- Text Size +

Chapter 15

Over the next few days, the dynamic around the house continued developing along the same lines, with the three big women all dominating Jack in their own unique ways. Alice, as ever, didn’t seem to be able to stop doing fun, gentle, teasing size comparisons with him -- she was always lining his little body up next to her finger, and laughing softly at how her index finger was thicker around than his entire body...how he could sit on her breast like it was a giant plush chair...and how she could easily curve her pinkie finger all the way around his waist and lift him clean up off his feet.

“You’re sooooo tiny now, Jack!” she would breathe sexily into his face, batting her luscious, heavy eyelashes at him. “I just...I just can’t even believe it! Oh my GOD...I could just...hahaha...I could just wrestle your whole body with my tongue...and you wouldn’t stand a chance!”

She was right, and of course, she hadn’t hesitated to prove it. The next moment, Jack had found himself on his back on the kitchen counter, captive to the huge, powerful, gently gyrating mass of Alice’s tongue. True to her gentle nature, she had teased him lovingly with it, probing his little body, prodding him, and pleasuring his little cock. Inevitably, he ended up busting his load all over her tongue, and with nothing more than a swift flip back into her mouth, she had whisked away his entire load and sucked it straight down into her belly like it was nothing at all.

“Mmmmm, I can’t get enough of your salty seed, little guy,” she had cooed down at him, lovingly bumping him with her nose.

Of course, Alice hadn’t been the only one having her fun. Sadie had ordered a big doll house to be delivered to the house, and after it arrived, Jack knew exactly what she had in store for him.

“Oh my! I didn’t even have to tell you what to do!” laughed Sadie, watching Jack open the front door of the doll house and walk inside. “Although, haha, I saw that you had to duck your head a little there, Jack, to get in the door. That make you feel like a big man in a small house!? HAHA we’ll see how big you feel when you actually shrink down even MORE.”

Sadie had then proceeded to lift up the entire doll house -- with Jack INSIDE -- and took it into her office, where she placed it firmly down on top of a small stack of papers.

“There!” she laughed, “Now THAT’S what I call a proper paperweight! No offense, Jack, but at 4 inches tall, and less than half a pound, you weren’t really doing the best job holding down those HEAVY pieces of paper, hahaha!”

Inside the doll house, Jack had to smile at his mother’s teasing, even as he blushed a little in embarrassment. After all, it was true -- he really DIDN’T have what it took to do anything by himself anymore, not even as a little paperweight in his alpha mother’s office.

“You’re looking a little lonely in there, Jack,” remarked Sadie later that day, leaning back in her chair after she had just told off the vice president of the company over the phone. “Or...maybe I should say that the house is looking a little too...empty...with just you in there.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” asked Jack, peering out of the second-story window. He had actually started to feel rather cozy in the dollhouse. Sadie had even made sure that the house had come complete with a complete furniture set, including a fully made-up bed with a little comforter. Jack had in fact been dozing in the bed when Sadie had piped up.

“I mean,” said Sadie, getting up close to the house and peering in through the window, so that her huge face obscured both windows of the upstairs floor, “That I might just need to get myself a lot more tiny men...just to fill the house up, hahaha!”

Jack didn’t really relish the idea of having more than just one tiny person around, but he knew that his mother was just joking at his expense, to emphasize how spacious the doll house was, even with him inside.

Unsurprisingly, though, despite the mirth and teasing of Jack’s mother and sister, it was Elena who seemed to be having the most fun. Jack still had a few little chores to do, courtesy of Sadie’s rules that he continue to make himself useful. Alice already helped him out plenty with so much that Jack was loath to ask her to help him out even more. It was only natural, then, that he turned to his grandmother for help.

“Why of COURSE I’ll help you pick little crumbs up off the kitchen floor!” laughed Elena, after he had stutteringly asked her if she perhaps wouldn’t mind lending him a hand, since the kitchen floor itself, at least from his perspective, was such a huge and expansive area. Getting on her hands and knees, Elena proceeded to help Jack clean up, although she joked that she probably couldn’t see the crumbs that HE could.

