- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter from myself and Inverse.  Hope you enjoy!

“Ehhhh what?..."

“Get the hell off!”

“Oooooooooooooooooo…”

“Where are we?”

“What happened??”

While Becca managed to pull herself out of the pile, the rest of the newly shrunken women were still trying to tie themselves out of their knot. They were still partly disoriented, both from the initial shrinking, and also from the near death experience of being so close to the giant body of Becca.

Becca, meanwhile, was staring in awe at her surroundings. She craned her neck up to witness the forestry that was the blades of grass that towered over them. Further ahead she could notice a stalk that extended upwards to a red flower that stood even taller. She looked down to her feet, moving her toes to feel the hard, rough floor of the dirt ground, as well as noticing many dirt mounds that ranged from the size of a tennis ball to boulder.

Not only did her father’s shrinking invention work, but it worked so well that it shrunk them all to such a nearly insignificant size, which was nothing short of incredible to her. She didn’t know exactly what size they were, but she knew they had to be at most the size of an ant, if not smaller.

She turned around to see the girls had finally broken free and were lying on the ground in various positions on the dirt floor. Veronica was sitting with her legs up, cradled around her arms, trying to process everything. Kari was lying on her back, while Chelsea was lying on her front, both still a little out of it. Maria was playing around with her hair sitting down, while Anna was sitting in a more pondering position, before standing herself back up.

“Dammit Becca! What the hell happened?” Anna snapped at her friend.

“I…I think my dad’s shrink ray shrunk us.” She responded.

“No fucking way.” Maria added, turning her whole body around to examine her surroundings.

“But I thought you said his machine didn’t work?” Veronica asked.

“That’s what I thought, but, I mean…look at us.” Becca stated. “We’re like bugs.”

“Not to mention it’s supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE!” Anna jumped up again. “What was this supposed to be some practical joke?”

“Look, I don’t know why this happened! Just calm all your tits for just a second, so we can breathe and deal with this.” Becca replied back, getting a bit more irritated.

The girls decided to calm themselves down for long enough that someone was able to break the ice.

“So, this is how Veronica sees the world, huh” Kari snarked.

“God, shut the fuck up!” she responded back, punching her in the arm.

It was this remark that caused most of the girls to laugh and recover from the immediate shock and awe of the shrinking, and instead remember all the near close calls they had just endured and to give each other shit for it.

“Hey Anna! I never got an apology for nearly squishing me back there!” Chelsea confronted her.

“So what? You know how much I hate bugs. If anything, why would you get so close to me then?” Anna snapped back.

The two proceeded to start yelling at each other, nearly about to fall over into a full catfight.

“What about you Kari?” added Maria pointing to her. “Your feet were DISGUSTING!”

“That wasn’t my fault!” She defended herself. “What would you do when everyone starts suddenly talking about nonsense about someone ‘shrunken’ while still tipsy.”

“Don’t blame it on the booze.” Maria added back. “You almost fucking crushed me!”

“Well why did you fall into my sandal in the first place?” Kari responded.

The almost an instant the girls went from nervous to bickering it almost impressed Becca, though still mostly exasperated her. Veronica was still just standing in the corner watching, unsure what or if she should say anything.

Eventually, Kari decided to twist things and shift Maria’s blame, “Well, at least I wasn’t the biggest actual danger.”

All five of the girls turn in unison to stare at Becca. “Why are you all looking at me like that??”

“Why do you think?” Anna said. “You nearly crushed me and Chelsea with those giant feet of yours.

“And if Kari’s feet weren’t bad enough, I got stuck on your nipple! Why was it hard?!” Maria added, holding her body while lightly readjusting her swimsuit. “I knew your tits were big, but fuck you didn’t need to try and crush me with them.” She could see Becca’s face turn bright red as she looked down, embarrassed about how her body had nearly killed off her best friends.

“Don’t even get me started,” shouted Kari. “I fell into the back of your bikini, I was pinned against your asshole!” There was a shocked look on the faces of Chelsea, Veronica and Becca. “It was fucking gross, you almost sucked me into that giant ass of yours.”

Becca was surprised hearing everyone’s testimonies, making her sound like some kind of a monster. Or more specifically, they all being nothing more than just bugs to her, even temporarily. She also began to realize that those sensations that were suddenly turning her on in her search were because of Maria and Kari. The thought caused her to blush a tad bit, not wanting to admit how good the feelings of them inside and on top of her felt, before brushing those thoughts away.

