- Text Size +

    Gregg was not having a good day. He had barely escaped Laetitia's panties alive and spent hours walking home after she destroyed his Ferrari.
    The best place to get away from this monster attacking the city would be his vacation home in the mountains. Unfortunately, the fastest way to get there would be to take the bridge on the other side of the city; on the other side of her.
    Finally making it back to his 12th floor apartment, he assessed her rampage. Smoke was rising from the central neighborhoods, as well as out at the site of the former Southworth Mall.
    The freeway was a mess, of course, which meant he would have to go West. Glancing in that direction, he saw a pile of yellow in the distance before recognizing that it was Laetitia's dress. Even though she took it off, it had apparently kept growing and was now a mound of fabric blocking the old highway.
    That left the boulevard going around the edge of Uptown, around her. Squinting at it, he saw traffic wasn't bad, as she hadn't crushed it and few people were heading into the area. As much as he would prefer to avoid her entirely, it was more important to get out of this city now.
    Heading to the garage, Gregg jumped into the cab of his big, new pickup truck, aggressively revving the engine to life before peeling out and speeding back towards the center of the city.

----------------------------

    "Fuhhhhhck... I Can't Stop Growing..." Laetitia moaned slowly as her body stabilized. The air felt thicker at this size, making her movements a bit slower and more deliberate. The breeze on her face also felt a bit cooler at this altitude.
    "Damn! How Big Am I Now?" She asked.
    Looking out over Downtown, she compared herself with the tips of antennae atop the Pearce Tower, and was amused to see they only reached her breasts.
    "I'm Bigger Than Everything... Bigger Than Every Skyscraper In This City..." She said proudly, then looked down at her feet.
    "And All Of You... Are So Tiny... Tiny Little Ants At My Toes... Ha Ha Ha Haaaa!" Laetitia laughed.
    "And You..." She said, pointing at an 80 story skyscraper only a few steps away. "Are Impressive... Aren't You..."
    Sauntering over to the tall, boxy, white skyscraper, Laetitia hummed delightedly as she felt small buildings crushing underfoot.
    "Just Big Enough... To Reach My Pussy..." Laetitia purred as she ran her fingertips over the top of the skyscraper. "But Too Big To Fit..."
    Sighing in disappointment, she sat down on her legs with the skyscraper rising between her thighs. Sitting here, next to the tallest building outside of Downtown, Laetitia peered into the top floor windows at eye level.
    "A Bit Boring For Such A Big Building... Wouldn't You Like To Have Some Fun With Me?" Laetitia said. "Are You Watching Me From In There... Are You Scared? Ohhhh... I Just Need Some Attention... I Need... To Feel... Sexy..."
    Leaning in closer, Laetitia pressed her breasts into the side of the skyscraper, crushing through the windows.
    "Yes... I Feel Your Fists On My Boobs... You're So Scared... But Your Building Is So Firm..." She moaned. "Uhhhnhhh... Kiss Me..."
    Pressing her lips against the glass, Laetitia felt her nose break through into the executive offices of the top floors. The shattering windows on her lips tingled, and she pressed her tongue past them, into the building. She tasted rubble, furniture, and tinies in there.
    Embracing the skyscraper with both arms, Laetitia ground her breasts deeper into the structure as she french-kissed it. Undulating her torso against the towering building as she made out with it, she moaned passionately in her throat. Rolling her head back, she groaned with delight at the sensations of the building collapsing over her arms and breasts.
    "Uhhmmmm... Ohhhh... Yeahhhh..." Laetitia groaned, humping her crotch against the lower floors. Her body wanted more, and she began grinding herself vigorously against the skyscraper as it cracked and crumbled.
    She was being too rough with it, and she felt the building shudder, then collapse in her arms. Concrete and steel disintegrated and flowed down over her breasts and stomach as she ran her fingers through the wreckage, watching it collapse all over her thighs.
    Still excited, Laetitia rose up on her knees and slowly wiped the mess from her body while grinning and moaning softly. Looking over the city, she enjoyed seeing so many more buildings for her to play with, with so many tiny people running between them. Dropping her hands to the ground and getting down all fours, Laetitia crawled away from the wreckage, towards a street full of tinies running away from her.