After helping him out, Elena got ready to leave, though with the full intention of coming back again in a couple days on a permanent basis. She hadn’t told JAck about this yet, because she had another fun little game to play with him, reminiscent of the game they had played weeks before.

“So Jack,” Elena grinned, looking down at him as he stood on the counter, “My amazing little shrinking grandson, you know what to do when I’m away, don’t you?”

Jack looked at her questioningly. She cocked her head down at him, giving him an even wider grin with a telling twinkle in her eye.

“Y-You want me t-to...to keep sh-shrinking?” Jack stuttered.

“Bingo,” Elena smiled, nodding slowly. “I want you to focus on it reeeeeallly hard, Jack. I know shrinking takes work, hahahaha...and I don’t want you going soft on me, not now!”

“Wh-what are you g-gonna...gonna do with me, grandma!?” Jack stammered, blurting the question out despite his better judgment. He was in a state of constant amazement and ecstasy now, but his mind still had the capacity for periodic bursts of anxiety. Elena didn’t answer right away...her smile just kept getting bigger, prompting Jack’s next question, which was an even more daring venture into his own thrilled sense of anxiety.

“Are...a-are you gonna k-keep me as your...as your p-p...p-pet!?”

The small, tiny voice that spoke those faltering words was quickly dominated by the rich, deep laugher from Elena’s mighty diaphragm.

“HAHAHA awwwwwwww, now would you LIKE that, Jack?” she laughed heartily, staring down at him with wide eyes, covering him completely in her shadow. “Would you LIKE to become my little pet, my precious little shrunken grandson?”

JAck already knew the answer, but it still took him almost 30 seconds of stuttering to finally force out: “Y-y-yes…”

“Well then,” Elena replied, looming over him imperiously with that same wide grin on her face, “There’s something VERY simple that I just need you to do for me then, hahaha. I need you to KEEP SHRINKING, Jack, and then and only then can you TRULY become my little pet, my teeny tiny shrunken little grandson pet.”

And just like that, she waltzed out the door, waving goodbye, her huge ass gyrating its farewell behind her.

Jack didn’t know how long Elena would be gone, but he was quickly distracted by the intense attention of his mother and sister. Before he knew it, Alice had swooped down on him, sweeping him off his feet and whispering sexily into his ear:

“Time to ornament my belly button with my favorite little shrunken brother!”

For the rest of the day, Alice wore Jack around in her belly button ring, smiling proudly wherever she went, as she bustled about the house, doing chores, tidying up, working in the garden, and making dinner. All the while, Jack tried not to stay too hard (since his cock could get a little achy from being aroused so often), but of course, in Alice’s belly button ring, this was impossible. He was simply too turned-on by the sheer reality that he was now basically a piece of jewelry for his sister to wear -- it was so humiliating and degrading on one hand, yes, but on the other, Jack really couldn’t feel too badly about it. After all, this was EXACTLY what he wanted, what they all wanted. Everyone was fitting so nicely into their roles at last, and he’d have been lying to himself if he had said that he wasn’t thrilled.

“Awww, that cute little thing has been poking out aaaaaaall day,” cooed Alice, right before dinner, as she bent down at her waist, so that she could talk to her brother upside down. “Is it starting to huuuurt?”

Jack nodded his head. Whenever Alice talked to him like this, her huge face smiling brightly at him from that upside-down position, he found it very hard to form words. Something about her bending down like that to talk to him, while he was literally strapped into her belly button ring, made him feel like he was going to lose his load right then and there.

“Awwww, well let me help you out with that, then,” Alice chuckled. The next moment, she extended her huge, powerful tongue and started moving her giant face even closer to him. Alice had been crushing her morning yoga recently, all with the express purpose of making herself more flexible so that she could do exactly what she was doing now. A moment later, Jack felt the tip of her soft, warm, wet tongue swirling around his poor, overmatched cock, and he arched his back, goraning out in ecstasy as he leaned his head back, back, back, further into the deep recesses of her cavernous belly button.