“Okay, look, I’m sorry, okay.” Becca said towards everyone. “You know that wasn’t on purpose right? We all were confused and scared. Bad shit happened. But look, we’re all shrunken together now, so let’s take it easy and go from there.”

Easier than she expected, the rest of the girls calmed down once again, figuring arguing amongst themselves now would be pointless and instead should stick to adjusting to their new size and environment and go from there.

“Oh my god, is that what I think it is!?” Chelsea suddenly had a load of excitement in her voice as she booked herself forward with the girls following suit.

They came across what to them looked like a decently large puddle of drink, which in actuality was nothing more than a couple loose drops that fell out of the bottle that had been knocked over to its side.

“It’s my mimosa!” Chelsea exclaimed to the girls. “And it’s as big of cruise ship!”

“Wow.” Kari exclaimed alongside her, going up to the puddle, reaching down and scooping up a handful of the mimosa before drinking it up. “Holy shit this is good!”

Kari motioned the other girls over to try it out, with most of them being just as curious joined in. Chelsea, interestingly, quickly ran off to the side, while Veronica stayed behind and instead turned around to stare at the massive structures that were surrounding them, that were their towels.

Veronica walked over to the nearest towel, pulling herself up onto it, surprised at the seemingly never-ending landscape of blue that continued onwards to the front, left, and right of her. She took off her right sandal, stepping on the surface with her bare foot, even more surprised by the rough feeling that was in the parts of the tower that existed in between the millions of fibers that made up the substance. Almost similar to sandpaper, is what she thought. She was still a little nervous, but she was none the less extremely fascinated at this change in perspective.

Running back over with a “large” twig, Chelsea placed it upwards toward the opening of the bottle, making it almost similar to a ladder.

“YES! Smart thinking Chels!” Kari complimented her.

“What are you two doing?” Becca asked confusingly.

“Look, we’re the size of specks right now.” Kari turned toward her. “None of us know why. And I don’t wanna keep arguing or constantly being anxious for no reason. So fuck it, let’s just have fun!”

And with that, Kari and Chelsea climbed their way up to twig into the opening of the mimosa bottle, which happened to be laying perfectly on its’ side, and sliding right down into the pool of orange.

Seeing the two of them having fun made Anna want to do something to get her mind off things. She turned to Maria and went, “Hey look at those leaves nearby! Let’s see if we can make shit to help with our sunbathing!”

“Yeah!” Maria added back. “Let’s see if we can make me a new dress!” She glanced back at Becca as she walked away. “Just hope no one with giant tits tries to ruin this one.”

Becca sighed, seeing the two walk over to the side, leaving her left in the center of their predicament. Nothing left to do, she headed over to where Veronica was to continue sunbathing with her. She had no idea what was going on with her dad’s invention, or why they were shrunken. Did he do this on purpose as a test? Or maybe he knew and wanted to give us some more “fun and excitement” hanging in the backyard? If that was the case, might as well oblige and go for it. But what if this wasn’t? What if it was some sort of accident and they have no idea they were shrunken? Well…if that was the case, eventually her parents will be out in the backyard and see all their stuff still there without them. She imagined they would figure things out and help them. Besides, given the state all the other girls are in right now, not many other real reasons to pester and make them more anxious. Best they can do is continue what they were doing and take it easy.

--

The six girls each continued to go about their afternoon sunbathing session, with them being bug-sized barely being a hindrance for them. Becca and Veronica lied on the wide blue expanse of the towel, taking in the rays of the sun, which they both thought about how was not significantly changed from their experience normal size.

Chelsea and Kari were still living it up inside the mimosa bottle, simultaneously swimming and swallowing the drink they were submerged in, each time giving them a massive rush of headache, but one they definitely felt pleasureful about.

Anna and Maria, meanwhile, were off doing their own thing in the corner, closer to the edge where the grass was more plentiful. They had noticed a bunch of leaves that had flown down off the tree, and some from the flowers, and were trying to use it to find new ways to relax in.

Anna had taken a bunch of scraps off the leaves and cobbled them together into a make-shift sleeping bag, rolling herself up in it, almost like a cocoon, feeling surprisingly comfortable. Maria had taken some tiny, torn pieces of the red flower petals and fashioned herself a dress to go over her swimsuit, twirling it around and laughing at her job well done.

