- Text Size +

    Twisting her ass into the earth and feeling the building crunching between  her thighs, Laetitia's sense of power was rising with the amount of destruction on her skin. Her fingers already inside the building, she pressed her palms into it and felt multiple floors as fragile as wafers breaking against her hands. Rising sounds of human terror within the building only made it more exciting.
    "Crushing Feels Amazing..." She says aloud before leaning down to kiss the building again.
    Whomp, whomp, whomp... a low, unfamiliar thrumming sound was becoming louder. Lifting her head, Laetitia saw a pair of large twin-rotor helicopters approaching from her right. These were different from the small news 'copters she had become used to, these were military helicopters. They passed low overhead, and she glared at them, irritated by their presence. Laetitia began questioning why they had bothered to annoy her when a new sound emerged.
    A distant screeching noise reached her ears just as she realized that more military aircraft were approaching. She focused on dark specks on the horizon,  watching them appear larger as they approached.
    "Fighter Jets..." She said, realizing that if the military were getting involved, her life was about to get a whole lot messier.
    The pair of identical fighter jets were soon within range and Laetitia was shocked to see the traces of two missiles streaking towards her. They were aimed right at her face!
    "Hey!!!" Laetitia screamed, ducking to the side and smashing her breasts out the side of the building.
    She had dodged the missiles, and turned to watch them explode into the city a mile away. She could still hear the jets though, and could see them circling around for their next pass.
    "Oh No You Don't..." She growled, extracting her hands from the building and rapidly rising to her feet. Standing at her full 1,320 foot height, Laetitia towered above the neighborhood. Bits of rubble fell from her body and smashed into the roof of the 35 story building at her knees as she glared at her airborne attackers.
    They stayed low, approaching her at chest level. They fired their missiles again, launching them directly at her breasts. This time Laetitia swung her leg around the building below her, stomping her foot down into its parking lot as she twisted, the missiles streaking past her bosom. Completely underestimating her reach, the jets were banking as Laetitia reached out and swatted their wingtips with her fingers. Losing control, both jets spiraled downward, exploding into a residential street not far from where the second round of missiles landed.
    Panting and relieved, Laetitia stood at the edge of the high-density developments of Downtown and looked out over the suburbs. From her high vantage point, she could see miles and miles of houses and businesses stretching out from the city center. Much looked normal -- save for the streets jammed with fleeing tinies -- but she soon found what she was looking for.
    At a time when no one would want to be shopping, there were rows of dark vehicles lining up in the vast parking lot surrounding the Southworth shopping mall. They had to be the army.
    "I'm Sorry... But Those Jets Ruined The Moment..." Laetitia said, looking down at the building between her calves and all the tinies running from her feet.
    "Business Before Pleasure... So I'm Going To Deal With Them..." She said, adjusting her bikini bottom, pulling the straps higher over her hips.
    "Downtown Has Been Fun... But Now It's Time To Go To The Mall... Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    "You Stay Right Here Until I Get Back..." She said, with a hint of threat in her light and feminine, yet booming voice.
    Lifting her right foot and stepping forward, Laetitia felt the crush of a two-story buildings beneath her sandal and sighed. Crushing had become an aphrodisiac, and as angry as she was at the military, her thirst was not diminished.
    None of the local highways provided a direct route to the mall, so Laetitia walked through medium-density blocks of town homes. Several of these two or three story structures were smashed under her sandal with every step, and she watched bits of lumber burst from beneath her soles like toothpicks while the more fortunate inhabitants ran from her toes.
    "Uhmmmm... Yesss... Run From Me..." She said.
    Walking past a pair of some 30-story condominiums Laetitia chuckled at how they didn't even reach her knees, and their phallic shape was getting her attention. Though uncertain what sex even meant at her size, her pussy was going to need pleasure from something soon.
    But first, she was meeting some men at the mall.

---------------------------------------

    Bart had just watched the giantess wipe out blocks of downtown buildings, and now she was rampaging right towards his house!
    The rest of his neighbors were doing the sensible thing and fleeing, he could not stop staring at her. Each time her foot rose and fell, the ground shook and sounds of destruction became louder.
    Then she was there.
    A brief darkness covered his home those nearby before an explosion of force knocked him to the pavement. Getting up, he saw only her toes, large and round before him, they were as beautiful as they were huge.
    "Enjoying Yourself As Much As I Am?" Her voice boomed, and Bart tipped back his head to look up her incredible body.
    By the time he was looking at her face, she had one eyebrow raised. The fact that she had stopped, the fact that she was talking to him, and the fact that he was still alive was overwhelming. Looking back to her toes, he wanted them. Heedless of the risk, Bart approached her big toe swelling past the edge of her sandal and several feet taller than himself, and stroked it with his hand.
    "Oh Aren't You Nice..." she said, mockingly, before he felt himself flying backwards and landing on the lawn across the street.
    She had only nudged her foot slightly forward, but this was far more than he could handle, and Bart only realized what had happened after it was over.
    "And So Puny..." She uttered dismissively.
    It had knocked some sense into him, and he scramble up and ran for his car parked down the street, hoping she wouldn't crush it too.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia loved toying with her miniature men. Though she was on a mission, there was always time to indulge in intimidating the occasional tiny.
    Nearing the mall, she looked around for anything large nearby. The only structure of note was a tall red and white radio tower standing to her right. Turning to the side, she stepped over to it. It was a free-standing tower with an intricate steel lattice that tapered from a wide base to a pointy tip that just reached her waist.
    It would do nicely.
    Bending down, Laetitia reached for the base of the tower with one hand, and grabbed the middle of the tower with her other. Running her fingers through the steel lattice of the tower's structure at ground level, she easily smashed the supports before tearing the entire thing from the ground.
    Resuming her walk to the mall, she held the tower horizontally by its center with one hand, gently swinging her new weapon next to her thigh.

---------------------------------------

    "Mega-titia is on the move. Alpha strike was a success. She has spotted our forces and is advancing on the Southworth Mall. All troops prepare to engage. I repeat: Mega-titia is on the move..." Announced the radio in the Humvee.
    Chad adjusted the chin strap of his helmet before sticking his head out the window to get a good look at the approaching giantess.
    "Damn that chick's big!" He exclaimed, realizing what 'over 1,000 ft. tall' really meant.
    He saw her foot rise over the low houses of the neighborhood, rubble sliding over her toes like sand as her toned leg swung forwards. She stomped down over a four-lane boulevard with a step he could feel in the Humvee.
    The news was non-stop, but actually seeing the enormous 23 year old woman in person was something else. She was so big, her skimpy bikini only highlighted her physical assets. It was hard not to stare as her hips shifted and big breasts bounced with each stride, and the earth shook from her footsteps. Wrenching his stare from her tits, he looked up at the strands of her wavy hair draped on her chest, tracing them up to where they framed her beautiful face.
    This shouldn't be turning him on, but it was.
    Her eyes narrowed, glaring down at them with confidence and anger while her sandal-shod foot smashed down over a gas station 1/4 of a mile down the road. Her pretty toes pressed into the earth before a muffled explosion and a plume of dark smoke spewed from beneath her sole.
    The sound rattled his senses. Chad focused on the mission. This was a monstrous threat that must be stopped and he gritted his teeth while cocking his rifle as the giantess loomed beyond the edge of the mall parking lot.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia looked down at her toes blocking the perimeter road that circled the Southworth Mall.
    So this is what the military was up to, how predictable.
    There had to be well over a hundred vehicles here, but she wasn't impressed. There were many tanks and trucks, the largest of which were only 2 inches long and reminded her of beetles.
    The screech of jet engines went over her again, though they stayed well out of reach this time.
    They couldn't let her have some fun, could they? These men especially couldn't let a woman have the power. Laetitia had all the power. They would see.
    "This Is Your Army? Ha Ha! Look At You... You Tiny Little Bugs... You're Just Ants To Me Now... And I Stomp On Ants!" Laetitia threatened, raising her voice and lightly tapping her right foot into the ground.
    "But I Can Be Merciful... If You Turn Around And Leave... I..." She took a deep breath, then licked her lips. "I Will Let You Go..."
    Truthfully though, Laetitia wasn't feeling merciful. The very idea that all these men would gather together just to attack her was enough to make her loose her temper. She brandished the tower out in front of herself like a sword. Bits of steel sprinkled from the tower as it flexed in her hand, but it's integrity held.
    The military had attacked her first, trying to hit her with those missiles, and now none of them were moving. Well, if force was all these tiny men understood, then she was going to let them have it. She wasn't going to let anyone bully her any more.
    If a battle is what the army wanted, then Laetitia was ready.