- Text Size +

BOOM! A loud crash sounded outside, jolting you awake. You rolled out of bed and jumped to your feet, wondering what the hell was going on. Rubbing your eyes, you looked around your room. Everything seemed normal - your clothes from yesterday were still strewn about the room, there was an empty takeout container on your dresser, and your turtle was drifting lazily across his tank. Nothing out of place.

However, you didn't have too much time to get your bearings. Within 2 seconds you heard another boom, this time louder than before. It sounded like a loud, low thud, almost as if a hill was being lifted up and set back down. The thuds continued, growing louder each time they came. As the sound intensified, the ground beneath you began to shake, the quakes growing stronger with every boom. Your hands started to quiver slightly as it dawned on you that the sound, along with whatever was making it, was getting closer.

The house started to shake more violently, so you grabbed onto the headboard of your bed to try and steady yourself. Then there were two massive thuds from right outside your window, and the quaking finally stopped. Feeling your stomach drop to the floor, you slowly crept over to the window and lifted the blinds. From your second story bedroom, you had a great view of the entire front yard. However, the well-manicured plot of green you had hoped to see had been replaced. Instead, the yard was completely obscured by a well-pedicured pair of gigantic feet. 10 deep-blue toenails shone brightly in the early morning sunlight, each sitting atop cute pink toes the size of boulders. Stunned, your eyes traced their way up from these impossibly large toes, moving down the length of this woman's long, graceful feet, and up to her ankles. Whoever this giantess was, she was very, very big, seeing as those ankles were level with your window! Pressing your face against the glass, you tried to look upwards further, hoping to identify the colossal woman, but you could only see up this giantess' smooth legs to no more than her knees, high up above.

You stood transfixed while your brain tried its hardest to process what was in front of it. The massive woman drummed her toes against the earth, sending small rumbles through your home again. "Come out come out, wherever you are~" her voice chimed from above you, sweetly. "You know there's no hiding from me." Suddenly your house began to shake even more violently than before. The walls began to creak and groan, then all of a sudden, the ceiling lifted upwards. Plaster rained gently down on your head as the roof flew away from you, and then it was gone, giving you a clear view up into the giantess' face. It was stunningly gorgeous, and larger than your entire home. And it was one you recognized.

"Amanda!" you blurted out, shocked. Amanda had been a friend of yours since primary school, and had even come along with you to the same college in your hometown.  You had always had a thing for her since the 7th grade. Now, somehow, she was squatting in front of your house, entirely naked and taller than a skyscraper! Her gigantic red lips were smiling down at you, and her beautiful green eyes were doing the same. If Amanda had heard your reaction to her renovations, she didn't give any indication. Instead, she swiftly reached down with a massive hand and plucked you out of your house.

"There you are," the giantess said, triumphantly. With you still in her grip, Amanda stood up to her full height. Then she dropped you into her other hand, and held you up to her eye level. "I told you you couldn't hide from me!" she teased. "Besides, I don't know why you would want to," Amanda said, seductively. She winked with one of her adorable eyes, sending a small gust of wind towards you with her eyelashes. Then she lowered you down to her mouth, and planted two gigantic moist pillows over your whole body. Although she was being gentle, her soft kiss knocked you flat on your back, pressing you into the flesh of her hand and lips. Her skin was soft and warm, and her breath was hot on your body. Amanda briefly continued to smother you under her giant lips, then she finally released you. Out of breath, you laid there and stared up at your friend's beautiful, humongous face.

"There's something I need to tell you," the giantess said as you recovered. "I've come to give you a gift."

"A gift?" you replied, confused.

"Yes silly, a gift," Amanda teased. "I just gave it to you, actually. Now you have the power to change anything's size, and make the world around you become as if that thing were always that size. Including people," she finished with a wink. "After all, how did you think I got this big?" Amanda said, letting out a booming giggle.

Amanda crouched down and set you on the ground right in front of her feet. Up close, you could really see how big they were - you couldn't even see over the top of either of her big toes. Still crouching, Amanda wriggled those giant toes, shaking the ground as she laughed. "I've still got one more gift," Amanda said excitedly. Her massive mouth gave you an almost sinister smile, and then she continued. "I know you like them," she said, still drumming the ground beneath you. She stopped and scrunched her toes up. "So I'm going to let you... get to know them," she said, mischievously.

Then Amanda stood up, causing you to lose sight of her face as it was hidden behind her decently well-sized breasts. They bounced gently when she reached her full height, drawing all of your attention to the giant mounds of succulent flesh that each rivaled the size of your house. Amanda's face reappeared as she tilted it downwards to see you at her feet. Beaming down at you once more, she lifted her right foot about 15 feet off the ground and hovered it above your head. "Enjoy!" boomed Amanda from on high. Then she lowered her big toe and gently pressed it right up against the front of your body. The force of even this 'light' touch again knocked you on your butt, and Amanda capitalized on this advantage to pin you beneath the soft tip of her toe. Although the weight on your body was nearing the threshold of pain, you knew she was still being gentle because she could easily have crushed you beneath her colossal foot. As you lay stuck there, you heard the sound of Amanda's laughter rumbling through her entire body. Then strangely, the sound began to fade out. It diminished quickly until you almost couldn't hear anything at all. The last thing you heard was Amanda's teasing voice sing "Have fun!"

Then you woke up.