The girls had surprisingly adapted to their newfound environment with not too much a hassle, almost forgetting about the intensity that had occurred previously. But after about half an hour of taking it easy, they soon learned why this would end up being a bad idea.

“HUH, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?” boomed a voice from far above in the sky that caused all the girls, minus the ones in the bottle, to stop what they were doing and look up to see the slowly approaching titanic visage of Becca’s neighbor, Mitch.

Mitch, an eighteen year old who lived next door to the Wayne’s with his family. The parents were especially friendly to each other, so Becca and Mitch were decently close talking to each other. Mitch had a huge crush on Veronica, though. Anytime she came to visit he found himself catching her gaze and fantasizing about her, but never had the courage to fully try and talk to her.

Today was no different as earlier, as all the girls arrived in the backyard to sunbathe, he was secretly watching from his yard, eyeing all their luxuriously exposed bodies, especially Veronica, from across the fence, with them all none the wiser. He had stepped back inside right before the shrink ray had gone off and effected them, so by the time he returned, with Mitch finally having the courage to hop over and greet them all personally, the girls were suddenly gone, with nothing but their towels and leftover drinks left behind.

With his casual t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers on, Mitch walked toward the deserted set-up to investigate, unknowingly coming closer to snuffing out two “bugs” under his feet.

“Anna run!” shouted Maria who had moved out of the way of Mitch’s direct path, with Anna still haven’t moved yet.

“Oh fuck!” Anna, still rolled up in her makeshift cocoon, as the gargantuan sneaker slowly descended down on the puny girl, forcing her to roll herself just barely out of the way from being crushed.

Maria made her way over to the girl, helping her up, and trying to untangle her way out of the leaves, until they were once again forced into a sprint as the stomps and the sneakers didn’t let up, threatening to stomp them at every moment.

“Are you goddamn serious!?” Anna was exasperated at now having nearly being killed by a foot twice in the span of less than an hour, wondering why she had to be treated just as much as a worthless bug.

Things seemed to look up as Maria managed to pull Anna just out of the path of Mitch’s walking, hopefully avoiding the underfoot of the sneaker, but they were suddenly caught off guard by something that completely whipped them off their feet and sent them soaring into the air.

Opening her eyes on a hard, long surface, Maria quickly realized that she had landed on the loose shoelace of Mitch’s sneaker, high enough to avoid getting inadvertently getting stomped. She breathed a sigh of relief, until she remembered Anna and couldn’t see her anyway.

“HEEEEEEEEEELP” shouted a voice causing Maria to look further downwards to see Anna, still wrapped up in the leaves, dangling in the air, constantly swinging in circles, all thanks to a stray strand that had gotten caught in one of the shoelace fibers.

“Don’t worry I got ya!” Maria said pulling on the strand, tying it up to one of the pedals she had collected, and slowly getting Anna back up with her.

However, their situation still proved to be less than ideal, as each one of Mitch’s movements caused both his foot and shoelace to move, forcing the two girls to hold on and cry for dear life, shifting back and forth with no warning, on the verge of being flung off into the yard.

Becca was worried about the fates of her two friends, unable to see what was happening with them from her position, however her attention quickly shifted toward the gigantic Mitch, as she saw her neighbor, after standing around for a couple minutes, bend down and start to pick up each of the towels on the ground.

Mitch had figured that the girls had gone out to do other things, and were potentially in a rush that they forgot to clean up after themselves. Wanting to be a good neighbor (and maybe leave some kind of impression on Veronica), he decided he would pick up all their leftover belongings and leave them at his place until they return, so that nothing would happen to them lying around like that.

Becca, meanwhile, was freaking out, uselessly screaming at Mitch to stop. She realized he was trying to clean up, believing them to have left, even though they were all still there under his gaze. She feared that, no matter if this shrinking incident was an accident or not, leaving no trace of their existence in the yard would spell nothing but doom in the future.

Picking up and folding each of the towels on his arm, he eventually made it to the last one, the one Becca and Veronica were currently standing on. They attempted to jump and scream but to Mitch, who didn’t even see it anyway, they’d look like nothing more than ants. Grabbing ahold of it caused the two tinies positioning to shift uncontrollably, forcing them to grab onto the stray fibers in fear of falling to their deaths. This wasn’t helped by Mitch’s shaking and folding of the towel, sending them further into a delirious sickness. However, that wasn’t the worst of what Mitch had planned with the towel.

