- Text Size +

"So, what now?" Amanda sat down and asked, still wrapping her head around what had happened to her. She looked over her new self in disbelief. "This is so crazy!" she pondered out loud. "It's insane! I mean, look how big I am!"

"Well, you asked for 7 feet, so that's what you got," you replied coyly.

"Yeah, no kidding," Amanda responded almost absentmindedly, still busy taking in her new stature. She stretched her legs forward in front of her, setting her huge bare feet down on the coffee table. She then ran her hands down her thighs towards her ankles, tracing out the full extent of her long, graceful legs. "Look how long my legs are now," she said with a gleeful smile. "I'm huge!" She reached further still down to touch her toes, bending them back and stretching herself out. She then took her hands and interlaced her fingers between her enlarged toes, scrunching them around a bit to stretch them out.

When she was finished with her inspection, Amanda sat back up in her chair and repeated her earlier question. "But really though," she asked, "now what?"

"I don't know," you replied. "I mean, I guess it's kinda up to you. I could leave you at 7 feet if you want. Maybe we could go see Cassidy and see how she feels about your new size," you suggested with a devilish grin.

"Ha!" Amanda laughed. "Now that's not a bad idea."

"And, I mean," you continued, "I think I could shrink you back if you didn't want to stay this way."

"No!" Amanda cut you off, almost a little too quickly. Her eyes widened as she realized what she'd just done. Blushing a little, she apologized. "Sorry, I just... I like it." Her face reddened even more now, but still she continued. "I have all these memories now of what it's like to be this tall. And, I know they're not really, well real. But from what I remember now, it's really cool to be this big." She smiled shyly, still embarrassed. "So... yeah."

"Well, I can't blame you for that, it must be nice being top of the ladder," you replied jokingly. Amanda visibly relaxed some when you said that, now seeming a bit more comfortable enjoying her size. "I mean, I think you're pretty great at either height, so I won't complain," you said with a wink.

Amanda laughed. "Alright, yeah yeah," she playfully dismissed your complement.

"I mean it," you teasingly responded. "Anyway," you continued, "There's still option three."

"Which is...?" Amanda asked.

"We could make you even taller," you finished. You watched Amanda closely for her reaction, hoping for an indication she might be enjoying this enough to eventually let you grow her as big as she was in your dream.

Luckily for you, Amanda was absolutely on board. "Now that is what I was hoping you would say," she said with a smile. She stood up excitedly from her seat, giving you a view of her full height once again. You stood up as well and went to stand across the table from her. With you both standing, Amanda's impressive chest was right at your eye level. You did your best not to stare at her boobs, although it was difficult to ignore them given their size. Amanda had been decently well-endowed before, but her growth had amplified her breasts to a very healthy size. You shook the thought of burying your face between them from your mind and looked up to make eye contact with your friend.

"I'm thinking 9 feet this time would be good." Amanda suggested. I remember now what it's like to be the tallest person in most places I go, but I wonder what my life would be like if I was the tallest person in the world? Or even better, in all of history?" Amanda smiled at the thought. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think..." you paused for effect, "it's a great idea."

"Yes!" Amanda cheered. "Okay, one more thing though," she said.

"Yes?" you asked, a little puzzled.

"I want you to come stand back to back with me this time," Amanda said. Seeing the confused look on your face, she quickly began to elaborate. "There's a reason, I promise. When I grew last time, I didn't really experience it happening. I just remembered that it did happen once you shook me out of it," Amanda explained to you. "This time, I want to experience it. So I want us to compare heights while I grow."

"Oh, okay," you began your response. "Sure, that's fine," you said nonchalantly, although in reality you would have said yes even if she hadn't explained herself. If Amanda was going to let you stand right up against her while she grew, you were certainly not going to say no.

"Why don't we step over here then," you suggested, motioning towards an open section of floor. Then the two of you stood with your backs against each other, with the top of your head just reaching over Amanda's shoulders. You could feel her ass pressing into your lower back, like a warm, firm cushion beneath the fabric of her jeans.

"Okay, I'm ready whenever you are!" Amanda said excitedly. "Let's do this."

"Alright!" You answered. "Here it goes!" You began concentrating. "Amanda is 9 feet tall," you thought intently, trying to will it to be true. Her body responded immediately to your command, and her form began slowly stretching upwards. As her legs lengthened, they lifted her butt higher and higher up your back, its mass swelling larger the entire way.

"Woah..." Amanda exclaimed giddily. "This feels incredible. It's amazing..." she said, clearly enjoying herself.

Her body continued sliding up against your back, every second stretching bigger and bigger. Her shoulder blades quickly rose past your head, while her ass pressed harder and harder into your back as it expanded in size. Eventually Amanda's growth plateaued though, and her body finally finished expanding into its incredible new size of 9 feet tall.