- Text Size +

You drove over to Amanda's house, your foot extra heavy on the gas pedal today. Eagerly anticipating your arrival, you kept picturing Amanda naked and gigantic, as you flew 15 mph over the speed limit towards your destination. Instead of focusing entirely on the road, your mind went back to the last, and only, time you had seen that immaculate nude figure in real life.

Last year at the end of the spring semester, you were at a house party one of your friends was throwing to celebrate the start of the summer. After getting 'a little bit' drunk with all your friends, including Amanda of course, you split an Uber with her back to her apartment. Luckily for you, her roommate Cassidy was gone, so Amanda had offered to let you stay there since you were still living at your parent's house and didn't want to return there drunk at 3 a.m. You had originally intended to use her roommate's bed, but your plans changed before you even got to her place.

While you sat in the back of the Uber talking and laughing on the way home, your hands accidentally brushed in the seat between you. Your eyes locked, and that was all it took to set off a drunken spark of passion. The two of you started making out in the car right there, and as soon as you entered Amanda's apartment you headed straight for her bedroom, clothes being thrown off on the way.

When you woke up the next morning, things were a little awkward. After a somewhat uncomfortable conversation, you both agreed that your friendship was too important for you two to complicate things by getting into a relationship right now. You were a little disappointed by this, but since Amanda really was one of your best friends, you didn't really want to push it. Even though you both tried to forget about it, there was always a lingering bit of sexual tension there. Often you would catch Amanda staring at you, and if you had to guess, you would bet she still thought about that night, too.

You pulled on to Amanda's street and parked. Like you, she was living with her parents again. Her old roommate had graduated and all your other friends already had people to room with. You parked in front of her family's house and got out of the car. Almost running, you quickly made your way up to her front door and rang the bell. You stood there waiting impatiently while footsteps sounded inside the house as someone approached to answer the door. The door swung open and you were greeted by a familiar smiling face. And while it wasn't as large as it was when you last saw it, it was just as adorable.

Amanda's eyes lit up when she saw who was at the door. "Oh hi!" she said surprisedly, smiling sweetly. "I didn't know you were coming over today," Amanda remarked, and moved out of the doorway to let you in. You stepped into her house and started taking off your shoes. Amanda's family was real strict about keeping your shoes off in their house, so you always made sure to do it, even if they were at work and only Amanda was here. An unintended benefit of that was that whenever you visited Amanda here, she was almost always barefoot. You stole a quick glance at Amanda's feet now. They were long, but not too large, and had plump, round, bubble gum toes that were currently teasing their way through the shag rug in the entryway. There was a silver ring on the second toe of her right foot, and her toenails were painted a deep blue, the sight of which blasted you with deja vu for a second.

"Yeah," you replied, moving your gaze away to finish removing your shoes. "I didn't know either until I woke up this morning." You stood up and turned immediately right off of the entryway into her living room as you continued talking. "But I've got a surprise for you," you finished, taking a seat on the sofa.

Amanda followed you in and sat down on the recliner to your left, diagonal across her living room's small wooden coffee table from you. She crossed one leg up over her knee, setting the pale sole of her foot pointing towards you. She lazily flexed it, scrunching up her sole and sending wrinkles through the normally smooth skin. "Well, that's vague and mysterious," she said playfully raising one eyebrow. "What is this surprise?"

You hesitated slightly, then started to explain. "Well, I had this dream last night. It was insanely real. And in it I was told I had the power to change the size of things. And I remembered how you always used to complain that Cassidy was taller than you, so I thought... maybe... you'd want to try it?"

Amanda burst out laughing. "You had a dream, so now you think you can make me taller?" she uncrossed her leg and leaned towards you, placing her elbows on her knees and propping her head up. "Dude, this is the worst prank you've ever come up with."

"Amanda, I swear, this is not a prank," you said a little indignantly. "This was no normal dream. I don't know what happened, but I really can do that now. I already did it this morning to a toothbrush."

"Yeah, sure you did," Amanda replied, brushing you off.

"I'm serious!" you answered, trying to get her to believe you.

"All right," Amanda stood up and walked around the coffee table to stand across from you. "If you're so serious, then why don't you prove it?" she challenged you. "I'm 5'4", and Cassidy is, what, 5'11"?" she asked. "I'd love to see what it feels like to be on the other end of that. So..." she paused to do the math in her head. "I'm 7 inches shorter, so make me 6'6". Actually, screw it. Make me 7 foot even. Go big or go home. It's not like anything will happen anyway."

Even if she didn't believe you could do it, you knew you could, and you weren't going to pass up an opportunity like that. "All right," you answered, standing up. "You asked for it."

You were still a little unsure how your power worked, so you put your hands out in front of you and started concentrating. "Okay," you announced. "Here it comes!"

You focused on the thought of Amanda reaching 7 feet tall. As you concentrated intently, her head immediately started rising upward. The top of it quickly passed your nose, and then you were looking right into Amanda's beautiful green eyes as they rose past your own. She continued rising upwards until her breasts were level with your head, then her growth plateaued. You figured she must have hit 7 feet.

You took a second to take in the amazon in front of you. In keeping with reality's need to match your changes, Amanda's outfit had been altered slightly. She was previously wearing a pair of jeans and a yellow tank top. Now she was still wearing jeans, but the pair looked like it had been custom made by hand for a girl her size. Her tank top was now a bit more revealing, baring her midriff and plunging a little lower in the neckline. This gave you a great view of her proportionally enlarged boobs, which were straining the stretchy fabric of her top. Around the room you also noticed Amanda had grown in all the family photos, and saw there was a new shelf on the wall full of volleyball trophies.


Looking back at Amanda, you felt completely floored. Although you had pictured something like this in your head many times, having to tilt your head upwards to look your crush in the eye wasn't something you were fully prepared for. You were in absolute awe, and you felt a wave of excitement rush through your body.

However, Amanda didn't seem to have any reaction at all. She put her hands on her hips and tapped her enlarged foot impatiently on the ground. "Well?" she asked. "I'm waiting for this to be funny," she teased you.

"Wait," you replied, "You're telling me you didn't just see yourself grow two feet in a minute??"

"Come on, I really thought you of all people would know better then to make jokes about my height like that," Amanda said, annoyed. "You know I hear enough of that from-" then she stopped. A look of realization appeared on her face, and then she spoke. "Wait... I've been this tall since 11th grade. Right?" she asked, unsure.

"No Amanda," you gently answered. "You were 5'4" until just a few minutes ago."

The amazon stood there frozen. "Oh my god," she finally let out after a long pause. "It all just came back to me. I didn't remember any of it until you said so."

Amanda lumbered over to her recliner, which looked about 25% bigger than before, and sat down with a thump. "Okay, I guess you were serious." She looked over at you with uncertain eyes, clearly trying to process the fact that she indeed had grown nearly two feet just a few moments ago. "So, now what?"