“Alalalalala!” teased Alice with her tongue, winking at him upside down, “Gehhh ihhh theh mehhhh!” Her tongue sped up even faster, making Jack’s eyes pop. Had she been doing tongue exercises too!? Without him watching, just so she could surprise him with how fast she could move it!?

“AlalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaHAHAHAHA!!”

Her sexy tongue sounds morphed into laughter as he squirted out helplessly onto her tongue.

“Mmmmmmmm!” she moaned, sucking his cum off her tongue and straight down her throat as she smacked her lips at him. “PERFECT appetizer!”

The next day, Jack was back in the dollhouse, under the direction of Sadie to make himself at home and keep everything in the miniature house all neat and tidy. Jack knew that Sadie’s orders were tongue-in-cheek, and came with a certain degree of dry humor. But he also knew to take her commands seriously, since behind any amount of sly “Sadie” humor lay the very real prospect of “punishment” for a job that wasn’t well-done. But even so, Jack knew not to be afraid of his mother; even if she could be a little demanding, it was perfectly clear that she was nothing short of thrilled with the current arrangement, and only continued giving him chores because it amused her.

The “chores” Sadie had tasked him with were incredible, at least as far as Jack was concerned. He had never before imagined that a dollhouse could be so intricate inside, and yet Sadie had made absolutely sure that her special order had come with the exact specifications, down to the measurements of the furniture inside.

“It’s all made specifically for your size, my itty bitty little tenant!” she laughed at him as he stood inside the dollhouse living room, amazed by how her huge face completely filled up the front windows as she peered in to look at him. “The sofa, the love seat, the dining room table, the “kitchen appliances,” the bed...everything...it’s all made for my sweet little 4-inch son!”

“I-It’s incredible!” blurted Jack, looking around in awe at everything. If he hadn’t known better, and if the windows had been obscured, he would have thought that he was in an actual full-sized house! He wouldn’t have even known that he was only 4 inches tall!

“Now, with all that being said,” continued Sadie in a business-like tone, “I DO expect my little tenant to keep the house up...you understand? In the pantry…” and here, Sadie had to put her hand over her mouth. Through the windows, Jack could tell by her silent jiggling that she was trying to stifle a laugh.

“In the pantry,” she continued a moment later, getting her bearings, “You’ll find a little broom and dust pan, in addition to a tiny mop and bucket. You’ll also find dusting rags in there as well. I expect my miniature resident to perform the daily chores necessary to keeping this house spic and span! You understand?”

“I...y-yes! Yes of course!” nodded Jack vigorously. He was still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that this little dollhouse was the perfect size for him...but now, his mother was telling him that he needed to sweep, mop, and dust it like it was actually real!? He could hardly believe what he was hearing, and yet somehow, Sadie’s commands made his little cock get hard. There was definitely something humiliating about this elaborate roleplay, and that was unquestionably turning him on, but upon further reflection (as he diligently swept the kitchen floor), Jack realized that he was even more aroused by the extent to which Sadie had devoted herself to this roleplay. The time and energy she had spent designing the dollhouse, all to his exact size specifications, served to highlight how small he had become. By procuring this dollhouse for him, Sadie wasn’t just highlighting his size -- she was boldfacing it and underlining it ten times! Her efforts made Jack feel even smaller and more insignificant in comparison to her, especially when she would peek her giant face through the windows, checking on his progress.

“Hmmm, you sure you’re sweeping the corners of the bedroom?” she asked him one time. “I’d point out the spots I’m talking about, but I can’t fit my hand through the window.

“I...I’m getting those spots, yes!” answered Jack, quickly going over them again with the broom.

“Wellll, ok,” replied Sadie, arching her eyebrow over the roof as she returned to her work, “Just make sure you are. The corners are where all the dust gathers, you know. And since I’m the landlord of the grand estate, the last thing I want is for a bunch of cobwebs developing in the corners.”

