- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Spoilers for Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, you don't need to have played the games to understand the story. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! Just wanted to make clear that this is a M/m focused story, although there will be chapters with F/m and MM/m, but every chapter will have Content Warnings that will specify what will be shown in the respective chapter. 

The characters are from the Ace Attorney video games, in case you haven't played the game and aren't interested in them, here is some little context(You can also search images from them to have a better idea of what they look like, just be careful with spoilers). They are both 33 year old males, they work as lawyers and they pretty much hate each other. 

Anyway, thanks for reading, enjoy! ^^


Kristoph woke up in an unknown place, it felt soft but, as much as he tried to make sense of his surroundings, he felt incapable of comprehending what he was seeing. Suddenly, a face he despised was observing him from above from where he was lying, but it was too big. 

"Awake, finally. Took you long enough."Phoenix smiled softly. 

"Wright, what is the meaning of this?" Kristoph asked angrily, he sat up, after seeing him, of all people, he was fully awake, which came with a wave of fear as he saw how huge the other man was. 

Phoenix chuckled and grabbed the smaller man gently, he was around three inches now, who gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. He could feel a slight tremble through his hand. 

"Well, I was looking for something to read and I coincidentally found a book with potion recipes, and, surprisingly, it works! So obviously I started thinking about what kind of things I could do with such power." As Kristoph looked around, he saw that they were inside a room, a bed not too far away from them. As he talked, Phoenix started walking. They got outside of the house, it had a rustic look to it, and everything around it was forest, it looked straight outside a fairytale. 

"One of those potions created this place, it's basically a circumference, the edge it's a free fall to nowhere, so I guess it's like a pocket dimension or something. But I'm sure of one thing." Phoenix's expression was that of a cat stalking its prey. "No one can come here without my permission, and neither can they leave without me." He used his other hand to pet Kristoph's blonde braid and he flinched slightly at the contact. 

"And with my husband being overseas… I get lonely, you know? But don't worry, he knows about this." He raised his arm so the two of them could be at eye level. 

"This is where you enter. Since it would be a waste to let you rot in a cell until they execute you, I decided to keep you for myself, like this." He licked his lips, looking directly at Kristoph's eyes. "I'm going to keep you as my little pet, from now on…" He got closer to him. "Your only goal in life will be to pleasure me."

Kristoph was feeling indignated. 

"You can't do this to another human being."He protested angrily. 

The giant, in response, let out a dry and short laugh. 

"You lost your right to be a person when you committed those crimes. You should be grateful, I'm saving your life. In fact, forget your surname, it doesn't exist anymore, you will be called whatever I want. Maybe Krisie will suit you better now. My little Krisie~" The way he said those words in that overly sweet tone while smiling innocently made shivers run through his spine. 

"As for me, you are not allowed to call me by my surname. Refer to me as Master or Sir, Phoenix if I'm feeling good that day. Do you understand?" 

He decided to say something snarky to him, but other words come out of his mouth. 

"Yes, Sir." 

As Kristoph made a surprised face, Phoen-His Master smirked. 

"By the way, I also gave you a potion that doesn't let you say anything but praises, begging and short words, and some other sentences too, must be starting to make effect. Your opinions don't matter anymore. You should start getting used to it, this is your life now, after all." His Master leaned closer and gave him a gentle kiss at the head. After that, his Master took them both back inside the bedroom and placed the tiny man on the bed once again.

"There is no need to stress yourself, if you do as I say and don't cause much trouble I will be sure to treat you well, just be a good boy and look pretty. Speaking of which…" 

The giant moved his hand towards the tiny one, and started to carefully unbutton his expensive blue suit and took his shirt, revealing a really pale and delicate skin, fingers as big as trunks caressed his side and stopped at the hips. His Master was looking at him with lust in his eyes, while himself was getting red, embarrassed. One large finger continued down and entered his pants, stretching the waist band. Without warning, he pulled them down and grabbed them. His Master was already in possession of all his clothes but the white boxers. He put his hands on top of the underwear, as to prevent the other man from taking them as well. But it was pointless, one of his hands was bigger than the totality of Kristoph's shrunken body. 

"No, please." He begged. 

"Sorry, but my curiosity is getting the better of me." His Master answered. 

With another pull, Phoenix finally got everything the tiny man was wearing in his hand. 

"You won't be needing those any time soon." He folded all the small clothes and stored them in a drawer from the night stand beside the bed. The giant man returned his attention to the tiny one. All his body was exposed, his dick was long and thin. 

"I really like what I am seeing." Phoenix cupped Kristoph in his hands, the poor thing was trembling, red in embarrassment, so he decided to spoil him a bit first. He placed him on top of a towel besides the sink so he wouldn't get cold, since the bathroom was freezing. 

He started running the water so that it would be at a nice temperature. After rolling up his sleeves, he put a bit of liquid soap in his hands and made foam. 

"This will feel good." Big and firm hands met his body, and started rubbing every single inch. The digits were warm and soaked from the water, the soap smelled like sweet almonds. His Master was being gentle, to Kristoph's surprise. His body was tense and sensible, everything was intensified due to his size. His nipples were erected, and Phoenix didn't hesitate to rub them at the same time. Kristoph let out a sigh of slight pleasure. Phoenix smiled at that. He barely spent a second on his dick, as there would be plenty of time for that. He dropped more water on top of him to get rid of the soap and dried him with the towel. He also washed his long blond hair. As he did, the tiny man's body finally relaxed and Phoenix hummed a song while he worked in the hair. 

After being done, his cute pet was even more gorgeous than before. He could see his clear blue eyes, since he also used a potion to fix his eyes. He missed how he looked with glasses, but at that size they would only be an annoyance. 

Finally, he combed his hair and made his signature braid. The tiny man was so tired that he fell asleep in the middle of his Master doing his braid. 

Phoenix placed him in the bed, the temperature of the room was perfect thanks to the radiator, so he didn't need a blanket. He observed the tiny figure sleep peacefully, there was no place to hide nor a way to run away, so he could let him be like this. With the potions, he returned to his real house for the time being. 


Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to make suggestions, If I like them I might include them ;)