- Text Size +

Chapter 9

Jack felt dazed as he walked out into the kitchen. He heard a gentle click behind him, and turning back, saw that Elena had closed herself into the laundry room. He imagined her sitting down, very pleased with herself, as she made short work of polishing her daughter’s last heel. Jack blinked, and he lost track of how long he stood there, staring at the closed door. The reality of what had just happened had only just started sinking in. His grandmother…had very casually just given him a…well it wasn’t really a handjob, was it? She had just stuck her finger under his cock as he exploded.

Jack shook his head, starting to breathe heavily. Elena had seen his cock and…and just let him cum on her finger like that! Jack found himself trying hard to feel disgusted with her, with himself, but he just couldn’t fake the feeling. The fact was that he felt remarkably normal about what had just happened. Any attempt he made to try and rile himself up got quickly beaten back in his brain. He wasn’t disgusted — he was turned-on…excited…definitely embarrassed that he had just melted into his lust so easily…but ultimately, he couldn’t deny that he felt like something important had “clicked” between them. He was still unsure about what the future held, but Elena’s mantra (“Don’t forget to shrink for me, Jack!”) was stuck in his head.

Everything looked a good deal bigger now that he had shrunk down even more. The counter was noticeably higher than his head, the handles to the fridge looked sturdy and imposing, and even the barstools next to the kitchen island seemed clearly augmented — they were as high as his shoulders now.

A cool air-conditioned gust teased Jack’s lower legs, snapping him out of his trance-like state in the kitchen. He realized that he had been standing there for over a minute, in his little pair of underwear and oversized t-shirt, looking ridiculous, no doubt. He remembered that he had been going to go see his sister…where was she again? His eyes scanned the kitchen and the glass door to the backyard, and then he saw her.

Alice was out in the garden, moving to and fro amongst the flowers and vegetables, pausing every now and then to bend down slightly and water them with the green can in her hand. She was wearing a bright red crop top and tight black spandex shorts, to go with her big, floppy, wide-brimmed straw hat — her garden get-up for the summer. Jack swallowed nervously. His sister looked so casual, and yet at the same time…well, she looked good. Her outfit was the perfect combination that displayed her youth, while also emphasizing her more maternal, nurturing disposition. Jack felt his feet starting to move toward her.

“Jack!” cried Alice a few minutes later, after he had managed to pull the sliding glass door open and get her attention. “Y-You’re…you got smaller!!” Her eyes were blinking rapidly with concern, and she dropped her watering can down into the grass, striding up to him and bending far, far down to get a better look. Jack made a point to try and avoid looking straight into the large pair of breasts that were now forming a horizon in his vision. But it was impossible to avoid looking at her for too long — he sensed her all around him. Even though she was just bending down over him, she seemed to encompass him completely. Her fresh, sweet scent mixed with the late-afternoon heat of the summer day, and the earthy smells of the garden, and Jack found himself quite overwhelmed. His gigantic sister seemed, in the moment, like a lovely nature spirit, a curvy, loving goddess of the garden. The exposed line of flesh from her lower torso, even as she bent down over him, was higher than his head

“Uh, eheh, yeah…I, uh…yeah, it just happened…a…a few minutes ago,” Jack forced himself to say. “Grandma said…uh…she said to —”

“What did she say?” asked Alice. She was now bent down completely over him, and she brought her enormous hands down on both of his shoulders. Jack staggered a little in place, overcome with the unexpected weight of her arms.

“Oh…s-sorry!” exclaimed Alice. Jack could tell that she was trying to play everything cool, but he could see the worry and concern in her eyes. “I just…sorry, I didn’t realize how…small you had gotten.”

“It’s…it’s fine,” he replied, waving it off, unsuccessfully attempting to also play it cool. Alice had stood back up now, all the way to her full height (about 6’2 in her platform sandals), and was arching her neck to stare down at her brother over her firm, jutting breasts.

