- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story, idea has been in my head for a bit now, decided to try writing a quickie.

Written, grammar check'd, and proofread in a little over an hour, errors likely.

again, BIG T/W: Rape


Disclaim: public characters owned by owner, ocs are property of author, i am not associated with original creators of any media franchise, and no copyright infringment is intended (or present)

Author's Chapter Notes:

please remember t/w

               

Two celestials sat together in the ruins of a once prosperous settlement, the larger a titanic well endowed woman with a few draconic features, the smaller a thin, pale angelic being, that looked nearly too wispy to exist on the same plane as everything around her. Both were surrounded by beings significantly less fortunate than themselves.


The smaller of the two titanic women had cast a spell that herded all the creatures from this hive into the center of the town, where her larger friend merely had to pick a few up to eat.


“You know,” The dragoness named Ellie started, “I don’t get why you don’t try a few, they are really incredible after they’re charred a little.”


Ellie accentuated her statement by calmly pinching three of the little creatures between her talon-like nails up in front of her face, the last thing the trio ever saw was a sharp toothed smile and an open pair of fairly normal lips.


Of course, behind her tongue the draconic part of her anatomy lay, seemingly hidden until fire burst from her throat and she toasted the trio alive before callously tossing them into her maw and crunching through their cooked flesh.


The creatures, or humans more specifically, always let out little squeaks when she toasted them, but Ellie paid them no mind. Sure, they probably didn’t like being eaten… but there’s a natural order to things and ever since Ellie had found her way into this dimension with Isabella she had been thoroughly sampling the local flora and fauna.


Or rather, she would have been, had the tiny inch tall apes not already eaten anything they could catch, pen, or grow.


Ellie huffed in annoyance, accidentally torching an entire swath of the magically bound and cowering residents of the city at her feet.


Isabel’s serene expression broke, her eyes darting between all of the thirty or so torched shadows where the flames had vaporized the little creatures.


“You just killed thirteen females! I told you to lay off those!”


“Oh what’s the harm, you’ve got at least a few hundred more here don’t you?”


“That’s not the point! I need them!”


Isabel stood glowering at Ellie, but her glare only caused Ellie’s indignation to grow.


“Ellie, you’ve told me over and over, “oh don’t torch the ones without that little thingy between their legs!” and you haven’t even bothered to tell me why!”


Isabel’s demeanor mellowed quickly before she stammered out a reply.


“I told you already, you’d just make fun of me… like last time...”


Ellie crossed her arms, and took a step toward Isabel, careful not to squish any of the cowering humans below her, or at least the ones that lacked the little stick on their midriff lest it anger her partner.


“I apologized about that dimension a few hundred years back a dozen times, Isa… I know when you talk to your animals you connect with them… I shouldn’t have made fun of you for not wanting to eat those… those…


“Zarmen! You don’t even remember their name, even after you ate a couple thousand of them in one sitting and then laughed when I cried so much it flooded their entire continent!” Tears started to gather at Isabel’s eyes just at the thought.


Ellie, to her credit, chose to comfort her friend this time around.


“Okay, okay, I promise, no matter what, I will not laugh at your project you're using all the fee-mails for, no matter what, okay?”


“Well… I suppose it shouldn’t hurt… but no making fun of me! Okay?”


“I promise, Isa. Swear on my draconic honor back home.”


Isabel snorted, but after a brief pause she warped Ellie and all their new acquired subjects toward whatever fate awaited them anyway.







Ellie coughed as the portal collapsed, she had always been jealous of Isabel’s ability to manipulate space like that, but celestials have different skills and abilities, so she was fine with her lot in life, even if all that magic stuff would be really stellar.


What she had been warped to along with Isabel was far more confusing. A huge horde of humans were concentrated in a carved out depression, perhaps two or three feet down, far too deep for the tiny things to hope of crawling out. Inside they were… well she wasn’t really sure what they were doing.


Usually when she found humans they were always covered with some kind of cloth material, but none of the humans in the enclosure wore anything, what's more, they were strangely… active and seemingly paired off. When she focused on a single pair she noticed that thing that the females didn’t have rubbing onto or in a female from the other non-female human. Most were partaking in whatever activity it was they were doing, while a not insignificant amount of additional-apendage-equipped humans searched frantically for a suitable partner.


Ellie turned toward Isabel with an eyebrow raised, Isabel was busy however, imprinting some communication upon the newly arrived humans. Various cries emitted from the creatures, but it was all just squeaks and barks to Ellie, to Isabel though it surely meant something. Regardless, the humans’ cries did nothing to prevent her from levitating the entire group of a few hundred new humans, freshly removed from their coverings by Isabel’s powers, directly into the center of the enclosure.


“So…” Ellie began, “what is this exactly?”


“Oh, sorry, I was instructing the new group, this is my fairness lesson.”


“Your fairness lesson? You’re gonna have to explain that one to me.”


“Oh sure, you know how when we got here there were all those other animals that the humans had kept in little jail pens? They do a bunch of awful stuff to them that all those animals told me about, but when I confronted the humans about it while you were off getting your first taste all they would say was stuff like “Oh but they’re just animals, giant blonde lady!” or “We’re just higher up on the food chain!”


“What did you say back?”


Isabel shuffled a bit, looking down before replying.


“Well, I kinda squished that food chain one…”


Ellie gawked, wide eyed.


“I know! I’m sorry, but I was just so mad! How could an animal treat another animal like that? When I told them that they just kept saying stuff like “OH but we’re PEOPLE so it’s okay!” so I thought okay how about I do it to you?”


“So, what did you do?”


“Well… they killed other animals a lot so I just let you do your thing for a bit, a bit of killing and eating “lesser creatures” but they just scream stuff like “murderer!” or “how horrible, she’s eating people!” they still couldn’t accept that they’re just another dumb animal, I mean if they weren’t, then how could I communicate with them like all the other animals?”


There was a commotion beginning in the enclosure, but Isa continued on.


“So I thought, how about subjugation? Stuff like forced breeding, starvation, being used as a tool or pawn in a higher being’s game and,” Isabel gestured toward the enclosure. “I think it’s working pretty well.


Isa looked over toward the commotion and pointed toward the center where, a great many of the newly added females had the other ones all over them, they didn’t look like they liked it very much.


Ellie quickly voiced her confusion. “Isn’t breeding something that animals do to make more of themselves? I thought they liked it, otherwise they would go extinct, wouldn’t they?”


“Oh yes, of course, but if a human is forced to copulate with a mate they are not interested in, it makes them very upset.”


Ellie saw both cases, some of the pairings were mutually rubbing or thrusting until movement ceased and they went their separate ways in the search for additional mates, but some pairings were very forced, or at least seemed that way.


Isabel continued, “I take all the pregnant females out to rear for childbirth and every male in this breeding pen knows if he doesn’t copulate with at least ten different females a day he’ll get no food. Females have the same rule, but there are more males because I keep having to take the pregnant females out, they’re just animals so they can reproduce really quickly…”


Ah, males, Ellie thought, so that was the word for the appendage ones.


“I think they’re starting to get the message, being forced to breed, or be starved by a higher being, then being trapped for months until your offspring is spawned only to be bred again, all while under extreme duress and with no control over anything, just like how they were doing to the other animals.”


“So, what is your master plan here Isa? What’s the point of doing all this?”


“Point?” Isabel blinked a few times, she seemed genuinely confused.


“What? You don’t have a purpose in this? Some goal to achieve?”


Isabel took a look out at her enclosure, the fresh females had put the barely surviving males into action immediately, almost all of the new females were pinned onto the ground from behind, likely as they had been fleeing when the male caught up, many of the males thrusting away like the animals they had so earnestly believed themselves to not be. Two males were even trying to breed the same female! Isabel’s thoughts flashed back to the horror stories the other animals had told her and shrugged.


“No plan, I’m just giving them a taste of their own medicine.”

Chapter End Notes:

Meant as a one-shot, could write a "View From Below" chapter if any interested.