- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Like Laetitia herself, the chapter has gotten bigger...

    Even from the roof of their 30 story building, they were looking up at the giantess towering overhead.
    Her crotch was right in front of them, and looking up at the underside of her breasts their eyes met the giantess' gaze. She was bending over them as she was scanning the rooftops, and quickly lifted her head up, but it was a panicked moment. "Not Big Enough..." she boomed.
    They were fortunate to watch her step past without a second glance, but woe to the building she had her eye on. It was a big building, one of the few the super-tall skyscrapers that were even taller than she was. Still, she was the most incredible being to ever walk the earth and it was clear the giantess was loving the reaction she was getting from the miniature populace.

---------------------------------------

    Staring directly into the windows of the Stancock's upper floors, Laetitia grinned at the tiny people standing at the windows watching her approach. There were so many of them in there, and right before her eyes!
    She took another step closer.
    Reaching out with both hands, Laetitia placed her palms against the glass and steel walls of the building. The surface was warm and shadows were slight, as the sun reached it's apex in the sky. Sliding her fingers up and down, Laetitia felt the mullions and cross-members of the mighty building's exoskeleton as a bumpy texture against her fingertips.
    She heard screams spread through the floors as she touched them. Locking eyes with a group of tinies eye level, Laetitia ran her hands up to their floor. Gently pushing her fingertips in through the windows, she smiled without breaking her stare. The tinies turned and panicked, watching her 7 ft. fingers pushing through furniture across the open floor plan.
    Laetitia's hear was pounding as she watched their helplessness as she felt the little desks and chairs breaking against her fingertips, feeling the fragility of everything against her touch. Her breathing became shallow as her excitement rose, her fingers now trapping the group of two dozen tinies before her eyes.
    "You're So Weak... I Can Feel You Fighting My Fingers... But You Can't Even Break A Nail..." Laetitia spoke in amazement.
    The tension in her chest was becoming unbearable as her pussy hungered for touch and strands of her hair slid down her breasts. Extracting her fingers from the building, Laetitia reached up with both hands, pulling back her hair and stretching to release the tension in her neck. As her arms rose, another feeling filled her muscles.
    "Oh!!! What? My Body!!! Uuuuhhnnhh!!!" Laetitia moaned slowly.
    There was that familiar tingling sensation sweeping over her skin. Again, the ecstasy of growth flooded her senses as her body drank in trans-dimensional power.
    "I'm Growing... It Feels So Good... More..." Laetitia spoke as her fingers tingle while she worked them through her hair.
    Her toes tingled, then the sensation went moving up her arms and legs, across her chest, and up into her head.
    "Oh Yes... Growing And Growing..." She moaned as lightning and euphoria danced through her bones.
    With her hands behind her head and her arms up, Laetitia was thrusting her generous growing breasts towards the Stancock Center. Laetitia's skimpy swimsuit and sandals again struggled to contain her body as she grew. She held her breath as the straps pinched her feet, hips, and ribs, while her boobs swelled around her bikini cups.
    "Nnnnnhhhh..." Laetitia moaned breathlessly with her head already level with the Stancock's roof, but she kept growing even larger...