“She just told me that I should…uh, come find you,” Jack finished, giving his best attempt at a shrug. It was hard to be casual now, though — he was staring straight into the top of the firm pillars of Alice’s upper thighs. When he arched his head, he saw the thick outline of her labia above his head. He knew she only dressed like this when she was being a homebody, which was a lot more often these days.

‘To take care of me,’ he immediately reminded himself. But hadn’t she been dressing a little more…provocatively…lately? Jack really wasn’t sure. She had definitely started wearing heeled shoes more often. Jack managed to take a little step back and look up at his sister, whose face was shadowed alluringly by her wide-brimmed hat amidst the bright colors of the sun-bathed garden.

“She didn’t see you shrink, then?” asked Alice anxiously, putting her hands on her hips. “I mean…I’m sorry Jack…I’m not trying to freak you out or anything. You sure you’re feeling ok? No weird tingling or…or anything that might indicate that your body’s —”

“No,” Jack interrupted, shaking his head. At this point, he wasn’t too keen on getting into the particulars of what his body was doing, especially since he was still sporting a semi-erection under his underwear. “No, I’m…I’m feeling fine Alice…really, I am.”

“Hmmm, well ok,” said Alice carefully, squinting down at him. “So grandma wanted you to come see me? Did she measure you?”

“Uh, no…not yet,” replied Jack, swallowing uncomfortably. “She’s…she’s in the laundry room, helping me with some of the, um…some of the chores that mom’s been having me do.”

“Well I’m glad to hear that, at least,” Alice muttered, almost to herself. “I think mom’s being a little too hard on you…treating you like her personal secretary when really you’re not even big enough to —”

But here Alice stopped, realizing that she didn’t want to make her brother feel even more self-conscious about his size than he already did. She smiled down at him, a little sadly, and then pulled a tape measure out from behind her.

“Well,” she said, a little wistfully, “I think we should measure you now Jack, huh?”

“I…guess so,” he nodded, even though the idea wasn’t especially appealing. On one hand, he was strangely excited to see how small he had gotten, and the prospect sent tingles of electricity through his helpless, semi-erect cock. The unnaturalness, the mere oddity of getting so small, especially when compared with his statuesque grandmother, or his tall, curvy younger sister (not to even mention Sadie), made him feel weak…but in a strangely thrilling kind of way. On the other hand, though, he was still embarrassed by how small he was getting, especially around Alice, who seemed to worry about him more than anyone else. He didn’t want to weigh on her mind; he didn’t want to become too much of a problem for her.

“C’mon, here, just stand back against the brick wall here,” said Alice gently, bending down to guide him with her huge hand on his back. Even though her hand wasn’t weighing him down, Jack shuddered — half in pleasure, and half in awed fascination — feeling how big her hand was compared to his little body. Alice seemed to have noticed it too, because he felt her humming softly to herself as she guided him along. Glancing up at her, Jack saw her smiling kindly down on him, with that same tender, wistful look. He wondered if she was even aware that she was humming at all.

“Ok now stand straight up,” said Alice, miming what she was saying, sticking her big chest out as she stood up proudly over him. “As straight as you can. There you go…straighter now…Chest out, shoulders back…” She chuckled warmly down at him, squinting her eyes affectionately as her nose scrunched up in loving sympathy. Alice certainly felt concerned about the striking onset of accelerated shrinking in her brother, but in moments like these, she simply couldn’t help herself — she had to admit that he looked completely adorable down there, with his sweet little head poking up out of that giant t-shirt that he had on…a t-shirt that wouldn’t have fit over her calf, let alone her thigh…and that tiny pair of underwear he had on! It was all just too precious, and she wasn’t able to stifle her affectionate giggles.

“Heheh…sorry Jack,” she apologized. “I’m not laughing at you…”

“I…I know you’re not,” Jack answered, laughing back, even as he blushed crimson under her eyes.

“It’s just…haha, those little tighty-whities!” laughed Alice. “Where did you get those!? They’re soooo cute, Jack! And they fit you perfectly!”

