- Text Size +

    Central command was a flurry of activity, as the main screen showed the giantess smashing her breasts down into another highrise. Conversations amongst leadership were becoming heated.
    "Now that her desires have become clear, we have to order a total evacuation of the entire metropolitan area." Marven said.
    "Her desires?" Sinclair scoffed. "You mean how obviously horny she's getting? How this bitch is shoving people up her..."
    "Mega-titia's gotten too big! We've got to stop her... any way possible!" The general yelled, sweat beading on his brow.
    "We tried conventional weapons and you saw how she just shrugged them off. We only have only one option left. It's the only way." Ford insisted.
    "No. That's a last resort, and definitely not without an order direct from the president." Sinclair countered.
    "Sir!" Marven said quietly.
    "What's she doing now; smashing another building into her boobs?" The general asked.
    "No, sir. She's just... staring." Sinclair replied in a way that turned all heads towards the main screen.
    The room paused, uniformed officers watching the towering giantess stretching sensuously over the power plant with the fire of lust in her eyes.
    "Ooohh... What A Stiff Little Shaft You've Got For Me... Hee Hee..." giggled the giantess.
    "Marven, get the president on the line." The general growled.

----------------------------

    The towering twenty-something titaness was bigger than Stan had imagined. She was bigger than every building in the city, even the tallest skyscrapers. Her toes were taller than he was. Even though the main power plant's chimney was a full 300 ft tall, it couldn't even reach her knees, and it's girth was pitiful compared to her toned calves bracketing it on both sides.
    Stan had never considered what it would be like to have an ant's perspective, but now he felt it.
    She was running her fingers through her hair and stretching her arms up over her head while shifting her hips and arching her back.
    More than that, there was a gleam of desire in her eyes that was... unnerving. She obviously wanted more than just stomping around. He could see that she was enjoying her power over them, and her dominance was bringing deeper feminine desires to the surface. Her body shifted erotically and he could hear the excitement in her voice.
    Though, Stan had to admit, just looking up at her was getting him more than a little excited.

----------------------------

    Laetitia stood at the edge of Uptown, her sexy shadow covering the power plant at her feet. The warm afternoon sun felt good on her skin
    "I'm Getting Such A Tan Today... Hee Hee..." She giggled. "You Think It Looks Good?"
    Her question only induced a scream from the tinies below, though it might also have been because she was raising her foot from the ground. Carefully positioning it over the center of the main building, Laetitia rested the sole of her sandal on the flat roof.
    "Little Power Plant... I'm The One With The Power Now..." She said, then stomped down.
    The 10-story structure groaned with the crunch of industrial steel as her foot ripped down into it. Machinery exploded and a cloud of steam erupted from beneath her sole, but she easily pressed her foot down into the lower floors. The tingle of wreckage on her toes led to her sliding her foot forward into the rest of the building, destroying more floors as she smiled and hummed with delight.
    Now only the outer sides remained, and Laetitia stepped alongside the ruins so her toes pointed at the undamaged portions.
    Dropping down onto her knees, Laetitia crushed the rest of the main building beneath her, releasing a feral growl at the feeling of destruction on her legs. Workers ran from the collapsing buildings around her as she reached out and scooped up a small warehouse in one hand.
    Lifting the old brick building to her breasts, she pressed it into her cleavage, the tickle of thousands of bricks pouring over her boobs getting her more excited.
    "Yes! These Buildings Are So Delicate... They Can't Handle My Powerful Boobs... This Power Is Getting Me Wet..." She moaned.
    The feel of buildings breaking against her skin just made her wanted to take it further.
    "Uhhhnnhh... Enough On My Tits... I Need More..." She moaned, feeling the remains of the warehouse becoming only dust sifting between her fingers.
    Shuffling forward on her knees, Laetitia brought herself directly over the plant's tall chimney. At 300 feet tall, it was an impressive concrete tower that tapered gently as it rose. But here -- between her thighs -- it was a mere 12 inch shaft.
    Carefully shifting her hips, Laetitia grazed over the top of the chimney, feeling it through her panties.
    "Yeah... Now Get In Me..." She growled, tugging her panties aside to expose her drooling pussy.
    Again grazing the top of the chimney, but this time her wet labia kissed it, moistening it with her fluids. A shock of pleasure rose through her body, and Laetitia found it impossible to resist any longer. Biting her lip, she sank down onto the chimney.
    The initial penetration was smooth, as the shaft was less than an inch in diameter, but it spread her vulva easily. Going deeper, her mouth hung open and a moan of feminine pleasure rumbled up from within her chest.
    "Ohhhhhh! Oh Fuck! Ohhhh That's Good..." She moaned as her thighs flexed, taking her lower on her new sex toy.
    "Uhmmmm... It's Filling Me... Mmmmhhh..." She moaned, telling the city her pleasure.
    She slid up, then back down on it, her boobs jiggling as she began to bounce on it.
    "More... Ooooh!" She squealed.
    "Look At Me... I'm So Powerful... I'm So Gigantic..." Laetitia moaned over the citizens below as she began releasing her passion on this chimney.
    "I'm So Hot... And My Nipples Are So Hard... Fuuuuck..." She moaned louder, while feeling the chimney slamming up to the top of her vagina.

