- Text Size +

    The buildings now rose up around Laetitia like a garden of glass and steel pillars. She was compelled to explore structures that were similar to her own gigantic stature, and what they could do for her. Not only were these buildings big, but as she entered the densest part of the city she knew these would be full of tiny people.
    Nearby buildings rattled with each of her steps, some cracking or dropping bits of debris. Down below in the shadowed streets, Laetitia felt the roads break under her steps as the soles of her sandals made deep footprints. Unfortunate vehicles and people were flattened beneath her soles, while the lucky ones ran from her advancing toes.
    The bigger she got, the less she really cared. People had plenty of time to flee this morning if they wanted to, so everyone left was now hers to play with, and more than ever she wanted to play. That was the other thing: all this power was such a rush. Every step, everything she crushed against her skin increased the thrill. It was intoxicating like nothing she'd ever felt, and she did not want to stop.
    Laetitia took her time, pausing to breathe before each step and paying attention to the sensations as she watched the ant-sized people run from her.
    "So Incredible... This Entire Puny City..." She said aloud, before stopping as a shiny glass skyscraper caught her eye.
    "Look At Me!" Laetitia said cheerfully, gazing at her own reflection in the flat, mirrored wall of the skyscraper. It was a tall building -- almost up to her chin -- and only a couple blocks away so she could see herself standing there amongst the tall downtown buildings. She ran her hands over her hips, sweeping her fingers up her torso.
    "Damn... I'm Hot..." Laetitia said, taking a moment to accept the confidence her 1,000 ft. stature was giving her. Seeing her reflection like this, her sexy young body towering over and amongst the monuments of the skyline, gave her a glimpse of the impression she was making on everyone in the city. Moreover, she appreciated how well her voluptuous body had taken the massive change in size.
    "You Like My Body... Don't You?" Laetitia teased, lowering her voice as she grabbed her breasts and stared into the windows of the skyscraper.
    "You Like My Curves... In This Little Bikini..." Laetitia said, feeling their gaze and sighing. "But I'm So Much More Woman Than You Could Ever Handle..."

---------------------------------------

    The whole team gazed together at the exceptionally gorgeous figure of the 1,000ft woman. She was stunningly beautiful, especially the way her skimpy string bikini and sandals revealed her voluptuous body.
    Here in the 70th floor conference room they had an excellent view of her rampage across the city, yet no one had thought to escape. At least not until now.
    Now she was staring them down, and there was a flash of excitement in her eyes as her hands reached for her bikini top. Her words were thick with desire while her fingers tugged at her bikini strings, adjusting the support of her heavy breasts.
    She took a step closer.
    All chatter stopped, as everyone watched and listened to the advancing giantess. She introduced herself as Laetitia, telling them how much fun they were about to have together. No one had the strength to argue.
    Lusty lady Laetitia's attention focused down onto their floor. She bent over and peered into the 70th story windows, so close that her grey eyes were all that could be seen.
    "Enjoying The View? Yeah...  Why Don't You Come Up To The Roof And Say 'Hi'? Hee Hee..." Her giggling rumbling through the building.
    Her face rose swiftly, lips, neck, and chest rising past until they were faced with the impending mass of the world's biggest tits.

