- Text Size +

Chapter 14

Upon closer inspection, it became clear that, in the process of being playfully (and, strangely, lovingly) humiliated by his own mother, Jack had shrunk down another three whole inches, so that he now stood no taller than half a foot. Alice made sure she got the measurement right, making Jack stand still on Sadie’s desk as she held a ruler up to his naked body.

“Hey, quit shaking so much!” Sadie chuckled, reaching down a giant, steadying hand to make him hold still.

“Awww, he’s just a little scared, is all,” breathed Alice gently. She was bending down low over Jack, peering down close at the ruler.

“Heh, I don’t think he’s scared, Alice,” laughed Elena from behind. She had her hands on her hips, striking quite the pose in her sexy black platform boots, which made her a towering 6’8, a couple inches taller than Alice was now in her boots. Elena’s skin-tight jeans and tight black crop top completed the picture of an extravagantly curvy, sexy, and statuesque woman.

“Huh?” asked Alice, biting her tongue slightly in concentration as she tenderly manipulated Jack’s body with her fingers, making him stand up as straight as possible.

“I think he’s shaking,” grinned Elena, “Because you’re so close to him, Alice…because he can’t control himself around you. It’s precious!”

“Mmmm, is that true, Jack?” Alice whispered down at him softly. Her face was mere inches away from his now, taller and many times bigger than his entire body. Her eyes sparkled with sensual playfulness even as they searched his, making sure that she wasn’t making him afraid.

“Y-yeah…” Jack replied, managing a sheepish grin as he blushed deeply. What else could he say? Elena was absolutely right — whenever his sister got this close to him now, he was overwhelmed by her size, her beauty, and the uniquely sensuous way she had of dominating him. The fact that she was wearing a gorgeous red crop top that tightly hugged her incredible curves, in addition to a pair of 6-inch boots that essentially made her 6’6…well, Jack counted it a miracle that he was able to keep from spontaneously cumming straight onto her plush lips.

“Awwww you are just…you are just the cutest little thing!” exhaled Alice into his face. She was blushing now, too, and it seemed like she was only seconds away from sucking the second orgasm out of his little cock that morning.

“So it says…I mean, is he really just 6 inches tall now?” asked Sadie.

“Mhm!” replied Alice, checking one last time before straightening up as she looked down on him with a tender smile and sparkling eyes. “He’s actually a teeny bit under 6 inches now.”

“Amazing!” exclaimed Elena, stepping forward to stand directly next to Alice as they peered down at his naked little body on the desk. Sadie joined Alice on the other side, inclining her head slightly as she too studied his diminished form.

“I guess…well, mom…what were you two doing to him before?” asked Alice.

“Oh you know, the usual,” chuckled Sadie, sending the “BOSS” letters across her shirt jigging, “Humiliating him…teasing him…egging him on…just, you know, having a great time!”

“I wonder if he shrank because of the…humiliation, or the orgasm…” murmured Alice, almost to herself as she continued to stare down at him.

“Oh no, Alice,” laughed Elena, shaking her head, “I don’t think so. If that were true, then my shrunken little grandson would have gotten sooooo small by now that we wouldn’t be able to see him! Haha, no, I think it was just happenstance.”

“Hmmm, soooo…” mused Alice out loud, “Now the question becomes…” and here all three of them stared down at him at once. Jack was completely surrounded by gorgeous amazons, and they were so huge, and he was so small, that even though he was standing up on the desk, their bare stomachs all three rose up like giant walls before him, with their belly buttons high up out of reach. He had never felt so tiny, so dwarfed, and so aroused and overwhelmed…in his entire life.

“What’re we gonna do with you now?” Alice finished her question with a playful wink.

The short answer was: quite a lot. Over the next week, the three amazons had the absolute time of their lives with their precious, shrunken little toy. For Jack, it was the most dizzy, electrified, and aroused he had ever felt, and even though he was almost beside himself with joy at getting to constantly engage the three towering beauties in his family, he was also finding it rather difficult to keep up.