----------------------------

    Steve stumbled away from the wreckage of his workplace, out into the middle of the yard. The smell of woman filled the air, which rumbled with tremendous feminine moaning. He was in so much danger, but couldn't help himself from glancing up at the gorgeous giantess fucking the chimney.
    Rubble trickled down the towering shaft, and he looked all the way up to where it disappeared into her genitalia. Her naked thighs -- each ten times the girth of the chimney -- spread outwards, flexing as they worked her colossal body up and down on the structure.
    Looking higher, he watched her massive boobs bouncing against the thin fabric of her bikini. He gulped at the sight of them, so full and threatening to burst from her skimpy top.
    Higher still was her long brown hair swaying over her shoulders, framing her lovely face. Her gaze was to the horizon, but her beautiful features were remarkable even from such a perspective.
    "So Good... More... Yes..." The enormous woman moans.
    "No! She's... She's a fucking monster!" He yells, but is unable to look away, unable to flee.
    Her moaning became deeper and softer as her sexy body settles into a regular pace. Her face contorts in ecstasy, her gigantic body undulating as she fucks harder, and the ground beneath him heaving with each of her thrusts.
    "Powerful... Oh So Powerful... So Much More..." She moans, while a square meter of concrete falls to the ground, just missing him.
    Now Steve intended to run, but her gaze swept down over the yard. Her eyes met his and her gaze made his knees weak. The hunger in her eyes was seductive and riveting. She would not be denied the pleasure of dominating him, and everyone else in this city.
    His machismo vanished, and he began to mumble in terror at the power of her desires. Then -- just as quickly -- her eyes moved on and he was released.
    A large cracking sound made him look to the chimney, but he was too late to avoid the 20 ton chunk of concrete falling directly overhead...

----------------------------

    "Uhnnnhhh... Yes... Just Like That... Ooooohhhh..." Laetitia whimpered softly as the sexual rhythm of her gorgeous body became a steady pounding motion. Up and down, fucking this shaft over and over, she had never felt this sexually powerful in her life.
    Reaching up and cupping her breasts in her hands, she felt their mass, and the bulge of her nipples through the fabric. Closing her eyes and rolling back her head, she focused on the sensations deep within her body.
    "Ohhh... No... Don't Stop... Fuck Me More... Please... More..." Laetitia began begging as she felt more of the chimney breaking inside of her. Pumping harder, she felt her ass smack the ground, signalling the chimney's end, but could not stop.
    Again and again, Laetitia pumped her magnificent body down onto the remaining shaft, but she was too powerful. Ultimately the foundations collapsed as the last 60 foot section was crumbling inside her vagina.
    Reaching for her pussy, Laetitia slipped her fingers inside to prolong the pleasure as long as possible.
    "Uhmmm... Now I'm Worked Up..." She moaned, standing up and fingering the final bits of rubble inside her.
    Distracted and casually stepping backwards, Laetitia's foot landed onto the high-voltage switches outside the station.
    "Aaaaahhh!!!" she cried as pain yanked her pleasure away. Snapping her gaze down to her feet she saw blue lighting arcing around her ankles as power leapt from the electrical grid into her body. The sharp burning sensation surprised her as much as it hurt, but her body was responding in other ways to the electricity zapping into her foot.
    Pain rapidly morphed back into pleasure, which spread rapidly up her leg.
    "Ohhh... What!" She exclaimed, her body responding to the power, consuming it.
    Her bikini tightened against her tits, her panties slid back over her pussy, and the straps of her sandals once again sank into the smooth flesh of her feet.
    Laetitia gasped, overwhelmed with sensation as she began growing yet again...