- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of dialog in this one!

    "Mega-titia is now 2,000 feet tall..." Sergeant Ford read aloud from the bottom of the screen.
    "600 meters." Said a stout man in an unfamiliar uniform.
    "Excuse me?" Yelled the general.
    "The giantess Laetitia is over 600 meters tall now." Said the stout man, removing his hat and stepping up to the table in the center of the room.
    "And who in blazes are you?" The general raged.
    "Major General James Bean. Deputy Commander of the Canadian Army. Simply clarifying the giantess is..."
    "That's enough! Take a seat and keep your metric system to yourself." Barked the general, turning away from the Canadian and directing everyone's attention to the screen.
    The low-altitude view from an Air Force helicopter looked down at the giantess from behind as command tried not to discuss her ass and focus on deciphering her next move.
    "What is she doing?"
    "She's just walking; slowly walking in a semi-circle around downtown."
    "Sure, but what does that accomplish?"
    "All she's doing is stomping on the buildings and roads surrounding the densest part of the city."
    "Oh no! She's cutting off the evacuation routes!"
    A stir of shock and discomfort swept the room before a young officer entered and approached the General.
    "Sir, I have the president on the line." He announced softly.
    "Excellent!" The General said, picking up the handset. "Mr. President, it's time to act."
    Listening for nearly a minute, the General could not keep himself from interrupting.
    "Sir, Mega-titia has more than tripled in height since her initial growth. She's got to be stopped, and stopped now!" He said, his voice rising. "Yes sir. No sir. Do you realize how much damage a woman that big can cause? At this rate, she could wipe out a major city every day!"
    Several people shifted in discomfort at just the idea of how bad things could get.
    "Sir, I'm proposing we go all the way. We have to consider..." The General began proposing but getting cut off again.
    "No sir. Our background research indicates she was a citizen. Yes sir. Diplomacy?" The General asked, raising his eyebrows in disbelief. Yes sir. Confirmed, but we..."
    Slamming down the receiver, the General relayed the presidential orders through clenched teeth. "We have to try diplomacy first. We have to send a team to interview Mega-titia."

----------------------------

    Laetitia still enjoyed every step she took, the crunch of low buildings beneath her sandals. The way they held for a fraction of a second before collapsing underfoot felt so satisfying, while the screams of tiny crowds stoked her lust for more. She also heard the persistent thrum of distant helicopters that had become background noise, but there was also something growing louder.
    Stopping and turning around, Laetitia saw a trio of black helicopters flying towards her head, descending as they approached. She stared at them quizzically, then smiled as they slowly approached her face.
    "Hello Flyboys..." She said with her hands on her hips, looking at the lead helicopter approaching her eyes while its escorts stayed behind. "Aren't You Bold?"
    She took a step forward so that she was only inches away from these bugs, and tipped her head back to peer down her nose at them. She could see the lead 'copter had some sort of speakers mounted on the sides, and they crackled to life.
    "Giant woman. We have come to negotiate. Why are you destroying the city?" Came the small, disciplined voice of a middle-aged man.
    "Oh Please... Call Me 'Laetitia'... And If We're Going To Talk... Let's Have A Seat..." She replied.
    Squatting down and sitting on her ass, Laetitia stretched one leg out into a six-lane thoroughfare, while bending her other leg so that her knee rose to the level of her breasts. Leaning back with both hands and supporting herself with both arms, she felt the crush of more buildings under her palms and rubble squeezing between her splayed fingers.

