- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah I know its a short chapter but this could only mean its going to lead to something really good.

Now imagine, the thread of the stocking was more than my own width. I'm tiny, strong and energetic so it should be a easy climb right? I licked my lips from the tingling of kissing my mom’s thigh as I jumped up on the single thread. “Well this part will be easy.” I smiled, as I began the climb slow, the threading of this one rope was a bit loose. These stockings are old anyway as I made quick work of it. On the mean time, I kept looking back at my mom but her huge bust keeps getting in the way. I sighed, “I’ll see her face eventually.” Funny thing is, it’s been few minutes of climbing, and I still haven’t reached up half way up her massive thigh.

When I thought I was getting some good progress something made me pause. She was leaning a bit on the thigh I was on, sinking the weight of her right ass cheek and leg into the couch. I looked down as the sinkhole deepened under her as the couch screamed horrendously. And then I heard something, it was like a rumble that was being emitted from my mother's stomach. It was getting louder and louder until...a loud rupture of gas was released, completely catching me off guard. “Ahhhh.” My mother sighed happily, as she released a monstrous fart she was probably holding in all day.

Me, myself was stunned by the volume of the fart and its own suddenness and once it came out. My mom popped her leg up a bit which was a huge movement to me. I instantly let go of the string and fell back into the sinkhole of her thigh. The landing wasn’t painful but stunning as I quickly began climbing out before I was sucked in under her thigh. I fell on my knees, huffing and puffing from the fall when the smell kicked in.

“OH GOD!” I yelled as I covered my nose by the nauseating gas.

“Oh man that’s a definite stinker.” My mother voice was raised a notch than usual. I could tell she was giggling through that immensely loud voice of hers but as I looked up. Her breasts moved in rhythm with her laugh, like two hills jumping up and down. That stopped quickly as she let out a moan, her stomach growled like a monster as foreign alien sounds were emitted.

“I got to move.” I said to myself because I knew a series of quaking farts are going to follow this one. Like aftershocks from an earthquake but in huge human form. I struggled to my feet as I stumbled towards the thigh again when the left thigh began to sink into the couch behind me. The one I was going to moved upward like a thick heavy door being pulled into the roof. I was entranced by the motion, it seemed so heavy and immense, but it moves up by itself. It moved up till the floor under me was even as I continued walking towards it. I was a foot away as I stretched out my arm.

Sadly, I didn’t make it as I heard another rumble, much louder than the last one when my mother let out another fart, far bigger than the last one. “Whew man this next one going to be a killer. Might want to invest in a gasmask!” My mother’s voice thundered jokingly in my confused head as the gas ruptured out of the lips of her anus. Freeing itself from the crack of her ass as it followed the given path my mom gave it. Right towards me, and thus I was swept away by a current of my mother’s gas as it smothered me in its stinky heat. I flew past the couch ledge as things seem to slow down until gravity jumped in and fell to my imminent doom. I looked to my right of my flailing arm as I saw the wall of my mother’s calf, like a building, the fishnet acting as windows as I fell and fell. And leading to her calf, and below her ankles was my mother’s lovely size ten and a half feet. But before I could see them, everything turned black and I was out.

Chapter End Notes:

Well...I wonder who I should feel sorry for. Mike...or the couch o.o

Like I said short chapter but next one is probably going to be a long one if not quite entertaining.