- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My friend and co-writer "Inverse" is helping me write this story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter that myself and Inverse wrote.  More to come.


--

Becca sat in the backyard, waiting for her friends to come outside. The young woman was less than a year out of college, and still lived with her parents in their large, upper middle-class home. The young brunette taught at an elementary school, but was off for the summer. She sat on a towel in the backyard, wearing a revealing bikini. With double D cup breasts and a killer ass and thighs, Becca couldn’t help but be proud of her summer body. She took a sip of her black cherry Truly and adjusted her sunglasses. Becca and her five best friends hadn’t all gotten together in what seemed like ages. They were all from the same hometown, and now that they had all recently graduated college, found it difficult to coordinate their work schedules.

But today was an exception. “Finally, this is gonna be great,” Becca thought to herself. She needed this. She hadn’t done much lately. Being a teacher took a lot out of her, and apart from spending time with her new boyfriend Ryan, Becca often kept to herself.

Taking another sip of her alcoholic beverage, Becca could hear a bird calling from her parent’s bird feeder by the house. Looking over, she smiled and saw a blue jay, perched on the feeder. Becca’s peace of mind was temporarily interrupted, when she heard the backdoor to the house open and then shut.

“What do you think, bitch?” a snarky and teasing voice asked. Becca smiled, seeing her good friend Anna walk outside. Anna was a shorter, pale, young woman, of eastern European descent. Anna wore a blue sundress which revealed a lot of her cleavage, while her brown hair was tied back into a stylish bun. Anna worked as a barista, and seemed to be the polar opposite of Becca in many ways, being extremely outgoing and trying to pry Becca out of her shell. Becca loved her for it though, even if Anna’s endless prodding about Becca’s sex life made her somewhat uncomfortable.

“You look hot,” Becca said, handing her a hard seltzer.

“Yeah I try,” Anna responded with a smirk, cracking open and sipping the lime flavored beverage. Not wanting to wait for any more details, Anna turned and smiled. “So how’s Ryan? Have you two FUCKED yet?” she asked, purposely emphasizing the work “fucked” to make Becca as uncomfortable as possible. She scrunched her bare toes in the grass, watching with glee as Becca diverted her eyes.

With a sheepish grin, Becca looked down. “We uh…” she said before she was interrupted.

“Damn you two look sexy as fuck!” a voice shouted. Both Anna and Becca turned to see their friend Kari exiting the house looking at them, closely followed behind by Chelsea. Kari, an African-American woman and the tallest member of the friend group, was a dance instructor at a local gym and had an incredible toned body. Today, she was choosing to show it off in light-blue, two piece bathing suit and an elegant pair of sandals.

“Grab me a drink too,” called out Chelsea. Chelsea was of Korean descent, and was going for her master’s degree in engineering. Right now though, all she cared about was a cold drink and relaxing in her sexy, black, one piece swimsuit.

“Everyone,” Anna said, turning the attention back on herself, and against her wishes, Becca. “Before we were interrupted, I was trying to get info about Becca’s sex life.” The other girls laughed, including Becca.

“Oh shit,” Chelsea teased. “Can we ask?”

Becca looked confused. “Ask what?” she said tentatively.

“How big is his dick!” shouted Kari.

“Wait what are we talking about?” someone else shouted with a laugh. Out of the house walked the last two of the friends: Maria and Veronica. Maria had curly black hair, and was half-caucasian and half-African-American. She was co-workers with Anna and worked as a barista. She wore a two-piece swimsuit that seemed to compliment Kari’s though neither was quite as revealing as Becca’s.

Veronica was by far the shortest of the friend group, barely five feet tall. The young woman of Hispanic origin was wearing a floral, one piece swimsuit similar to Chelsea’s, and wore a pair of brown flip flops. Rather than grab a hard seltzer, Veronica grabbed a beer. She worked retail at a clothing store, and this was her chance to unwind and not deal with stupid customers.

“Alright sluts,” Anna teased, lifting her seltzer can high into the air. “We haven’t been together for a while, but cheers to a fucking great summer.” The girls all laughed and toasted their drinks together.

Much to Becca’s dismay, Maria was the one who turned to her. “So what were you talking about while we were changing?”

“Oh my god,” Becca said rolling her eyes.

“What? We want to know about Ryan,” responded Chelsea.

Before Becca could respond, Veronica spoke up. “Uh Anna, there’s a bug on your foot.” Maria jumped upon hearing this, hating bugs herself. The girls looked and saw what was just a small ant, barely a quarter inch tall.