---------------------------------------

    Straightening up and standing tall next to the skyscraper, Laetitia looked down at the dozen tinies already on the roof, smiled, then focused on her boobs hovering a foot from the glass.
    "So Big... Hee Hee Hee..." She giggled before stepping forward and pressing her breasts in through the windows of the towering building.
    She leaned against it, shifting her weight until the skyscraper creaked and leaned with her. Reaching up with both hands, she gently held the sides of the building and listened to the rising screams on the roof and within. Bending her legs, Laetitia began grinding her body down the facade. Squatting slowly and steadily, she dragged her breasts down through floor after floor of high-priced window offices.
    "Ohhh Yes..." she sighed at the feel of exploding glass and concrete on her skin.
    Looking into the ruptured walls through half-lidded eyes, Laetitia could see tinies struggling to get away from her to the other side of the building or down the stairwells. Spreading her thighs, she rubbed her bikini-covered pussy into the middle floors and moaned. The destruction felt nice, and the tinies' fear made her feel powerful, but she wanted more.
    Rising back up, broken structural elements and furniture jammed down her cleavage as her body gouged deeper into the side of the skyscraper. The building wasn't doing so well. Laetitia felt it swaying with her as she ground her body against it, and debris flowed freely down her stomach and legs.
    Her eyes rising back above the rooftop, she gazed over the skyline. Several dozen more skyscrapers rose all around her, few of their crystalline forms rising past her breasts. Yet over in the financial district there were a couple super-tall skyscrapers that still rose over her head. Laetitia wanted them, she wanted to feel them crush against her body. She wanted to fuck, and everything big was becoming a turn on.
    An unexpected prickling sensation on her ass caught her attention. Strangely, it was intensifying. Pulling back from her skyscraper, Laetitia turned around to see what it was. The prickling moved over her thighs, so she looked down. There on the roof of a knee-high building across the street were approximately two dozen men firing guns at her.
    "What Are You Doing? You Don't Scare Me..." Laetitia said as she leaned over, their bullets sweeping up her stomach.
    "Ow! Hey!" Laetitia yelled, rubbing at her eye as multiple shots struck her in the face.
    Raising her hand over the high-rise, she made a fist as bullets struck her breasts. Pivoting at her hips, she punched her fist into the side of the flat rooftop and felt the crunch of the building as she took out a quarter of the gunmen at once.
    "What The Hell Is With People And Their Guns?" She said in anger as the remaining attackers fled towards the stairs.
    "Oh You're Not Getting Away..." She said, pushing her palm down through the penthouse and crushing the exit.
    Sweeping her fingers through the men left on the rooftop, she knocked them all down, flicking them around the roof until they stopped firing. Before they could reload or retrieve their weapons, she plunged her hand into the structure and scooped up the remaining attackers. Holding this piece of building with her angry captives, she stood up, lifted it to her boobs.
    "You Were Trying To Hurt Me... That Wasn't Nice... If You Wanted To Play... You Could Have Just Asked..." Laetitia said, tipping the crumbling roof top over her right breast.
    The gunmen screamed, tumbling down onto her breast and sliding onto her bikini.
    "Now You Got Me... You Gonna' Strong-Arm Me Into Submission?" She asked sarcastically, grinning at the bug-sized men as they struggled to keep from falling from her boobs.
    Cupping her hand against her breast, Laetitia jiggled her tits and licked her lips as she watched the men struggle and fall from her bikini down onto her palm.
    "Can't Even Hang On... I Hope You've Got Some Fight Left In You..." She said, carrying them down past her navel. "Because There's One Place You Could Do Me Some Good..."
    Opening the hem of her bikini bottom with her free hand, Laetitia slid her fingers and the gunmen down into her nether regions. Down against her body she took them, using her fingers to push them against her genitals. Rubbing over a dozen men at once against her pussy was getting her wet, and then she felt three sharp pokes on her labia. One of them must have found another gun.
    "Uhnnnhhh... Fuuuhhckkk..." She groaned, undulating as she pushed them into herself with her fingertips.
    All of them squirming and fighting her was hot and made her feel so powerful. Violent men and their guns could no longer hurt her, and she could even use them for pleasure. Yet, as stimulating as it was, these tinies just couldn't last long against her giant pussy. Moaning softly as she felt them loose the fight against her vagina, Laetitia noticed an even larger crowd on the roof of a neighboring building. Strangely though, this crowd wasn't fleeing. They actually seemed to be shouting at her.
    Furrowing her brow and glaring at these tinies, Laetitia slid her hand out of her bikini and stepped over the noisy building. It didn't even reach her knees, and they looked so pathetic all the way down there. Some of them had signs, which Laetitia wanted to read, so she sat down next to the 20 story building. Spreading her legs as she sat around it, Laetitia liked how the building now rose from between her naked thighs. A few of the tinies seemed to lose their nerve and were backing away, but the rest began chanting in unison.
    "No more giants! Die bitch die!" Their chants and signs said.
    "Ohh No... You Can't Get Rid Of Me... This Is My City..." Laetitia said in a low, sultry tone. "My Playthings... To Use As I See Fit..."
    Laetitia placed her hands on opposite sides of the building and pushed her fingertips in through the upper floors. Leaning over the building, her dark, wavy locks slid over her shoulders and down her chest. She smiled wickedly at her breasts hovering over the crowd while she flexed her arms and ripped the roof off.
    "...And I Want To See How Fit You Haters Are... Ah Ha Ha Haaa!" Laetitia laughed menacingly as she lifted the rooftop full of people up to her beautiful face and piercing grey eyes.

---------------------------------------

    "What's the status on this 500 ft. woman?" Said the mustached man striding into the room. His stripes marked him as a general, and his voice held authority.
    "Actually sir, she's a 1,000 ft. woman now." Replied sergeant Ford, a bespectacled bald man sitting at the large table.
    "What?! When did this happen!? How can this happen?! Can't anyone figure out what is happening here? Someone put the coverage onscreen in here!" Shouted the general.
    People in uniforms shuffled about the room, reorganizing so that those with responsibility were around the table, and the lackeys back against the walls.
    "Ford, a giant chick is wrecking the city!" The general shouted.
    "Yes sir. What we going to do about it?" Ford replied.
    "Take. Her. Out." Said the general.
    "Gladly sir, but there aren't any restaurants big enough..." Ford began.
    "Shut up Ford! Marven, give me a plan!" The general barked.
    "Well, we noticed that she cried out in pain when she swatted a helicopter, so we know she can be hurt. But that gunfire didn't really do anything to her." Colonel Marven, a man in his 30's replied.
    "We need more than some vigilantes can throw at her. We need a coordinated strike, and we need it before she"-- he pointed dramatically at the screen --"gets any bigger! Do you hear me?" shouted the general.
    The room fell quiet as everyone watched the enormous woman pressing yet another building between her ample breasts and giggling gleefully over the dozens of people falling down her body to their doom.