----------------------------

    Jones had never dreamed of an assignment like this when he became a professional negotiator, but now he found himself face-to-face with a woman so beautiful he could barely think, and so enormous that her eye was the size of this helicopter.
    As she sat down, the pilot had to compensate for the downward rush of wind as her massive body descended, and the aircraft shook for several seconds until he could level her out. Soon they were gently floating down, back to her eye level.
    The clear, smooth complexion of her face, perfectly proportioned with a strong nose and full, luscious lips framed by long chestnut locks was beauty he felt in his pants. Staring directly into those huge gray eyes, and feeling them stare back at him, was an experience he would not forget.
    "Damn she's hot!" He kept thinking to himself, trying to stay focused.
    "I Can See You In There... All Three Of You... Tiny Guys In A Little Fly... Is There Something Important To Discuss With Me?" Laetitia asked impatiently.
    Her voice boomed like thunder, even though she was obviously speaking in a gentle tone. Jones was thankful for the earmuffs and audio filters that kept it to a reasonable volume, but he remained in awe of her size.
    "It is good to meet you Laetitia. I am Special Agent Dan Jones, with the United States Air Force." He began formally.
    "Ohh... It's So Nice To Have Someone With The Balls To Approach Me... Don't Tall Women Intimidate You?" She asked with a smirk.
    "You are a very impressive young woman. Very impressive, and very powerful. Would you like to tell me how you got to be so gigantic?"
    "We Just Met... Little Man..." Laetitia smiled. "And That's A Rather Personal Question... Isn't It? How About You Tell Me Why You Wanted To Talk?"
    "I uh... Sure." Jones fumbled, sweating under her gaze. "I was asked to start a conversation with you, on behalf of everyone who is having trouble with your rampage today."
    "Well... I'm Just Walking Around... Having A Bit Of Fun..."
    "Laetitia, I'm wondering if there is something you want, something we could provide in exchange for the safety of the city?"
    "What Do I Want?" Laetitia asked rhetorically. "I Think What I Want Is Something Nice And Big... Something Tall And Strong..." She sighed and licked her lips. "Yeah... Something Sturdy And Firm..."
    "Laetitia, be serious, please!" Jones exclaimed.
    "Yes... Something That Can Please A Giantess Like Myself..." She continued, talking over him while narrowing her eyes. "And It's Not You..."
    "Perhaps we could provide you with some, um, stimulating activities in Chalequah State Park?"
    "No Thanks... I Prefer The City Life... And It's Even Better As A Giantess... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled.
    "Consider the citizens." Jones said, attempting a different angle. "Consider how invasive your actions are on their lives."
    "Why Don't You Consider How Much Restraint I Have Shown... You're The Ones Who Attacked Me... Shot At Me!"
    "I apologize for the military's actions this morning. We should have tried communicating before that happened."
    "Damn Right! But I Defended Myself... I Don't Think You Realize How Fragile Your Weapons Are... Or How Strong My Feelings Are With A Body This Big..." Laetitia said, slowly and erotically running her tongue over her lips. "How Much My Appetites Have Grown... How Much My... Desires... Have Intensified..."
    "You're right. I can't imagine what you've gone through today. It must feel so different growing so much."
    "Yes... It's Been So Eye-Opening... I've Neglected My Needs For Too Long..." Laetitia replied dreamily, then focused her gaze on the lead helicopter. "You Must Feel Something... Tiny Man... Don't You Want To Please Me?"
    "I... uh... think you're a remarkable girl, and would like to invite you to come with us. If you stop wrecking the city, I'm sure we can work on something you would find pleasurable with all our resources."
    "No... No I'm Not Going To Stop... I'm Having Fun..." Laetitia said while lifting her right hand up to her face, and showing a battered 5 story brick structure sitting in her open palm.
    "I Want Everyone To Understand... I Hold The Power Now... This Is My City... To Use As I Please..." Laetitia said menacingly while closing her fingers over the building. Cracks split the walls and windows shattered as her manicured nails sank into it.
    "No, Laetitia!" Jones cried.
    "Yes... Laetitia Is My Name... And I'm Done Being Subservient... Done Letting Men Tell Me What To Do... Done Playing 'Nice' For Bugs Like You..." She declared, bricks and steel rubble flowing between her fingers as she crushed the building in one hand.
    "You don't have to do this. Be reasonable..." Jones said, panic showing in his voice.
    "Now You Think I'm Unreasonable!" Laetitia said louder as she became indignant. "You're The One Who Lacks Reason... You're The One Who Needs To Realize Their Insignificance..."
    Crushing her fist tightly, Laetitia sneered at him, then opened her hand showing only dust remained. Lowering her hand to her breast, she wiped it off on her bikini cup.
    "Furthermore..." She continued "I am A Grown Woman... And I'm Not Following You Anywhere..."
    "Laetitia! I didn't mean to..." Jones began, but stopped in fear as her face rose and lips came closer.
    "This Conversation's Over... But Thanks For The Snack..." Laetitia said huskily, her mouth opening wide and teeth passing by on all sides.
    Darkness fell and the temperature rose as her mouth clamped shut, then the helicopter was thrust upward. Crashing and screeching of metal was everywhere as the blades broke against the roof of her mouth. A deep rumble of feminine hunger rattled the air as saliva gushed through the broken windows, Jones gasping for air. The aircraft rolled sideways, then hitting something hard.
    He blacked out before she began to chew.