“Haha, oh…uh, yeah…ehah, um, grandma…grandma gave them to me,” replied Jack. “She just…kinda pulled them out of nowhere in the laundry room…don’t really know…uh…where she got them.”

“Heh, so what happened to your pants?” asked Alice, bending her great, glorious body down to start measuring him. “Come on, keep standing up straight, don’t slouch.”

“She…” began Jack. But he stopped. He wasn’t sure how much she should tell his sister about what had happened, and he realized that he desperately didn’t want her to know about his…orgasmic mishap. But then of course he understood that Alice WOULD find out about this — Elena wouldn’t be keeping it a secret. Knowing her, she’d probably just casually mention it in passing in a couple days when she and Alice would be talking, and Alice would probably freak out a little, or be weirded out, or…intrigued, or…actually, Jack had no idea how she would react. As she bent over him, measuring him against the wall, he felt his cock stirring again. He looked away from the toned flesh of her exposed stomach above his head. He had just cum in front of his grandmother. He wasn’t ready to cum in front of two members of his family in the same day.

“She tickled me,” he heard himself say.

Alice briefly stopped what she was doing. She tilted her head down at Jack, shifting her big thighs in front of his face.

“She what?” Alice asked with an incredulous chuckle.

“She…tickled me,” Jack repeated. “And I…I c-couldn’t really take it after a while and I…kinda lost control and peed all over myself.”

“Pfffffttt!!” burst out Alice, and she quickly put her hand over her mouth as she straightened up all the way. Jack could see the muscles of her lower abdomen tightening and loosening, tightening and loosening. She was working hard to stifle a laugh.

But it didn’t take her more than a couple seconds to recover. Jack saw her close her eyes, centering herself, before she took her hand off her mouth.

“I’m sorry,” she said stiffly, but then her mouth twitched again and she broke into a helpless smile. “I’m sorry Jack…again, not laughing at you, just…she tickled you!? And you…haha, well…I’m sorry I was there to miss it.”

Jack didn’t quite know what to make of his sister’s reaction; he could tell that she was trying to hold herself back, and even that she was a little embarrassed by what had just come out of her mouth. But she smiled down sweetly at him and set herself to the task of measuring him again, and a couple moments later, they had the distraction they both wanted.

“Jack…” breathed Alice, her eyes widening. “You’re…you’re only 3’1 now.” She stood back and showed him the measuring tape. Jack looked at it, confounded. 3’1!?! He had lost five whole inches…in just the time he had been with Elena in the laundry room?? The implication that his quickened dwindling had been the direct result of his orgasm was clear for Jack to see, but he didn’t dare tell Alice what had actually happened…beyond the tickling. Again, he figured that Elena would tell Alice eventually, but he just wasn’t ready for her reaction now.

‘She won’t be mad at me,’ Jack told himself reassuringly, looking up at her kind, sympathetic face, which was again tinged with concern now. ‘She’ll understand that I didn’t want to talk about it…she’ll understand.’

“Goodness, no wonder you looked so small when you came out here,” Alice muttered. For several long seconds she didn’t say anything — she just kept staring down at her older brother, whose head didn’t even come up to her hips, and who remained standing there in his tiny underwear, cowering before her shadow with his back to the garden’s brick wall.

“You’re super cute,” blurted out Alice suddenly, cocking her hip to the side as she adjusted her wide-brimmed straw hat. “You know that, Jack?”

Jack didn’t know what to say. He simply stood there, trying not to gape up at his enormous sister. The casual way she was standing, combined with the slightly…flirty(?) lilt to her smile…the sudden, almost uncontrolled way she had spoken…it all made Jack nervous, but it also made him feel aroused and excited. In the moment, he couldn’t even feel ashamed at his private enthusiasm — the fact that Alice was tenderly pleased with what she saw in him was all he was focused on.

“I…th-thanks,” he managed to say. He realized he had started to sweat, and he unconsciously brought his hand up, wiping his brow.

