- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sorry for the bad english, that's not my main language. 

Me and my girlfriend we've been dating for almost 4 years, but lately things were getting more complicated, a lot of arguments and I found out she was cheating on me. On the day that I found out I was furious and went as fast as I could to her home to know the reason she would do this to me, I've always been a nice boyfriend, treating her right and always loving her, I Couldn't understand.  

When I arrived to her apartment on the 8th floor, I knocked the door and her mother opened it. Her mother was 38 years old, not so big, 5'5, but with a big body, smooth and dark hair, some wrinkles on her face, but she wasn't ugly. She opened the door with a big smile and said.  

"Hellooo, so how are you?" 

She didn't like me, so I thought her way of acting strange. I just whispered "fine" and made my way to my girlfriend's room. When I opened the door, I was already crying, she was seated in her bed painting her foot nails with a black nail polish. She has a short red hair that goes to her shoulder, a beautiful face, 5'4, brown eyes. When she saw me cry, she widened her eyes and got up from the bed. 

"I know what you did, you cheated me with Logan, why Amelia, why?" 

She opened her eyes so widened that I thought it was gona jump from her face. She started to cry and say. 

"I'm sorry babe, I was drunk and he started to play with me, I don't remember too much." 

I knew she was lying, she went to his home 3 or 4 times that I know. I was crying so hard that I had to take a seat to calm down, I saw her picking a glass of water on her desk and a controller, like a tv one, but with different desings and words, like a skull and a skull with an red "X" and the volume buttons was wrote "Big/Small". 

She gave me the water and I accepted it because I really needed. When I drank the first sip, I felt something square down in my throat and she stopped "crying" and started smiling while opening her wardrobe and showed a small serynge with a small drop of blood, and picked the controller. Then she opened the back of it and deposited the blood on a small recipient that it had. I slowly 

started to feel dizzy and weak. 

"What did you do to me?" 

"Oh babe, you know that I needed some money, and this old witch gave me this controller, she told me all I have to do is put a small amount of my blood in the back of it, make someone drink the shrink potion with the micro ship in it and I would have total control of that person." She was with a devious smile while I stopped to feel the ground with my feet. "I cheated on you with Logan, Chris, Julio because you are a shitty boyfriend, with this small penis and so easily dominated. But now I finally found a function for a uselless piece of shit like you, I'm going to rent you for other girls for a week, where they can do anything they want with you and I earn a lot of money." My heart was beating so fast that I felt it was going to stop, my hands were sweating, but I couldn't just get up, I was to weak for it. I started to feel more dizzy and my head was spinning, then, I finally passed out, hearing her laugh and just wondering... 'Why?'

When I woke up, I saw a big silhouette, my eyes hurt (like all my body) and my vision came back slowly. Then I saw it, my girlfriend, but she was enormous, I didn't knew how small I was, but her bed was as good as a park. I looked up again to see her smile  

"I'm so happy that it worked, I can't believe!" She was jumping in happiness, then she grabbed me and slowly increased grip strength, her hand was almost half of my body, the pain was indescribable but I didn't had enough air to scream. "Aaaand yes! You are imortal and strong, but if I press this button..." Then she pressed de button with a skull and started to press the hand again, now I felt my body starting to crack, looking the girl that I spent so much time loving, trying to kill you is maddening. Then, my body just crashed, the pain felt unbearable for a second that lasted and eternity and... Black, everything was black, my body hurt the same unbearable pain but I couldn't move it, I couldn't feel it, just pain...  


Then, I could see again, I was in her hand and shy was with a smile that I never saw in her face.  

"IT WORKED! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" She calmed down a little. "I can't believe, if I press the button with a skull, with are normal, you can die and where I point the laser you come back, but if I press the other button, you become immortal and super resistant. But our fun is coming to an end, I have to deliver you to your first owner..." I just wanted to die, I was broken, my heart was broken, my head was broken, I was being used by the girl I loved as a slave so she can earn money, and I couldn't die. I was anesthetized, until I hear the following words she said, then all my senses came back in horror...  

"My mother!" 

Oh no.