Anna’s face twisted into a sick smile, as she flicked the ant off her toe with her finger, and lifted her bare foot high into the air. The ant never stood a chance, as Anna’s bare foot annihilated it underneath her sole.

There was silence for a second, before Becca simply uttered the words. “Damn.”

“Well that was violent,” Chelsea said, and girls laughed. “Relax Anna, it’s just an ant.”

Anna shrugged. “Hey, I don’t tolerate bugs,” she said with a shrug.

“Right, they’re gross,” Maria said, visually disturbed.

“Maria, I think you’re overreacting,” Chelsea said with a little laugh and shook her head. “You didn’t need to kill it Anna, just imagine if you were that small.”

“Hey if she was the size of an ant, she’d be Veronica,” said Kari, causing the girls to all laugh.

“Fuck off,” sneered the petite Latina, sipping her blue moon and flipping off Kari.

“Yeah good thing that’s not possible,” responded Kari. “If you were any smaller you might end up under my or Anna’s feet.” Veronica looked over and saw Anna wink and scrunch her toes.

Becca sipped her Truly and shrugged. “Well, who said it’s impossible,” she said, as her friends looked at her in confusion.

--

“Rick, everything going alright up here?” Marcia called out, entering the attic to check on her biological engineer of a husband. Marcia and Rick Wayne were a loving couple, and they were trying to stay indoors to give their daughter, Becca, and her five best friends a bit of privacy in their backyard.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” Rick said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. “The matter reducer is working on non-biological matter,” he said, pointing down towards a miniature chair on his desk. Marcia lowered her face down, brushing her shoulder length blonde hair out of her eyes. Her breath washed over the shrunken chair, causing it to slowly rock back and forth. Her eyes widened as she looked back at her husband.

“Honey that’s amazing,” she said with a breathy whisper.

“Yeah don’t get too excited, it’s not working on any biological matter.” he said, and watched as she just shrugged. “Basically, if it is, or was, alive, it’s not shrinking right now.”

“Well, Becca and her friends are outside, maybe I can take your mind off of it,” Marcia said, grabbing her husband’s hand and placing it against her breasts.

Rick looked up eyes widened, accidentally bumping the device, but paying little attention to it. “Uh yeah, let me just,” he said, before Marcia pulled his face down to hers and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

Glancing back at the machine, Rick turned again to his wife who was now leading him out of the room. He reached down and grabbed Marcia’s ass as she giggled.

What Marcia and Rick didn’t realize was Rick bumping the shrink ray corrected two things. The first was it flipped a switch, which Rick didn’t realize was turned off. This allowed the shrink ray to adjust the size of biological matter. The second was the shrink ray changed its angle slightly, and was now facing the open window towards the backyard.

--

“That’s such bullshit,” Anna laughed, hearing Becca explain that her father was working on a machine that could apparently shrink and grow objects.

“Hey, I didn’t say it worked,” replied Becca. “I just said he was working on it.”

“So what’re you gonna do when you eventually get to shrink?” teased Maria, killing off another can of hard seltzer.

“Shrink down and ride Ryan’s dick?” asked Kari.

“Oh my god!” shouted Becca, eyes wide, barely able to believe what she just heard.

“What, we love you, bitch,” laughed Anna. “We’re just asking! If I could I’d totally shrink Brandon.” None of the other girls seemed remotely surprised Anna would consider doing that to her boyfriend Brandon. She continued. “I’d stick him right up my pussy.”

“Oooooh yes,” Kari responded, slapping Anna on the back, “There are so many guys and girls I’d like to take for a spin right in my pants, hehe.” Maria and Chelsea both turned nodding their heads in agreement, with the four laughing all the way, while Becca and Veronica silently rolled their eyes.

“So what about you Veronica?” Maria turned to get the other ‘most innocent girl’ to participate, “Who would you shrink down to itty bitty size?”

“Uhh…” Veronica was caught off by the question. She was someone who was always curious about everything. She had an active, sometimes mischievous side, but also didn’t have as many elaborate ‘fantasies’ as her friends had. Still, the idea of what could happen if she could shrink someone stuck in her mind. “I guess I’d say my parents. I mean, wouldn’t it be pretty funny to keep them like a pet, maybe toy around with our size differences.” I wonder what it would be like from that perspective, she started to daze off to herself.

“Aw c’mon,” Anna jumped in half-mocking her answer. “Wouldn’t you want to at least do something a bit more hardcore with them. Go all the way?”