----------------------------

    Gregg sped down Johnson Boulevard, dodging the occasional abandoned car and honking at fleeing citizens.
    "Out of the road!" He yelled. "We're in a catastrophe here!"
    Laetitia remained visible as she crawled, looming over the city with her giant boobs swaying hundreds of feet over the rooftops. He stared at them, that juicy pair of titties he was used to "accidentally" brushing against as he visited her desk. Now they were literally out of reach, taunting him.
    "Woah, shit!" Gregg swore, hitting the brakes as people ran into the road ahead.
    "She's heading this way!" Screamed a woman.
    "Oh! Look out!" Yelled a man.
    "She's looking at us. Run!" Yelled another man before a hundred more people flooded into the intersection.
    Fingers the size of cell towers swept down, then raked the crowd back into the block they were running from.
    "You Can't Go... I Need A Snack..." Laetitia said in her thundering voice.
    Holding his breath, Gregg inched his truck forward, hoping she was focused enough on the crowd to let him, the only moving vehicle, pass unnoticed.
    Rolling through the intersection, he looked down the cross-street, and saw mayhem. A few people had slipped between her fingers, but most were piled on top of each-other. Her fingers were sliding a building into the street, blocking it with a mound of rubble, all while the sound of her erotic humming noises shook the air. Successfully reaching the other side of the intersection, Gregg exhaled in relief, just as her fingers poked around the building on the corner closest to him.
    Screaming in surprise, Gregg jerked the steering wheel as her fingers moved into and over the right lane, curling around the 20-story building. Scraping her pinky with the passenger side of his truck, he straightened out and hit the accelerator. Zooming down the boulevard, he checked his rear-view mirrors anxiously, but her fingers only tightened around that building, ripping it from the ground.
    Speeding down the apocalyptic streetscape, Gregg didn't slow down until the turn, a quarter-mile later, Laetitia's voice overpowering the sound of his engine.
    "Mmmmmhh... This Looks Like Candy..."

----------------------------

    Looking at the distinguished hundred-year-old building in her hand, Laetitia admired the detailed patterns of its dark brown brick. A rectangular slab, it resembled a bar of chocolate but was slightly longer and narrower. Bricks crumbled away from the walls where her hand crunched into it, but it felt firm, like it was built to last.
    Lifting the building up to her lips, Laetitia gently kissed the flat rooftop, then stuck out her tongue. Dragging her tongue up the side, she felt glass and brick breaking against her taste buds. Pausing to smack her lips, she smiled at the damage from just one lick.
    "You Would Have Been Such An Impressive Building Back In Your Day..." Laetitia said. "But Now... You're Just A Snack... Hee Hee!"
    Opening wide, she slid her lips down over the building, taking it inside her mouth.
    Closing her lips over the walls, she pressed her tongue against it again. Hollowing her cheeks and sliding down, she began sucking on it, poking her tongue into the side and moaning in her throat.
    She could feel them -- the slightest touch of panic -- on the tip of her tongue as she erotically sucked on the building. It tasted like power. There was the saltiness of brick and steel mixed with the sweat and pounding of frightened fists.
    Sliding her lips up and down on the building only yielded more screaming from inside, and on the ground. Staring at the tinies piled in the street below, she could see their shock and horror, which only encouraged her.
    Pulling back her lips and baring her teeth, Laetitia bit down into her snack. Her teeth sank easily into floors, walls, rooms, and elevator shafts as it all filled her mouth. Giving her head a little twist, she broke her bite off the lower floors. Lifting her head, she chewed and swallowed before moaning with pleasure.
    "Oohhh... So Amazing... I'm So Fucking Colossal..." She said.
    Rising up on her knees, she towered over the ruins of Uptown, her sexy curves dusted with the rubble of the city. Inhaling and sighing deeply, she spoke with authority.
    "I... Am... The Amazing... Colossal... Laetitia!" She proclaimed, rising to her feet. "And There's Nothing... You Can Do... To Stop Me..."
    Stomping onto an apartment building, she laughed menacingly, delighted in the feel of it crushing beneath the sole of her sandal and against her toes.
    "I Love This Feeling... Ha Ha Ha Haaaa!" She laughed.
    Reaching down, she grabbed a fast food restaurant in one hand. Lifting it to her chest, Laetitia jammed the small structure between her boobs, wedging it deep into her cleavage so she could feel it crumple against her flesh. Saving this snack for later, she held her head high and began walking towards downtown.

----------------------------

    Dana had been hiding in her apartment all day, watching the giantess on TV and now from the balcony as she attacked the city. She had been crestfallen to see how useless the army was against this insane giantess. Dana didn't have a car, and saw no point in trying to outrun such a monstrous woman, so she'd stayed put.
    Unfortunately, the giantess hadn't. She had been stomping all over the city, getting closer, and now Dana was staring up in terror as the giantess was stomping straight for her.
    Running back into her 5th floor apartment, Dana curled into fetal position on her bed as everything shook. The shaking only increased with each step, until her world exploded. Dana's building was collapsing all around her, and she was  sliding, rolling, then falling. Reaching out with both arms, Dana felt a smooth surface, smelled leather and suddenly landed.
    Slowly opening her eyes as the dust cleared, Dana saw metal. She was on a large piece of metal attached to a smooth brown surface. Looking farther, she saw enormous toes and realized she was on the giantess. Dana was on her gigantic foot, sitting atop the buckle on her sandal.
    But the giantess kept moving, the flesh and leather heaving beneath Dana's perch. Dana screamed and clung to the bit of brass she could get her arms around as she flew forward at freeway speeds, the wind whipping her hair as the giantess's foot took her on the ride of her life.

----------------------------

    Helga was exhausted and stopped her running to look up at the giantess. Helga saw her face -- so pretty, and so high in the sky -- smiling high over her breasts. That sadistic smile spoke volumes about how much she enjoyed her immense size.
    "She's so big!" Helga wailed "She's destroying everything! What are we going to do?"
    Looking down to the giantess's rapidly approaching feet, Helga was overwhelmed by fear and awe. She couldn't stop staring as the giantess stomped onto a 5-story building only a block away. The ball of her right foot covered the building in shadow, then replaced it a second later. The impact knocked Helga on her back so she was staring hundreds of meters directly up the sexy giantess's naked legs.
    She watched the giantess's muscles flex, and the sway of her hips and arms as she walked. The experience was as inspiring as it was terrifying. Helga was glad to see a woman who didn't have to restrain herself, who had only to focus on her own desires. Helga envied the giantess, and wished she could have the power to do as she pleased.
    The giantess's left foot swept low overhead, the wind blasting Helga's body against the pavement as she casually stepped overhead. As Helga stared at the colossal foot, it came crashing down on the shops across the street, barely missing where she lay.
    As the dust dissipated from where the shops had been, Helga saw only the tremendous sandaled foot covering the block. Only a few meters away, a trio of thin leather straps rose from the sole, rising 7 stories up to a heel strap that crossed over the length of that foot. "Thin" was relative to the giantess, as the straps were over twice as wide as Helga was tall. They were simple and very cute sandals, but they were just so huge!
    25 meters up the center strap was a brass buckle the size of a truck, and Helga saw there was someone clinging to it and marveled at how tiny they were on such a delicate feature of the enormous sandal. The person on the buckle yelled and waved, pointing in the direction of the giantess's other foot.
    Watching that other foot while struggling to her own feet, Helga saw the giantess swing it into position down the street, but this time, her toes pointed straight down.
    The colossal toe of her right sandal smashed down into the parking lot of the grocery store at the end of the street. It twisted back and forth, grinding a crater through the asphalt and into the earth. Helga watched cars and trucks disappearing as the giantess casually shifted her foot down, the sandal straining as the enormous foot twisted against its straps.
    "Not Getting Away In Those Cars..." Boomed the giantess.
    Without stopping, the giantess's foot rose again, then stomped down, obliterating the store in a single step.
    Struggling to keep her balance, Helga returned her attention to the foot before her, now rising from its impact crater. The sandal's thin leather sole bent with her foot as it rose. Helga heard the creak and groan of the leather as it stretched against her skin. The straps were tightening, softly caging this untamable foot, and lifting the immense sole into the air.
    Flying forward away from her, Helga watched the the colossal foot carry the person riding the buckle blocks away, then looked up. Gawking at the excellent view of the giantess's butt, Helga watched it until her back and hair come into view. The enormity of her body made every movement slow and sensual as the giantess continued to walk around Downtown.
    Helga listened to the giantess taking another step, felt the rumble of the earth, and finally caught her breath. Stumbling to the edge of the giant, freshly made footprint, Helga was amazed to see ruins of a building and several cars at the bottom of the deep imprint, but no people. Such power was unfathomable.
    Looking back up, Helga watched the giantess take a few more strides, then looked down at her own sandals on her own feet. They weren't as fashionable, but she wondered what it would be like to be so huge, to stomp around with such power. Helga placed her foot down at the same time as the giantess, feeling the rumble in the ground as she took a step into that giant footprint and began to imagine...