“Oh look at me, keeping you out here in the heat for too long!” Alice exclaimed, shaking her head in self-chastisement. Her huge hat went back and forth intimidatingly, way high up above Jack; he couldn’t believe that with the simple motion of shaking her head, Alice was moving so much material. That hat couldn’t have been much smaller than his entire body…

“Here, let’s get you inside,” she continued, again bending down to gently usher him back through the sliding glass door. Jack noticed how she pulled the door open with a simple flick of her fingers and wrist — it had taken him two minutes to achieve the same thing, and he had only been able to open the door enough to slide his little body through. Alice, of course, opened the door all the way, letting herself back inside too.

“Now tell me,” she whispered, getting down into a crouch next to him as she put a gentle but firm hand on his shoulder, “Is mom still expecting you to do more chores today? Even after you’ve gotten…this small?”

“She…uh…she doesn’t know yet,” answered Jack. He felt immensely intimidated by his sister crouching down like this, with her huge head so close to him. She was still at least 6 or 8 inches taller than him, and she wasn’t even kneeling down. She was in a crouch.

“But she’ll probably want me to keep…uh, you know, organizing papers,” continued Jack, “And bringing her coffee, and doing other —”

“Oh no no no,” Alice said firmly, shaking her big head slowly in his face. “I might give mom some leeway around here, but this is still my house, and I’m putting my foot down on this one. You’re not doing any more work today, Jack.”

“I’m…not?” he asked blankly, blinking in surprise at Alice’s calm assertiveness.

“Nope,” she replied, with a definite tone of finality in her voice. “You’ve shrunk five inches today, Jack, and I could tell that being outside, even just for a few minutes, was really taking a toll on your little body.” She had both of her hands on him now, and ever-so-gently, she was petting his little shoulders, massaging them; her long, strong fingers streamed down his back, tenderly probing the little muscles on either side of his spine. Her touch felt amazing, but it also re-stressed to Jack how truly tiny he had become. She was manhandling him without even trying.

“O-ok,” he replied, blushing at her touch, as he stared up into her huge, pretty face. “I g-guess I’ll just…uh, sit on the couch and watch some—”

“You’ll go to bed and get some rest,” interrupted Alice, blinking lusciously at him and flashing a calm smile. “Sorry Jack, I don’t mean to be bossy, but I think that’s what’s best for you right now. You’ve had a…heheh…a pretty full day already, haven’t you?”

Jack certainly couldn’t deny that. Silently, he nodded his head, and for a moment, Alice looked like she was about to pick him up and carry him straight to bed. But she only blushed a little, returning his nod, before standing back all the way up. A little while later, Jack was finding it difficult to get her towering figure out of his head as he tried to drift away to sleep, and whenever he managed to stop thinking about Alice, then Elena would pop up…or Sadie. But even still, his little body was tired out, and he passed straight out half an hour later.

Jack awoke suddenly, how long after he had no idea. It was completely dark in his bedroom, and after lying awake for a few moments, he could tell from the lack of sound behind his door, and the particular depth of darkness, that it was the dead of night. His little stomach was rumbling out in hunger, and he moved to get himself out of bed to go get a late-night snack from the fridge. The process of getting down off the bed, however, let Jack know that he had gotten even smaller in his sleep. He had to do a full hop down off the bed, and he had to jump a few times to turn the handle on his bedroom door. Once he finally got to the fridge, the regular old step stool didn’t allow him nearly the leverage he had once enjoyed, and for several minutes he struggled in front of the fridge, pulling on the handles, trying different positions with the step stool, with none of them ultimately working.

“Need a little help?” came a calm, huge voice behind and far above him in the darkness.

“Guuah!” he squeaked in surprise, whipping around and tottering on the step stool, with his back to the fridge now. He saw the dark outline of a huge black shape in the dark before him, and felt something big brush by him, before a sudden flood of bright light lit up the kitchen from behind him. It was Sadie, and she had just opened the fridge for him. The flooding light revealed her impressive figure. She was wearing tight black panties, revealing the full extent of her large, powerful thighs, and she had put on a tight black crop top, which showed off the firm, fleshy line of her belly. Even though he was standing on the step stool, the top of Jack’s head still wasn’t anywhere close to reaching her waist.