“O-of course!” nodded Jack. But Sadie had turned back to her work, leaving Jack to his chores. Half an hour later, he was finally done, and ended up collapsing in the bed and taking a well-deserved nap. The bed itself was only 5.5 inches long, and Jack had plenty of space to spread his little body out. Even at full stretch, his feet weren’t even close to hanging off the end of the bed. A little while later, as he slept soundly, Sadie quietly called Alice in to watch him sleep. They both peered in through the upstairs bedroom window, their faces completely obscuring the window panes, as they lovingly watched Jack sleep. Sadie whipped out her phone and took a few pictures, sending them to Elena.

“Precious,” murmured Alice, her cheeks aflame in an adoring blush, “He’s just...precious.”

“Easy there, Alice,” chuckled Sadie, “From that look you’re giving him, it seems like you just wanna eat him up!”

“Well sometimes I do!” laughed Alice, blinking her luscious eyes toward him. “But it’s only because I want him so close to me. I’d never do anything to hurt him.” She stopped and turned back to her mother. “You’re not working him too hard, are you?”

“What a thing to say!” laughed Elena, leaning back in her chair as she filed her nails. “Of course I’m not! I’m just...making sure that my tiny little tenant is pulling his weight! The last thing a landlord needs is a deadbeat renter!”

Alice cocked her head and pursed her lips, giving Sadie a humorous, admonishing smile, before taking one last look at her brother and leaving the room. Sadie peered back in after Alice was gone. Her eyes narrowed as she looked in closer through the window, almost touching her nose to the panes. Did Jack look...like he had gotten even smaller?!

It turned out that her suspicions were correct. Over the next couple days, Jack continued to shrink, although it was more difficult to tell, since he was so small already. But Sadie was watching him like a hawk, and a day later she hung up her phone (after rattling off a customary list of commands to her underlings), pivoted her chair, and leaned in towards the dollhouse. Peering inside, she saw that Jack was busy trying to clean the countertops. He appeared to be having some difficulty, and with a hot liquid start that went all through her body, Sadie realized that it was because he was too short to reach the back of the counter. Even in a dollhouse that had been specifically designed and fitted for a 4-inch-tall man, Jack was still too short!

Sadie had to bite her tongue and take a deep breath to avoid laughing out loud at his precious predicament. She amusedly watched his struggles for a few more moments and then extended her index finger towards the door, knocking on it politely with the backside of her fingernail.

*TapTapTap*

This time, Sadie wasn’t able to stifle a laugh as, through the window, she saw Jack’s little body jump at the sound of her knocking on the front door. He turned around, saw that it was his mother, and then went to answer the door. Sadie whipped her phone out and started recording a video; this whole scene was just too sweet not to capture forever, and in any case, she knew that Alice and Elena would get a real kick out of what was about to happen.

“Y-Yeah, mom?” asked Jack, opening the front door of the house. Even by the dollhouse’s standards, it was clear that he had become short -- the top of his head was now only half the height of the little dollhouse door itself.

“Heheh, don’t mind the video,” Sadie chuckled, keeping her hands steady as she shot the recording on her smartphone, “I just wanted to get a little shot of you in your house, you know...doing your chores and all.”

“Um...yeah, I’ve...I’ve been trying to get them all done,” nodded Jack, glancing back into the house for a moment before turning around again.

“Awwww, look at you!” teased Sadie gently, bringing the camera closer, “You’re sweating, Jack! Hahaha you know I’m not trying to tire you out! All I want you to do is make sure the floors, counters, and furniture all remain clean -- that’s all!”

“Uh-hu, that’s...uhm, yeah, that’s all I’ve been doing,” replied Jack. “But it’s just...it’s gotten a little, uhhh...harder recently, to reach some places.”