To begin with, there seemed to be no limit to the women’s ingenuity, particularly Alice’s. Everything started off normally, with him helping her in the kitchen, turning the pages of her cookbooks, trying little samples of her soups and stews that she cheerfully fed to him by mouth in a 1/16th teaspoon measuring spoon. But one day, right after he had shrunk down to 5.5 inches, Alice came home sporting something bright and shiny on her belly button, which, as ever, was exposed. She was wearing a tight black crop top, which showed off her sexy, creamy stomach, which looked amazingly good despite the few extra pounds she had put on recently.

“Heheh, notice something new?” Alice down at Jack, arching an eyebrow at him as she posed alluringly with her hands on her hips.

“You, uhm…you got a belly button piercing,” Jack answered, his little cock rising up in immediate arousal. As a former librarian, Alice had never really seemed the type to get a piercing, and the fact that she had gotten one — and in her belly button at that — made him feel intensely aroused.

“Mmmmm yes I did!” laughed Alice, strolling straight up to Jack, who was standing on the kitchen table. “I’ve noticed that you’ve been staring at my belly a lot these days,” she continued, burying her hands down in her creamy flesh, gathering big handfuls of it, and giving it a hefty shake. Jack’s eyes popped as he stared up at the shivering, jiggling wall of belly flesh before him. From his perspective, his sister’s breasts were as tall as a 4-story building…to say nothing of the wall of stomach flesh looming up above him. Alice’s belly button was way up out of his reach too, and her shiny new piercing glinted in silvery majesty down at him. It was a ring…a belly button ring…but there was something else about it…something unusual…that Jack couldn’t quite make out.

“I’m sure you’ve also noticed that I’ve put on a few extra pounds,” smiled Alice, still shaking her belly flesh down at him. “All this rich, tasty home cooking I’ve been doing with my adorable shrunken brother…haha…well, I guess it’s caught up to me a little bit, huh?”

“B-But…you…you look amazing, Alice!” replied Jack truthfully.

“Very sweet of you to say,” she hummed pleasantly, “And to be honest I don’t really care what anyone else would think except you so…there’s that, haha.” She cocked her head down at him, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth playfully. “I notice that you haven’t exactly been putting on the pounds, hmmm, Jack?”

“N-no…heheh, no I…I haven’t,” he laughed, blushing. “Losing them, actually.”

“Well that’s just perfect, then,” purred Alice. She reached down and flicked her belly button ring so that it sent reflected light flashing across the table, and into Jack’s eyes, making him blink. “You won’t be too heavy for my new piercing, then.”

“Too…heavy for…huh?” Jack was puzzled for a few moments. He looked up inquiringly, far far up past her big breasts and into her gorgeous, beaming face, but she didn’t give him any verbal response. She simply winked down at him again and rotated her bare belly around sexily with her hands, while gyrating her hips slowly side to side. The effect of her movements was to call more attention to her belly button ring, and as he looked closer at it, Jack realized that it wasn’t just a metal ring. It had apparently come fit with a little harness…a harness that was just big enough for him.

“I-Is that…is that…?” was all Jack could say, and his surprise elicited a rare squeal of delight from Alice. Usually, she expressed her happiness in a quieter and more reserved way, but Jack’s confounded expression seemed to have pushed her over the edge. She brought her hands up to her face, covering up her nose and mouth in a gesture of profound appreciation of her shrunken brother’s cuteness, before swiftly bending down and swiping him straight up off the table. Before he knew it, Jack felt his tiny arms and legs being gently (but firmly) strapped into his younger sister’s belly button ring. A shadow fell across him as Alice bent her head down low, concentrating on getting everything right.

“I had this specially made for me,” Alice muttered as she worked, “Well…heh, for me and you, really. The woman looked at me weird, but I didn’t care. Let’s see…gotta make sure I get you all strapped in here…haha, these straps are so tiny! They’re tough to work with my big fingers over here.”

“Th-hey…don’t seem tiny to me,” observed Jack. He was facing outward from Alice’s belly button, with his arms and legs outsplayed in an “X” shape in the straps. He felt the huge, fleshy hole behind his back; he was so small now that Alice’s belly button covered up an area on his back that was longer and wider than his butt.

“Mmm, of course they don’t, sweetie,” Alice cooed. “Okaaaayyy…there! All done! How does that feel, Jack? Not too tight?”

“No it’s…it’s good,” Jack answered shakily. The truth was that while his body was fine, his mind was a whirlwind of disbelief, awe, and arousal. He couldn’t believe that his younger sister had literally just strapped his tiny body into her belly button ring.

“There…just…moving around a little, for practice,” she cooed down at him, gyrating her hips from side to side. Jack’s world went rapidly left and right, left and right, with each gyration. For Alice, the movement was simple, but for him, it literally felt like the entire world was moving.

“I-It’s a l-little…a little fast!” he squeaked out.

“Awww ok Jack,” she chuckled, slowing her movements down, “I’ll make sure to move around slowly when I’m…haha…when I’m wearing you.”

Jack’s cock bounced at her words. When she was…wearing him!? It was so humiliating and debasing, and yet, at the same time, Jack knew full well that Alice was only dominating him in her tender, loving way, reinforcing exactly what Sadie had been talking about before: they were all the Alphas, and he was the Beta.

Jack again felt a shadow pass over him. Alice was arching her back forward and bending all the way down to look at him. Jack’s mouth went dry as he saw his sister’s huge head obscure the entire panorama of his vision…and she was staring at him upside down. Something about that excited Jack to no end, and his cock twitched again. Alice noticed, and extended her tongue out to try and lick it. She couldn’t quite reach, though, and she settled for exhaling in mock-frustration as she flung her tongue sexily back and forth at him, still upside down.

“Ah! Damn it…” she giggled quietly, “Guess I’ll have to go back to my yoga days to get flexible again…because I wanna suck your cock off while you hang there in my belly button, Jack…mmmmm, how does that sound? Me sucking you off upside down while I’m standing up, with you helplessly strapped into my piercing, hrmmmm?”

“I-It sounds good…” Jack moaned.

“Haha well get used to hanging there, little guy,” Alice purred at him, winking at him upside down. “Because I’m gonna wear you around the house like this all the time. And I’m sure you noticed that the straps are adjustable? That means that even when you get smaller, I can just adjust everything, no problem!”

Just then, Elena came in through the front door. It took her all of one second to take stock of what was going on in the kitchen.

“Oh my GOD, Alice!!” she cried, striding forward to take a closer look. “You got it!? Ohhhhhh man, it’s amaaaaazing! Look at my little shrunken grandson there, all strapped in, hahaha!”

Elena bent down, putting her hands on her knees, as she peered in closely. Her eyes excitedly travelled up and down Jack’s prone body, settling inevitably on his erect cock, which was dripping little drops of precum now. Elena glanced up at Alice.

“Not flexible enough?” Apparently the two of them had already discussed everything.

“Heheh, not yet,” chuckled Alice, “But I’m gonna be soon, grandma…trust me.”

“Oh I believe you,” Elena said earnestly, turning her wide eyes back to her grandson. “I believe you completely, Alice. But I think our little guy needs some release now, doesn’t he?”

“Mmmmm, be my guest,” Alice hummed sexily, and just then, Jack’s entire body began gyrating and bobbing up and down, and left to right, none of it on his own accord. Alice was flexing and unflexing her belly, and doing tummy rolls that she had learned years before in her yoga class. All of it was buttering Jack up for what was coming next: Elena’s huge, plush lips had parted, and they were slowly, inevitably, getting closer and closer to Jack’s purpling cock. He moaned out in anticipation, as Alice’s belly kept working, working behind him, edging him and getting him ready.

“Oh yeeeeeaahhhh,” groaned Elena sexily, breathing into Jack as she lowered herself down closer and closer, “Yeeeeah, Jack…I can tell your sister’s been getting you aaaaall juiced up and ready for me, hasn’t she? She’s been edging you, I can tell…teasing you? Making all that cum bubble and boil in these precious little balls here?”

She tapped the underside of her index finger against the bottom of Jack’s ball sack, and he surged up, already on the verge of orgasm. But of course, Elena wasn’t going to let him waste any. Sensing his impending climax, she moaned out another lustful exhalation as she gently mashed her mouth up against Jack’s entire groin, easily vacuuming the entirety of his cock and balls in between her lips. Her huge eyes were staring straight into Jack’s, directly in front of his face, and he saw them cross and roll back in her head as she sucked on him powerfully.

That did it. Jack squealed out like a little pig as he came hard, painting the inside of his grandmother’s lips with the little ropes of his sperm. All the while, behind him and high above him, he heard and felt the sounds and vibrations of Alice’s encouraging coos and hums, as the fleshy wall of her stomach behind him sped up its rhythmic rolls and gyrations in response to his squeal. When Elena was finally done, she backed away, licking her lips as she stood up, smirking down at her exhausted grandson.

“Ha! Well maybe enough of that for one day, huh?” Elena quipped, winking at him.

“Welllll…” replied Alice. She had reached her fingers down and was now tenderly diddling and playing with her brother’s balls. “You say that, grandma, but…”

The rest of the week proceeded more or less along this same trajectory. Now that the power dynamics between Jack and the others had been blown wide open, it seemed that all three of the women in Jack’s family were eager to get on with the fun and endlessly creative task of dominating and humiliating him…all, of course, with a playful and loving emotional backdrop.

To begin with, Alice almost never allowed Jack to walk on his own two feet anymore. She wore him on her belly button ring for most of the day, and only allowed him out of it when he was eating, when Sadie needed him for some fun little task in her office, or when Elena insisted on playing with him. And every morning, before she strapped him into the piercing, Alice made a point of doing a full hour of her yoga stretches, all while making suggestive, sexy faces at Jack, who would inevitably be watching from her nightstand. The implication, of course, was that she was putting in the work to get flexible enough to give Jack a blowjob while he was strapped into her belly button ring. Just seeing her put in such effort to achieve this result was enough to make Jack rock-hard as he watched.

Sadie had claimed Jack for the first morning hours of her workday, when she was most preoccupied with issuing imperious orders over the phone to her underlings. She still had Jack “employed” as a paperweight, but after he shrunk down past the 5-inch mark, they both knew that he wasn’t even doing that job properly. Whenever the air conditioning came on, Jack felt like he was in a windstorm, and finally, Sadie simply relieved him of his duties when it became clear that he couldn’t maintain a stack of papers to save his life.

But she didn’t dismiss him, either — instead, she kept him there, essentially as a desk ornament, as she showed off to him as the boss lady of her company. Jack knew what she was doing; she was making him feel small by showing him, without even saying anything, how much of an “Alpha” she was in the real world, with real, fully-grown men stuttering and stammering on the phone as she talked down to them. Jack understood; if she made these men stutter and feel small, how small and tiny and insignificant did she make him feel!? Sadie would smirk and smile down at him, obviously enjoying the effect she was having.

It also became obvious that she enjoyed comparing Jack’s little body to her cereal bowl. As a dominant, hard-working boss, Sadie always ate her breakfast cereal at her desk, and once Jack dipped below 5 inches, she enjoyed having him stand next to the bowl, as she laughed and marveled at how the rim of the bowl itself was almost as tall as he was.

“Hahaha, you’ve gotta stand on your tiptoes just to see if I’m eating Wheaties or Cheerios!” she laughed one morning. In response to Jack blushing, she had picked him up with one hand and plopped him down on a tall stack of papers so that he could look down to see the bowl full of Cheerios staring back at him. Unfortunately, right at that moment, the air conditioner kicked on, and the vent close to Jack blew a powerful stream of air at his back. He hadn’t had time to get himself adjusted, and he ended up toppling straight down, splashing directly into Sadie’s cereal bowl. He came up for air a moment later, sputtering and splashing, blinking the milk out of his eyes. The milk line came all the way up to his neck, and in the melee to rise back to the surface, he had accidentally stuck both of his arms through the “o” of two different Cheerios, so that he was essentially “wearing” them, like a child wearing arm flotation devices.

Sadie was laughing so hard that she had to grip the sides of her chair to keep from tumbling over backward.

“Oh my GODDD!” she burst out, “Your arms are so tiny that they eeeeasily fit through my Cheerios, hahahahaha!! Wowwwwwww, feeling tiny much?”

She proceeded to play around with Jack for a few minutes, spooning milk and Cheerios into her mouth as Jack swam around in her bowl, trying to escape. But the more milk and Cheerios Sadie consumed, the harder it was for him to reach up and achieve good leverage to get out. Of course, Sadie was eating quickly for this very reason, taunting him for his weakness. After a couple minutes, Jack was standing in a tiny puddle of milk, which was all that was left of Sadie’s breakfast (besides the two Cheerios on his arms).

“Haha, well…almost done with breakfast,” she chuckled. And then, without warning, she snatched Jack up and fed him all the way into her mouth, keeping a firm grip on both of his feet with her fingers as she fed him down her throat. Jack’s mind felt like it was splitting — was she…was she gonna eat him!?! But a moment later, Sadie simply sucked on his body powerfully, cleaning all the milk off his skin, and making the last two Cheerios break up in her mouth. She pulled him out of her mouth, licked her lips sexily at him, and gave him a wink.

“Clean as a whistle!” she laughed.

But the truly mind-splitting thing that happened that week was, of course, orchestrated by Elena. Once Alice had joyfully announced that Jack had shrunk all the way down to 4 inches, Elena brought out a pair of sexy, stunning, 8-inch platform boots, and held them up to Alice, who had just finished tightening the straps on Jack’s limbs, restraining him in that helpless “X” shape he was now confined to most of these days.

“For…for me!?” Alice asked, putting a surprised hand to her large chest.

“Mhm!” Elena nodded energetically, a bright smile on her face.

“Wow, grandma!” exclaimed Alice, dutifully putting them on, “What’s the occasion?”

“The occasion,” declared Elena impressively, “Is that I’m wearing my best 6-inch heels — which make me 6’8, and I need you to basically be 6’8 too!”

“How come?” asked Alice curiously, standing up to compare their heights. She was less than half an inch shorter than Elena now…nearly exactly 6’8. From his position in her belly button, exposed to the air as ever due to Alice’s wearing a crop top, Jack got a full-on view of something else: Elena’s belly button, directly in front of him, which, since she too was wearing a black crop top, was also exposed.

In an instant, Jack knew what Elena was planning. And right on cue, Alice did too.

“Oh!” laughed Alice, her belly shaking behind Jack, “Ohhhhhhhh I see!”

“Yeeeeeaah, you get it!” chuckled Elena, stepping even closer, “And, judging by my 4-inch grandson’s little erection, I think he gets it too!”

What happened next was the most overwhelming and intense collection of searingly sexual sensations that Jack had ever experienced, up until that point in his life, at least. Without wasting any time, Elena stepped forward one final pace, so that her belly button was touching Alice’s. Jack found his entire midsection more or less encased by a duo of belly buttons: Alice’s behind him, swallowing up his entire ass, his upper legs, and lower back, and Elena’s gobbling up his cock. Nothing could have prepared him for this kind of domination — his entire world became dominated by the soft, powerful belly flesh of his sister and grandmother, while their belly buttons ate up his ass and swallowed his cock, all at the same time.

“Mmmmmm YESSSSSSS!” cried Elena, humping his entire body with her stomach over and over, “How about THAT for domination, my shrunken little grandson!! You’re literally being fucked two ways by your sister and your grandmother’s belly buttons! And there’s nothing you can do, Jack! There’s nothing you can do except to cum and cum and CUM, over and over and OVER, straight down my belly hole! COME on, Jack! Give it to me!! Shoot all that those tiny, precious little balls have to offer!! FEED my hole, Jack!! FEEEEEED ITTTT!!”

Jack did indeed feed it, and more times than he could count. He painted the inside of Elena’s belly button with his helpless cum, and in the end, he came so many times that he actually passed out. The last thing he heard was the roaring squishing of belly flesh in his ears, and the gentle, powerful vibrations of Alice’s laughter going through his entire defeated body.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 17 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep