- Text Size +

    Bryce and Ed had been on the way to an HVAC job downtown when they saw the giant woman playing with the hotel between her legs. She was awesome, sexy, and terrifying all at once.
    With no exits between their current position and downtown, the best option was to keep going, head through the tunnel, and hope she was having enough fun with the buildings that she wouldn't notice all the traffic on the freeway.
    They were just exiting the tunnel when the wreck happened.
    Brake lights flashed on and spread across the road as everything came to a halt. The flatbed semi loaded with pipes had jackknifed then overturned, spilling its load. Huge pipes were rolling across the interstate, smashing cars and completely blocking the southbound lanes. Now they were stuck.
    Jumping out of the work van, Bryce and Ed stared in awe at the giantess swatting at the circling helicopter. She was just so beautiful, they kept staring as she started walking their way.
    Each of her footsteps shook the ground a little harder as she approached. Everyone else on the freeway was running for their lives, fleeing their vehicles, leaping the guard rails, and climbing down the embankment into the city. All except for Bryce and Ed.
    They stared at her feet as she approached, watching cars and trucks crush out of sight beneath her sandals. Dumbstruck and unwilling to move, they savored the spectacle of her every movement.
    Her foot crashed down right in front of them, the thin sole of her sandal sinking into the roadway, and she stopped. Her beautiful toes were big and round, her big toe rising to chest height. Her unpainted toenails were cleanly trimmed, and the sunlight glinted off them.
    Bryce poked his coworkers shoulder and pointed upwards. Lifting their heads, they looked up the skyscraper of woman standing over them, looking all the way up to her gorgeous face.
    She was looking down at them.
    "Hello Tiny Men..." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "Why Aren't You Running Away? Aren't You Afraid Of Me?"
    Unable to respond, and uncomfortable with the giantess's eye contact, they both looked back at her toes.
    "Oh... You Like My Feet? I Like My Feet Too..." She said, wiggling her toes.
    The movement caused the leather straps of her sandals to stretch and creak against her foot. The straps were thin to her, yet over four feet wide to Bryce and Ed.
    "These Are My Favorite Sandals... They're Fairly New... But Feel So Good Stomping Around Town..." She continued, her eyes narrowing and a smile spreading across her face. "If You Like What You See... Go Ahead And Touch Me..."
    Looking up to her face, then back to her toes, they both stepped hesitantly forward, stepping onto the footbed of her sandal.
    "Yes... Go Ahead... Climb Onto My Sandals..." She said, her tone lower and softer.
    Both men reached out and touched her toes. Bryce was next to her big toe, and Ed near her little toe, and her flesh was warm and firm.
    "I Can Feel You... Lick My Toes... Ohh... Get Between Them..." The giantess commanded, and they complied.
    Crawling into the gap between her big and index toe, Bryce found himself surrounded by her. He stroked her skin and kissed it, while looking at her toe strap rising from the gap and meeting the other straps criss-crossing over her lovely foot.
    Ed couldn't squeeze between her toes, but with a little effort he clambered up onto her little toe and laid over it.
    "This Is Good... Almost Tickles... Hee Hee..." She giggled before flexing her toes.
    Both men were unprepared for her toes stretching upwards and spreading. Ed fell from her little toe, rolling beneath it, and Bryce found himself sprawling beneath her middle toe. Her toes -- each bigger than men -- gently clamped down, trapping them underneath and pressing their backs down against the leather footbed of her tremendous sandal.
    Kicking and pounding the underside of her toes, they only heard the rumble of the giantess's giggling.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia could feel their tiny bodies underneath her toes, feel them pounding desperately on her sensitive skin, their lives at her mercy, and it gave her such a sense of power.
    "Ohhhhh..." She sighed "You Tried... But I Need More Than A Foot Rub..." She said.
    Raising her toes and tipping her foot forwards, Laetitia dumped the men down off of the sole of her left sandal, letting them roll onto the pavement.
    Looking forwards, she noticed she was only a few steps from the office, and now she knew what she wanted from Gregg.
    Striding down the freeway, she stepped onto the piles of wrecked vehicles below, enjoying the crunch of steel underfoot. Reaching the junction, she deliberately stepped onto some of the high, thin ramps that wove together like concrete spaghetti. They cracked, bent, and collapsed easily under the power of her foot as Laetitia advanced on they Rickmann Building.
    Stepping into the wide city street that ran directly to the Rickmann Building's front doors, Laetitia sized up the skyscraper as she approached. It was a dark building, clad in tinted glass and brown granite. It had a mainly square cross-section but small ridges ran up the flat sides, providing bay windows for many of the offices.
    Standing next to the building now, she looked up at its pyramid roof rising just over her head, then into the windows of the upper stories in front of her at eye level. She could see people in there, tinies who were mostly gathered in front of the windows and staring back at her. She could see desks and computers and so many tiny things inside.
    "I Used To Work Here..." Laetitia said aloud, her skin becoming flush with excitement and anger.
    "I Used To Put Up With Your Harassment... Because I Was Tiny..." She said, her voice wavering.
    "But Now Look At Me... I'm A Giantess! And I Want You To... I Want..." Laetitia gasped for air. Something was happening as her emotions rose. A tingling sensation was sweeping her skin. Power was surging from her beating heart, filling her body.
    "Uhhhhhnnhh!" She cried, throwing back her head as energy from another dimension rocked her body.

    On the city streets and from within the Rickmann building, everyone stared in shock as Laetitia began growing again...