----------------------------

    Laetitia swallowed the morsel in her mouth before reaching for another of the helicopters that had turned to flee.
    "Aww... Don't Fly Away... You Taste Like Candy!" She said brightly.
    Leaning forwards, Laetitia pinched a second helicopter between her forefinger and thumb then popped it into her mouth.
    Moaning pleasurably in her throat, Laetitia slowly chewed the aircraft as she struggled to her feet and took a step.
    "Mmmhh... Crunching In My Mouth... And Crunching Under My Feet... It's So Good!" She said, reaching for the third helicopter.
    Wrapping her whole hand around the tiny thing, she felt it's rotors smash against her skin as she made a fist around it. Opening her hand in front of her eyes, she marveled at the lack of marks on her smooth skin, and the battered aircraft with shattered windows in her palm.
    Sticking out her tongue, she lapped up the helicopter into her mouth and sucked on it, feeling the tiny men on her tongue as they were extracted from the wreckage. They fought, pounding against her. Waiting until they exhausted or drowned in her spit, Laetitia swallowed them and the helicopter without chewing. It was a bit uncomfortable feeling the metal object slide down her throat, so she was done snacking for now.
    Scanning the neighborhood for something new, Laetitia noticed the Central Insurance building. It was a century-old highrise, clad in white stone and rising to her mid-calf with a pointed roof on top.
    Bending over and grabbing it with both hands, she carefully ripped the whole thing from its foundation.
    "What To Do With This Fancy-Ass Building?" She asked aloud " 'Fancy Ass'... Do You Fancy My Ass? Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    Holding the building in one hand, Laetitia took it past her bikini strings on her hips and around to her smooth glutes.
    "Yeah... Get A Load Of That Ass..." She said, shifting her butt back and forth.
    Using her free hand to pull open her the upper hem of her bikini bottom, she tipped the building upside-down. Slowly sliding the 40-story structure down between her firm ass cheeks, she sighed at the feeling of destruction in a place she hadn't tried before.
    "Oooohhh... Fuck My Ass... Hee Hee Hee..." She sighed and laughed as she felt the crunch and tingle of the collapsing office tower as she shoved it down deeper.

----------------------------

    President Dale Artney sighed and wiped his forehead with a fresh handkerchief, watching live coverage of the giantess on the TV.
    "How are we at war with a swimsuit model?" He asked his chief of staff. "How can I order a full-scale assault on a woman?"
    "Dale, you've got to take a different perspective. Mega-titia is no mere woman, and certainly not one of your constituents. What we are dealing with is a deranged monster, six times taller than Godzilla, and somehow taking the form of a woman. She, or it, must be stopped." His closest aide replied.
    Looking again at the TV, Artney watched the giantess sighing and moaning as she slowly ground an office building between her butt cheeks. She wasn't shy about twisting her torso as she did her erotic dance over blocks of ruins at her feet. He was hesitating while the building became dust in her panties, but it was the little giggle she made once it had disintegrated that finally got to him. All that property, all those lives, and it was just play to her.
    Picking up the phone, President Artney heard the unpleasant voice of his top general again. "General, we're left with only one option." He stated, pausing for emphasis.
    "Nuke the bitch."