- Text Size +

    Laetitia's growing legs forced her feet and sandals through the stylish fitness center, even as they too grew larger. The middle of her left foot ripped through the the roofline, sending debris everywhere inside until her heel finally went through the back wall. Her right foot was pointed straight up, and it went along the front wall of the fitness center, the brick and glass of the facade exploding on the sole of her sandal.
    She was growing slower now, and as her right foot reached the end of the fitness center, it pressed into the corner of the Ornfeld Hotel. Nearly as tall as the 10 story hotel, Laetitia's sole crushed through balconies and into the building, rubble from the upper stories trickling down her pretty foot.
    As the force of growth faded back to the unknown dimension, Laetitia's enormous body dominated the neighborhood. Her growth laying down had pushed the hem of her dress up to her hips, leaving her bare legs stretching down the block.   Even laying down, her body rose above most of the low buildings surrounding her, and the twin mounds of her breasts towered nearly 100 ft. above the ground
    The wonder of her incredible body was drawing attention from all over the city. A half an hour after her growth ceased, Laetitia was still sleeping and her lack of movement emboldened the citizens. Her breathing was deep and relaxed, and her chest rose and fell slowly with each breath. The rhythmic swelling of her ample bosom was attracting a lot of explorers. They climbed the rubble against her forearms and walked up her arms to her shoulders. From there, some people wandered up her chest and into her generous cleavage, while others climbed the straps of her dress and up on top of her breasts for a glimpse at her beautiful face.
    Despite all this activity on her skin, Laetitia continued to sleep.
    Police and firefighters set up barricades in the surrounding streets, and began rescuing survivors from the damaged buildings.
    Within the hour, every news crew in a 20 mile radius was dispatched to cover the astonishing monumental woman, and share the sight of her incredible being with the world.

----------------------------------------

    "I'm live, here in the warehouse district, where a young woman has grown to incredible size!" Said the short woman in glasses on TV.
    "No one has been able to tell us how this happened, but as you can see, she has become gigantic! Here near her left shoulder, you can see her face and breasts rising over the destruction behind us! We can confirm that she has stopped growing, though she is incredibly huge! Pete, can you give me estimates on her size?"
    "Well, Shonda..." Remarked a bearded man, stepping into the frame. "Survey measurements put her at six hundred feet tall! For context, that means she is longer than the city block she is sleeping on, and would be taller than many of the skyscrapers downtown were she to stand!"
    "That's incredible, Pete! What is going on there at her foot?"
    "Well, unfortunately her foot has crushed right into the side of the Ornfeld Hotel, and it happens to be in the corner with the building's emergency stairs. Evacuations are being made from the roof of the hotel by helicopter, but as you can see, some people are attempting to escape by climbing down her foot. They are going over her toes, and are clambering down her sandal straps headed towards the ground at her ankle."
    "That's crazy!"
    "Yes, it's incredibly dangerous! Though she is not moving, authorities are commanding everyone to stay off of her body."
    "That isn't stopping those men up there! Janice, can you tell us what you see from the SkyCam?"
    "Hi Shonda, from here in the News 5 helicopter SkyCam, we are hovering high over the giant woman's body. You can see she is wearing a cute summer outfit: a short yellow dress with a low neckline and flat, strappy leather sandals on her feet. Looking at her neckline, and with her dress pushed up to her hips, she's showing a hint of string bikini underneath. Her head has crushed into a row of businesses now covered by her long, wavy hair, and her bare legs extend down the street to where her right foot is crushed into the side of the Ornfeld Hotel."
    The camera pans the giant woman's body as Janice describes her clothing.
    "Her foot -- it's incredible -- it is nearly as tall as the hotel, so the toe of her sandal is sunk into the upper floors! There are at least a hundred men have running over her body, climbing up her arms, and scattered all over her breasts!"
    "Yes, thank you Janice! I must repeat that while she is not moving, everyone is being ordered away from her body!"
    A deep, rumbling moan fills the air, as the giant woman's head shifts left and right.
    "Oh no! What's happening?" Yells the reporter as the camera focuses on the giant woman's profile.
    "Ohhhhhhh..." Rumbles the giant woman, rotating her face towards the camera. Her eyes are still closed, but her mouth is open, and her nose and forehead are crinkled as she winces.
    "Pete! Are you getting this? Look at her!" Screams the reporter.
    "Ohhh... I'm Sore..." Moans the giant woman, rotating her face up away from view as she inhales deeply. Her massive chest inflates, and men can be seen tumbling down her shoulders and breasts as they rise.
    "She... She's waking up!" Yells the reporter. "We've got to get out of here! Pete, run!"
    The camera shakes and zooms out so the giant woman's entire torso can be seen in the background as she continues to stir. Her eyelids flutter, and then open as her head tips upwards, lifting from the ground.