- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for taking so long but here's some good foot material ^^

My eyes fluttered open when this sudden boom shook me up a bit. I rose up as I listened to the strident falls that could only be my mom’s footsteps as her titanic mass was making her way somewhere. All I knew was the immense footfalls were softening but I couldn’t see where she was going as it appears I’m trapped somewhere. Her steps shrank in volume and vibrations until it finally disappeared completely. Wherever she went to, she’ll be back as I still heard the obnoxious sounds of the TV.

My eyesight was blurry but I was somewhere dark I can tell. By the smell of it had a horrible odor, not as bad as my mom’s fart though as I reflected on it a bit. I couldn’t believe it but I was carried by a wind of gas by my own mom. Everyway I looked at it was funny and amazing at the same time. When I finally decided to stand, I stood up shakily at first as my eyesight soon returned. I looked around and found myself surrounded by high rising walls that rose above me.

The floor below me was black with some huge emblem that was too huge to read. Up above me there was a certain circular exit up to the world outside. It didn’t take me long to figure it out once I looked behind me and found a huge pitch black cave. I was in my own shoe. Once I figured that out my only objective was getting out this smelly and sweaty place. As I jogged towards the closet wall, I found a bit of my body stiff and in pain. From a fall like that, I'm surprised I'm still breathing let alone have the ability to walk. I could think about it a bit longer if I wanted to but I learned from early struggles that if life gives you some slack don’t question it.

Once I hit the wall, I took advantage of my worn out shoes as the fabric was quite torn apart and stretched. There were a lot of small pocket holes I could use as I began my great scale up and out. But compared to my mother's dominating height, this is nothing. I moved fast, taking no time to rest as my well conditioned body worked as hard as I could. Soon enough I reached the top climbed up on the seam and took a small break. I looked around a bit, then down at the floor which seemed to be a good drop if I didn't fell from the couch earlier. I looked up at the couch from where I dropped, my eyes widen as I saw how far I had gone. “Lady Luck must be on my side.” I smiled, certainly, if I hit the wooden floor I'll be no more.

Before I began my descent down, my ears heard the audible booms of footfalls. I could feel the vibrations of my titanic mother’s movement through the shoe even. The booms were getting louder as she walked out of the kitchen. I stared at her wide eye. It was truly amazing how big she was especially with the amount of distance she was away from me. As she walked, she walked with a well perfected swag. Her hips in smooth motion as every step got her butt cheeks moving. She walked with a certain balance upon her feet as she made her way across the room with two cans of beer in her hands. Her steps were loud and noticeable but that was a huge distance away from me as she disappeared behind the couch and probably down the hall.

Once she disappeared, I was back to work as I continued my descent down upon the back of my shoe. I had to be quick before she comes back but I still had to be careful. A wrong step and I could be tumbling to my doom and this time I might not make it with only a few sores. I climbed quickly, making good progress when I heard my mother’s return. I descended even faster until I reached the sole of the shoe, it was a twelve feet drop as I let go and hit the ground. I rolled off my feet, onto my back as it broke up the momentum before I landed on my ass.

But by the time, I was on the floor my mother stood there across the room. Her hands holding two cans of beer as she was looking down at…me. No, she was looking down at my shoes she must have missed before. But suddenly her large dark red lips formed a smirk as I could only guess what she was planning to do. I hit my feet as fast as I can and when I started my sprint. She was already making her way here. As I ran, I looked at her with widening eyes as the mountain of a mother crossed the distance like nothing. Her huge mass and heavy footfalls shook the earth under my own feet as her deafening steps rang through my ears.

I watched as her absurdly huge presence was drawing closer and closer as she seemed to start growing even bigger. Her beautiful eyes simply stared at my shoes as she walked seductively, stalking her prey. Her hips followed each step expertly as her huge mammaries swayed, bulged, and bounced with each step. Like frightening huge domes trying to escape their prison. They soon blocked my mother’s face as she came up upon me. Her last step was a bit more forceful as I felt the ground under me shake. Thus, I finally fell as I turned around and watched when I noticed how much distance I made from the shoe. Only thirty yards which sounds like much but isn’t.

