- Text Size +

    Museum Tower was a tall glass building with an oval cross-section. Balconies ran up the length of the narrow ends of the oval, giving the whole skyscraper the look of a thin guiro. It was a newer building -- sturdy and earthquake-resistant -- but everyone inside felt the floors tremble with each step of the approaching giantess.

    "You Saw Me Destroy That Hotel... So Easily... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled.
    "I've Been Soooo Stressed Lately... And You Can't Believe What A Rush It Is Being Gigantic..." She said, staring intently into the rooftop crowd.
    "While You... Are So Tiny..." She said, taking a step up the skyscraper.
    Standing next to a narrow end of Museum Tower, Laetitia looked down at her great breasts only a yard from the balconies of the upper floors. Her heart was beating faster, and her breaths becoming deeper as she watched people on the balconies run from her heaving bosom, fleeing back into their condos.
    "Ohhh..." Laetitia sighed "Your Building's Almost As Big As I Am..."
    Reaching out with both hands, she stroked the long sides of the skyscraper, feeling the windows explode against her fingertips. The rooftop crowd was running to the opposite side, away from her face.
    "Am I Scaring You?" She asked, the corner of her lip curling upward. "I'm Just Having A Little Fun..."
    Shuffling her feet forward, Laetitia pushed herself up against the skyscraper, crunching four floors of balconies into her cleavage. Curling her fingers into the sides of the building, she held it against herself, gently embracing the skyscraper.
    "Uhhhhh..." she sighed, exhaling forcefully over the rooftop crowd. "Won't You Dance With Me?"
    Shifting her weight left, then right, Laetitia was able to make the skyscraper begin swaying with her. The sounds of creaking steel and smashing glass as she felt the destruction between her breasts was becoming pleasurable. She dug her fingers deeper into the building, and gripped the lower half between her legs, just to feel more of it crush against her bare skin.
    "What's The Point In So Much Power... Without Some Pleasure?" She asked.
    "So Which Of You..." -- she glared into the panicked rooftop crowd -- "Are Going To Show Me A Good Time?"
    Removing one hand from the skyscraper, Laetitia reached to the roof and pushed the people towards her face so she could see them better. They were all scrambling to stand after being so forcefully pushed, but struggling due to the sway of the building beneath them. Even so, they were all trying to get away from her again.
    "Look At Me..." Laetitia said with an edge in her voice. This got everyone's attention, and dozens of tiny, frightened faces turned towards her, waiting on her next move.
    A buzzing noise to her right was becoming louder, to the point that it was irritating. Laetitia turned her head to see a brightly painted helicopter the size of a lipstick tube flying towards her. While several news helicopters were circling her at a distance of a mile or so, this bastard was daring to approach her. It dropped altitude until it was level with her face, and flew just past the far side of the skyscraper before circling around for another pass.
    "Pest..." Laetitia growled, leaning back and removing her tits from the skyscraper.
    Stepping away from Museum Tower, Laetitia swatted at the helicopter, barely missing it. The rush of wind from her hand rocked the small aircraft, and wobbled and lurched downward. Taking a second step, Laetitia reached again, this time smashing it into her palm.
    As she felt the jab of the helicopter blades on her skin, she also felt the ground give beneath her as her foot sank down through the street.
    "Woah!" She exclaimed, regaining her balance. She watched the wrecked helicopter spiral down and explode into a convenience store out of the corner of her eye then focused on her feet.
    Looking into the crater around her foot, she saw that she had stepped through the middle of a grassy park, and a wide hole had opened up around her foot. Cars were smashing into the right side of her foot, which is when she remembered that the freeway tunneled under the museum district. Her foot had just smashed the northbound lanes of I-7!
    Looking to her right, she could see where the northbound lanes emerged from the tunnel were already clearing of cars. Looking to her left, she could see the traffic entering the tunnel from the city center coming to a halt.
    "Where Are All Of You Going?" She asked aloud. "Were You Trying To Get Out Of The City? Yes... Yes, You Were Running Away From Me..."
    Pivoting, Laetitia smashed her other foot down into the southbound lanes. She felt the tickle of trees falling over and cars crashing into her foot, but more than that, she felt the satisfaction of completely destroying a primary evacuation route.
    "You Can't Escape Me That Easily... Ha Ha Haaa!" She laughed. Laetitia could hardly believe what had come over her. She was never a mean girl, but all this power was going to her head, and possibly other places. She hadn't asked to become a giantess, but the amount of control she now had was simply intoxicating and she wanted to play with everything.
    Looking up from the traffic jam at the tunnel entrance, she saw the wide concrete ribbon of the interstate heading directly into downtown. She smiled broadly at the sight of so many tall buildings packed with tiny people, tinies for her to toy with. One in particular caught her eye.
    There, just past the junction of freeways was a building. Not just any building, this was a tall, dark, handsome building. It was the place she had just quit, and the place where her ex-boss Gregg would be working.
    Suddenly Laetitia wanted Gregg to see who she was now. She wanted to see him badly, and this time she wasn't afraid of taking some initiative. Standing up straight, she lifted her head, pulled back her shoulders, and stepped onto another section of tunnel.
    "Maybe Later..." She said, turning her head and winking at crowd atop Museum Tower. "I've Got Some Business To Deal With..."
    Confidently striding forward, Laetitia smashed her sandaled foot down onto three empty southbound lanes of Interstate 7. The satisfying crunch of concrete and the screams of tinies fleeing their vehicles on the other side of the divided median reassured her of her power. Gregg had nothing over her anymore. She was awesome, she was in charge now, and people better get out of her way.

    Sirens wailed, people fled, and panic filled the streets as the gorgeous 600ft woman took the freeway towards downtown.