---------------------------------------

    "She's huge!" Screamed a woman in her 20's as she ran past the giantess's growing toes.
    People were desperately evacuating the Stancock Center, pouring out of the doors at ground level, but the growing colossal woman made it difficult.
    Many pedestrians not in immediate danger of her growing feet were looking up those incredible legs, watching her big round ass swaying back and forth, which blocking most of her torso.
    "Oh no. No. No." Sputtered an elderly woman.
    "Woah man!" Exclaimed a teenager.
    "Holy..." A middle-aged man began before gaping slack-jawed at up at the giantess as she twisted her torso and her boobs came into view, the seams of her bikini on the verge of bursting.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt tremendous.
    She was tremendous.
    "Wooooah..." She exclaimed as her clothing caught up and she breathed again.
    "Ha Ha... Wow!" She laughed. "I Guess I Grow Bigger With Bigger Emotions..."
    Laetitia was bigger, sexier, and more powerful than ever. Her chin was now at the roofline of the Stancock Center, and only the twin antenna towers on the roof still rose above her head.
    "Look At You... All Of You..." She said, letting go of her hair and placing her fingers at the edge of the flat roof.
    "You Want Me?" She asked, her eyes sweeping over the tiny, terrified people surrounding the rooftop helipad. "Tell Me What You See..."
    She was answered only with screaming and movement of the small crowd. There was a black helicopter with whirling blades in the center of the helipad, and far too many people to fit in it.
    "You're Trying To Escape..." Laetitia said, frowning mockingly.
    "No No... You're Not Getting Away..." She scolded. Reaching up she grabbed the tail of the helicopter between her fingertips just as it lifted off. Turning it towards her face, she peered in through the windscreen at the tiny men inside. She felt the aircraft lurch as its blades spun desperately against her grip.
    "Why Would You Run Away From Me?" She asked, receiving no discernible response.
    "This Is My Party... And I Say Who Goes!" Laetitia raised her voice, then threw the helicopter straight down.
    It struggled to right itself, but still hit the ground and exploded next to her right foot. Reaching into the crowded rooftop with the tip of her pointer finger, Laetitia then smashed her fingers into the penthouse, destroying the  the remaining escape route.
    "Better... Now What Do We Have Here?" She said, looking at the antennae.
    Two white towers of slender steel lattice rose 17 inches up from the roof of the Stancock. They looked impressive and delicate, and since it was lunchtime Laetitia wondered what they tasted like.
    Reaching to the roof, Laetitia wrapped her hands around the base of each antenna. She tightened her grip and twisted the antennae, listening to the screech of steel and watching the tinies on the roof fall as she shook their building. It took a bit of effort, as they were big structures, but Laetitia was so powerful that both antennae ripped free within seconds.
    Holding one antenna up to her face, Laetitia admired the engineering and detail in the half-inch diameter shaft. Bits of steel and electronics were stuck all over it, and she stuck out her tongue and licked some off. These metal bits rolled around in her mouth, but didn't taste like much. Opening wide, she stuck the tip of the antenna into her mouth and bit down.
    It was chewy, as the steel resisted being bitten away, but her powerful teeth quickly reduced it to mash between her molars as she chewed. The steel was bland, but faintly salty. It wasn't bad, so she took another bite. Laetitia watched the rooftop crowd get to their feet as she snacked on parts of their building. Most were staring at her mouth in horror, undoubtedly worried they might be next.
    "Mmmhhh... Kinda' Bland..." Laetitia said, smacking her lips as she finished off the entire left antenna.
    The remaining antenna wasn't so appealing, and she turned to a waist-high skyscraper on her right. Shoving the base of the antenna forcefully down into the pointed roof, Laetitia giggled as she let go and admired her addition to the building. The antenna tilted awkwardly to the side, but stayed put, so she returned her focus to the Stancock Center.
    The nervousness of the tinies so close to her face was making her tense. Locks of her hair had slid over her shoulders and chest again, so Laetitia reached up and pulled her hair back. She bundled it as though she were putting on a scrunchie, though -- of course -- she didn't have one, but the motion was soothing.
    Breathed heavily with her arms behind her head, she couldn't help but notice how close her breasts wobbled next to the skyscraper.
    "How Are These Giant Titties For Ya? You Like 'Em?" Laetitia asked, twisting her torso a bit to set her boobs jiggling.
    Her bikini strap was chafing against her neck, and as she slipped her fingers down and under the string, she wondered why she was even wearing a top.
    "Hmmm... Ha Ha! Let's See What We Can Do... Stay Together Now... And Just Wait A Moment While I Get Comfortable..."
    Turning her back to the Stancock Center, Laetitia began fumbling with her bikini strings.
    "Oh... Come On... That's Got It..." She muttered, untying her bikini top behind her back.
    Carefully slipping off her top, Laetitia held the bikini cups just below her naked breasts and gave her shoulders a little shake to dislodge the unfortunate tinies still stuck to her breasts. The fresh air was invigorating, and her nipples became more erect as a few tinies fell past them.
    Carlessly tossing her top over the roofs of nearby highrises, Laetitia cupped her boobs in her hands, enjoying how big she was. Giving her head a little shake, she turned around and once again faced the Stancock Center.
    "Now How Do You Like Me? How Does It Feel... Being At The Mercy Of A Giantess?" Laetitia whispered to all the tinies.
    She stepped next to the building, right next to the glass. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open as she stared into the tiny faces.
    "You're So Small..." She breathed as she slipped her hands away from her well-endowed chest.
    "And I'm So... Fuckin'... Big..." she said, grabbing the corners of the building.
    There was a moment of stillness, Laetitia savoring the sight of the 1/4 inch high tinies staring down at her tits. They were like ants. She dominated all of them, and even the Stancock Center itself. Then, throwing back her shoulders and puffing out her chest, Laetitia slammed her naked breasts into the side of the skyscraper.

---------------------------------------

    The central command room was quiet as everyone watched the giantess moaning and stretching as she grew.
    She was undeniably sexy.
    Chatter flew around the room.
    "She just hit the 1,300 ft. mark, and she's stabilizing."
    "Damn! Can't anyone get a handle on how she's growing? We've got to stop her before she starts wiping out our defenses!"
    "What exactly do you propose to do? Lock her up?"
    "At least her bikini grew with her." The general remarked, his back to the screen.
    "Um, actually sir, she's taking it off." Ford said.
    "She's doing what?" Yells the general, spitting out his coffee and spinning around to face the screen.
    "Taking off her top, sir." Ford replied.
    "What! Why?" The general gasps.
    "Oh god! There's people up there!" Exclaims a sergeant Sinclair, a red-haired woman.
    "Not anymore. She's shaking them off, down into her top." Ford replied.
    The general facepalmed as the room stirred with discomfort.
    "She's an enormous, crazy, monster." He stated authoritatively before turning to a junior officer.
    "What's the word on the deployment?"
    "We'll be ready in 60 minutes, sir."
    "Oh shit!"
    "What is it, Sinclair?"
    "She just shoved her boobs into the Stancock Center!" Sgt. Sinclair yelled.
    "Dammit..." The general swore, swiveling back to his subordinate. "You have 30 minutes. Make it happen."
    "Yes, sir." Replied the officer, turning on his heel and swiftly leaving.

---------------------------------------

    Inside the 90th floor of the Stancock Center, nearly every staff member of SimiCorp was glued to the windows, watching the giant woman outside. They felt the floor shake with every step she took as the colossal young woman advanced on their building.
    She was already so enormous, and kept growing even larger! Even with her face out of view, her erotic moaning let them know that she was seriously enjoying every inch of the experience.
    Even after reaching her new height, somewhere over their building, she was getting hornier than ever. Every man followed her around the building and watched as she took off her top. Many couldn't help themselves and were getting hard as this bigger, topless giantess stepped back to the building. Her face and legs went out of view as she came right up to the skyscraper, then slipped her hands away from her boobs.
    Anyone still conscious on the upper floors was awestruck as tremendous naked tits wobbled just outside the windows. Someone fled toward the core of the building, screaming "Tits!" at the top of his lungs.
    But he was too late.
    With a horrendous crash, the enormous twin mounds of female flesh rammed through the windows and bulldozed through offices with ease. Floors and ceilings crumbled like crackers, and piled up against the giantess' bosom.
    Stumbling and tripping, the employees ran, but several fell to the floor and were helplessly pushed along by the rising wreckage. The chaos continued up to the elevators, pushing howling people through the doors. Yet just as they were about to be crushed by the advancing breast, it stopped.
    There was respite, and as the rubble fell away, they saw the vast naked flesh of the giantess's boob falling slowly away as she exhaled, returning with a slow swell as she inhaled.
    Seven people huddled in the back of the elevator as the bell dinged and the doors slid closed.

---------------------------------------

    With her breasts now buried in the side of the building, Laetitia could feel the weight of the five undamaged upper stories resting on her soft flesh. Her sensitive nipples were swelling as the rubbed into the gritty debris of the building. Her breathing was shallow and her mouth dry as she looked down at the people just below her chin on the roof.
    "Now We're Closer..." Laetitia said softly.

---------------------------------------

    On the roof, everyone was once again struggling to their feet after she shook the building. It was harder to find balance as the building heaved beneath them, rising every time her chest swelled as she inhaled.
    And then, from somewhere far below, the building shook harder.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia began to hump the skyscraper, rubbing her crotch into it, shoving her sexy body into it.
    "Uhhhh... Yeahhh... Come On Guys..." She groaned while watching the crowd on the roof fall over each other.
    Reaching around to the opposite side of the skyscraper, Laetitia held the corners, bracing the building against her thrusts.
    Slowing down, Laetitia twisted her hips in an undulating fashion, grinding her crotch against the skyscraper. She started grinding her breasts as well, pressing her chest even deeper into the building, and feeling the core of the structure press into her cleavage.
    Her fingers went sliding down the facade, windows shattering at her touch. The steel and glass of the tower was so fragile and as everything broke against her flawless body, she felt powerful. The building yielded nicely to her movements, and the people people screaming for her to stop only made her hunger for more.
    "Uhhmmmmm... Oooooohhh... That's Good..." Laetitia moaned.
    Shifting her balance, Laetitia moved her right leg up against the building. Rotating her foot, she sent her toes smashing through the ground floor columns and into the lobby far below.

---------------------------------------

    Naturally, no one at the hotel had been working all day, as with everyone else in the Stancock Center they were riveted to the nearest TV screen watching coverage of the giantess. Even seeing her, she didn't seem real until they could feel the rumble of her footsteps. That's when they headed to the windows, trying to catch a glimpse of her.
    By the time they could see enormous legs moving toward them and lingering outside their windows, evacuation was ongoing. With thousands of people jamming the elevators and stairwells, it was taking forever to get out.
    Howard, maintenance lead, was glad to have made it to the lobby and shoved through the crowd from the stairs. He was heading for the revolving glass doors when he stopped cold.
    A giant foot, wrapped in brown leather straps, blocked the side door. It was so huge he couldn't even see the heel, but the toes were unmistakably sinking into the plaza outside. He turned with the crowd, only to see that another massive toe blocked the front exit. As he stared, wondering where to go, the toe began to move.
    The giant toe lifted and turned, pulling on its straps. It shoved forward, ripping through the columns that framed the lobby and swept through the facade. Glass and steel exploded everywhere and Howard saw the rest of the giant toes thrusting behind their leader into the lobby. He turned to run, but was overcome, and disappeared between feminine toes as big as buses.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia could feel the floors above the lobby breaking onto her foot, and bit the corner of her lip while growling softly in her throat. The tickle of debris caused her toes to wiggle instinctively in the ruins of the ground floor.
    "My Toes Are In The Lobby... Ahh... I Can Feel It Breaking... You Can't Imagine..." she droned, rolling her eyes.

---------------------------------------

    Trapped on the roof, the small crowd in the sky took her word for it, as they couldn't see what she was doing to their building. The way it was swaying though, and the way she was looking at them told them how this would end.
    The giantess rolled her head, sending her chestnut brown hair flowing around her cheek and against the side of the building.
    Unable to stand against all the shaking, much of the crowd had crawled on hands and knees away from her moaning mouth. Still, everyone kept their eyes on that giant, beautiful face. That was the face of a woman who's whims determined their fate, and so they hung on her every word.
    Unfortunately for them, she was only getting hornier.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt the titillating sensation of her left thigh against the corner of the building. It was so good, she lifted her leg and focused on rubbing her inner thigh up the building. Her smooth flesh rubbed against the tower, yielding more pleasure.
    The thrumming of a circling news helicopter told her that many more people were watching her. Her use of this skyscraper was headline news, and it was exciting.
    "Yes... This Building Feels Good... It's Mine... All Of You Are..." Laetitia spoke sensuously. "Tell Me What You Feel... Tell Me... What You Want... Tell Me!" She demanded, her voice leaving no room for argument.
    Screams of "Stop!" or "Help!" were all she could distinguish from her rooftop crowd. It's as articulate as anyone could be, under the circumstances.
    Laetitia tipped her face over the roof, nose pointed at the crowd, and narrowed her eyes.
    "No... I Can't Stop..." She said before sliding her tongue over her lips.
    It was all so amazing feeling a super-tall skyscraper crunch against her bare skin. Laetitia had needs, though, and sliding her thigh up the side of the tower was no longer enough.
    "Uhhhhhnnn... Aahhh... I Want This... I Want You... All Of You..." Laetitia gasped. "Fuck... So Much Is Crushing Into My Tits... Yes!"
    Pleasure all over her body only urged her on.
    "Scream... Scream That You Want Me!!!" Laetitia yelled, and without thinking, she wrapped her leg around the Stancock Center.
    She squeezed the skyscraper against herself, simultaneously drawing her leg through the lower stories while pulling the upper portion of the building against her chest with both hands.
    It was far too much.
    The skyscraper groaned as it's structure was violated. Laetitia's breasts exploded through the upper floors and out the opposite side of the building as she pulled the top of the skyscraper into her tits. Her leg sliced through dozens of stories and smashing through the building's structural core. Within seconds, the once-mighty skyscraper became a cascading ruin.
    Laetitia watched in shock as the entire building disintegrated against herself, pouring down her body and over the streets below.
    Focusing up onto the roof and all the tinies trapped there, she became lost in her lust. She could only sigh at them as the upper stories crumbled into her cleavage and sent the tiny people tumbling down over her naked breasts. They were scrambling to stay atop her boobs, but the flow of rubble was carrying them to the edge. As the last large chunks of the roof and panicking people slid down over her tits, Laetitia followed them with her eyes as they plummeted into the rising cloud of dust and debris around her body.
    She watched until there was nothing left of the Stancock Center but a large grey cloud billowing below her waist.
    Coming to her senses and blinking rapidly, Laetitia couldn't believe what she just did. She had tried to have sex with a skyscraper; of course that didn't work! She stood alone, with only rubble dusting her naked boobs and arms as a reminder of what once stood next to her, and the destruction she had wrought.
    Stunned at the evidence of her power, she blinked several times before regaining her senses.
    She was a giantess! Of course she was an enormous, unstoppable monster! Smashing buildings was what it's all about! This was her city not, to use as she saw fit!
    The humorous side of the situation struck her and Laetitia laughed loudly, her amusement echoing off the buildings of downtown and out over her miniature city full of powerless ant-sized people.