- Text Size +

    "Run away!"
    "The giant woman!"
    "She's so huge!"
    "She's coming this way!"
    "Look out!"
    "Her foot!"
    Screamed the half-dozen people on the block as a foot longer than a semitruck lifted from the ruins of a two story house. Splintered beams and chunks of drywall fell from toes bigger than men rising swiftly into the air. Bits of dirt and wood dropped from the textured rubber sole of the sandal as it swept overhead.
    They stared at the sole as it threatened their lives, every detail of the ridged pattern, the brand icon, and the spots that were worn smooth from use. Instinctively, everyone held their breath as it passed over.
    The earth shook as the heel came down on an SUV parked at the curb while the toes smashed into the front of an aging ranch-style house.
    They were spared only by inches, and fell to the ground as it shook. Now they could only watch as her calf muscles tensed, her heel lifted, and her beautiful sandaled foot flew away and crashed down into another house. Staring up her smooth, naked legs at her ample backside, they saw the sway of her hips and the swirl of her dress around her upper thighs, with a peek at her crotch in the darkness above.
    "Hee Hee Hee..." Rumbled the giantess's incredibly loud, feminine giggling.

---------------------------------------

    "I'm Quite The Disaster... Ha Ha..." Laetitia giggled, looking down over the damage at her feet.
    Her last two steps had already made a mess of a sprawling apartment complex, and her feet were buried in the sides of two separate buildings. Tiny people were streaming into the courtyards and screaming up at her.
    "Hellooo... Did I Wreck Your Home? It's Not Personal... You Know... I'm Just So Big... And It Feels So Good To Take A Walk..." Laetitia said, noticing just how satisfying it was to feel the crunch of tiny structures under the soles of her sandals.
    "Maybe I Am A Monster..." Laetitia said, wiggling her toes in the debris, feeling the walls and furniture teasing her as they broke against her skin. "...Because Now I Want More..."
    Bending down, she heard the tiny people on her breasts scream. She watched them struggle as her body tipped forwards, and one even lost their grip and fell from her bosom. It was a tragic end for him, landing on the ground between her feet, but Laetitia was feeling less responsible for the fate of these tiny men, especially if they couldn't manage to hang on to her dress.
    Reaching for one of the apartment buildings, she grabbed it between her hands, and sank her fingers into its foundations. With a bit of effort, she ripped the building up from the earth, with only a third of the ground floor still remaining on the foundation. She rose to her full height and lifted the building to her face.
    The detail was amazing as she stared into the tiny windows, seeing the furniture and people sliding around as she tipped their building from side to side. Crushing her fingers deeper into the building, she could see people running from her nails as they smashed through walls and filled rooms with her beautiful fingers.
    "You're So Helpless In There... Come To The Windows So I Can See You... Can You People Understand Me?" Laetitia asked, disappointed that only one man appeared at the window facing her. He was a bearded dude in his 40's, wearing a black collared shirt and jeans, and he was having a hard time staying at the open window. Bracing himself against the window frame, he was leaning forward and staring back into her eyes.
   Laetitia could see that he was afraid, and heard his pleas for her to put them down, but something was happening within her. She was starting to like having this effect on men. She kind of liked having the power, all the power. She liked that he was at her mercy.
    "You Are A Cute One..." She said to him. "But I'm Looking For Someone... Taller... Hee Hee..."
    Gripping the building tighter, she pulled and easily ripped the entire three story apartment home in half. Debris fell from the building and down over her breasts as Laetitia simply looked into the open rooms in her hands. The tingle of debris on her breasts was enticing, and she lowered the apartments just below her collarbones, then pressed them against her chest.
    The apartments slowly spilled all of their contents and people atop her breasts as she crushed them against herself. She hadn't expected crushing to feel so stimulating, but the tickle of debris in her cleavage was awakening desires within her. Bending her head down, she watched the disaster on her chest intently. Amidst the rubble, she saw the bearded dude sliding down over her left breast. He flailed desperately as he tumbled down the steep slope of her flesh until slamming into the soft neckline of her dress.
