- Text Size +

Maid to Eat

Commissioned by Malethor

Written by HarmonyMotion


Chapter 1

“Help! Kawakami-sensei! Something went wrong with the experiment!”


“What is this!?” Kawakami uttered in disbelief as she looked up from her desk.


Souta, who was staying after school was over in order to make up missed homeroom time, had been working on a chemistry assignment. A few wrong mixes, a dropped beaker, and…


Where was he? Kawakami rubbed her eyes, but he was nowhere to be seen. But he could still be heard.


“Souta-kun? Where are you? I can’t see you! Is this some kind of trick? Do you really think you have time to be playing around like this?”


Souta was really trying her patience. She wasn’t even a chemistry teacher. She’d already had so much anxiety teaching this subject on top of her other stressors of moonlighting as a maid and… being blackmailed and marred by guilt over the death of a previous student. The last thing she needed was a practical joker. Still, maybe Master Ren would call on her today. She could desperately use the money, and… she looked forward to being his servant.


“Kawakami-sensei! I’m on the desk!” Souta’s voice rang out loud and clear.


Kawakami looked across the whole classroom.


“Not funny, Souta. Don’t you have better things to do than waste an old woman’s time?”


She was only in her mid-twenties, but the maid moonlighting certainly didn’t help her feel any younger, considering the lack of clients requesting her compared to her younger counterparts.


“Really, Kawakami-sensei! I’m on the desk! The… the burner is way larger than me! I’m tiny!”


“What!?”


Kawakami, dressed in her signature knee-length jean skirt and form-fitting striped yellow t-shirt, strutted over to Souta’s desk. To her shock, she really could see something akin to a miniature figuring jumping up and down on his desk.


“Souta!? Is that really you?!”


“Yes, Kawakami-sensei! Please help!”


“W-w-what am I supposed to do!?”


“I messed up the chemistry homework somehow! Don’t you know how to fix this? Isn’t this in the notes?”


Kawakami looked away and furrowed her brow. How was she supposed to know!? The materials made no mention of shrinking students! Still, she couldn’t afford to lose her main job, of all things. Her mind spun as she tried to work something out.


“Tell me step by step what you did,” Kawakami ordered. She brought out her cell phone to take notes.


“I don’t know what I did!” Souta shot back uselessly.


“Kawakami-sensei?” a female voice rang out from the door.


A startled Kawakami jumped on the spot. Without thinking, she brought her hand to scoop up Souta. He was so small, she placed her palm over him and gently scooped him into her hand.


She couldn’t afford to lose this job. She’d be in so much trouble!


“Excuse me, Kawakami-sensei, I had a question about the math homework you assigned. I’m reviewing the answer guide, but I believe there is a mistake…” Makoto asked as gently as possible, showing due respect to her elder. She carefully omitted the part that her tutee, Kyle, had gone missing recently somehow. Makoto hoped it wasn’t because of something she did.


Kawakami still had her back turned to the class tutor. She could hear Makoto’s footsteps approaching. In a panic, she opened her mouth and shoved Souta in like a little piece of soft candy.


“Forgive me Kawakami-sensei, it is problem number five here…”


Kawakami turned around to face the class tutor. She put on a big smile—at least, as big a smile as someone who had another human being in their mouth could manage.


Meanwhile, Souta was enveloped in wet, sweltering heat. He tried to scream for help, but his voice was completely muffled by his teacher’s sealed lips.


“Mm mm mm,” Kawakami nodded at Makoto. Oh lord, why did I put him in my mouth? She thought in despair. Now I can’t even talk! She could feel Souta wriggling around in there, climbing on her tongue. It tickled.


Kawakami tried to swat Souta into obedient submission with her tongue. He was pressing against her inner cheek, no doubt making Kawakami’s skin bulge from the inside out. A gentle flick of her pink tongue, and Souta had no choice but to tumble head over heels inside the dark red universe of her mouth.


“See, the solution is completely different from what I got,” Makoto pulled a sheet of paper out of her binder.


Kawakami’s eyes widened. How long would this take!?


“But, forgive me, after a lot of checking… I believe a sign was flipped here. That almost gets me to the answer in the solution, but I believe there were further errors…”


Souta was really struggling in there now. It felt so weird! And he was about to trigger Kawakami’s gag reflex. 


She reflexively swallowed with a loud gulp. Souta went plummeting right into her throat.


“Oh I’m sorry, Kawakami-sensei. Are you eating something?” Makoto noticed that Kawakami-sensei was busy manipulating something in there.


“Mmm mm mm!” Kawakami nodded vigorously, hopeful to get the overly polite Makoto to leave. She coughed at the unfamiliar, tickling sensation of a live human being struggling in her esophageal tubes.


Sorry Souta! She thought guiltily. Let me straighten this out with Makoto, and I”ll try to get you out as soon as possible…


Kawakami nodded vigorously and affirmed everything Makoto was saying without paying too much attention. Finally, the young woman was satisfied that she could grade Kyle’s homework properly, and she made her exit.


“Alright, thank you Kawakami-sensei. Forgive me for intruding. I appreciate your time!”


Makoto bowed and shuffled backward toward the door. Kawakami bent her head out of deference. She watched intently until the young tutor was out of the room.


“Oh my goodness!” Kawakami gasped. She felt so guilty about swallowing Souta! The unfamiliar sensation of him wriggling in her throat had ceased. In fact, she couldn’t feel him in her upper chest either. Did that mean he was in her…


“What am I supposed to do now!?” she cried in despair. But despair wasn’t the only thing she felt. Souta’s struggles had made her really… horny.


“Shoot shoot shoot!”


Kawakami writhed her legs as she checked her watch. She was going to be late for her maid service work. If she didn’t show up for work, they would fire her! And then she wouldn’t be able to afford her blackmail payments.


“Sorry Souta,” she whined. “There’s more at stake here than you. I’ll get you out as soon as I can! Usually no one calls me anyway! Well, one person does, but we have a special relationship. I should be able to get away by trading some favors, and I’ll get you out as soon as I can.”


Her bow-legged stride and the burning ache in her pussy betrayed just how desperately horny swallowing her student had made her.

Chapter 2

A newly shrunken Souta saw their regular sized, yet enormous to him, tutor appear in the doorway. If Kawakami-sensei didn’t know what to do, then maybe Makoto could help! He’d heard from Kyle just how smart and kind she was.


But before he could make the suggestion, Kawakami-sensei appeared to have other plans.


He watched in slow motion as the shadow of her hand eclipsed his entire body. Nestled in the warm wrinkles of her palm, he couldn’t even make a sound as her teacher’s slender fingers wrapped around his entire body, cupping him so tight that he couldn’t even make a noise! All he could do was watch helplessly as she… as she… what was she doing!?


Up and up he climbed, like a victim in a straight jacket. And he was headed right for Kawakami-sensei’s mouth. Her gorgeous, flawless mouth.


Those thin, pink gates parted. Souta could see her perfectly white, gleaming teeth, before they opened as well. Her tongue peeked out like a red carpet, as if welcoming him to the main event.


She hadn’t made a sound, but Souta swore he could hear an “ahh” coming from Kawakami-sensei.


The humid heat blasted over his features. He could smell the sweet fragrance of sushi rice on her breath. He didn’t even have time to recoil in horror before her oral prison went dark as she closed her lips and the roof of her mouth crashed down upon his head.


“You see, after the sign flip here, these variables cancel out neatly, which leads to…” he heard the class tutor explain.


“Mm mm mm!” Kawakum-sensei replied, nodding vigorously.


The vibrations of his teacher’s muffled confirmations to Makoto’s incessant questions echoed in Souta’s skull. He found it quite ironic that the only time he was truly listening to Kawakami-sensei, she was incapable of speaking. As if to say that Souta was the real problem in this student teacher relationship.


Her signature nodding and head tilting that he was all too familiar with now had severe, life-threatening consequences on Souta’s well-being. He screamed, catching large drops of her thick saliva in his gaping mouth.


The poor student scrambled around inside of Kawakami-sensei’s slippery mouth, losing his footing and planting himself face first along her pink, bumpy taste buds. They were shockingly abrasive at this size, giving his face a pleasant, wet rub. It felt almost nice. But he had no time to concern himself with that. Climbing up on his limbs, he half crawled, half slid his way to her cheek. If he couldn’t make his presence known via yelling, maybe he could produce some sort of visual signal for Makoto-san to notice.


At the edge of her tongue now, Souta heroically pushed off the precipice, but the curved slope of flesh was far too slippery for him to gain any traction. He came up far short, barely landing with his elbows above Kawakami-sensei’s wide, jagged molars. He grunted with exertion, inhaling the suffocating of Kawakami-sensei’s breath once more before he made his way onto the bumpy surface.


With a colossal heave of effort and a prayer that his teacher wouldn’t bite down, he placed his hands along what he presumed to be the dark pink flesh of Kawakami-sensei’s cheek. His feet slipped, but he found a raised ridge that he could use as leverage.


It was working! Kawakami-sensei’s cheek was giving way! Souta yelped with excitement.


And then, her tongue came along like a tidal wave and slammed into his body. It enveloped him with dark warmth as it squeezed and manipulated his body like the chew toy that he was.


How was her tongue so strong!?


Makoto was still talking about some stupid math assignment. Didn’t she know that he was fighting for his life in here!? Come on, Kawakami-sensei, send her away so you can release me!


Instead, her tongue curled up and tipped him toward the back of her throat.


“Kawakami-sensei, what are you…”


And then she swallowed him whole.


Chapter 3

“Arrrgh!” Souta screamed, forgetting that the rules of the world were different inside of Kawakami-sensei’s internals. He was immediately greeted with the bitter taste of spittle and enzymes dropping into his mouth.


He couldn’t believe how tight she was! How could mere flesh, throbbing and pulsing, press against him from every direction with this much forc e, this much brutal intensity? He could feel his bones beginning to creak. His lungs couldn’t even draw breath to scream, compressed as his body was.


His mouth opened soundlessly as her grotesque tubes squished him. He squirmed and writhed in pain, looking up toward the heavens, begging for assistance. But all he got was more pink flesh pushing down against his drenched black hair, sending him spiraling deeper and deeper into the abyss.


The journey downward felt like forever, but the constant drone of Makoto’s voice reminded him that it was hardly any distance at all. It was just the merciless consequence of being so tiny, trapped inside his cute teacher’s digestive tract.


Finally, he tumbled onto a soft flap of flesh. Gasping with relief that the crushing pressures were over, Souta sucked in a much needed breath into his ragged lungs, only to smell something acrid and burning coming from below. The inhuman churning and bellowing noises vibrated the platform he rested on ominous. Still, what could he do?


He lay on his back and wondered just how he would make his journey back up and out before the flap opened, sending him falling into Kawakami-sensei’s stomach.


“Arghhhh!” he screamed as he fell down through the moist cavern, filled with the oppressive stench of bile. Maybe not being able to breathe in Kawakami-sensei’s esophagus was a blessing. Every breath stung his insides. His nostrils, his throat, his mouth, his lungs, his eyes… everything stung and burned. He brought his hands, still slick with his teacher’s saliva, to his face and rubbed. The cool, slimy relief was only temporary. The sheer humidity of her enzymes was taking over the entire surface of his skin.


Standing up, he could feel his legs up to his knees burning uncomfortably, actively tingling with sensation more than the rest of his soaked body. Souta peeked through his fingers with trepidation, finding himself standing in a pool of green, corrosive, fetid water. He was surrounded by large chunks of what he presumed to be food. They floated in the slimy pale ocean like islands in the sea.


“Help!!” he screamed. “Kawakami-sensei!”


The only response of his lumpy, fleshy prison was to rumble and groan once again.


He splashed around in the acid, noting with horror that his clothes were beginning to dissolve wherever her gastric juices splashed. Checking his legs once again, he could see that his jeans were totally frayed and actively disintegrating above his knees.


Souta sobbed as he unsteadily made his way through her dark cavern, splashing more acid on himself as he went. He tried to climb above what he assumed to be a floating bed of rice, but the more force he exerted on it, the more it floated away from him. Every few moments, he was startled by an unwelcome glob of acid landing on his head from above. Once, he made the mistake of looking up. Large sacks of acid, like distended water balloons, hung ominously above him. As if on cue, one of them broke free from the dark patches of her ceiling and headed right for him. Souta only barely averted his gaze and closed his eyes, lest it take away his vision completely.


His soupy prison was tilting to a side now, carrying all of the islands of food with him toward one side of her stomach. He tried to fight the flow, turning his back and trying to climb the steep, slippery slope, but more beds of rice and fish slammed into him. All of it collected against her stomach lining, stirring gently as if she were cooking a stew.


And he was the feature ingredient.


The acid pooled to his chest now. He was naked from the bottom all the way up to his chest, like some kind of model wearing only a ripped crop top. Souta couldn’t help but laugh at the ridiculous mental image of himself. And his penis, assaulted by her bile for torturously long minutes now, was somehow fully erect.


Souta gripped his stiffness in total shock. How could he be hard at a time like this!? His teacher was killing him, Makoto was blabbering about whatever it was, and Kawakami-sensei’s reaction was to swallow him whole!? What kind of a teacher was she? What had he done to deserve this!? If only he had followed the chemistry instructions more carefully…


Without consciously realizing it, he had been rubbing his stinging erection. It was larger than he’d ever experienced before. So stiff, so needy… he gripped it with both hands for the first time in his life. His exposed cockhead received more disgetive love from his slim, attractive teacher. The fluid swirled along his head, the grit from her chyme providing wonderfully pleasurable sensation as it dissolved into nothing as he rubbed furiously.


As if to receive his love, all of the food surrounding him opened a path forward while they pushed him from behind. Those unknown horrors shoved him into the folds of Kawakami-sensei’s bumpy walls.


His overworked penis slammed into her moist, digestive folds. It engulfed him whole, swallowing his entire length with even more rough, stinging sensation, driving Souta’s desire desperately deeper. Her lunch slammed into his back, plunging his entire body against her odd embrace, slamming his body and arms into her. His tumescence pressed even harder into her stomach, as if bottoming out to the very limits of her stretchiness and flexibility.


Souta couldn’t fight it even if he wanted to. Her stomach began to rumble deeply again. Her lunch slammed into his back, forcing him to pump his enveloped shaft into her folds, back and forth, back and forth. His balls, lashed and massaged by her digestive juices, boiled with need. Her stomach’s natural movements squeezed with incredible, slick pressure over his steely girth. It sucked at him, tugging, goading, begging him to erupt in painful pleasure.


Moaning involuntarily, Souta sucked in the acrid, bitter taste of her flesh as it fucked him, swirling and pumping his member. His entire body flailed under the control of her stomach. Under her control. His lust, his life, his everything was under Kawakami-sensei’s control.


His loins were beyond the point of eruption now. His skin hurt. His body pumped molten lava through his veins. His toes began to curl as his arms grew rigid. Souta’s hips pumped along with the rhythm of her stomach fucking the very life out of him.


One last squeeze, one last pump…


Souta erupted in bliss.


His shaft, soaked in her gastric enzymes, fired rope after endless rope of cum into her walls. They responded by gripping and sucking him in even deeper, forcing his pleasure to become endlessly long. He could feel his soul being teased out of the end of his swollen penis. His entire body was clenched in pleasure as his shaft continued to shake violently, sending fresh waves of cum traveling from the thick base of his sex all the way to the quivering tip. Souta sucked in Kawakami-sensei’s stomach walls openly as if to thank his goddess for giving him the greatest joy that he’d ever experienced in his teenage life.


As the pleasure finally became too great to endure, Kawakami-sensei’s stomach finally relented, letting go of Souta’s limbs. He popped out from her fleshy walls as if he were a mold. Sliding down to recuperate in her pool of stomach acid, he barely held his head above water as his heartbeat pounded in his ears.


Her gentle tide swirled him around so his back rested against the walls that had nearly fucked the life out of him. That loving stomach of hers now molded against his back, wrapping around his hips tightly as well as folding over his head and ears, squeezing his neck and weighing down on his shoulders with their wonderful caress.


The flaps slapped against his neck as if to whisper lovingly in his ear. They squeezed and pressed into his sore muscles, giving Souta the most gentle aftercare he’d never known he needed. Kneading and rolling, he felt the knots of stress dissipate into nothingness. He floated in a sea of stinging bliss, heady and relaxed, mind blank and unthinking.


He was reaching for his shaft with his hands again. He was still erect.


Kawakami-sensei’s stomach sucked his arms back in and began to turn him around, as if to disallow him from masturbating. It grumbled and groaned loudly as it began to envelop his sex once more to relieve him.


No! Wait! This isn’t possible! Souta thought desperately. I can’t just stay in here while she digests me and eats me alive! He noted that he was now completely naked. His skin was patchy and irritated. Scratching it was agony, like he was being ground down by wet sandpaper.


I have to get out of here! She has to let me out of here! I won’t come inside her again! I can’t!


He punched her stomach lining.


Another flap opened. As he slid through with all of her chyme, her sphincter closed against his torso, bruising his chest. Souta screamed in pain even as he was drowning in her lunch. He pried for his life before those tight gates opened far enough for him to slip through, and he was sent swirling down into her intestines.


Chapter 4

“Ohh, I need to get Souta out as quickly as possible!” Kawakami muttered to herself as she checked her watch. “But I’m going to be late for my maid job! Maybe Master Ren won’t summon me today, but he’s been doing it an awful lot lately… I’ve got it! I’ll just go to work, and if Master Ren calls, I’ll just tell him he can skip class even more in exchange for my not going! We’ll just pretend I did so it keeps my boss happy! Hang in there, Souta!”


Kawakami wiggled her belly, feeling a burst of arousal from within. She bit her lip and moaned involuntarily.


“No no no! This is so weird! Don’t get aroused from this!” she told herself unconvincingly.


She made her way downtown to await being summoned at the maid’s office. She tied her hair into short pigtails and put on a black dress with white frilly apron—the classic French maid outfit.


She was frittering with worry in the bathroom, trying to figure out just what to do about Souta as her lust continued to burn, intensifying ever further.


“Becky! You’re up!”


She jumped in the confines of the small bathroom, the motion sending another jolting shock of electric arousal through her body. It was probably Master Ren. Most people saw her profile on the website and considered her too old for the job. Time to promise him more favors if he would let her come to his house and tend to her own troubles for tonight…


“Looks like you got a new client.” His boss stated in shock. “And they asked for you specifically. They wanted older.”


What!? No! Kawakami panicked. “I’m… I’m not feeling well!” she blurted as another flush of heat warmed her cheeks.


“You serious? I don’t mean to be blunt, but you can’t exactly afford to be turning down jobs. These are very challenging times. If you understand what I mean.”


Kawakami grimaced. It was true. She needed the money. A second client wouldn’t hurt. Hopefully someone not from Shujin Academy who would recognize her this time.


Souta! I’m so sorry! She thought to herself as she surreptitiously patted her belly. As soon as I can, I promise! Another wave of lust nearly crippled her. Her pussy was practically leaking. She swore her boss could probably see a trickle of her juices trailing down her thighs.


But he either didn’t notice anything or simply said nothing.


Kawakami shuffled past him meekly and made her way to the train station, new address on her phone.




She knocked on the door. It was a modest apartment, one typically inhabited by students. There was no way, right? Kawakami took a deep breath and mentally donned her maid persona.


Makoto answered the door.


No way. There was just no way!


“Hello, Master! Your servant Becky is here to clean your apartment, as requested!” Please don’t recognize me, please don’t recognize me, she thought to herself.


Makoto grimaced. Even their oldest employee still behaved in such a fashion.


“Hello Becky. Thank you for coming. I’m so embarrassed to ask, but would you please clean my apartment? It is shamefully messy.”


Kawakami sighed with relief.


“Of course, Master! It would be my pleasure! I can also cook for you! Well, instant noodles, that is. But they’re very good instant noodles! Though someone your age should eat healthier than that… and I can also massage you! Would you like that?”


“No, please! I wanted to hire someone more mature to avoid that kind of stuff! I really just need my apartment cleaned, thank you! Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a personal matter to take care of…”


Makoto slipped into her bedroom and closed the door. Unbeknownst to Kawakami, the class tutor with an unaware entrapped Kyle was even hornier than the Kawakami-Souta duo.


Kawakami/Becky began her work of tidying up the small kitchen, taking out the trash, and wiping down the countertops. Every time she reached up, the feeling of Souta bouncing around inside her intestines drove her even more wild. Standing in a crowded bullet train, jostling back and forth at stops had already been hell on her libido. And now, in the faux privacy of Makoto’s apartment with the strenuous activity of bending over, reaching up, hefting and cleaning…


She slowly inched her way toward Makoto’s bedroom door to spy on the young girl.


Kawakami placed her ear against the wooden boundary. She could hear heavy, irregular breathing coming from the other side. When Makoto’s breathing held steady for a few minutes, Kawakami snuck into the bathroom under the guise of cleaning and decided to take care of her slickness that wouldn’t stop aching.

Chapter 5

Now deposited in the dark, twisted recesses of Kawakami-sensei’s intestinal maze, Souta pondered his fate as he squirmed, unsure which way to go toward freedom. Was his teacher still trying to get him out? Where was she now? What was she doing? He marveled at the thousands of soft, hair-like tendrils surrounding his body. This fantastic voyage was something out of a fantasy story for sure.


As if to comfort him and ease him toward his ultimate fate, those tendrils brushed his cheeks softly, caressed his earlobes, traced their slick velvet touch all across his bare torso and exposed manhood, gently gripping and tugging. They whispered sweet nothings into his ear and tickled his skin like a playful lover. Souta closed his eyes and basked in the wonderful soothing sensation of being digested in a soup of Kawakami-sensei’s lunch.


And just when he had closed his eyes and sighed a soft sigh of relief and resignation, her walls slammed shut on him, hard.




“Oh fuck! Fuuuuuck! Sorry Souta!!!” Kawakami cried out, one hand tucked inside of her dress and groping a pert breast while the other fondled the slick folds of her labia and traced circles over her electrified clit. “I can’t help it! I’m soooo horny! I’m a terrible maid and an even worse teacher!”


Her plain white panties were pooled at her ankles. She was sitting on the closed toilet with the seat warmer on. Her legs seized and jerked as she pinched her aching chocolate nipples. An erotic flush of heat wafted through her body as the squish of her fingers between her nether lips grew so loud, she swore Makoto would be able to hear it from behind the closed door of the bedroom.


But she couldn’t help herself.


“Souta!!! It feels so good!!” she uttered as she bit her lip in ecstasy.


Rubbing her index finger in circles over her pulsing nub and teasing it out from its sheathe, Kawakami pressed harder and harder, moving with more urgency. A thin line of drool dribbled out the edge of her lips. One more swipe, one more pinch, and her back arched and grew rigid as all of her extremities trembled in unmitigated sexual delight.




Kawakami-sensei’s powerful tubes constricted over Souta’s helpless, naked body. His arms were pinned to his sides. His ears were pinned to his head as her villi invaded them forcefully, tracing lines inside of his most sensitive areas. Shockingly, they wrapped around his legs and pulled them apart, exposing his once again throbbing erection for her meticulous examination.


He squirmed and writhed, tasting the chyme deep in her bowel as it swished across his lips. But his struggles seemed to only intensify his teacher’s intestinal walls. Every wriggle, every twitch, seemed to come back to him magnified a hundred fold. Even with his ears pinned shut, he swore he could hear his teacher wailing in ecstasy, outside and above him.


“Nnnng!” he moaned, as her tubes gripped his manhood tighter than any woman’s sex ever had.


His teacher’s tubes began to suck with fierce force, pumping him even harder than the walls of her stomach. The small hairs danced over him like a symphony, gripping and squeezing his balls while tracing torturous trails of ecstasy over his shaft. To his shock, he could feel them drifting over his expanding head, teasing and tickling the thin slit of his cockhead!


Slowly, languidly, those hairs began to insert themselves into his little hole.


There was no way.


Millimeter by millimeter, they crawled in and began to spread him apart.


She wouldn’t. She couldn’t!


Deeper and deeper they bore, flicking back and forth, invading the very core of his intimacy.


Souta’s eyes squeezed shut, ejecting large drops of tears that mixed into her bile. She had invaded every part of his being. His body was no longer his. All of it belonged to Kawakami-sensei as her villi did as they pleased, completely oblivious to his dire situation and not caring a whit about his consent.


They rubbed him inside as they pumped him outside, teasing him to an unstoppable orgasm faster than he’d ever thought possible. The pain turned to pleasure as he ejaculated molten hot lava into her welcoming tubes.


He thought he would be given a brief reprieve like he had up in her stomach, but her ministrations only intensified! He tried to scream in protest, but they continued to lovingly caress him, inside and out, squeezing his shaft painfully while gently stroking his hypersensitive interior. Swallowed completely whole by her tendrils in his mouth and ears and the creaking of his body getting crushed, synchronized with every orgasmic thrust from his teacher, he felt the imminent burst of ecstasy approaching rapidly once again.


Souta came again. And again. And again.


His orgasms never ceased. His body, suspended by wires, battered with overwhelming ecstasy, hovered there in pink, uncaring about the passage of time any longer. He was a vessel that processed only pleasure against his will.


With a final spasm that threatened to break his body in half, Souta passed out.


Chapter 6

Souta awoke in a haze, his body completely accustomed to his new atmosphere. His lust-addled mind was covered in a dense fog. The left half of his body felt… foreign. Fuzzy.


A constant subtle, gentle pulse of ecstasy coursed through his body. His eyes opened slowly in exhaustion.


What he saw terrified him.


The entire left half of his body was now fused to Kawakami-sensei’s intestinal wall! Long, thick planes of flesh were glued to his torso like some sort of sticky taffy. His arm and leg had been swallowed whole, now completely invisible to his eye. He tried to manipulate those limbs, but… there was nothing. Only Kawakami-sensei’s folds.


Souta screamed and wriggled, trying to break free, but fearful of what he would find if he actually managed it. Would he just bleed out to death? Was he now an abomination of pink, patchy flesh? How would he even walk!?


But his concerns were unnecessary. There was no breaking free of Kawakami-sensei. As he tugged, her body responded in kind. For the first time, Souta saw that her villi were fused to his permanently erect member as well. They lovingly stroked and milked him, draining his life force as he was forced to jet into her inexorable embrace over and over.

Epilogue

Sadayo Kawakami looked at the missing students’ report. A week had passed since Souta had vanished. She had tried to pass him multiple times via various juice cleanses, but she’d never had any success. The only thing that reminded her of his presence was the constant arousal, a warm, tingling beacon that radiated pleasure through her nervous system, centered around her gut. She moaned just thinking about it. The guilt and the shame only seemed to drive her erotic experiences harder.


"I hope you're ok in there, Souta… somehow." Geez… I can't believe how I treated him. Is there any way to help? Kawakami thought to herself, wracked with guilt.


Unbeknownst to her, he was getting rinsed and baptized by her nonstop river of chyme, forced to endure the ritual bile cleansing that merged him ever closer to her. Her intestines rocked him back and forth to the lullaby rhythm of her heartbeat. The fleshy appendages wrapped around him lovingly as the acid leaked and bubbled around him, into the growing pond of roiling juices, lost himself in the discordant choir of Kawakami-sensei’s inner workings. His consciousness  would return as different erotic tortures would overwhelm him and interrupt of her worlds rhythms. The  long, flowing tube explored every inch of his exposed body with countless  villi,  an river of swelling, caustic fluids and slimy arms that moved with the flow of her gastric stream. He was well and truly captivated by his teacher’s bowels—a permanent fixture to her internal environment.


Kawakami moaned as another wave of arousal hit her while she read the school news. Another student was missing too: Kyle. Yes, that was strange. Where had he gone? Wasn’t he one of Makoto’s students? Perhaps she could inquire about him the next time Makoto showed up with a question about the homework assignments.