- Text Size +

    "She's beating the shit out of our ground troops! There's got to be something we can do!" Screamed the general as he slammed his fist on the table.
    "I will not sacrifice any more Air Force pilots in stupid moves like the Army just made." Replied a broad-shouldered man in a dark uniform. "Especially considering that she's growing again, this has become a national catastrophe!"
    Gaping at the screens, the room full of mostly men were sweating as they watched their smoking-hot nemisis standing there, towering over the battlefield with her hand down her bikini panties.
    "God! She's getting enormous." Someone swore, breaking the silence.
    "Hold on, I think she's stopping." Ford said, eying the height tracker at the bottom of the screen.
    "Yes, she's stopping. We're okay." The general gasped.
    "She's over 1,600 feet tall general! We are not okay!" Sinclair wailed.

---------------------------------------

    As her bikini and sandal straps loosened their pinch on her body, Laetitia felt her growth ending. This time it had only lasted a moment, and her desires still yearned for more of this tingling rush of power and pleasure that somehow faded just beyond reach of her consciousness.
    Her bikini bottom loosened, allowing her to wiggle her fingers again, but the feeling of her own fingertips was not enough to re-awaken the mysterious force that fueled her growth. With all remaining ground forces in retreat, they had stopped shooting at her. In the absence of stimulation, her arousal was fading as well, though to a higher baseline than she had ever experienced in her normal life.
    The battle had shown her that this world may be against her, but they couldn't stop her. This was such a confidence boost, and she wanted to find bigger structures to play with at her new size.
    Turning around, Laetitia saw the various highrises of Uptown a short walk away. These were mildly impressive, but the 800 foot tall MoFi Tower stood proudly at the center of Uptown, dominating the neighborhood. MoFi was the company that held her student loans. MoFi was the company notorious for screwing over every graduate in the past decade with their quasi-legal fees and surcharges. MoFi Tower was something she wanted to get better acquainted with.
    Taking a step towards her next destination, Laetitia looked down at the ground in front of her feet to better appreciate what she was stomping on. Running people, scattered trees, and abandoned vehicles were common, but there was a bright blue spec that got her attention. Taking a step closer and squinting, she noticed a tiny who seemed too scared to flee...

----------------------------

    Breston stared in shock as the gigantic woman took everything that the army could throw at her, and she didn't even have a scratch. Then she took a step forward, stomping on an abandoned missile launcher. Her sandaled foot sank deep into the ground, and when she lifted it, nothing remained but scrap metal pressed deep into a pit of dirt.
    She took another step, stomping towards his position where he cowered next to an abandoned SUV. He looked up and up, as her massive form loomed over him. Her shapely legs were long tan towers reaching up to her bikini-covered crotch eight hundred feet above. The fabric bulged under her colossal pussy swollen with passion.
    Higher still, her titanic breasts bulged vast and heavy against the cups of her bikini. Looking higher still, Breston nearly fainted as he saw her face.
    She was looking right at him.
    Her grey eyes nailed him to the ground like a bug. He felt infinitely vulnerable under her gaze, and dropped to the pavement. There was a rush of wind, the ground rocked, and he curled into a ball as her colossal sandal slammed down and he rolled.
    Dazed, but not seriously harmed, he looked around. He found himself on the footbed of her sandal up against her pinky toe. Earth was piling up behind him, trapping him as it flowed onto the sandal as her foot sank into the ground.
    His adrenaline kicked in. Breston clawed at the sandal leather in panic, scrambling up the leather strap going over her toe. Desperately climbing this edge of the leather strip that was significantly wider than his height, Breston soon found himself atop her pinky toenail.
    Now her colossal foot was everywhere, the size of a warehouse and her leg rose over him like a tower. The sandal rocked, slowly, ominously as her foot settled, and there was thump as he felt her heel's impact.
    Looking up her body, he saw her hand open, reaching downward. His first thought was that she was going to grab him, but no, it hesitated over the center of her foot.
    His eyes swept up the surface of her foot, over the delicate brown straps criss-crossing from her enormous toes up to and around her heel. As he watched, powerless, her fingers grabbed one soft strap, tugging and adjusting it. Her fingers then rose just as quickly as they had arrived. This slightest of motions, and at such a scale, struck terror into the pit of his stomach. Breston realized he had been holding his breath, and exhaled sharply, in relief. He was spared.
    But then she continued to walk.
    Preparing for the worst, Breston clambered over to where the next strap crossed his own, sliding his legs under the lower and grabbing ahold of the upper. He was just in time, as her heel began to rise.
    Her foot tipped rapidly, becoming vertical in seconds as it lifted from the ground. Breston clung to the straps as she stepped.
    The strap stretched tight against the top of her foot as it tipped up. Her weight shifted forward and her toes pressed into the ground. The leather groaned as it reached its limit, and pulled the sole of her sandal up with her rapidly rising foot.
    Breston watched her toes -- then the ground below -- as her foot tipped forward past vertical. Barely maintaining his grip, he was blasted back against her foot as it left the ground and swept forward.
    He finally remembered how to scream.

----------------------------

    Laetitia smiled, enjoying her effect on the tiny on her foot. Just loosening her heel strap scared the hell out of that one, and now she was taking him on the ride of his life.
    Her size really meant something.
    Size was power, her power. Laetitia never wanted to be small and weak again. She was done putting up with people's shitty attitudes and attacks. As a woman, she had become so accustomed to living in fear, but this power meant she was free. She never had to fear anyone ever again.
    Let the city watch her. Let them wonder what she would do next. She was in no hurry, and decided to enjoy her stroll.
    Glancing over the skyline at all the skyscrapers, one really stood out. The Pearce Tower was the tallest building in the entire city and its glassy sides gleamed in the afternoon sunlight. Looking down at its flat rooftop and up at the antenna rising from it, she realized that she was now as tall as this king of skyscrapers. This monument to commerce was the only remaining challenger to her dominance in this city. Being the only thing as tall as herself, it held a special status, and she eyed the blue supertall skyscraper flirtatiously.
    "Hold On Big Guy... We'll Have Our Moment..." She teased. "But I've Got A Few Things To Do First... Hee Hee..."
    Looking back to her feet, Laetitia saw the shortest path to MoFi Tower would cut across several blocks. Though she had been walking down the wide roads that ran through this area, Laetitia deviated her path, aiming her next step onto a residential block. Stomping emphatically, she relished the feeling of multiple houses exploding to splinters beneath her sole.
    Her next step landed on a flat-roofed Uptown hardware store, her foot covering the entire thing. Watching bricks erupt from beneath her foot, Laetitia bit her lip and grunted.
    "Yesss... Feels So Fucking Good..." Laetitia groaned, before stepping on another building of similar size. "Fuck I'm Powerful...".
    Lifting her foot from the brick pile, she placed it atop a small 10 story building. This time she pressed down slowly, curling her toes against the footbed of her sandal as she smashed the ball of her foot down through the building. Rubble trickled down between her toes, and she wiggled them in the grit.
    "Mmmm... Fuuuck..." She moaned. "I Keep Saying Fuck... Who's In The Mood To Fuck?" She asked, glancing over the nearby highrises before focusing on the MoFi Tower. "You've Been Fucking With Me For Years... And It's Time I Returned The Favor..."
    Crushing a strip mall, then a parking garage, Laetitia had finally arrived at the MoFi Tower. It was a rectangular glass skyscraper that rose nearly half her height, with the roof just below the level of her crotch. It's most notable feature was the top 10 floors, which featured a variety of terraces that stepped back to made a rough sort of pyramid.
    Laetitia smiled at the sight of tinies milling about on these terraces, all in formal business clothing. Of course, these were the C-Suite executives on top of the building, while the scores of tinies pouring out of the ground floor doors were their employees.
    "Hello!" She said alluringly. Stepping over the stream of tinies in the street, she placed her legs alongside the skyscraper. "You Greedy Parasites... You Have Fucked Me Over For Years... Now I Want To Fucking Return The Favor..."
    Terraces crunched against her naked thighs, the sensation teasing her desires. Gently doing a dip, Laetitia humped her bikini-covered pussy down into these screaming executives. Again and again, she humped into the top of the Tower, her body moving to it's own rhythm as she slammed her pussy harder into it. Executive bodies disappeared into the rubble as the building crushed against her panties.
    "Uhmmmm... You're So Fragile... Let Me Show You A Proper Fucking..." She moaned.
    Laetitia felt the crunch of the building against her bikini as she pounded against it. Sliding her fingers down over her bikini, she felt her fluids soaking through her panties and the crush of concrete against her fingers. The executive tinies on the opposite side screamed and fled back inside.
    "Nooooo... You're Not Escaping Me..." Laetitia moaned.
    Rotating her pelvis, she bent her legs, grinding her crotch down through the side of the tower as she squatted. Rotating her hips in rhythm, Laetitia ground her body down the South side of the skyscraper. Floor after floor collapsed against her panties, then against her stomach, then into the underside of her breasts as her curvy body undulated against the MoFi Tower.
    "Feels So Goooood..." Laetitia moaned aloud as she reached out and slid her hands against the opposite side of the skyscraper. Dropping to her knees, then going all the way down, Laetitia smashed her ass through the lower floors until it hit the ground.
    She now sat against the damaged Tower, her torso replacing the Southern portion that she had demolished. Exposed floors rubbed against her body, especially those that she kept grinding against her enormous boobs. Her face was level with the upper floors which were torn open just before her eyes. Looking deep into these floors, Laetitia could see executives running around past large desks and golden light fixtures. With the staircases gone and their elevators no longer functioning, there was nowhere for them to go.
    "Kiss Me... Like You Mean It..." She said in a commanding tone.
    Leaning forwards and closing her eyes, Laetitia pressed her lips into the bosses' floors. It felt like thin wafers breaking against her nose and lips, and her tongue pressed into the destruction. Embracing the remaining portion of the skyscraper in her arms, Laetitia felt the destruction on her breasts as she intensified her make-out session.

----------------------------

    Turning back, Steve saw the enormous woman making out with his building like it was her lover. Her folded legs emerged from the clouds of dust obscuring her waist, but the focus was up high. Her fingers were sinking into the glass facade, glass falling like snow as she crushed the skyscraper against her body.
    Her right breast periodically burst from the side as she twisted her torso, smashing more of the building and showering rubble over her thighs.
    "Oh shit! Insurance isn't going to cover this. It's an act of goddess." He wailed, watching her face emerge from the top and the last portions of the building turn into a cascade of debris flowing down her body.
    Even covered in the gray dust of this failed lover, she was still gorgeous. Steve began to get a hard-on as she sensuously wiped her hands over her body, moaning at her own touch and smearing the debris of his property over her giant tits.

----------------------------

    Laetitia swallowed, feeling the group of executives on her tongue slide down her throat. They had been corporate sharks, feeding off her efforts, but now they were just a snack, food for her lust.
    "Ohhhh... The Collapse Of Such A Powerful Company... At The Hands Of A Woman..." Laetitia moaned as she ground the last solid portions of the building over her breasts. It felt like fucking freedom to know she would never have to pay them back.
    "Hee Hee... I'm A Mess..." She giggled. Looking around, she remembered the river flowing through the park across the street.
    Swinging her leg over the dusty pile of rubble, Laetitia got on her knees and crawled over the trees. Dipping her hand down into the water, it was as wide as the small river. She easily scooped up handfuls of water, splashing them on her face and stomach, then wiping away the mess with her fingers.
    Her wet skin glistened and her nipples swelled as she wiped her breasts. Eager for more destruction, Laetitia got down on her hands and knees, crawling over a 15-story parking structure, she smiled seeing that it was only as wide as her torso.
    "Feel The Power Of My Breasts..." She moaned, bending her arms and smashing her big boobs down into the structure. "Uhhnnhhh... I Just Cleaned Off... But This Feels So Good..."
    Finishing off the parking in a matter of seconds, Laetitia rose and crawled over the next block. Rotating her shoulders and grinding her boobs down into another building, Laetitia felt her pussy begging for attention. Looking over the blocky buildings of the city center, a tall, slender shaft caught her eye. That was when she realized the chimney of the main power plant could be just what she needed...