    "Ohhh... I Want Something Bigger..." She said, working the last of the building against her chest with her fingers.
    Looking at her surroundings, she appreciated that the museum district's dozen high-rises boasted some of the fanciest condos in the city, though none of them rose past her thighs. Museum Tower stood out as the only skyscraper, its roofline right at eye level so that she could see the small crowd gathered on its rooftop. Among the high-rises, her interest was drawn to a fancy hotel that rose above her knees, and it was only a block away.
    Stepping over to the hotel, Laetitia grinned at the people and rubble on her boobs, then at the hotel down below her hips.
    "I'm So Big... I Could Just Stand Over This Entire Hotel..." She said, stepping forward and sliding her legs alongside the hotel until the roof was  between her thighs. The warm glass shattered where her thighs rubbed into the roofline, and Laetitia felt a twinge of excitement in her pussy.
    Looking down at the boxy glass building between her legs, she watched the hemline of her dress dancing in the breeze and just sweeping over the rooftop.
    "Dancing..." Laetitia said dreamily, beginning to move her hips.
    "Won't You Dance With Me? Hee Hee..." She giggled, rotating her hips and crushing her thighs into the hotel.
    It was not built to dance with a giant woman, and the luxury hotel began to groan from the force of Laetitia's thighs. People ran from the lobby doors and went streaming past her toes as she hummed a romantic tune.
    Sliding her feet up against the hotel, Laetitia crushed her thighs deep into the upper floors and gripped the building with her calves. Glass and steel rained down her naked legs, tantalizing her desires.
    "Yesss... Move With Me..." Laetitia moaned, twisting her hips to the beat in her head while hearing the hotel crack and crumble. She could feel it breaking, the structure could no longer able to resist her, and the lower floors were ripping away from their supports.
    The hotel began twisting with her movements -- rotating left and right -- yet was not going to last long. Laetitia was rolling her head and shaking her tits as her dance became increasingly erotic. Bending her knees, the gigantic woman lowered her crotch to the roof of the hotel.
    "Touch Me..." She moaned, rubbing her bikini-covered pussy down into the building, making her slow dance into a grind. Reaching down with her hands, she grabbed the upper corners of the building in her hands as she ground herself into it.
    It was just too much for the hotel, and it began to collapse. The outer rooms fell down her smooth legs while the building's core dropped from beneath her crotch. Within seconds the entire building had become a pile of ruins between the giantess's feet.
    A cloud of dust was billowing out from the ruins, and Laetitia rose from her squatting position and stretched, still holding chunks of hotel in her hands.
   "Uhmmm..." She sighed, feeling the warmth of the morning sun on her skin, the panic of people on her breasts, and the tingle of debris on her feet. Not only had it been fun destroying the hotel, but it felt good. No one had stopped her, nor could anyone do anything to her now. Laetitia had never dreamed of such freedom to do anything without consequence, and she wanted to explore more of the pleasures of being a giantess.
   Focusing her eyes on the roof of Museum Tower, she smiled mischievously.
   "I'm So Powerful Now... Are You Impressed?" Laetitia asked, giving the crowd on the rooftop a flirtatious look.
   "You Tiny..." Laetitia said, stomping her foot down onto a bus.
   "Little..." She continued, speaking slowly and taking one step at a time.
   "People..." Her gaze never left the rooftop as she crushed emergency vehicles and small stores beneath her feet.
   "My Tiny Playthings... That's What You Are... My... Tinies..."
   She stopped, now only a step away from the skyscraper. She heard the increase in of screams from the crowd on the rooftop, and watched them surging towards the exit. Reaching out with her right hand, she brought a chunk of rubble from the hotel up to the rooftop, and crushed it into the doorway, trapping everyone left on the roof.
   "Don't Run Away... I Want To Play With You..." Laetitia said, her voice becoming ominously low.