- Text Size +

Chapter 6

About ten minutes later, Jack had just finished explaining all the chores that Sadie had assigned to him. Elena listened to all of it patiently, and she seemed to take a distinct enjoyment out of asking Jack to “slow down,” to “give her all the details,” and to “really tell me how you’re feeling about the whole arrangement.” Jack wasn’t too surprised that his grandmother was purposefully extending the conversation, since she had insisted on perching him on her knee as she lounged in one of the easy chairs in the living room. He already knew that she was enraptured by his dwindling size, so of course it followed that she was going to emphasize their massive size discrepancy any chance she got.

Her huge, strong thigh spanned out underneath his little butt; he felt like a little kid straddling her big leg, with his own shrunken legs dangling down on either side. His feet barely even reached halfway down her shins. Even more conspicuously, toward the end of him explaining his chores, Elena had started bouncing her knee up and down, sending Jack’s entire body into a series of helpless vibrations. He felt his crotch smushing into her thigh, and he began having trouble keeping his impending erection at bay. Elena was just too big, too pretty, too powerful, for him to resist for much longer.

“Awww, your mom’s really got you slaving away for her, huh, little guy?” she cooed down at him, as her eyebrows turned upward in genuine empathy. “Doesn’t she realize that she can only expect so much from someone who’s literally an inch under 4 feet tall now?”

“I, uhm…w-well yeah, it’s…it’s been a little hard,” Jack admitted, nodding despite his internal smarting at his grandmother’s plain condescension. “Hard to…you know…keep up with everything…all the chores and whatnot.” He already felt juvenile because of his decreased size (especially next to his 6’8 grandmother, in her big heels), but the fact that Elena was continuing to bounce him up and down on her knee…it really made him feel small.

“I’m sure it has,” Elena said soothingly, snaking her big hand onto Jack’s back and gently massaging his neck. Jack was amazed at how huge her hand felt…it was like her palm was spanning the entire length in between his shoulder blades. “Making her coffee, stapling all those sheets of paper together, doing her laundry, polishing her shoes….mmmm, these might sound like easy tasks to a normal person, but…”

And here, Elena inclined her head down towards her grandson, giving him a knowing, expectant look. It was clear that she wanted him to finish her sentence for her. Jack blinked and glanced down, taking care to try and avoid looking at his grandmother’s large breasts that were appearing to bulge out of her tight black crop top. He was also trying to avoid looking at the creamy white belly flesh that was gathered up towards her waist, since he knew that just looking at Elena’s exposed stomach would make him feel even more aroused than he was already feeling. But anywhere he looked, he couldn’t escape from the reality of just how tiny he had become. He looked back up at his grandmother, blushing, feeling a mixture of sheepishness and anxiety, but also of barely-repressed excitement. He was actually here with her, feeling her, experiencing the sway that she cheerfully held over him.

“But I’m…uhhh…I’m n-not really a, um…a normal person,” he finished, feeling the heat creep into his face as he spoke the words.

“Mmmmm, nooooo,” hummed Elena, reaching out her long fingers to fondle his cheek affectionately. “No you’re not. You're my little shrinking grandson, who’s just getting smaller and smaller every day. I mean, who knows, maybe you’ll even shrink while I'm here…maybe I'll even be able to see it!”

“Heheh, uhh…m-maybe, yeah,” answered Jack, trying to smile. The prospect scared him, and yet, all the ingredients were there for Elena to see him get smaller. Alice had just bought him some elementary-school-sized clothes the other day, some little jeans and a t-shirt, and they fit him perfectly…for now. If he shrunk in any substantial way while his grandmother was there, she would be sure to notice.

“Well alrighty then!” exclaimed Elena jauntily. “Let’s get started on your chores together then, hmmmm?”

“O-ok, yeah,” nodded Jack. With a sudden shock, he felt his grandmother’s huge thigh shift underneath him, and he would have fallen off if not for the large, warm, strong hands that had quickly slithered under his armpits and deftly lifted him fully up into the air, his little feet dangling for a few moments, before setting him down on the floor. He heard Elena chuckling to herself high above him, and he looked up to see her towering body standing like a massive column before him. The top of his head was just about even with the line of her skin-tight jeans, so that he had to look up to see her bare stomach, and to see the undersides of her big breasts jutting out over his head. He took a step back, and was now able to see her smiling face up above the twin hills of her breasts.

“Mmmm, soooo cute!” she chirped, squinting her eyes down at him. She reached down with her big hand and ruffled his hair, making a point to show him that she could easily palm his entire head. Jack just stood there and took it, his face reddening further over his grandmother’s gentle, flirty ministrations.

“Well?” she laughed. “Come on then! Do you want me to help you or not?”

