- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Francis Elisar was, in many ways, a typical guy. His life wasn’t usually that colorful, though he usually would make the most of any special occasions that he would experience. One such example is today, his birthday. Francis didn’t have anything in particular planned today, so he woke up not really sure what to expect. As he got out of bed and got started with his morning routine, the sunshine from his window really helped wake him up. He grabbed a quick breakfast bagel and headed out to the front balcony to enjoy the bright sunlight and clean air while enjoying his breakfast. At first, this seemed like a typical morning, even for this birthday. However, he could not have expected a surprise to make not just his birthday but the entire rest of his existence super special.


Normally, he enjoyed seeing a bright sky above a colorful garden of various plants from his balcony. He has seen this view a lot, but he always enjoyed it. This time, however, he was in for a tremendous surprise. The sky started to turn… darker? The sun was still rising, so this struck him as particularly odd. However, after rubbing his eyes and looking at the sky again, he noticed that it was, somehow, getting darker and deeper blue. In addition, he was seeing stars in this vast expanse, even if this should be impossible. Beyond the deep indigo space, however, he saw that it took an odd form. It almost looked like… a large set of toes slowly but surely approaching him. He could barely believe his eyes, but this was indeed what they were seeing, and the apparent toes were getting closer and larger by the second. He could barely believe his eyes, but he had to go to a more open space to see this colossal foot from a different angle. He quickly donned something and headed outside, where, surely enough, he kept seeing the approaching foot. He was truly taken aback. He wasn’t sure how to feel, though something in him compelled him to keep his eyes stuck to the foot above in sheer awe. There was nobody around him, but he didn’t notice as this beautiful foot was getting all the closer to him.


At this point, Francis had no doubt that he was looking at the foot of a gargantuan person, and he was loving the view. Notably, as these titanic toes approached him and his planet, he felt the ground beneath him gravitate towards them. He kept looking around, and though he could barely see beyond the colossal foot, he could see a feminine figure far in the distance. He could even see her facial features, but just barely, and they were enough to blow his mind. At that moment, he felt like little more than a mote of dust, ready to be stomped underfoot by a goddess unaware of the planet beneath her foot. As her foot approached him, he felt an overwhelming sense of euphoria. He was especially struck in awe when, after a short while of her foot approaching his planet, it felt like he and his entire planet were being stomped on, and it felt absolutely euphoric to him. He looked up, and it still looked like her giant toe was directly on top of him. He hadn’t imagined that he would enjoy the sensation of being smothered between the grass and a colossal cosmic toe, but this seemed to be his ultimate birthday surprise. Before he knew it, however, her toe got up from above the planet. Looking up, Francis could see not just the same foot that gave him a pleasant surprise but also a colossal feminine figure. He also saw what looked to be a face, with two golden nebulae resembling eyes and a large black hole resembling a mouth. This face seemed to slowly turn down and look at the minuscule planet beneath her. Despite the sheer size and distance of these nebula-like eyes, Francis felt them peering straight into his soul. “A-a-are you… C-can you… hear me?” he asked, truly unsure what to believe. Amazingly, it seemed like the face of this goddess was focusing more and more on him. He heard an odd giggling sound as this face seemed to smile in a mysterious way. He was still in awe and trying to ask her something else, though he struggled to even get another word out. However, as the titanic foot drifted in the distance, he noticed a colossal hand approaching her as well, each fingertip looking larger than the planet. Before he knew it, this hand was enveloping the planet as a whole, bringing it closer to her gargantuan face. All the while, her nebula eyes seemed to keep focusing on Francis in particular, despite the massive population of this minuscule planet. On this way up, he could see more of her gorgeous form, loving every aspect of it. “So you… you can hear me? I...” Francis was trying to talk to the giantess before him. Amazingly, he heard that giggle again, still gentle and calming, before hearing an ethereal voice speaking to him. “I can hear you. You know, you micros are really cute. I like you.” said the giantess. “You especially, down there, you seem to really enjoy being at my feet.” Francis felt even better with the knowledge that, whoever this goddess is, she acknowledges him. “You, you said your name was Francis, was it?” She said this while playfully poking him again with her toe. “Y-y-yes… I feel honored!” As he said that, she continued to play with the whole planet with her foot, scrunching her toes and rolling her foot all around the whole planet. Her playful foot covered each and every bit of this planet, thus giving the entire world population a special treat. “My name is Galaxy Gal by the way. I’m actually really glad that we got to meet each other and that you seem to love me so much.” She then proceeded to roll the entire planet between both of her feet, giving them both ample time to enjoy the pebble between them. Amazingly, the entire planet was smaller than even her tiniest toes. “You know, today is my birthday, and you made it absolutely spectacular!” said Francis, still ecstatic about this lovely experience. “It’s your birthday, huh? Well, I’m glad that I can give you this kind of treat. I have an idea for you.” she said while scrunching her big toe around the entire planet again. This time, Francis not only felt her toe press down on him and give him an amazing hug, but he also felt himself getting somehow stuck to her toe and being lifted from the planet’s surface as she continued to wiggle her toes with her new guest. Francis, still stuck to her toe, smooched it as best he could, barely noticing how many other lucky tinies were also on the same toe. In fact, even a single ridge of her toe could fit the entire planet’s surface and then some. She truly was that divinely colossal.


Francis was having the time of his life. He was stuck face-first on the toe of Galaxy Gal, and he didn’t want to ever leave this perfect position. In fact, she decided to give the whole population this gift, and she knew that she could do that without hurting any one of them. “Tell me, everyone,” she said in her same ethereal voice, “How would you like to stick around with me for a while?” This group resoundingly agreed to this. While many tinies were initially scared or reluctant, something about Galaxy Gal was enough to put everyone at ease and comfort. Her positive energy was enough to ease everyone. Granted, she still decided to have fun and stamp her toe down not just on the pebble that used to be a planet, but on a whole variety of surfaces on all sorts of planets. While some tinies had their reservations on this at first, they quickly found this experience to be oddly pleasing. Of course, many of them found this to be more than just oddly pleasing, and Galaxy Gal could feel exactly how they were enjoying this exactly. Of course, the birthday man himself, Francis Elisar, was one of those people who was enjoying this in more ways than one, and Galaxy Gal knew this. “Well well well, Francis” she told him specifically, letting her still-ethereal but more seductive voice reach his ears specifically, “I can tell you’re really into this, huh? Who would have thought that you’d be into just my toe?” She continued playing with him and the others in all sorts of ways. She kept them safe in all of them, including gas planets, meteor showers, and planetary rings, to name a few. “You little things must be pretty hungry.” said Galaxy Gal while stepping in an odd nebula which seemed to swirl in various shades of brown with bright white stars decorating it. It didn’t just look unusual. “Eat up! Everything here is edible and tasty to tinies like you. You like doing this on your birthdays, right?” She playfully said this while using her foot to twirl this galaxy more, letting everybody on it enjoy a taste of all sorts of chocolatey goodness. From the glowing white-chocolate stars to the fondue comet tails to the dark chocolate meteor rings, everything here smelled and tasted absolutely delicious. Everybody dug right in, absolutely amazed at just how rich and delicious all of these options were. “I’ve heard of diamond planets before,” said Francis while stuffing his face with thick dark chocolate goop, “but an entire chocolate nebula? An entirely edible nebula? That’s truly mind-blowing!” He and the others enjoyed the seemingly limitless variety of chocolate, especially with a good lot of it mixing with the natural flavor of Galaxy Gal’s sweat. “This is the BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! We have really been missing out!” said another excited tiny on another toeprint ridge, enjoying some white chocolate mixing with an ocean-sized drop of Galaxy Gal’s sweat. Amazingly, her sweat was already tastier than anyone else’s sweat, and it especially paired well with all sorts of chocolate. She gave her tinies ample time to fill their minuscule bellies with as much chocolate as their hearts could desire. After that, she noticed that this nebula had significantly shrunken due to the voracious appetites of every tiny on her toe. That, and her foot had lots of chocolate stuck to it as well as many of her tiny guests being caked in the cosmic chocolate. “I’m glad you all enjoyed that, but there’s more to THIS party!” said Galaxy Gal while sitting cross-legged. From this perspective, everyone could see her upper body and face while she looked happily at everyone down on her foot. “Get ready for the next special surprise in this party! I know that you little guys want to see this!” She said this with a smile while slowly taking her shirt off, revealing a beautiful rack that seemed to glisten even more brightly than her body usually does. “What do you think? I wouldn’t call this party complete without letting you enjoy this view!~” As she said this, she carefully took her pants off as well before crossing her legs again so her tiny guests could enjoy a more complete view. She made sure to gently sway her upper body side-to-side, letting her massive milky-way milkbags jiggle gracefully. “Have you ever seen them nearly as big as THESE beauties!” Her ethereal voice sounds even more beautiful while she gives her tiny guests a gorgeous show of her gourds. “I’m really glad that you’re not scared of me so I can truly let you enjoy me like this!” Frankly, none of these tinies could believe just how much better this day could get, and none of them wanted this day to ever end. Thankfully, with her, it seemed like this party would go on forever, only getting more exciting with time.