“Does everything always have to be about sex with all of you?” Becca snarked, sighing in exasperation.

The girls continued to laugh as they started to change the subject. Unbeknownst to all of them laying around on the towels sunbathing in a circle, the matter reducer in the attic was scanning each of their bodies. A timer was set on the shrink ray, and a red-LED countdown timer began to tick down second by second from sixty.

The six young women laid on the towels relaxing in the backyard, discussing their lives and plans for the rest of the day. The girls planned on hitting a new rooftop bar that opened up in town. Maria had brought it to their attention and they all couldn’t wait to go. There was a special on margaritas that they were just dying to try.

“So how’s the food at this place?” Kari asked, her stomach emitting a deep gurgling rumble.

“Jesus Kari,” laughed Veronica, slightly startled by the sound of Kari’s stomach.

“What, I’ve got a dancers metabolism,” she responded, before laying back down on her towel and putting on her sunglasses.

“The tacos are amazing here, and they’re a great deal,” replied Maria. “I haven’t tried anything else though.”

“I’m sure I’ll find something,” said Becca, busy looking down and texting Ryan.

“Oh come on Becca,” Anna said with a snarky laugh. “It’s okay to eat unhealthy every now and then, your ass will still look great.”

--

Several of the girls began to lay back and either shut their eyes or put their sunglasses on, soaking in the warm sunlight. While they were minding their own business, the red LED numbers on the matter reducer continued to count down. Three…two….one….

The shrinking ray fired. The beam was invisible to the naked eye, but effective nonetheless. The beam struck Chelsea, who was laying on her back. Chelsea wasn’t drunk, but she was feeling more tipsy than any of the other girls. She typically didn’t drink much, and was in a bit of a daze right now. None of her friends noticed immediately, but Chelsea and her black, one-piece swimsuit were cut down to size. Specifically, the size of a quarter inch tall.

“Whoaaaaa..…” Chelsea said in a state of confusion, stumbling around, trying to get her bearings. She was currently a bit too out of it to realize that her surroundings were suddenly massive. She stood on the towel that seemed to stretch on, around her giantess friends who now towered over her.

Chelsea began to wobble back and forth, unsure of where she was going or what she was doing, all along the extended plain that was her towel, making her tipsy way over to what turned out to be her closest friend: Anna.

“Hey, where’s Chelsea,” Veronica asked, glancing up and noticing their friend had seemingly vanished. Maria, Becca, and Anna also sat up, noticing that Chelsea was no longer present. Kari continued to lay on her back, still slowly waking up.

“Maybe she just went inside?” Maria said, wondering why it was strange that Chelsea was not there. “She could just be in the bathroom.”

“Yeah but I didn’t see or hear anything,” Veronica responded.

“Same, that’s weird,” Becca said in agreeance. “I didn’t hear her either.”

While Maria, Becca and Veronica discussed the whereabouts of where their friend could have been, no one was aware that above them in the attic, the numbers continued to tick down on the shrink ray, closer and closer to zero.

Meanwhile, down on the ground, Chelsea had made it to Anna’s giant toes. She was taken aback for a moment, seeing giant fleshy surface that she had never seen before. Thinking (as best as she could in her current state) about what to do, she decided the best way would be to climb and see what was on top.

Gagging on the scent of what was Anna’s sweat, Chelsea managed to haul herself up onto Anna’s big toe. She glanced up and nearly fainted as the titanic face of her friend glaring down at her almost instantly sobered her up and realized her predicament. It quickly dawned on Chelsea the mistake she had made, as at her now insignificant size, she likely appeared to be nothing more than a bug.

With an evil grin that none of her friends noticed, Anna slowly tilted her foot, trapping this “creature” between her two biggest toes.

Chelsea screamed and squirmed, trying to escape as she felt her arms pinned to her side, trapped between Anna’s sweaty digits. She was in a full blown panic, knowing Anna’s absolute detest for bugs, and was preparing for her body to be crushed between Anna’s toes.

“You alright Anna?” Becca asked, seeing Anna appeared to be focused on something, though she couldn’t see what.

“Oh yeah,” Anna said, snapping out of it temporarily and turning her attention to her normal sized friends. “Just thinking.” She ended up giving Chelsea a break as she relaxed her toes a bit which relieved the pressure from Chelsea’s body.

At that exact moment, the timer on the shrink ray again struck zero.

“I don’t think it’s a big deal,” continued Maria. “She probably just went in….”

There was no flash of light. There was no bright beam that struck the young woman. She was just sitting there talking with her other friends, and before each of their very eyes, rapidly shrunk down to a quarter inch tall.

