- Text Size +

    "Oh! Got Carried Away For A Minute There..." Laetitia exclaimed, returning her attention to the top of the Beal Building. "Now Where Were We..."
    Moving against an undamaged side of the skyscraper, Laetitia pressed her breasts into five floors at once. Reaching out with both arms, she embraced the round building, intertwining her fingers on the opposite side. She could feel the snapping and crunching of steel and concrete against her boobs as she pressed herself into the skyscraper.
    Her great eyes remained just above the roofline, and the tiny people on the roof huddled together on the opposite side, as far from her face as they could get.
    "Dance With Me..." She commanded.
    Shifting her weight left, then right, she felt the skyscraper begin to sway with her. Laetitia heard cracking and crunching noises as the building moved, but she was insistent and maintained a slow, even pace as she forced it to move in time with her body.
    "Isn't This Nice..." She said, listening to the screams of the tiny people on the roof, within the building, and running in the streets below. Tightening her hold on the skyscraper, Laetitia felt more of the support columns snap against her arms as she pressed them into the outer offices. A spot of wetness trickled between her breasts as squeezed them deeper into the building, and water pipes ruptured.
    "Ohh... Keep Up With Me..." Laetitia said. The tingle of rubble on her bare legs and feet told her the building was falling apart. Of course it wasn't designed to dance with a giant voluptuous woman, but Laetitia was enjoying herself too much to stop. The destruction made her feel powerful, the tinies' panic made it exciting, and the sensations were turning her on.
    Shifting her hips, she ground her crotch into the middle of the skyscraper as she arched her back and moaned. Timing her thrusts against the building, she forced it to sway in a circular motion as her dance became more erotic.
    Moaning with each thrust, Laetitia began to bump and grind with the skyscraper, until she heard a series of loud snapping sounds. The upper third of the building began to collapse, dust pouring from the broken windows as the roof dropped down. The upper floors pancaked downward, rubble pouring over her breasts and arms as she kept trying to use the collapsing skyscraper.
    "Nooo... Don't Give Up On Me..." Laetitia cried as she squeezed the middle of the building between her thighs. But it was too late. The Beal Building continued to collapse down her body as she ground it against the thin fabric of her sundress.
    Within seconds, all that remained was a pile of rubble at her feet and a cloud of dust lingering in front of her where the skyscraper once stood. Wiping bits of debris from the front of her dress, Laetitia felt disappointed that even a building as big as herself could not hold up for long, but she loved how arousing such destruction could be.
    "You'd Better Watch Out... You Tiny, Tiny People... Because I'm Laetitia... I'm Gigantic... And I'm Just Getting Started..." She said as she lifted her foot from the ruins.
    Stepping away from her demolition site, Laetitia slowly walked down the wide city street. She watched the ground in front of her, the swerving cars and running people, savoring the crunch of everything under her sandals as she took each step. This city was her playground now, and she looked at everything with a powerful, possessive glare.
    The nearest tall building on the next block rose just below her breasts, and had its own group of tinies on the roof staring and pointing at her.
    "Yes... You're Watching Me... You Like What You See?" Laetitia asked, stepping up to the building. Pressing her stomach against the windows, she leaned over it and looked down at the rooftop.
    Her enormous boobs hovered over the flat roof, and she saw tinies running out from beneath them to the opposite side. Squatting slightly, Laetitia brought her breasts straight down, smashing them down into the top floor.
    "Don't You Like My Boobs?" She asked. "I Think They're Amazing..."
    Shifting her shoulders and squatting lower, Laetitia pressed her breasts down into the next floor. Her nipples were visibly swelling through her dress, pointing at the tinies cowering before her on the roof.
    "So Fucking Powerful..." Laetitia sighed, then glared at the people. A few looked back up at her, but most were staring at the impending danger of her breasts.
    "Get In My Cleavage..." Laetitia commanded.
    The people became visibly agitated, which is what she wanted. Moving her hands to the opposite side of the roof, Laetitia pulled the rooftop against herself, forcing the tinies between her ample breasts. She smashed the roof over the low neckline of her dress, pouring rubble and people down her bare flesh.
    "I Feel You Fighting Me... Yes... My Playthings..." Laetitia moaned.
    Wiping the remains of the roof off on her boobs, she then grabbed the building again. Leaning forwards, she used her upper body to tip the building away from her. Farther and farther she pushed until the entire building tipped over, falling onto the street.
    Standing to her full height, Laetitia enjoyed the sensation of the 1/2" tinies suffocating between her breasts as she looked down at the collapsed building laying over the boulevard. People that had been fleeing down the street were now blocked, and that gave her an idea.
    Laetitia began humming a playful little tune as she stepped around the building she had just felled, and bent over a 10-story condo building. Reaching down, she shoved her hands into the ground floor on both sides, running her fingers through the supports until she felt the weight of it. Then, she lifted it up, ripping the condo building from its foundations. Carrying it just a bit sideways, she set it down in the middle of a side street, completely blocking it.
    She continued working her way around the neighborhood. Pushing over tall buildings, and relocating smaller ones to block off streets. It was fun to rearrange the city like a bunch of toys, but that's what they were now: her toys. Laetitia took her time and enjoyed moving and smashing buildings with such ease.
    It wasn't long before she finished and stood at the edge of a nine-block area that she had completely cut off from the rest of the city. Several tall buildings rose from her area, but most of it was smaller businesses and a few parking lots, but in the middle was Lemon Square.
    Lemon Square was an open plaza that took up half a city block. From the other half of its block rose Lemon Tower, a glassy, rectangular 50-story skyscraper. Satisfied with her work, Laetitia stepped over a fallen skyscraper and into her new playpen.
    She had trapped thousands of people in this area, but many were still hiding in their buildings. Lifting her foot over a corner convenience store, she slowly lowered it until her sandal touched the roof.
    "Come Out And Play With Me... Or I'm Going To Crush... Everything..." Laetitia taunted. It worked, and she watched two dozen tinies escape from under her foot out into the street. Pressing her foot down through the store, she giggled as they watched her crush it anyway.
    All down the street, she could see more tinies leaving their buildings and running away from her. With little open space downtown, many were already congregating in Lemon Square.
    Laetitia strode down the street, watching the ground shake the tinies with each step. Then she arrived at Lemon Square, where hundreds of people swarmed chaotically.
    "Yes... Your Panic Is Making Me Horny..." Laetitia said, wiggling her toes. "Look At Me... Don't I Get You Excited? I'm All The Woman You'll Ever Need..."
    It was an amazing perspective looking down at this trapped crowd. Lemon Tower only rose to her stomach, and being taller than skyscrapers was so empowering. Laetitia imagined what it might be like to grow even bigger. However, she still didn't understand why she was growing in the first place. That machine had definitely made her a giantess, though she wasn't sure why she had grown a second time.
    Regardless of the reasons behind her current situation, Laetitia wanted to take full advantage of it. Her heartbeat was becoming faster, and her mouth dry as she looked down her body at the crowd before her feet. The morning sun was higher in the sky, and the day was warming up. Shifting her weight from one foot to another, the hem of her dress shifted across her thighs and brushed her fingers.
    Growling softly in her throat, Laetitia grabbed her dress and began lifting it up her thighs, pulling it up her body...