- Text Size +

The friction of Amanda's growing butt sliding up your back began to diminish as her growth slowed to a stop. Then you felt her back press further up against you as she took a deep breath and sighed. "Wow..." she moaned in satisfaction.

Amanda stepped away from you and stretched her whole body upwards. As soon as her body was no longer pressing against you, you turned around to take in the sight. What you saw was truly astonishing: Amanda had grown into an incredible amazon. Your head was level with her bare midriff, her giant tits now above the top of your head. With her arms stretched high, Amanda beamed joyously down at you. "Enjoying the view, shorty?" she asked playfully.

You blushed, mostly because she was correct. It was hard not to stare at her beautiful face, now that its size had made it even more distracting. And of course, you certainly couldn't deny her boobs were just as memorizing, if not more so. Each one was now larger than you could hold with one hand, and they floated just above you, their enhanced weight somehow defying the pull of gravity.

You quickly reclaimed your senses and managed to summon up an equally teasing response to her question. "Not as much as you seem to be," you said coyly.

"Hah!" Amanda laughed, loudly. "You're not wrong," she said, still beaming with joy. "This is so cool! You look so small now," she continued on happily, "Everyone looks so small now! And just take a look around at the house!"

You did as Amanda suggested, curious as to what changes your actions had brought about. First of all, the house was certainly bigger: raised ceilings, higher doorways, and larger furniture. Well, not all the furniture, there were still some things at normal size for the rest of her family to use. But it wasn't just bigger, no. It was also way nicer. Amanda's house looked like a small mansion now! There was marble all over the place, her walls were decorated with what appeared to be expensive artworks, and there was even a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling of her now 2 story living room.

"Wow," you said to Amanda. "You're like, really rich now aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," Amanda replied with a smile. "Every advertisement firm in the world wants the 'Tallest Woman in History' on their payroll," she said.

You did a quick check through your new memories and easily found plenty where you had gone with Amanda to one of these advertising events. Usually they were photo shoots, but she had also taken on a handful of commercials too. Amanda was huge now, both in stature and in celebrity.

"I'm guessing you're not going to want to shrink back any time soon," you joked.

"Yeah, try never," Amanda replied, laughing. "Oh my god, I'm just so ecstatic right now!" She looked right at you with huge playful eyes, continuing on. "I'm so happy I could kiss you!"

You blushed, surprised that Amanda would say something like that to you, even as a joke. Of course, your mind immediately went back to that night after the party. You remembered tossing and turning with her in her bed as you kissed each other again and again, slowly and drunkenly enjoying yourselves before building your way up to actually making love. But this time, there was a second set of memories as well, one that was slightly different. In these memories, Amanda's lips were much larger as they locked with yours. Her breasts were bigger and pressed into you more deeply when she laid on top of you, her body much heavier, yet still comfortable above yours. Her legs stretched down past yours, long and smooth to the touch.

You pulled your attention back to the present Amanda, still just as large and smiling like she'd just won the lottery. And for some reason, you decided to push your luck a little.

"You're so happy you could kiss me? Well, are you gonna prove it?" you jokingly challenged her, butterflies rising in your stomach.

Amanda looked right into your eyes. Her gaze was serious and direct. "You know what?" she said, "Yes."

Then she leaned down and placed her large, gentle hands on your shoulders and softly pressed her lips into yours. The warm skin of her large, full lips locked with your own as she began to kiss you intensely. You were stunned for a second, but quickly began reciprocating. You placed your own hands around her back and pulled her closer to you, kissing her more deeply than before.

In response, Amanda knelt down, putting her head level with yours. She scooted forward a little and pressed her body against yours, wrapping her arms around your back tightly. You could feel her pressing against you, surrounding you in her arms. Her breasts pressed up your chest, forcing their soft mass into you.

After a few long minutes, Amanda pulled her mouth away and smiled sultrily at you, still holding her head close to yours. You just stared into her huge emerald eyes in shock.

"What, surprised?" She coyly asked. "You asked for it," she said, teasingly. "And besides," she went on, "I'm the tallest woman in the world. I get to do what I want." Amanda licked her gorgeous red lips seductively. "Now," she said with a grin, "let's take this up to my room."