“Y-yeah! Yeah, ok…um…alright, let’s…uhh…let’s start with making coffee,” stammered Jack. “I think…I think mom wants that first.”

Right on cue, they heard Sadie’s calm but authoritative voice coming from her home office:

“Jack! Jack it’s past 10! Come on now, where’s my coffee?”

Elena’s eyebrows went up excitedly, and she looked down at her grandson, her eyes wide, as her mouth formed a thrilled “o” shape, like she was saying ‘Ooooooo, we’ve gotta get moving!’ Jack’s eyes went wide too, and he called out to his mother in response:

“S-Sorry mom! I…uh…I’m making it right now! It’s coming!”

A little pause ensued, like Sadie was weighing the validity of what he was saying.

“Well alright then,” she said a few moments later, “Just get a move-on, ok? You’re not having trouble, are you?”

“Uh n-no…nope, no trouble!” Jack answered, hurrying to the kitchen, with Elena following with long, elegant strides in his wake. For every one step she took, Jack was taking three or four, such was the difference in the length of their strides. He reached the counter, and looked up at the cabinets. Generally, he had to carefully use the step stool to get up on the counter, and then actually sit on the counter itself to reach the coffee that was on the bottom shelf of the cabinet. The whole time, he had to carefully make sure that he didn’t fall. Sometimes, Alice would be on the lookout for him, helping him reach everything, but she usually had other things she was busy doing. He had become accustomed to doing this precarious job himself, and in his head, he was going to show his grandmother how well he had managed. He knew that she was there to help him, but he wanted to show her how impressively competent he actually was.

Suddenly, though, before he could step up on the stool, he saw the huge form of his grandmother reaching over him towards the cabinet. He could do nothing but stare as she effortlessly opened the cabinet door, with the high ceiling of her boobs above his head. Very gently, he felt her thighs squishing into his back, as the bottom portion of her fleshy stomach grazed the top hairs of his head. She was ever-so-smoothly squashing him into the counter.

“Mmm, ok, is this where the coffee is?” Elena murmured from high above. “Aha! There it is — I see it!”

She wrapped her hand around the big tin of coffee and brought it out of the cabinet. Jack watched her, mesmerized. He needed two hands to lift the coffee tin, and even then, sometimes he even had to use his arms to finagle it out onto the counter. But Elena had just wrapped a single hand around it and brought it out like it was nothing.

“Heh, look at you,” she whispered down to him, “You actually look amazed that I can do something as simple as reach into the cabinet standing on my own two feet! Awwww, how precious! Hey, hey Jack…can you reach this? Can you reach it? Huh?”

She held the coffee tin down towards him, just out of his reach. Jack stretched his little arms up to try and take the tin…he felt his fingers graze it, and he stood on his tiptoes to try and reach it all the way. Just then, though, Elena lifted the tin up just the slightest bit higher, further out of his reach. Jack’s fingers again grazed the bottom of the tin, but that’s as far as he could go.

“Hahaha, ooooooo!” laughed Elena softly, shaking her head back and forth. “Aaaaaalmost tall enough, heheh…but not quite Jack…notttttt quite up to it, are you?”

Jack lowered his arms and looked helplessly up at his grandmother. His shoulders slumped slightly, and his whole body language was communicating the implied complaint: ‘I thought you were here to help me!’

Elena immediately lowered the tin down onto the counter, just a little above Jack’s head, chuckling good-naturedly as she made an amiable, apologetic appeal with her eyes.

“Heheh, I’m sorry Jack,” she laughed softly, preparing the coffee as she spoke, “I know I’m annoying you, and if your big sister were here she would definitely be on my case. It’s just that…haha, it’s a little hard to resist just playing with you sometimes. I hope it doesn’t offend you too much?”

Jack was back to standing flat-footed, and he had lowered his arms. The truth was that, in the moment while it was happening, he was annoyed at his grandmother’s teasing. But it wasn’t so much annoyance at her as it was at his own helplessness, at the fact that he was trapped in this tiny, weak little body that was shrinking smaller and smaller every day. HE was the deviant one, the freak…and his grandmother’s behavior was just calling attention to how small he had become. He couldn’t really blame her, since, after all, he knew that Elena had always been a playful and fun-loving person who never meant any harm by her antics. Jack had to admit, too, that her gentle little jokes at his expense actually felt a bit…what was the word…exciting to experience. As Elena teased him, Jack had begun to notice that the strangest feeling came over him…a kind of helpless, searingly powerful submissive desire to be overcome by her, to revel in the fact that she was so much bigger, stronger, and more powerful than he was. This feeling puzzled Jack, since he had never really been into “freaky things” before, least of all these kinds of odd, submissive power dynamics. But the feeling was there, and there was nothing he could do to avoid it.

“N-no,” he answered, shaking his head as he looked up at the tight waistband of her jeans, and at her soft, white, pillowy stomach that was hanging ever so slightly over the tight waistband of her jeans. “No, uhm…it’s…it’s ok, grandma. I know…uhh, I know that you’re just…that’s it’s all in good fun.”

“Mmmmmmm, awwww,” cooed Elena, now stirring the coffee that she had prepared in record time. “I’m so lucky to have such a good little sport for a grandson. Heheh, you know, most guys would turn into little sourpusses if this was happening to them, but not you! My little shrinking grandson is taking it aaaaall in stride, and he’s even putting up with his annoying grandma’s jokes at his expense!”

She brought her hand down and palmed his head again, ruffling his hair affectionately as she pulled him effortlessly into the huge, meaty expanse of her right thigh, encouraging him to straddle her as she threaded her long, strong fingers through his hair, gently and alluringly scratching his scalp with her long fingernails. Jack still hadn’t gotten used to the reality that, straddling his grandmother’s thick leg like this, he was so short that he couldn’t even look up at her waist. Instead, if he turned his head to the right, he’d be looking straight into the bottom of her crotch area. A quick glance this way showed him how tightly his grandmother’s fat pussy was pressed up against her tight jeans, creating an obvious camel toe that seemed almost like a face he could talk to. Jack blinked and looked away, as his cock twinged in his pants. The thought of having a conversation with Elena’s vulva was proving far too realistic for his own comfort. This was his grandmother, for godsakes! Why were these thoughts coming into his head!?

“I, uhhhh…that’s…that’s ok…umm…grandma,” Jack said mechanically. His eyes had gone wide as he continued to stare into the twin thick bulges of Elena’s camel toe. He hadn’t been close enough to notice it before, but now that he was right there, with it staring him straight in the face, he wasn’t so easily able to look away. It mesmerized him, scared him, and made him feel the crushing reality of how much bigger his grandmother was than him. He blinked and shook his head a little, trying to clear it. But he was still just standing there, gazing straight into Elena’s crotch, having no idea what to do.

A calming trickle of soft, gentle laughter snapped him out of his reverie, and he came to and looked back up at Elena…or, at least, he tried to. From where he was standing, all he could see were the undersides of her big, protruding boobs.

“Getting a little distracted down there, little grandson?” she joked, as she continued to stir and add ingredients to the coffee on the counter. “Heheh, can’t say I blame you. GOD, I must look like some kind of a Greek goddess or something from all the way down there, huh?”

“S-something…like that,” muttered Jack. He wished he could somehow pull himself away, but right then, just as he felt the “spell” start to break, Elena stepped forward gently with her right leg, moving a little bit closer to the counter as she put the finishing touches on her daughter’s cup of coffee. In the process, she lightly squished Jack’s entire body into her thigh, pinning him to the counter, with the engorged lips of her camel toe smushing directly onto both sides of Jack’s face, enveloping his entire head in a big “pussy kiss.” Jack’s entire body stiffened in shock and uncontrollable arousal. His cock was now pumping out at full-mast, and he felt, unmistakably, the hard nub of his grandmother’s clit pressing gently against his forehead.

“Aaaalright…just about done with this coffee here,” came Elena’s slow, pleasant voice. Jack immediately knew that she was doing everything on purpose. The slow, humorous way she was talking, the deliberate press of her body against his…there was no question that his grandmother was doing exactly what she had intended.

“Mmmmm, but I…I feel a little something down there,” Elena continued, feigning ignorance as she slowly, smoothly rubbed her big body up and down, up and down, squishing Jack’s entire from with her big leg, and shimmying her huge hips gently from side to side as the twin bulges of her pussy lips further engulfed Jack’s head, seeming to pull him deeper in. “It kinda…hmmmm…it kinda feels like a little…I don’t know, a little something…definitely little though, haha.”

After a few more seconds of blatantly sexual teasing and tantalizing, Elena finally backed away from him with a soft laugh. She could see him now as she looked down her breasts, standing there underneath her with a helpless, pained, and aroused look on his face, staring up at her like a confused little puppy with no clue of how to behave in the situation.

“Ah! THAT’S what I was feeling down there!” laughed Elena cheerily, her face reddening slightly with sanguine humor. “It was a little man! A teeny tiny little man!”

Even as she spoke, Elena’s eyebrows creased together a little and she suddenly bent at the waist, peering down at him, and causing him to back into the counter, intimidated by the sudden appearance of her huge, pretty face in the panorama of his vision. She wasn’t even joking now — she had seen something, and she was studying it seriously.

“Jack,” she muttered after a few tense seconds of silence had passed, “I think…I’m pretty sure that you’ve…gotten even smaller…since I’ve been here.”