“Hmmm….this is Veronica’s towel….” He mumbled to himself, figuring out this was the one the girl he liked had been relaxing on this whole time. Imagining her lying there, partly naked getting sunscreen rubbed on her, caused his instincts to take over as he started to act.

Before either girl could react, the towel shifted with a great force right toward his face. With almost no hesitation, he placed his nose directly onto it, unknowingly right underneath Becca and Veronica, giving a great inhale. Mitch was taking in the “juicy” scent while the two mini girls were desperately holding onto the strands of cloth for dear life, fearing the thought of being sucked into his nostrils.

As he stopped, the sudden shift was enough for Becca to loose her grip and start to slide down the long expanse of the towel. She screamed in terror, trying to slow her descend, but all it did was cause her body to become more sore due to all the rugburn, with Mitch’s movements of the towel not helping at all.

Veronica meanwhile was stuck in a fold in the towel unable to break free. She thought about how weird it was that he knew it was her towel, and even more so about him sniffing it, although was more worried about almost being sucked in that she didn’t dwell on it too much.

Instead, Veronica felt the towel shift around again, this time with it being slightly opened up and surrounded by a large black fabric that covered her up. She tried to figure out where she was as she felt the whole towel being shifted up and down constantly, causing her to feel more sick. She noticed that the black fabric in front of her was starting to bulge up further and further the faster the towel began to shake, until something she wasn’t expected emerged from it.

“OH GOD!”

Mitch had become so entranced in his thoughts of Veronica that he had instinctively shoved the towel around his crotch, rubbing it up and down all in a pleasurable state of euphoria. He was initially rubbing with his pants on, but eventually his enormous dick exposed itself as began more furiously shaking it.

Veronica meanwhile was freaking out as the monstrous penis had revealed itself and continued to pierce itself into her towel, with her barely missing it while attached onto her strand of cloth. The smell and look was disgusting and it only came worse as the tip soon got close enough that she realized just how big the size of the slit opening was, and how one wrong shift could have her falling down into it.

As all this was going on, Mitch couldn’t stand still and kept moving his legs back and forth in place, proving to unintentionally be hell for all the other girls as well. Becca found herself being thrown up and down constantly all around the end of the towel he was still masturbating into. Maria and Anna were still shaking all around attached to his shoelace. And even Kari and Chelsea weren’t immune as he ended up kicking over the mimosa bottle, leading them to start spinning back and forth as if they were in a motion ride, now on the verge of throwing up.

“Ugh fuck yeah, Veronica,” Mitch moaned, looking around to make sure nobody was watching.

Mitch’s intensity finally reached its climax, letting out all his juices, unbeknownst to him completely covering up the disgusted and horrified Veronica, screaming out in exhaustion. Laying back on the ground in satisfaction, Mitch’s landing was enough for Anna and Maria to fly off the shoelace, a decent length away from Mitch, and a bruised up Becca to land with a thud on the ground off the towel.

A mostly satisfied Mitch looked to his side to see the mostly finished mimosa bottle and decided to have a sip as one last bit of pleasure.

“Heh, so this is the kind of stuff they like. Bottoms up!” He declared.

At this same time, the slightly tipsy Kari and more drunk Chelsea were screaming up to get Mitch to notice them, begging not to be drunken themselves, but it was useless as he turned the bottle to take the drink.

The two girls swam as hard as they ever have before, in desperation as the ungodly whirlpool continued to suck up more and more mimosa, all entering the deadly hole of Mitch’s mouth. The two tinies couldn’t take it anymore and were forced to give up, turning around and nearly accepting their fate as the gaping black hole came closer and closer to devour their existences.

Then suddenly, Mitch stopped drinking with just a few drops left, including the two girls. Their hearts were racing at their near demise, never realizing how scary the simple act of “eating” and “drinking” could really.

They were caught off guard once again, as their whole world shifted downwards. They thought they were about to be drunk again, but instead, Mitch simply dumped out the remaining of the drink onto the dirt ground, including the two, as they just simply moaned in pain, while the giant walked over to pick up the rest of the stuff.

Veronica, still trapped in the cum of Mitch and stuck to the towel, was scared this was to be her fate unable to break free, but thankfully, it broke off just enough that when Mitch picked back up her towel, he dislodged her enough to painfully fall back down onto to the ground with the rest of her miniscule friends.

Satisfied with his supposed good deed (as well as other things), Mitch picked up the towels and empty bottles of the girls and took them back with him over to his house, unaware of the danger he had just put all of them, including the girl he liked, and how much worse of a situation they were now in.

--

It took nearly twenty minutes of the girls lying in the grass forest catching their breaths and re-building their strength up. Maria was crying, shocked that she had nearly been crushed. Chelsea was sitting on the ground with her head between her knees. Kari had sobered up, but she still felt tipsy. Not being a big drinker, she had already thrown up from all the stress she had gone through. She was crying now, and Anna walked over to comfort her.

“You okay?” Becca asked Veronica, walking over to her friend, who was still partially covered in a shining glaze that was Mitch’s seminal fluid.

“Yeah, just a bit grossed out,” she said in disgust. “Didn’t know Mitch liked me like that.”

“I always kinda thought me might,” Becca responded with a shrug. “Didn’t know he was THAT into you though.”

Veronica cracked a smile for the first time in a while. “Well he’s cute, but a little too young for me now. But hey, when we get out of this, maybe he needs to know what it’s like to be shrunk.”

“Oh yeah?” laughed Becca.

“Hell yes!  I’ll pretend to eat him,” teased Veronica.

Becca and Veronica looked up to see Kari and Maria walking over to them. Anna was still rubbing Chelsea’s back while the tiny girl dry-heaved. “So, should we head to the house?” Kari asked.

“Probably,” Becca said. She proceeded to explain to her friends how she was sure this was also some freak accident. If her dad had done this as a prank (or for a more perverse reason) he certainly would’ve come outside or done something to mess with them. This just seemed like a random accident that they were now facing the consequences for.

“I don’t know, you think we should stay here,” responded Maria. “I mean, your dad needs to realize what happened, right?”

As the girls continued to debate their next move, they saw Anna coming over to speak with them.

“Do we know what we wanna do yet?” she asked curiously. “The lightweight is pretty hungover.”

“Is she still throwing up?” asked Kari.

Anna shook her head and shrugged. “Nah, just dry heaves now.”

Becca started to speak. “Well, we should probab….”

A loud *CAW* echoed throughout the jungle that was the backyard, causing all of the shrunken women to freeze in their tracks.

“What was that?” whispered a panicked Veronica, leaping to her feet. Before any of the girls could give her an answer, a giant shadow flew over them. There was then a loud crashing sound, as the blue jay that Becca had seen earlier, had landed near them. 

All six young women froze. Did blue jays eat bugs?  Did it know they were actually people?  Should they try to scare it away?  These questions all raced through their heads.

The bird towered over them liked a giant, monstrous predator, it’s head turning at angles and then pausing, almost daring the tiny girls to make a move and run.

“Stay still,” whispered Becca, closing her eyes and trying not to panic. The giant bird turned its head towards Chelsea, who was also doing her best not to attract attention.

After what seemed like ages, the giant blue jay took a giant hop-step towards the six girls. Without saying anything, Anna, Maria and Kari all turned and ran off simultaneously. The blue jay took another one of it’s hop-steps towards the girls. That was enough for Becca and Veronica, who took off running after them.

Chelsea panicked, and was torn between staying still and running for her life. “Oh fuck this,” she said, stumbling up to her feet and starting to run. “Wait for me!” she screamed.

Trying her best to keep pace with her friends, the amount of alcohol in Chelsea’s system betrayed her. Chelsea lost her balance and stumbled. She could hear her friends scream out, but was too disoriented to immediately realize what was going on. Rolling onto her back, Chelsea screamed in terror and pain as the blue jay’s giant leg pinned her to the ground.

“No don’t!” she screamed uselessly at the massive animal. Her five friends could only watch on in horror as the blue jay’s head dipped down and plucked Chelsea up in its’ beak. Part of Chelsea’s swimsuit fell to the ground, torn off by the birds claws.

Becca watched, unable to look away. Anna and Maria both turned to hide their heads. The bird threw its head back, sending the screaming body of Chelsea down its throat, with her sunglasses falling off towards the ground as well.  The bird looked around momentarily, before flying off, not caring about anything it had just done.

“Oh my god,” Kari whispered, her voice cracking. Kari turned and made eye contact with Veronica and Becca, the latter who just shook her head. This was serious now.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enhoyed, more to come!