- Text Size +

    Laetitia felt sore as she opened her eyes to the blinding sunlight. Her back ached from the feeling of gravel she was laying on, and her arms and legs felt dirty.
    "What Happened? Where Am I?" She asked aloud while lifting her head. She blinked her eyes open and looked down her body as her vision slowly came into focus. She was definitely laying outdoors, and she could see downtown in the distance, but why were there bugs all over her chest?
    "Ugh!" She grunted, flexing her abs and propping herself up on her elbows. Staring closer at her breasts, she focused on the scores of 1/2" tall critters crawling all over her and saw they weren't bugs at all!
    "Tiny Men..." She said aloud. Not only were they tiny, but they were panicked and screaming.
    The memories came rushing back to her: She had grown, grown into a giantess and kept growing until she'd passed out. She stared wide-eyed at the people crawling over her boobs and in her cleavage. She could feel them barely tickling her bare skin, and she felt something on her foot too.
    Shifting her gaze down her stomach, legs, and all the way to her right foot, she saw more tiny men climbing her sandal straps, though her toes were barely visible as they were pressed into a building. Twitching her foot, she watched a four-story-high corner of the building collapse, and felt the tingle of debris as it poured down her foot and took several of her climbers with it. The people on her breasts screamed louder.
    "Holy Shit!" She swore, realizing that her little twitch had probably just buried half a dozen people under rubble. Dragging her feet out of the buildings and towards her ass, she gaped at the hole in the building, as well as the destruction she just dragged her left foot through as well. Looking closer at the destruction surrounding her body on all sides, she saw that the curves of damage matched those of her figure. She must have kept growing, even after she had passed out.
    "Okay... I Don't Know How This Happened To Me... But I'm Wasn't Trying To Kill Anyone Here..." She said, looking back to her boobs. The people on her dress were clinging to the lacy neckline to keep from falling down her body, but the crowd of tiny men wedged down in her cleavage was not doing so well, and she could feel them pounding on her breasts in desperation.
    "Dammit! You Guys Shouldn't Be On My Boobs Anyways..." Laetitia said with an edge in her voice as she pushed herself up higher. The slope of her upper body became steeper as she rose, sending everyone left on her chest tumbling down to her neckline or out of sight into the darkness between her breasts.
    Now sitting on her butt, with her arms spread straight down at her sides, Laetitia's torso rose hundreds of feet over the city streets, giving her a clear view over the relatively low buildings of the warehouse district. The tickle of men on her breasts was irritating, but tantalizing at the same time. She stared down into her cleavage, narrowing her eyes.
    "You Know... I Didn't Give You Permission To Climb My Boobs..." She said to the tiny men. "But Now That You're Here... I Think It's Just Fine To Let You Squirm..." She could see that many of them were trapped and suffocating between her mounds of flesh.
    "What's The Problem? You Wanted To Grope Me... Am I Too Much For You To Handle?" Laetitita said, beginning to realize that she no longer had reason to fear such men. There were dozens of them literally fighting for their lives against her boobs.
    Letting her legs relax and spreading her thighs, Laetitia sat all the way up, lifting her hands from the earth. Reaching into her cleavage with her right hand, she pinched one man's legs and lifted him into the air above her chest. Carrying him up to her face, she stared at his helpless form.
    "Are You Afraid Of Me Now? Afraid Of A Woman?" Laetitia's voice became deeper. "You Know... I'm Starting To See The Advantage Of Being A Giantess..." She said to the tiny man.
    Feeling the crowd on her boobs slowly loosing their strength, Laetitia had to make a decision.
    "You Got Lucky..." She said to the man dangling from her fingers, then lowered him to the ground, releasing his tiny form. "Now Scram While I Deal With Your Buddies..."
    Reaching to her bosom, Laetitia cupped her breasts in her hands and gently eased them apart. Tiny men fell through her cleavage, and she felt their bodies tumble over her stomach under the fabric of her dress. A few stuck to her skin, and she wiggled her breasts to send them tumbling as well. She had been so frustrated lately, but the stimulation was awakening something within her.
    Lifting the hem of her dress, she shook it and watch bodies fall to the ruined asphalt below her crotch.
    None were moving.
    Of course they couldn't survive such a fall! Here she was trying to be merciful and just offed the lot of them.
    "Grrr... What Am I Supposed To Do?" Laetitia growled at the men still clinging to her neckline. They cowered and screamed in response, which only highlighted their uselessness.
    "Damned If I Do... Damned If I Don't..." Laetitia said, tugging the hem of her dress down over her bikini bottom. If everything she did now was destructive, then what was the point in caring?
    Inhaling sharply, she swung her legs around to her sides, then rose up on her knees. This put her head over 100 feet higher than before, and Laetitia began to realize that she wasn't just big, she was enormous.
Getting to her feet, Laetitia rose up to her full height, towering over the neighborhood. She could see the entire county now, with downtown, the bay, the airport, and the fairgrounds all on the horizon.
    "Damn... I'm Gigantic..." Laetitia remarked. Looking down, she eyeballed the height of her calf compared to the damaged hotel building. A bit of quick math and she realized that she was at least 500, but more likely 600 feet tall!
    "I'm Bigger Than Godzilla!" She said, and somehow that made it all click. She'd had a passing interest in Kaiju movies for years, but had never imagined that she would become one. But here she was, Laetitia-zilla, a monster like the world had never seen.
    Lifting her right foot, Laetitia slowly moved it forwards over an undamaged building. She could see the tiny people scatter from the shadow of her giant foot. The screams and sirens of the city rang in her ears, but their individual screams were indistinguishable at her height.
    Slowly lowering her foot, she felt a slight pressure through the sole of her thin sandal before a cloud of dust billowed out from underneath her footwear. Stepping all the way down, she felt the building crunch like crackers underfoot. Her sandal pressed slightly down through the asphalt of the street as she shifted her weight forward.
    Two men down in the street had just escaped being crushed under her foot, and were not happy. They pulled out their handguns and began firing on her toes. Laetitia could barely even feel the bullets.
    "Hee Hee Hee!" She laughed. "That Doesn't Even Hurt..."
    The frustrations of her week began to fade, all the work stress and her kidnapping sliding off of her shoulders. She straightened her back and put her hands on her hips. She was in charge. People feared her now, fleeing through the streets. She didn't have to put up with any more bullshit. Bullets continued to strike her toes, but she was starting to enjoy the sensation, as it made her aware of her power.
    Looking at the ruins to her left, she saw a shiny blob of metal. Bending slightly over, she saw that it was the truck with the machine that did this to her. Reaching down, she plucked it from the ground and lifted it to her face.
    "However This Happened..." She said. "There's No Way I'm Going Back..." Closing her fist, she ground the flattened truck to bits, letting the pieces sprinkle down past her legs.
    Brushing her hands off on her dress, she looked over the city. The miniature world began giving her ideas, playful ideas, dangerous ideas, even sexy ideas. A grin spread across her beautiful face as she contemplated her new position.
    "Hello My Tiny City... My Name Is Laetitia..." She spoke slowly. "And I Think We're About To Have Some Fun..."