Maria could hear their gasps and even a scream, but she was very confused as all this was happening. Not necessarily from the alcohol, just the rapid descent in altitude. After slamming into a slightly wet surface, she started to come to her senses, and wondered what weird, foul smelling place she landed. The answer: Kari’s sandal.

“Holy shit!” shouted Becca, sitting up in shock.

“Maria!” blurted Veronica out in a panic.

“Wait what!” Anna said. In her state of shock, she unconsciously spread out her toes, causing her shrunken bug prisoner, Chelsea, to fall to the ground. Chelsea took her opportunity to start running and escape her giantess of a friend, though she was so preoccupied with her own survival that she had no idea what happened to Maria.

“Wha? What’s going on?” a confused Kari said, sitting up. She had been partially dozing off, and heard her friends screaming and panicking. “What’s wrong?” Kari said. She saw all her friends appeared to be staring at her wide-eyed. What did she do?

Without warning, Kari slipped her left foot into her left sandal. She began to do the same with her right foot, when both Veronica and Becca shouted at her to stop. They were rambling and she was still a bit out of it.

Lowering her foot into her sandal, Kari unknowingly pinned Maria’s tiny body down underneath her giant sole.

“Kari stop!” screamed Anna. “This is gonna sound crazy, but Maria just shrunk and landed in in your sandal. If you stand up, you’ll crush her!”

This just seemed like too much for Kari to process at the moment. Maria had gotten shrunk? She was in her sandal right now? Kari looked down and could actually feel a tiny, squirming sensation underneath the sole of her foot. “Maria is tiny and underneath my foot?” she asked, letting out a mocking laugh. “I thought we were done with that conversation.” She looked down at her foot in front of her other friends, said, “Enjoying yourself down there, Maria?”

“Kari we’re serious, take out your foot!” shouted Veronica. “You’ll hurt her!”

“You guys are acting so fucking weird right now,” Kari said. “You sure you all didn’t have too much to drink?” She had managed to not stand up yet, which means that while Maria was pinned underneath her sole, she had not been crushed by the sheer weight yet. “Where are Chelsea and Maria really?”

*Three…two….one…*

“Kari listen---” Anna started to say. She didn’t get anything else out. Right there, in front of Kari, Veronica and Becca, she diminished in size. Kari screamed in panic, kicking her foot into the air. As she did this, she sent Maria’s tiny body out from her sandal. Maria screamed as she went sailing through the air. She closed her eyes, anticipating the feeling of hitting something hard and having her body literally implode. She instead struck something that felt like human skin, and rolled down for a few seconds. It took several moments for her to shake the cobwebs loose in her mind, but she realized she had landed in Becca’s cleavage.

“What the fuck is happening to us!” shouted Veronica in a panic.

“We need to find them!” insisted Becca. Her common sense was telling her that Anna, Maria and probably Chelsea had no chance of surviving in the yard at this size, and needed all the help they could get. Becca got down on her hands and knees and began to search. As she did this, Maria’s tiny body fell further down her cleavage, entering an opening of her bikini, being forcefully pushed and moved around, until she was now pinned directly underneath Becca’s giant nipple. Maria tried her best to stay still, but felt the nipple slowly hardening. She only whimpered.

“Come on, help me look,” Becca demanded. Veronica got right to it, searching the ground with her. Kari began to have a panic attack and got up to help, but had to take some time to catch her breath. She was hyperventilating.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she whispered to herself, not caring that her friends could hear her. She covered her mouth with one hand, and put her other hand over her heart. This couldn’t be happening. She just stood there, nervously shaking as Becca and Veronica searched the grass on their hands and knees in front of her.

*Five…four….three….two…..one….*

It happened again. This time, the shrink ray randomly selected Kari as the target. Kari had no warning. No sounds or sights. Just the sudden sensation she was falling. Knowing what was happening to her, Kari desperately tried to prevent it. She tried her best to step towards Becca, hoping she would help her.

This would only backfire. As Kari was falling, she ended up closer and closer to the ever-growing expanse of Becca’s back, barely grabbing the strings that help up the back of her bikini top. She felt herself shaking back as forth as she tried to yell out for Becca for help, which failed. As Kari did this, both Becca and Veronica were completely oblivious of what was happening to her. Becca ended up going from her hands and knees to a more sitting position. This caused Kari to lose her grip off the string as she began to slide all the way straight down Becca’s back. There was some thrill to it, but it was mostly terrifying to her. Even moreso when she spotted where she was directly heading: the exposed bit of space in her bikini bottoms.

“Wait, where’s Kari?” Veronica said, noticing their other friend had disappeared. Becca turned around in panic, fearing what had become of Kari. She obviously saw nothing, and had no idea just how close to her Kari currently was.

“Shit, we gotta look for her too,” Becca said. She and Veronica both got back down on their hands and knees to search. Neither woman put together that they would likely shrink next, they were just laser focused on finding their friends.

This adrenaline in Becca’s body was not helping Maria. Becca’s nipple was now very hard, and pinning the tiny woman against the fabric of her top. As Maria moved to try and get free, she slightly stimulated Becca. Becca let out a slight moan, but quickly stifled it. She would be far too embarrassed to get turned on now in front of Veronica.

While Maria was in a bad situation, Kari had now gotten herself in a terrible situation. As Becca had got onto her hands and knees, Kari was thrown directly in front of her best friend’s asshole. Slightly disoriented in the darkness of the bikini bottom, she soon realized exactly where she was.

“Oh shit, Becca fucking help me!” she screamed, as she felt herself sliding closer and closer to Becca’s hole.

*Three….two….one….*

“I’m going to search over here,” Veronica said, standing up as Becca just nodded. She stood up and got partially around Becca when it happened. She was cut down to size before she had any chance scream for help. Within a second, she was the size of all her friends, tiny and defenseless in the great outdoors.

Knowing she needed the help of her only remaining normal-sized friend, Veronica began desperately sprinting towards Becca’s head. Her face was relatively low to the ground, as she was unsuccessfully searching for her friends. Maybe Becca had a chance to get her attention.

Kari was out of luck. Unable to hold herself back as she was propped up using the fabric, Kari screamed as she slid towards Becca’s asshole. “No!” she shouted, as she fell face first against Becca’s puckered sphincter.

Eyes wide, Becca suddenly felt something tickle her rectum. With her head low to the ground, she suddenly turned it as she gasped. When this happened, her long blonde hair struck, and entangled Veronica. Veronica let out a scream as she was now trapped in Becca’s hair.

Becca jumped to her feet and inadvertently clenched her ass cheeks together. She had no idea what this feeling was, and while she did love it, this was not the right time. She stood there, Veronica trapped in her hair, Maria against her nipple, and Kari trying to pry herself from her asshole.

“Alright, deep breaths, you can figure this out,” she said. Her face was red, but as she turned, she saw that Veronica had also vanished. “Oh shit, not her too,” she mumbled.

Down on the ground, Chelsea and Anna had reunited. There was a brief awkward moment as Chelsea explained that she was the bug whom Anna nearly killed. Anna merely shrugged it off, not exactly apologizing. The two were currently trying to get their attention of their massive friends, when Becca started to walk towards them. It was clear she did not see them, and appeared distracted.

“Anna run!” Chelsea screamed as she grabbed her friend and they started run perpendicular to the approaching titan.

Meanwhile, Kari’s squirming had paid off. She managed to pry herself free of Becca’s hungry asshole, which seemed to really want to eat her. She gasped and started to crawl away.

*Three….two…..one….*

Anna and Chelsea both collapsed, realizing they would be unable to escape their giant friend’s foot. They hugged and closed their eyes expecting to meet their fate. Veronica still screamed trapped in Becca’s hair, slowly managing to free herself. Maria remained pressed face first against Becca’s nipple, while Kari had just freed herself from a battle with Becca’s sphincter, now sliding right back down her leg to ‘freedom’..

Then it happened. Just like the rest of her friends, Becca was reduced in size. Same as the others, all the way down to a quarter inch tall. Everything just seemed like a blur to Becca. Her tiny body was now on the ground, and she was surrounded by voices. Trying to sit up, Becca realized she was surrounded by the swimsuit clad bodies of all of her friends.

Looking around, Becca realized she was laying on the backs of the tiny Chelsea and Anna. Kari was laying on top of them with her, and Becca’s head was resting on Kari’s crotch, with only a thin layer of fabric keeping Becca’s head from Kari’s vagina.

The others were there too. Maria was laying on top of Becca, her head resting face first on Becca’s breasts. Veronica was also there, with her hands wrapped around Becca.

“Ugh, what the fuck,” Becca said, rolling off the pile and pulling Veronica’s hand off of her head. Becca looked around and her jaw dropped. Crap, she thought to herself. Dad’s shrink ray works.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come.  Hope you enjoyed!