- Text Size +

    Walking down the next block, Laetitia noticed it broaden into a boulevard. She took her time, paying attention to the sounds and sensations of the buildings, trees, and vehicles crunching under her sandals like dried leaves. The surrounding blocks were largely clear of people since she had given them time to flee while she was getting up.
    Taking four more steps, she finally caught up to the large group of people running out in front of her.  They were gathered in a large intersection of five streets, and having trouble getting through due to the numerous car crashes blocking portions of each cross-street.
    Standing there with her sandals covering parking lots on opposite sides of the boulevard, she looked down at the chaos between her feet. Laetitia noticed several of the tiny people were stopping to stare back up at her, with the hem of her dress swaying in the wind. Smirking down at them, Laetitia realized that everyone was looking up her dress.
    "Woah... I Uh... Can't Say That I've Ever Had So Many People Looking Up My Dress Before." She said. "But It's Not Like You Can Do Anything About It... There's Really Nothing You Can Do To Me At All... Is There?" She asked rhetorically.
    "So Why Should I Care? Why Should I Care If You See My Bikini Bottom?" Laetitia glared at them as she spoke. "I Don't Have To Hide From Anyone... I Couldn't Even Hide If I Wanted To Anymore... But I Can See You Trying To Hide From Me In Those Stores..."
    Bending her knees and raising her heels, Laetitia lowered herself into a squatting position. The hem of her dress slid up her thighs, dramatically displaying her bikini-covered pussy as she descended over the crowd. Placing her elbows on her knees, she wiggled her fingers in the air.
    "Now How Do You Like The View? Hee Hee..." She giggled, amused at how many people shifted their gaze from her face to her crotch.
    Laetitia was amazed at the impact she was having just squatting there. Hundreds of people, standing amongst dozens of scattered cars and trucks were now staring between her legs.
    "So Tiny... You Aren't Even As Big As My Little Toe..." She said, looking at those standing closest to her feet.
    "I Could Play With... You!" Laetitia said, reaching down in front of her right foot and grabbing a man out of the crowd. People fled from the spot in fear as Laetitia's attention focused on the man squirming between her fingers.
    Lifting him to her eyes, she focused in on his tiny body. His arms were flailing against her fingertips, while his torso and legs were squeezed tight in her grip. He was wearing a black hoodie and had a shaved head, but looked more like a poser than an actual tough guy.
    "What Are You So Afraid Of? It's Not Like I'm Going To Eat You?" She said, and immediately wondered why she said that. She had no desire to eat anyone, she wasn't a monster. Then again, she basically was a monster to these people, and she would eventually have to find something to eat. Shaking her head, Laetitia put the thought out of mind.
    "Tiny Man... Do You Think I'm A Monster?" She asked. The question got his attention and he began vigorously gesturing at her.
    "Monster bitch!" he shouted in his tiny voice, followed by more insults.
    "You Tiny Jerk!" Laetitia said, glaring at him. "How Dare You?"
    Looking off to her right, she saw the brick chimney of a school within reach.
    "You Can Cool Off Up Here While I Find Some Nicer Playthings..." She said, extending her arm and placing him on the edge of the chimney top, which he clung to in fury.
    Looking down at the intersection again, Laetitia shifted her weight forwards, dropping her left knee into the street and stomping her right foot down on top of the pileup at the zebra crossing. The crowd was dispersing, with many running into the strip mall just ahead.
    "You Won't Get Away From Me..." She said, reaching out and digging her fingers into the small row of businesses and ripping the front walls off.
    People ran out of the stores and back into her shadow as she played her fingers around through the rubble, sweeping people towards herself and threatening to smash the rest of the buildings. There were at least 200 people now swarming around below her legs and Laetitia moved her fingers over and between them, feeling them and watching their confusion with delight.
    It was then she noticed her left hand was sliding up her inner thigh.
    "Hmmmm... I Seem To Like Being A Giantess..." Laetitia said. "Who Wants To Play With Me Now?"
    Scooping up a handful, Laetitia lifted them up and held them in her open palm before her face. There were about 20 people, men and women rolling around in her hand and gawking up at her.
    "How Many Of You Think I'm Pretty?" She asked with a pout, but got no responses.
    "I Mean... I Think You're Cute Being All Tiny..." She said, bringing them closer to her face.
    "How About A Kiss?" She said, puckering her lips and pressing them down over the people in her palm. Laetitia could feel them pounding on her lips and screaming for air. But she didn't let up, it just felt so powerful kissing 20 helpless people at once. She felt a series of sharp pokes on her toes, and realized that she was being shot at again. The people in her hand were also starting to give up, so she finally released.
    "Mwah! Thank You..." She said with a wink. "And Now That We're Familiar... I Think I'd Like It If You Came Along For The Ride..."
    Moving her hand down to her chest, Laetitia tipped it over, dumping everyone down on top of her breasts. Now that she realized they couldn't do anything to her, she enjoyed the sensation of all their bodies rolling and sliding down her boobs.
    "Hee Hee Ha!" She giggled, watching them grab onto the neckline of her dress. "Hang On Tight!"
    Rising to her feet, Laetitia looked down over her breasts at the people running down the five streets away from her, and glared at the gunmen running into the damaged strip mall.
    "If I Really Am The Monster Here..." She said. "Then I Ought To Act Like One!"
    "Fee... Fi... Fo... Fum!" She said slowly, then stomped down onto the strip mall, burying half the stores under the sole of her sandal. Walls collapsed and she could feel the bricks trickling down between her toes, and now it just made her want more.
    "Attack Me... And Feel My Wrath!" She said. "Now Look Out... For My Foot!"
    Laetitia stepped forward again, crushing a house.
    "Run... Run For Your Lives!" She taunted the people surrounding her foot. "I May Be A Giantess... But I Will Not Put Up With Being Shot At..."
    Her sandaled feet smashed down through every building in her path and she felt dirt and debris sliding under her foot like sand, while watching the tiny people run from her.
    "Mwah Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa..." She laughed like a villainess. Strange as it was, she was really starting to enjoy her power.
    Continuing to walk forwards in the direction of downtown, Laetitia was no longer following the street. Again and again houses were crushed flat under each earth-shaking step as she entered the museum district with its condo towers and mid-rise office buildings.