- Text Size +

    Laetitia gritted her teeth and braced for pain, but there wasn't any.
    She could feel the timbers beams breaking against her skin and scraping her face, shoulders, and chest, but it didn't hurt. Startled by this fact, she blinked her eyes open and looked down at herself emerging through the floor. There was no blood, no scratches even. It was just one more weird aspect to this whole weird day. She was okay for the moment, and it began to dawn on her that whatever was happening involved more than simply growing.
    Looking forward, she saw a large space with several wide desks scattered around, and a teenage boy at the far end of the large room her head occupied. He was staring at her, slack-jawed, and the crotch of his pants was wet.
    "Hi..." Laetitia spoke. "I don't know what's happening to me... Can you can help me..." She stopped, realizing the absurdity of asking for help from this trembling boy. No one knew why she was growing, but the next ceiling was already approaching and she wanted it out of her way.
    Lifting both arms up and placing her palms on the ceiling above her head, Laetitia bent her head down as she felt her breasts rise against the floor she was growing through.
    "Ohhhh!" Laetitia groaned in frustration as her expanding body was squeezed by the hole surrounding her. She flexed her arms, pushing up on the ceiling and felt it yield. She took a deep breath, expanding her chest, and her breasts burst up through the flooring as her hands pushed up into the next story of the building.
    "Woah!" The teenager gasped, collapsing to the floor and staring as her growing bosom came into view. Her low-cut dress showed a lot of skin as wooden boards splintered over her big boobs.
    Laetitia grinned, shoving her hands up through the third floor before pushing her head up into the hole. This floor was dark, dusty, and mostly empty, but stretching her arms higher she could already reach the next ceiling.
    Pushing her hands up into the third floor ceiling, her hands broke through that as well.
    "At least it's getting easier to break through this building." Laetitia said aloud to herself.
    Grabbing a hold on the next floor, she spread her hands and ripped the next hole wide open above her as her growing body continued to rise through the old building.
    Still sitting on her legs, Laetitia could feel her knees and feet growing longer, wider, and crushing against the display cases filled with baked goods. It wasn't the most comfortable situation, but considering how fast she was growing, she figured it would be best to just see what happened.
    She coughed on the dust as her head rose through the third floor. Her face was almost tall enough to reach from the hole in the floor to the hole in the ceiling, but she didn't have much time, and closed her eyes just in time for her head to grow up into the fourth floor.
    Growing too quickly to want to open her eyes, Laetitia pushed her hands up as high as she could reach, pushing through the next ceiling, and feeling and finally feeling the warmth of sunshine on her fingers. She had reached through the roof, and the promise of freedom was exciting.
    Listening to the crashing and splintering of the building around her, she also heard screams and shouts of the occupants as they fled from her.
    Now she noticed that since the sensations of the walls and floors breaking against the bare skin of her arms and legs didn't hurt, it actually felt kind of... nice.
    The increased crush of timber beams and metalwork in the building against her growing body was becoming more delicate as she grew. Mixed with the sounds of fear, she realized that it was making her feel powerful.
    "Hmmmmm..." Laetitia hummed in her throat. She hadn't felt powerful in a long time.
    She felt the sharp splinters of glass on her knees as they burst through the storefront windows, and the scrape of the roofline on her elbows as she rose.
    She winced as her face went through roof, feeling an A/C unit hit her nose, but she was through!
    Shaking her head, then wiping the debris from her face with both hands, Laetitia opened her eyes and looked down at the building's roof surrounding her. Her bare shoulders were pushing up on the roof around her neck, and she giggled as they broke through the flat rooftop.
    Giggling shook her chest, and she felt her boobs jiggling in the floors below, crushing more and more into the structure as they grew with her giant body. She felt the heat of the bakery's ovens as her foot crushed into them, but nothing could hurt her as more and more of the building crushed away and was replaced with her voluptuous body.
    Her head was high enough now to see over the edge and down to the street. Cars were stopping as people flowed away from the building and blocked traffic, gawking up at her as she grew.
    "I Don't Know Why I'm A Giant..." She spoke to them. "But I'm Still Growing... And I'm Getting Too Big For This Building..."
    It was true. Her knees were already well outside the front of the building, and she could feel the brick facade crumbling over her bare thighs as she grew. Her body was easily crushing through every wall and beam as she grew taller, wider, and larger. The crumble of concrete and brick on her feet was tantalizing, and she flexed her toes into the rubble of the ground floor, crushing more of the building against the footbed of her sandals.
    "Why Does This Feel So Good?" Laetitia asked rhetorically.
    Running her fingers through her flowing hair, she combed bits of rubble from her chestnut colored locks. Pulling her hair behind her head with both hands, she pushed her shoulders back and puffed out her chest, just as her breasts broke through the roof of the old brick warehouse.
    "I'm Getting Bigger And Bigger..." Laetitia said dreamily.
    Letting go of her hair, she looked down at the neckline of her skimpy dress. Her boobs were covered with bits of wood and brick, with a lot jammed down into her cleavage, and it was irritating. In fact, the entire building was irritating now. The rubble was becoming small and gritty as she grew, and it was starting to feel more like she was rising up through a sand castle than a brick building.
    Her torso rose well above the rooftop, and the hole around her body was nearly half the size of the building itself. Gazing down at the crowd below, she saw her knees were already growing into the rightmost lane of the 4 lane street, and the people were apparently too confused to flee.
    "I'm Getting Up Now..." Laetitia spoke to them. "And You Should Probably Get Out Of The Way..."
    Rising up onto her knees, Laetitia lifted her torso up and forward, bringing her hips and stomach out through the front of the building. An explosion of rubble flowed out and down her dress as she rose, the building offering little resistance as her powerful thighs brought her body up into kneeling position over the right side of the street.
    Now people ran.
    A hundred tiny humans turned and scattered away from her body as she loomed over them, sending five floors of bricks and windows in a wave of dust chasing after them.
    And still, Laetitia continued to grow.
    Her feet were still back in the pile of wreckage that used to be the bakery behind her, and she could feel the gritty rubble sliding down into her sandals. Staring blankly down at the panic around her knees, Laetitia dragged her legs forwards out of the wreckage.
    First was her left foot, lifting her knee, she slammed her sandal-wrapped foot down in the middle of the street a little harder than she meant to. She saw the ground shake, and the people stumble as they ran from her. Lifting the corner of her pretty mouth in a smirk, she pushed herself up on her left leg, rising taller and taller as she dragged her right foot out of the ruins.
    Higher and higher Laetitia rose, her own height making her a little unsteady as it was completely unfamiliar to see the world like this. Rising up, she brought her right foot forward and stomped down into the street as she finished standing to her full height.
    She felt enormous.
    Looking down her own body, she saw people and cars the size of toys moving away from her any way they could, and she could still feel her body gradually stretching, expanding, and growing larger.
    "Oh Shit..." Laetitia said softly. "I'm A Giant..."
    The word felt unusual to say when referring to herself, and she thought on it a moment.
    "No... I'm A Woman... Giants Are Male... I'm A... Giantess..." She spoke softly to herself.
    "I'm A Giantess!" She said louder, her feminine voice booming louder than a megaphone. "I'm So Big... I'm..." She paused, looking around her for some sort of reference.
    She looked down at the 10 story hotel at the end of the block. The frilly hem of her dress was higher than it's roof as it shifted around her smooth thighs. The hotel was as high as her knees.
    "What? No... I'm... Four Hundred Feet Tall?" She said in unbelief.
    She felt queasy.
    Her head felt like it was swimming.
    Something about this growth was just too much.
    Swaying a bit, Laetitia took a step forwards to steady herself, her foot crushing a 3 1/2" SUV under the sole of her thin sandal. The crowd of 1" tall people screamed like she meant it for them.
    "I'm So Dizzy..." Laetitia said, taking another step forward and crushing the tree in front of the one story shops on the opposite sidewalk.
    "I Can't Stop Growing..." She said weakly, taking another step, crushing her right foot down into a toy store. The entire small store disappeared under her foot, but she barely felt it as she dropped to her knees.
    Laetitia's knees went down into two other shops on the block, crushing them instantly and sending a cloud of dust blooming around her thighs. She bent over, reaching both hands down to the ground to steady herself as she dropped down on her ass atop the boutique retail.
    "I'm So Tired..." She moaned, feeling her consciousness fade away. Stretching her long, bare legs down the length of the street, Laetitia managed to move into a sitting position in the street she was just standing in.
    She could see the hotel in front of her, with the skyscrapers of downtown in the distance. She was so high over the city, it was quite a view. Reaching her arms behind her, she managed to lay herself down on her back as she passed out for the second time this morning.
    As she slipped into dreamland, Laetitia notice how well she could hear the screams and sirens with her head at ground level, and she could still feel her body extending sideways in all directions as she kept growing.
    The enormous sleeping woman continued to cause panic as her beautiful body grew longer, wider, and higher. Her right arm pressed into a wine shop she hadn't destroyed yet, the racks of expensive vino crashing against her smooth skin as it expanded through the store. Her feet continued to grow, her toes pointed up at an angle as the heels of her sandals bulldozed their way into the fitness center next to the hotel.
    And she kept growing.
    The weight of her immense body slowly settled into the earth, crushing pavement and rupturing utility lines. The buildings in the four blocks around her body lost power as Laetitia's power kept increasing. Her right hand plunged through the wall of a wedding dress store as she grew, her fingernails catching many of the fine dresses as they grew, forcing this inventory through the wall of the neighboring shop.
    Still, she kept growing.
    Ever larger, Laetitia's head pushed her long, wavy, chestnut-colored hair with faint highlights into a Starbucks. Customers fled into the luxurious mass of her hair, becoming tangled in the thin cables. The scent of her fruity herbal shampoo overpowered the smell of coffee, as her scalp overpowered the small shop, crushing it beneath her growing head.
    "Uhnhhh..." Laetitia moaned as she stirred in her slumber, slightly rolling her head and grinding the last of the Starbucks into her hair.
    Vehicles still in the street were soon overcome by her hair as it grew longer and thicker. Strands flowed over and under, wrapping around wheels and axles as Laetitia's body overtook the neighborhood.

    And still, she continued to grow...