“You hear that?” Sadie laughed, turning the camera around to her own face for a moment, “Jack’s house has gotten a liiiiittle too big for him!” She turned the camera back around to Jack, filming him awkwardly standing in the “oversized” doorway. “I thought I had it all perfectly designed, right down to the exact dimensions of a 4-inch-tall miniature man...buuuuut I guess I didn’t bank on you getting EVEN SMALLER, Jack!”

“B-But I’m...I...I’m s-sorry!” Jack started to sputter, but Sadie interrupted him with her trademark chuckle.

“Jack...Jack,” she smiled, shaking her head down at him as she continued to record, “Do you actually think that I hadn’t planned for this? Haha come on, don’t forget who you’re talking to!”

“Oh…” was all that Jack could manage to say, as he stood there, confused.

“So you’ve been having some trouble reaching things when you’re cleaning?” asked Sadie sweetly. Jack nodded his little head.

“Can’t reach the back of the counters?” she continued, “The top of the armoire?” Jack shook his head.

“So in a normal house,” persisted Sadie patiently, “What do you do when you can’t reach something?”

Jack stood there silently for a few moments, still confused, until he finally answered uncertainly: “Umm...get...a, uh...a step stool or something?”

Sadie straightened up, a broad grin on her face. “Bingo.”

“But I...are there any…?” asked Jack, turning back inside for a moment.

“Well you won’t know until you’ve looked, now, will you?” Sadie chuckled. “If I were you, I’d check in the closet next to the powder room. The supply closet?”

Jack did as he was told, and lo and behold, upon opening the closet door, he saw that there were a variety of step stools and ladders all neatly arranged inside, waiting to be used. He was too deep inside the house for Sadie to film him properly, but he heard his mother laughing as she ended the recording, apparently speaking to Elena:

“Haha, and that’s just a little teaser for you, mom!” she was saying, “If you wanna see more, you gotta come over!”

Over the next hour or so, Jack found the step stools and ladders increasingly useful. Now he didn’t have much trouble at all completing his chores -- he could reach the back of the countertops now with the aid of the step stools, and he was finally able to reach the tops of the tall furniture when he stood on the little ladders. He felt a sense of pride in his renewed ability to get his work done, even if he was also simultaneously acknowledging the humiliating reality that he needed help to finish his chores...in a dollhouse.

Sadie enjoyed watching him bustling around inside, working hard...but of course Alice would drop in often, to watch, to enjoy, and of course to make sure that Sadie wasn’t working him too hard. Alice in particular thought it was absolutely adorable how Jack had to stand on a ladder to dust the tops of the furniture, and also to re-paint the door that Sadie had accidentally chipped when she had “knocked” on it with her fingernail. Using a tiny thimble pail of white paint, Jack had set to work on the ladder, finishing up the job in less than half an hour.

“Just looooook at you!” giggled Alice, her eyes sparkling as Jack came down off the ladder. “It’s just so precious! You needed a ladder to reach up here!” And she extended out her finger, touching the top of the door. It seemed to give her an idea.

“Hey Jack, check it out,” she laughed, and stood her middle and index fingers up on Sadie’s desk, like they were legs. Jack was almost exactly 3 inches tall now, so each one of her fingers was as tall as his entire body...and thicker.

“I’m going up the ladder!” laughed Alice, and she “stepped” with her fingers, going up each step of the ladder, making sure to go slow enough for Jack to appreciate the size comparison. The ladder had been perfectly-sized for him, but compared to Alice’s two fingers, it looked positively tiny.

“Easy there Alice,” chuckled Sadie, “See how it’s sagging? You’re gonna break it! It’s made for itty bitty shrunken tenants, not your fingers!”

“Ooops,” giggled Alice, winking down at Jack as she speared her tongue into the inside of her cheek. “Sorry mom...just couldn’t resist.”

A loud, reverberating knock suddenly sounded down the hallway...a real, fully-sized knock...on a real, fully-sized door.

“Ha! Three guesses who that is,” laughed Sadie, leaning back in her chair, “Why don’t you let your grandmother in, Alice? It didn’t take her long to high-tail it over here after I sent her that video, huh?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 18 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep