- Text Size +

    "Ha Ha Ha Ha Hah!" Laetitia laughed, feeling ridiculous at her display of passion like an exhibitionist. Yet, everywhere around her the miniature cityscape churned in panic, too busy running for their lives to pay attention to her directly. The realization put her more at ease with her her situation.
    "Hee Hee Hee..." She giggled, more confidently and beginning to feel her body. "Ohhhh... Mhhhh..." She sighed, her laughter fading to soft moaning as her hands wiped the rubble from her naked breasts.
    Laetitia was nearly the tallest thing on the skyline now. The 1/4" tinies swarming in the streets at her feet weren't even as high as the soles of her sandals. Even standing on the footbed, they wouldn't be able to reach over her toes.
    "Damn I'm Big!" She exclaimed, squatting down on her haunches for a better look at the tinies as they scattered away from her. She watched them going into other buildings, trying to find a place to hide, and her gaze swept up to the roofs of the 40, 50, and 60 story buildings. Even squatting, Laetitia was bigger than most of the skyscrapers around her, and her heart was beating faster as she looked down over the rooftops so close to her.
    Reaching out for a thin, 42 story skyscraper with both hands, she leaned forward. Her fingers sank into the building as she grabbed it, but her balance betrayed her as she leaned too far. Her body lurched forward and Laetitia found herself plunging through the building, her hands smashing through the walls before her heavy tits hit the structure and her entire torso crushed its floors like a stack of wafers.
    "Woah! Ha ha ha!" Laetitia laughed as she caught herself enjoying the extra destruction against her bare skin.
    Turning to her right, her eyes were level with the roof of a wide black glass building, and she could see a dozen tinies staring back at her in shock. Laetitia pressed her breasts down into more of the collapsing ruins beneath her, moaning and undulating her enormous body. She was making a scene for some attention, but the tinies were turning and running for the stairwell, escaping down into their building.
    "No... Uhhnh... Not Getting Away From Me!" She said brightly. Pivoting on the balls of her feet, Laetitia faced the black glassy building, admiring her reflection in its flat surface. Springing forwards, she dove into this one intentionally, delighting in every crunch and tingle of the entire 50 story building against her body.
    Her momentum was greater this time, and Laetitia found herself diving all the way through her target and into the following building, her quarter-mile-tall self sprawling over three city blocks.
    "Oh Ha Ha Haaa! Uhmmmm..." She laughed and sighed with pleasure, squirming in the piles of broken steel, concrete and glass.
    Laying prone in the middle of downtown, Laetitia was captivated by the sight of so many tiny people and vehicles passing only inches below her great eyes. Panting from her exertions, she was enjoying how powerful and arousing it all was.
    Some of the tinies were staring up at her, and she smiled, then pursed her lips. Lowering her face to the street, Laetitia kissed them, her lips covering half a dozen cars and people. The tingle of their pounding arms was funny, and she liked it. Finishing her kiss, she smiled at the tinies laying in the street.
    "Mwah! Now How Do You Like Me?" Laetitia asked with a wink. The stimulation on her tongue had awakened an emptiness in her stomach, which is when she realized that she hadn't actually eaten anything today.
    She was a giantess, though, what could she eat? Tinies were cute, but she couldn't bring herself to imagine eating anything -- or anyone -- alive. Food was so small; an entire grocery store could fit in her stomach.
    The scent of burgers and fries wafted up her nose as she looked towards the McDonalds to her left. Fast food was so nasty, but the smell rumbled her stomach. She was so big though, that the entire restaurant was only the size of a hamburger.
    The restaurant itself may be the answer. Buildings were the only things even close to her scale anymore. There was a Japanese steakhouse she had always wanted to try, and it wasn't far away.
    Pushing herself up to a sitting position, then standing to her full height, rubble rained down from her body. Laetitia stretched, feeling the wind and sun on her naked torso, and delighting in how incredible she felt.
    The swaying weight of her immense breasts reminded her that some support would be good. She was glad to let "her girls" have some air, but she wanted more active play soon. Though she didn't have a sports bra in her size, she saw her bikini top laying over a building, so she bent down and picked it up.
    Tying the strings behind her back, Laetitia adjusted her skimpy top to yield impressive cleavage while keeping her nipples covered. Getting her boobs settled, she looked at the street stretching out in front of her, and spoke to the tinies at her toes.
    "I'm Hungry..." She said ominously, stepping forward and crushing several cars and trucks beneath her right foot. "...And I'm Getting Something To Go..."
    Just one of her feet filled the entire four-lane thoroughfare, so Laetitia did a runway strut as she went stepping down the streets past waist-high skyscrapers. She could see all the rooftops, and focused on the blue tiled roof of Bonsai Japanese Steakhouse.
    "There It Is..." She said, filling the parking lot with her left foot, and blocking an entire street with her right.
    Bending down, she was amazed that the entire restaurant was the size of her hand as she covered it with her palm. Digging her fingers into the earth around the building, she saw tinies ran out the front doors. She squeezed her grip, grabbing the entire building and ripping it up with its foundations.
    Lifting the restaurant to her face, she admired it's ornamental details as the gourmet smells filled her senses. Opening wide, Laetitia put a corner in her mouth and took a big bite.
    The building crunched between her teeth, and she felt bricks and beams falling over her tongue. Though it tasted a little like cardboard, there was a strong flavor of salty sauces and meat that was actually tasty.
    "Mmmmhhh... Not Bad..." Laetitia said, evaluating her first taste of a building. Taking another bite, she looked into the building as she chewed, marveling at the tiny tables and lighting. Kitchen appliances were tumbling into the dining area, and everything was piling up against the back wall as she tipped the restaurant in her hand.
    Four more bites and the building was gone.
    "A Second Course..." She said, eyeing the patio of a Italian restaurant on the roof of the low building across the street. Reaching out, Laetitia plunged her fingers into the top of the building, completely capturing the entire restaurant in her grasp.
    She liked the feeling of the floors breaking against her fingertips like graham crackers, and the sight of tinies escaping to the remaining portions of the roof just before she ripped her snack off the building. Laetitia could smell the grease and Italian spices as she brought it to her face, and her mouth was watering.
    With her free hand, she reached up and broke the restaurant in half, spilling furniture and rubble over her tits before taking a big bite.

---------------------------------------

    Johnny had gotten to work a bit late due to the crazy traffic outside, but he would never abandon his precious restaurant, not for any giant anything. Usually people would be lined up at the door, but only a few employees were inside, all staring at the TV.
    He stood and watched with them, not knowing what to say. At least, until the floor began to shake.
    Enormous feet appeared outside and everyone went to the windows now, watching the giantess set down and devour the steakhouse. They covered their ears at the noisy crashing sounds of her chewing concrete and steel mixed with the rumble of her satisfaction.
    She was so damn big!
    Only when her eyes focused on him, his restaurant, Johnny realize the trouble they were in.
    "Get outta here! Go on!" He yelled to his employees as he dashed for the cash box in the back room, but he was too late. Everything shook and the lights went out. Cupboards flew open and dishes spilled everywhere as he felt his stomach lurch.
    By the time he regained his balance, cracks were forming in the ceiling, and sunlight streamed in as the building fell away. All he could see was the beautiful face of a young woman the size of the Empire State Building, and her tongue sliding over her lips.
    "No! Help!" Johnny screamed as her lips parted, her teeth appeared, and her mouth kept getting bigger.
    "I'm in here! Stop!" He cried as the moist darkness of her mouth encircled the restaurant, but she probably couldn't even hear him.
    Light faded to darkness as explosions sounded all around him. Johnny fell, rolling onto wetness that could only be her tongue.
    "Help! Nooooo!" He screamed, swimming in saliva and falling, falling...

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt better with something in her stomach, though she remained skeptical whether there was any nutrition in bricks and steel. At the same time she still didn't understand how she could be so huge in the first place. Whatever was causing her massive growth, it was causing all her desires to go wild. Now that her stomach was satiated, her sexual needs were begging for attention.
    She wanted to try making out with something again, though the buildings nearby were only half as big as the Stancock was. A beige boxy high-rise on the next block looked worth a try, so she crawled over to it.
    Sitting down on her legs, Laetitia scooted up next to the narrow 35 story building in front of her. Compared to the people running from its entrance, and the few she could see through the windows, these were high-ceiling floors. Squinting at the windows, she could see that this once was a classy building a few decades ago. It was so close to her, and she leaned forward until she was looking down at the flat roof just below her face. Reaching out, she embraced the building, mashing her breasts into the side and giving her crotch a little grind against it.
    "That's It..." She said, bending her head down, letting the long, chestnut strands of her hair drape over the rooftop.
    Looking at her surroundings, Laetitia saw that even as she sat there, the skyscrapers on either side only reached to her shoulders.
    "Yessss..." She sighed. A smile spread over her lips, as Laetitia felt proud of herself. She was powerful, and could do anything she wanted. She could use everything as she wanted. The feeling was intoxicating and she was getting horny.
    Pulling the building against her body, she concentrated on the tingle of breaking glass againsts her fingers as she worked them in through the windows and little scrapes of steel beams breaking on her firm stomach and supple breasts.
    "Uhmmmmm... Goood..." She moaned, bending her face down and kissing the rooftop.

---------------------------------------

    "Airmen, I never thought this could be reality, but we are under attack by a giant monster." Sergeant Smith spoke in front of the gathered men in flight suits. A grey-haired man in his 50's, he was known for being all business, with a face that may as well have been etched in stone.
    "...And by 'giant' I mean over 1,300 feet tall." He paused, letting this fact settle over the room.
    "This monster -- as devastating as she is -- appears in the form of a young woman." The sergeant raised a remote to turn on a screen showing live TV coverage of the giantess.
    "My personal belief is we are dealing with nothing more than a woman -- a big woman, to be sure -- but merely a woman as far as anyone can tell." The giantess could be seen wrapping her arms and legs around a building the size of her torso.
    "The monster's official designation is codename 'Mega Laetitia', referencing both her size and name she uses. For radio comms with this squadron I will be informally referring to her as 'Mega-titia'".
    "More like 'Mega-titties' if you ask me." A blonde pilot remarked while poking his neighbor with his shoulder.
    "Yeah, you get a cup size on those jugs of hers? Hot damn!" Another pilot remarked.
    "Men, what she does with her tits is now a matter of national defense. She is certainly attractive, but we are to concentrate on her libido here, not ours, as it's already having a considerable effect on her behavior. Her destructive rampage must end, and you will bring her down." Smith said sternly.
    "By ourselves?" Questioned another pilot.
    "No, this is a coordinated strike. Auxiliary air squadrons and ground units are being assembled as we speak, but you will be leading the attack."
    "Unnnhhhh... Give It To Me..." The giantess moaned onscreen as she squeezed the high-rise against her body.
    The sergeant raised an eyebrow.
    "She's asking for it, men. Get out there and nail this bitch so we can all be home in time for dinner. Dismissed!" He barked.