I was still scarily close to the shoe as my mother’s right foot fell to the ground near me. I closed my eyes as I rid along the shake of her booming steps. The sheer volume of it was incomprehensible, as my teeth rattled and my spine quivered. I opened my eyes as I watched the massive right leg pull back, the toes of my mother’s right foot wriggled excitedly. As her right foot swung forward and collided into my shoe. I watched, like someone would watch two trucks crashing together. My shoe which was like a huge arena was sent flying by the unfathomable force of my mother’s kick. It was like a bomb, the air quivered as I grasp my ears tightly from the volume of the hit.

I watched my shoe sailed through the air until it was out of sight. I listened to it crash somewhere in the corner of the room. “GOAL,” My mother’s voice rumbled around me as my attention snapped back to my mom’s foot as it hung up in the air for a bit. My breathing sped up as I stared at my mother’s falling foot, as her toes began to uncurl. I had a glimpse under her beautiful sole until her foot landed.  I continued watching, she leaned a bit on her foot as her huge beautifully pedicure toes flexed upward. Her toenails painted dark red, as she stretched her huge toes up before slapping them back to the ground.

I was so enthralled by her right foot I nearly missed her left leg lifting off the ground. It pulled back before kicking my other shoe across the room. It then landed on the ground with all the volume and tremble of a bomb. My mother’s feet occupied the space my shoes had once taken. I could only view the side of my mother’s right foot but if I could, I could stare at it all day. Her feet were beautiful as the creamy bottom of her soles pushed out a bit across the ground as it flattened over the earth. Her toes moved occasionally, twitching and flexing as the house size appendages made themselves known. The size of her foot alone was nearly the size of a whole football field. It was even more amazing with her toes sticking out of the fishnets as the net coursed around her foot and up her legs.

I steered my eyes from her lovely feet and up her ankle and muscled calf, up her thigh and into her skirt. I could see no more than her elbow after that as her complete presence was too big for my view. Her supreme goddess like attendance stood over me, an ant, unnoticed and uncared for. She was so huge, so awe-inspiring that my endeavor to attain her supreme attention was impossible. That my life will end with a simple motion of my mother’s luscious body. I sat there under her, sulking in her presence, until finally my mother shuffled her feet a bit softer this time. Her right fell near me, a hundred feet away as her left fell a large distance away.

I looked up into her skirt, and enjoyed the view. But I got no response from my crotch, I couldn’t blame it. I was intimidated, scared, and pessimistic. I viewed her dark red panties between her thighs disappear into the crack of her ass. The front of her panties was strewn across the lips of her sex as I stared at it for a bit before she began to sit. Her whole bottom disappeared behind the couch as she sat. The couch screamed and whined in agony as my mother twisted her ass into the cushions like always. She tapped her feet upon the wooden floor as the booms stunned my deafen ears and shook me about.

What was a simple notion was quaking movement of epic proportions to me. Her toes tapped upon the floor like raging giants as I braced myself for what seemed like an eternity. It was actually a minute later until she calmed and flexed her magnificent toes. I watched from my position near her right foot as she lifted it off the ground. Dirt and debris fell from the bottom of her soles as she crunched her toes together and wrinkled her sole before stretching the house size appendages apart. She clapped the ground one more time before settling down but I was put on my back as I laid there tired and slightly deaf. "How the hell," I whispered, feeling the presence of defeat. 

Chapter End Notes:

Well...I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in gramma and spelling. I'm pretty bad in the grammar department -_-

But either way...ULTIMATE GODDESS MOTHER FTW (For the win for anyone who doesn't know...weirdoes >_>) 

 Oh and stay tune for next chapter which should have some more feet related stuff.