“Hold still,” said Sadie, and stepped forward swiftly towards him. Jack didn’t know what she was doing at first, but only realized that she was measuring him after she was already finished.

“2’5, Jack,” she murmured, stepping back and contemplating his diminished form. “Interesting…it’s really starting to accelerate now…did you wake up hungry?”

“I…I w-was just trying to g-get a snack!” he squeaked. He wasn’t really sure why he felt the need to explain or justify himself, but the new knowledge that he had shrunk down to significantly below three feet was probably contributing to his higher-pitched voice, and to his general anxiety as well.

“Hmm, well let me help you out there,” declared Sadie. She stepped forward again and reached over him. “Let’s see…what do you want? Yogurt? Apple? A cheese stick, maybe? That would be good, you know. Some calcium for your bones and protein for your muscles?”

“A…ch-cheese stick sounds good,” breathed Jack. He was trying to ignore his mother’s exposed stomach, which was difficult at the moment, since it was gently pressing into the side of his face as she stooped down to open the cheese drawer. Jack felt his cock lurch again, and was thankful that, despite the light from the fridge, it was dark everywhere else.

A minute later Jack was sitting on his mother’s lap, munching on a cheese stick that was about 1/5th the length of his body. After a few nibbling bites, he had had his fill, and Sadie took the rest and promptly tossed the rest into her mouth, chewing and swallowing it in a matter of seconds.

“You know Jack,” she said matter-of-factly, “Seeing as how you’re having these shrinking spurts in the middle of the night now, I’m not sure it’s such a good idea that you sleep alone anymore.”

“Y-you…you don’t?” asked Jack anxiously. Sitting in her lap, Sadie’s big breasts were pushing into the side of his face.

“No,” declared Sadie, shaking her head. “I think it’s a much better idea for you to sleep with me from now on.”

“With you!?” squeaked Jack, again trying to ignore the bounce in his cock.

“Just so I can feel assured that everything’s ok with you,” Sadie continued. “I think it’s better for me to keep you close. I mean, what if you need to go to the bathroom, but can’t get down from the bed!? We don’t need that, now, do we?”

“N-no…w-we don’t!” replied Jack. His entire body quickly went up, and then came back down, up and then back down again. Sadie had started gently bouncing him on her knee.

“Mmmmm, especially considering that you already had an…accident yesterday,” she said softly.

Jack could only sit there, getting bounced on his mother’s knee, as the creeping panic of Sadie’s implication infiltrated his brain. So Elena had told her about that…and no doubt about the rest of it too. And if she had already told Sadie then surely she had told Alice too…they all knew.

“Jack,” whispered Sadie, interrupting his growing panic, “You’re getting so tense. Relax. I’m gonna give you a bonus.”

“Y-you’re what?!” stammered Jack.

“You heard me,” chuckled Sadie, her flesh shaking gently against him in the dark. “Your sister and your grandmother had a little talk with me, and I think they’re right…or at least partially right, heheh. I’ve been pushing you a little too hard. Now I’m not planning on easing up too much on you — it’s good for you to stay active, I think, even if you’re just a paperweight eventually — but I figured that they’ve got something of a point. I need to reward you every once in a while. So your bonus is that you get to sleep with me from now on!”

“I…uh,” Jack stuttered.

“And that’s just the beginning,” continued Sadie, hoisting him up into the crook of her arm and carrying him to bed. “Provided, of course, that you keep doing a good job as my assistant, there are a lot of other…perks that I can give you as bonuses as well.”

“There are?” asked Jack. His mother turned to him in the dark, and now that they were back in her bedroom, he couldn’t even see her face. But he could feel the enormity of her presence, and the weight behind the simple intonation she spoke next:

“Mmhmm…”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep