- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will involve significant amounts of crush, destruction, vore, and insertion.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    Late one afternoon in a city not so far away, the sun shone on the the windows of an expensive 45th floor office. These windows provided an excellent view out over the city skyline full of tall buildings and out over the harbor, but inside the office no one was paying attention to the view. management was getting noisy.
    "Laetitia!" Gregg barked "Why don't you make yourself useful?" A balding man in his late 50's, Gregg Duchene was quite fit, and had a commanding, though rather overbearing, presence.
    "Here's the Schumacher report. I need it done tomorrow, got that?" He yelled to his subordinate.
    "Yes. I got it. But I was hoping I could get tomorrow off. I've got a..." Began Laetitia, walking through his office door, but was cut off by her boss. Her eyes pleaded with him, but were met with indifference.
    Laetitia Numen was a 23 year old city planning associate with a passion for urban design. This being her first opportunity out of college, she really didn't want to cause trouble, as the salary was unusually generous.
    "Nope. This is too important. Get it done and you can take some time next week." Gregg insisted.
    "I... Well... Yes boss..." Laetitia complied, lowering her eyes and backing away.
    "And close the door on your way out. I've got some business that requires, ah, concentration." He ordered with a smug wink.
    Laetitia backed out the door, and once it was shut, sighed deeply. She hated this job. She hated her boss. She hated her life. But she just needed to stay with it a little longer, and she'd have enough saved to move to California. Leaving this office nightmare would solve everything. She just knew it.
    Laetitia sighed heavily as she flopped down into her chair in her drab cubicle away from the windows. Looking at her reflection in her computer monitor, she brushed her medium-length wavy brown hair back over her shoulders and looked at herself. Her face was smooth and symmetrical, the only blemish being the mole in her left eyebrow, which she had come to see as a beauty mark. She had been an awkward child, and being orphaned at three years old didn't help anything. Things were rough until her high school years when she suddenly blossomed into a tall, curvaceous woman. She remained shy, and avoided parties, but her confidence rose in college when she found a subject she could be passionate about.
    While occasionally dipping her toe into the dating pool, she never quite found particular men that exciting, and generally preferred an introverted life. The few one night stands she'd had were just never as satisfying as her vibrators.
    "Just one more thing; can you have it ready by tomorrow evening? I've got a hot weekend planned." Gregg said, appearing suddenly behind her while tossing another stack of papers into her inbox. Leaning over he patted her on the head.
    "Gregg, I... I can't... I just... Isn't that..."
    "Dammit Laetitia! Stop your sputtering."
    "Really? I don't have to take this! That's it! I quit Gregg!" Laetitia said, standing up so that her eyes were level with his.
    "I quit this place, and I'm never coming back!" She yelled, for the first time, and found it was a relief.
    "And you can take this report and shove it!" she continued, throwing the stack of papers on the floor.
    "Get out! Get out and calm down. We will discuss this in the morning!" Greg barked, grabbing her by the wrist.
    "No!" She screamed, slapping him across the cheek.
    "That does it! Get out, and you can forget about that bonus!"
    Her eyes filling with tears of fury, Laetitia speed walked to the elevators, and was lucky to find one waiting.
    Driving home she fumed and vented out loud about the nerve of that jerk, the uselessness of the HR department. Her evening was spent alone, indulging in ice cream and planning how she would sue that place.
    
----------------------------------------

    Within his lab in the eastern suburbs, Professor Montague was working well into the night. He was an eccentric man in his late 70's, and had lost his standing in the credible academic community long ago. Wealthy enough to continue his experiments on his own, he had built this lab and his machines, but had never found the success he was hoping for, until now. His latest machine was a large metal cylinder laid on its side. The hollow in the middle was about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide and was lined with small ports so that it resembled a front-loading washing machine. On the exterior, it's gleaming stainless steel skin had wires running all over, giving it the image of a sort of metal burrito covered in spaghetti.
    "That's it! It's phasing!" He exclaimed excitedly as the brick in the center of his latest machine began to shimmer and fade from view.
    "All those years, they called me mad! I'll show them; show them all! Ha ha haa!" He cackled, rubbing his hands together. Arcs of lightning leapt within the chamber as the brick turned a purple color while it became transparent.
    "Trans-dimensional telemogrification is real! From our reality, into a infinite number of others in the multiverse!" He proclaimed loudly, then continued talking to himself as he worked.
    "I've got to get this to the university. They'll never believe me until I show them. Pompous fools!"
    Rolling the machine to the loading dock, he opened the door of a white, unmarked box truck.
    "Carefully now. First the power supply, yes. Now the chamber, yes. And the control panel, oh it can go in the chamber for transport, urgh." The lanky old professor grunted as he shut the door of the truck.
    Quickly locking up his lab, he hopped in the truck and started the engine before realizing he forgot the manual. Dashing inside and grabbing the thick book of instructions he had created, he walked back to the truck, only to be met by two men with guns and ski masks.
    "Stay back grandpa." One of the thugs yelled.
    "You can't! That's my truck! My machine!" He protested, running over to them.
    "Not anymore dude." The other thug said, hitting the professor hard on the back of the head with his gun.
Falling to the pavement, Professor Montague unceremoniously bled to death as the truck jackers sped towards the city with the machine still set on standby and humming gently.

----------------------------------------

    Dawn brought sunlight streaming through Laetitia's window, and directly onto her face.
    "Ohhh, what a day." She muttered to herself. "I need to get away and relax."
    Rolling out of bed, Laetitia was ready to get out of here; out of this city.
    Heading to her closet, she formed a plan with an outfit to match. She would head for the beach and lie there all day soaking up the sun and reading her latest novel. It would be an excellent way to clear her mind and refresh her body. Tossing her string bikini and short sundress onto her bed, she searched for her flat, strappy leather sandals in the back of her closet. Tossing them into her bedroom, she went about her morning routine with flourish, shoring up her confidence as she slipped into her beachwear.
    Stepping out onto the sidewalk in front of her apartment, Laetitia felt the humidity of the warm spring morning and inhaled deeply. She was going to lie on her blanket in the sand and not think about the city at all. This needed to be a good day.