“Wh-what?!” Jack asked in a kind of overwhelmed rasp. He flinched a little as his grandmother extended her hand towards him and started feeling his limbs. He felt her big palm and large fingers engulf his little arms, encompass the tiny ball of his shoulder, span the whole length of his left collarbone, and then travel slowly downward, feeling his chest, his ribs, and his upper thighs, testing them all for size. Jack blushed a deep crimson — his erection was totally obvious now, and the way that his grandmother was feeling him up, there was NO way she was going to miss it.

“Mmhmmm,” Elena hummed, her eyes coming to rest on the blatant bulge in Jack’s pants. He felt an intense combination-wave of shame and panic, but he also felt confused. For some reason, Jack had assumed that his grandmother would either have mercy on him and ignore his erection, or would be puzzled and ask him gently if he was feeling ok. The intensity of his shame was such that he wasn’t looking into her face, but the amused lightness of her hum forced Jack to avert his eyes upward, to try and get some kind of read on her. His eyes met hers, and he immediately felt more calm, even as his heart continued to thud in his little chest.

Elena’s eyes were dancing in his. A pleased little smirk of a smile was brushed across her lips, and a naughty gleam burned in her eyes.

“Now Jaaaaack,” she murmured sexily to him, her sweet breath washing over his face, “That little thing’s gonna get you into trouble if you can’t control it.” She stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek, and for a moment, to Jack’s erotic astonishment, she used her tongue to mime the presence of a cock in her mouth, pressing over and over again in to the side of her cheek. He very nearly came right then and there. With him already being so dwarfed, so dominated, so overwhelmed by his grandmother…to have her bending down like this, feeling him up, with those titanic breasts of hers swinging heavily down in front of him, as she suggestively tongued the inside of her cheek…it was almost more than poor little Jack could bear.

And then, just as suddenly as she had bent down, Elena extended her long index finger, gave Jack’s cock a playful little tap, and stood all the way up again, grinning down at him. In no time, she had produced a measuring tape from nowhere and was holding it down next to him, measuring. Jack’s cock was still bouncing up and down from the memory of her finger when Elena opened her mouth and stared down at him with a wide-eyed smile.

“I KNEW it!” she whispered excitedly, nodding her head energetically. “I KNEW you were smaller! It’s official, Jack — you’re under 4 feet tall now…you’re aaaaall the way down to 3’8, to be exact.”

“B-But that’s…tha…h-how…!?” stammered Jack. How could he have shrunk so much that morning without even realizing it?? Was he really shrinking so much these days that it had become normal, second-nature to his body!? But as he stood there, with his grandmother looming over him, and her creamy white stomach seeming even farther out of reach, he had to admit it: he certainly felt smaller, and she definitely looked a lot bigger.

“Hmmhmm…” Elena exhaled in a kind if purring laughter, pointing to her bare stomach, “I don’t think you could even REACH my stomach anymore, haha…this is amaaaaaazing. But I’m distracting you too much already — gotta go do your part in our little plan!”

“M-my…my part?” asked Jack blankly. He was so preoccupied with his grandmother’s gigantic body that he had completely forgotten what they were doing.

“Hahaha, yes, my shrinking little belly boy!” laughed Elena, her stomach shaking in mirth. “Or maybe you’re too small for that name now..maybe I should start calling you “thigh guy,” hahaha…but no, little guy — remember, I MAKE the coffee, and then you…”

“Ohhh r-right, right,” nodded Jack, “And I bring it to her.”

“Very good,” chuckled Elena. She bent down and handed Jack the cup of coffee she had prepared, which he managed to hold with some effort. It was a little cup in Elena’s hand, but Jack had to hold it gingerly with two hands.

“And remember, no telling her!” whispered Elena, winking at him. Jack nodded and carefully made his way towards Sade’s office. When he had gotten to the door, he kicked at it a few times, observing her strict rules of decorum that mandated anyone knocking before entering.

“Come in,” replied Sadie in a businesslike tone. Jack pressed into the door with his shrunken body, and after a few seconds, it finally gave way. Right as he came into the room, his mother spun around in her chair. She was wearing a tight navy t-shirt with the huge white word “BOSS” emblazoned on the front, a word which was stretched and distorted by the size of her enormous boobs.

“Hmmm, took you long enough,” said Sadie shortly, beckoning him toward her. “I hope that coffee tastes better than the last cup you made me.”

“I-I’m s-sure it will!” squeaked Jack, coming over to her carefully.

His mother was peering at him curiously the closer he got, her eyes never leaving him. Even with her sitting down, the top of his head didn’t even come up to her shoulders.

“Huh,” she mused out loud, taking the coffee from him with two fingers and bringing it up to her lips, “You got smaller this morning, Jack…like waaaaay smaller. Does Alice know?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep