[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Phoenix finds a book full of recipes for awesome potions, so he decides to use one of them to have his way with Kristoph, now only 3 inches tall. 

Of course, it would be rude not to invite some of his friends. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1243 Read: 1970
Published: January 03 2022 Updated: January 03 2022
Story Notes:

Spoilers for Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, you don't need to have played the games to understand the story. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: The basics by SpaceLady [Reviews - 0] (1243 words)

Hello! Just wanted to make clear that this is a M/m focused story, although there will be chapters with F/m and MM/m, but every chapter will have Content Warnings that will specify what will be shown in the respective chapter. 

The characters are from the Ace Attorney video games, in case you haven't played the game and aren't interested in them, here is some little context(You can also search images from them to have a better idea of what they look like, just be careful with spoilers). They are both 33 year old males, they work as lawyers and they pretty much hate each other. 

Anyway, thanks for reading, enjoy! ^^