- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rebecca comes home after a long day and unwinds, causing many casualties.

It had been a long day for the cadets pressed against Rebecca's nether region. It was hot, so hot in fact that many had passed out. Their only source of hydration was Rebecca herself, a sickening mix of her sweat and feminine juices. Held firmly in place by her clothing, several had drowned in it. But for many the tangy liquid was salvation. The musky panties had started the day slick with grime and thick with Amy's scent, but now Rebecca added her own layer. The normally porous and breathable cotton panties become saturated with bodily fluids, they were more like a second skin than a fabric. Those lucky enough to find themselves face out could barely breath through the material, each breath tainted with her overwhelming feminine presence.

 

By the time she got back to her studio apartment, Rebecca was famished. Chinese sounded good, so she put in in order for carryout. She took off the dress and grabbed her jacket and a helmet. She was about to head out the door when she remembered Nadine's advice about leather. Taking off her jeans she grabbed her leather pants that were hanging over the back of her chair by the window. Sitting in the sun all day had made them unpleasantly warm, but she squeezed in to the constricting pants for the benefit of her victims.


Suddenly it became that much harder to breath, the smell of warm leather was almost a relief until it amplified her scent, stifling the air the humidity rose to sweltering levels. While they had been pinned to her skin before, now it was even more constricted, painful even. 


Straddling her Suzuki motorcycle, Rebecca rode into town to grab a bite to eat. The whole trip she couldn't help but think of those shirtless men on the quad, unconsciously she grinded herself on the bike, seeking stimulation from its vibrations. Caught up in this fantasy she drifted into the rumble strip, Rebecca had been edging all day and this cause a powerful orgasm.  Many cadets were ground entirely out of existence, leaving behind little red stains that mired with her juices and seeped into the panties. Others drowned in the blob of hot cum that now dominated her panties. The survivors were pressed into and enveloped by her sweaty folds.

 

By the time she got back to her dorm she was hot and bothered. Stripping off her leather pants and the Spanx, she retrieved her Hitachi Magic Wand from her nightstand and sat down on the couch. The grey panties were already soaked with sweat but it was evident a wet spot of a different variety had been building all day. Rebecca flicked on the wand, enjoying the vibrations as she rubbed herself through the panties.

Inside the panties, cadets began to die in greater numbers. As she rolled the wand gently across her covered crotch the light pressure forced cadets into her hot skin just as the trickle of cum became a torrent, many drowned. As she bore down harder to increase the stimulation, cadets popped like tiny blood balloons. One unfortunate cadet, found himself underneath her clit. As Rebecca pressed the wand into herself, he was pinned beneath the still growing monster, his squirms proving to be his undoing. Had she felt it, Rebecca would have laughed knowing a guy had been smashed by her engorged clit. Her orgasm came fast and hard, multiple spasms followed. As she basked in the afterglow, she remembered her little visitors. Rebecca pulled back the elastic band and smiled, a quick glance was all she needed to see that her experiment was a success.


Ever so carefully she peeled off the panties and laid them crotch up on her craft station, gently pinning them to a blank canvas. Most had drowned, submerged in her clear sticky fluid. A few here or there had popped, leaving behind little more than a tiny blood smear. In areas her cum was too shallow to drown in a few still lived. They were stuck like flies on flypaper, even now her cum began to dry in the open air. The 5'7 English Lit major beamed at her triumph.

A pair of women's panties, size medium. Incased in her secretions, rifles still in hand were the tiny camo uniformed remains of 69 cadets. Symbolic of the inevitable triumph of femininity over military-industrial complex, she just knew her art professor was going to love it. The extra credit from this side project should at least bring her back up to passing. Truth be told she probably could have just dropped the elective, or cleaned her room to find the essay she failed to turn in. But the extra credit option was easiest, quickest and cheapest. There was no cost other than her roommates’ panties.

Finding that spell on the forum had saved her weekend, maybe she would hook up with one of the hot hacky sack guys, the thought of their handsome bodies made her shiver. As for the surviving 31 cadets, barely a tingle in her folds, she knew what she had to do with them.

 

The 22-year-old witch grabbed her Hitachi Magic Wand, she was going to make them disappear.