared men in her hand, Nadine teased "I hope you little men like the taste of my dirt star, don’t stop licking" and placed them on her asshole, immediately feeling them get to work. Carefully she worked plug into herself, pressing them between the hard plug and her anal walls, twisting as she went to assure even distribution. All the while the cadet’s little tongues worked away. She laughed "You shits are good at following orders"

 

Nadine and Alice both worked at the same strip club, the Drunken Cat. All of the strippers were college students and the clientele were mostly soldiers from the nearby base. The tips were not as good as other places in town, but it was steady and the manager was a former stripper herself and treated her girls nicely. Alice always returned hot and bothered, after a quick piss she would usually masturbate in her room. Nadine had gotten her a horse cock dildo for Christmas last year and she just loved the thing. It had a feature that shot fake cum into you on demand, Alice loved it but was usually felt it was too much effort. That is unless Nadine prepped it for her. Whenever she did that, Alice let Nadine use it as a strap-on and fuck her with it.

 

Gathering the remaining Cadets. Nadine rushed into Alice's room and found the toy in her nightstand, taking it in one hand she brought forth her palm with finger extended to the piss slit. "Alright losers, you're cock snacks now, walk the fucking plank and make it snappy" One by one the sixteen cadets walked down her finger and dropped into the urethra, Nadine watched with glee, giggling at the sight of the tiny men in their uniforms being gobbled up by the hungry horse cock. She could feel a slight bulge as each man slid down, she would squeeze to stop their descent so they didn't get bunched up.


She spoke down at the last cadet on her finger "It would have been more fun to feed you to a real horse cock, bet the horse would enjoy you little dudes” with that she tipped her finger over and watched him slide in. "I've got to remember give my cousin a call, pretty sure they have a few horses on that commune"

After she fed the last cadet into the slit, she grabbed a "Cum Load" packet. It had the look and consistency of real cum and was completely edible though it tasted only vaguely sweet. She put it into the microwave, it dinged right as Alice walked through the door. She looked stressed and angry.

 

"Hey babe, I've got a little surprise for you" Nadine bit her lower lip "I figured you might be stressed so I heated up some of your Christmas present, I figured I might help you take a load off"

 

"God, you are the best. I've had such a shit day; men can be such bastards" Alice peeled off her sweaty cloths and went into her bedroom.

Nadine put in the cum cartridge and set it to manual, that way she could control when it shot out with a little remote. She made sure to put in a fresh CO2 canister as well, she wanted this to cum hard. Strapping in, she felt the warmth of the cartridge against her crotch and 28 tiny tongues working feverishly in her ass. She ran her hand down the shaft, feeling the small lumps of the cadets she gave it a gentle squeeze to remind them whose boss. She felt aroused, dominating, angry...she wanted to fuck them, to blast those losers into her roommate’s womb. Those little fucks wouldn't know what hit them.

 

Alice was lying on the bed, spread eagle fingering herself. Nadine climbed on top of her, briefly sandwiching the dildo between their sweaty bodies as they shared a passionate kiss.

 

Alice flipped over and presented herself to Nadine, looking back over her shoulder with a sultry smile.

 

Nadine entered her gently and began to pump, slowly increasing tempo until she was going exactly how rough she liked it. As Alice moaned Nadine stifled a giggle at the plight of the cadets inside her equine shaft. She wished it could be real so she could feel them squirm, next time she vowed to stick some in herself, maybe a few down her urethra. A leather rope led to the choker around Alice's neck and Nadine gave it a tug "You like that bitches"

 

Things soon reached a climax, Alice orgasmed. It must have been hell in there Nadine thought. Their tight space becoming tighter, the smell of pussy all around, Alice's body heat turning it into a sauna. With that thought, Nadine thrust deep and held it, triggering the fake cum blast, it the height of passion she couldn't help but call out "die you fucks" Alice shuttered and orgasmed several times in a row.

 

Nadine laid on top of her with the strap-on still inside, Alice continued to contract as micro-orgasms struck her. Nadine spooned her, holding her tight and gently stroking her hair. The faint tickles in her ass assured her other prisoners were alive and well.

 

After about 20 minutes Nadine pulled out with a plop and stood up. Alice keeled before her and Nadine gently wiped the dildo on her face, part of the role play. Alice began to lick it, gathering up the remaining fake cum onto the center of her tongue. Looking up into Nadine’s eyes she stuck out her tongue, a tiny cadet moving floated in the load. "Swallow it" Nadine said with a confident grin, Alice obliged.

 

Another cadet squirmed on Alice's cheek, Nadine swiped her finger across him and brought him to Alice's lips. "You missed a spot" Nadine smiled. Alice unknowingly sucked him off her finger. Looking down between her legs Nadine saw a few cadets plastered to the sides of Alice's pussy. Idlily, she traced her finger around, gathering them under her fingertip.

Nadine guided her finger towards Alice’s tight butthole and began to slowly drag her victims across the greasy ridges that surrounded the puckered hole. Alice giggled and looked back at her "What are you doing babe" Nadine smiled and brought her finger over the entrance, briefly enjoying the squirms of the cadets who now knew their fate. She pressed it inside, the sphincter gripped her finger, pulling the cadets off like a hungry mouth. Alice shuttered "Trying something new" Nadine replied.

 

Alice wrapped her arms around Nadine's legs and looked up at her longing for more "I don't know what got into you, but you have got to fuck me like that more often"

 

If only she knew what was entombed in that fake cream pie inside her Nadine thought. She smiled sweetly at Alice "For sure, but babe I've got to get ready for work"

 

Nadine took off the strap-on, taking a brief shower she emerged to find Alice lounging with it, as if it were her new best friend "awe, you look so cute lying there" Nadine took a quick Snap, secretly proud of her dirty work.

 

Mandy walked in just as she was leaving for her shift at the Drunken Cat. Mandy grabbed Nadine and gave her a deep kiss. "That little bitch is about to earn his red wings" Mandy smirked and made her way into the kitchen, where the wall mounted dildo awaited with its victim.

 

"Yaaas queen, fuck his brains out" Nadine called out after her as she shut and locked the door.

Making her way her way to the club, Nadine had an awesome shift, her little butt plug bitches serviced her the whole night. Her attitude boosted by their efforts, Nadine grinded away, giving lap dances and making twice what she normally did.

 

At 1am, the end of her shift she went into the stripper’s bathroom, amazed that her slaves had kept working the whole night. She thought for certain they would have stopped by now, but she must have punked those losers into submission.

 

After taking a quick snap to share with the girls, she realized lunch had caught up with her. Gently working her plug out she was disappointed to see none of her slaves came with it. "Oh well, sucks to be you I guess"

 

She sat on the toilet, soaked in sweat from her shift and took a quick messy shit. Looking down at her log she could see a few men trapped in it, screaming for help. Taking out her phone she shot a short video of them for her personal amusement "bye bye nerds" she giggled as she flushed then away. Remembering to wipe she noticed 7 more alive and squirming on the shit encrusted wipe. "Please don't flush us" she faintly heard them scream.

 

"Alright boys, you do you then" she blew them a kiss and then folded the paper over on them. She balled it up and rolled it into the corner of the stall, knowing that the cleaning crew would never bother picking it up. "Brave" cadets forever entombed in a ball of strippers shit, forgotten on the floor of a dirty strip club bathroom, hahaha this is too rich" from that night forward she would use this stall so she could reveal in her complete victory.

 

She felt sad knowing she had spent the last of her captives, as she walked out to her car and noticed a convoy of 5 Army trucks, each crammed full of 24 tired infantryman and a soft topped Humvee parked in the empty street. The lead truck had lost a tire and a few soldiers stood around trying to swap in a spare. Quickly she called Rebecca, hoping she would still be awake at almost 2am. "Hey girl heyyy, I need to know that wiccan spell you used to shrink the ROTC and I need to know it fast"

 

Rebecca had clearly been asleep but was always willing to help a friend "Sure thing, its super easy. I'll text the incantations to you"

 

After looking over her text, Nadine strolled towards the soldiers, head swirling with devious plans for the fun times ahead "Heyyy you boys need some help?