- Text Size +

    Dwight was watching news updates of the giant woman on his phone when he felt the earth tremble. It happened again and again. That building she was grabbing looked familiar.
    When he finally put 2 and 2 together, he looked up from his phone, up over the buildings across the street to see her gorgeous figure -- from her knees up -- rising over the neighborhood. She was as big as a skyscraper, but alive and moving. Her movements were swift and smooth in a way that accentuated her voluptuous figure. She held a small office building in her hands, and this casual display of power left Dwight dumbstruck in awe.
    All around him, people were either running in panic or staring up at the giantess like he was. That is, until she stepped onto their street. Her entire body came into view as her great sandaled foot crushed an intersection four blocks away. Dwight gulped as she turned and faced him.
    Her naked legs rose hundred of feet into the sky, rising up into the skimpy sundress that clung to the curves of her body. The low-cut neckline offered a peek at her bikini underneath and a stunning sample of her cleavage. Dwight began to move, stumbling as the tremendous young woman bent down, dropping the building she was carrying onto the street.
    She straightened up, and swung her foot over the building, stepping into the blocked thoroughfare, but it wasn't the trembling earth that shook him, it was her stare. Lust burned in her beautiful eyes, and her gaze was focused downward, down into the street filled with people, the street where he stood.
    Running into the Gas-Mart on the corner across the street like so many other people, Dwight huddled back by the beer fridges with all the anxious citizens.
    The roof shook and cracks appeared in the ceiling and everyone screamed, but above the cacophony boomed a clear, playful, feminine voice.
    "Come Out And Play With Me..." Was all Dwight heard before being pushed back out the front door with the crowd.
    Just outside the store, he was helpless to watch as the building exploded to dust beneath the thin sole of her huge sandal. The arch of her foot had completely replaced the Gas-Mart and the neighboring law office. Thin, brown leather straps wrapped up and around this great foot, but even these were wider than Dwight was tall.
    "I've got you!" Screamed a teenage boy as he leapt onto the footbed of her sandal. A strap reached up over the arch of her foot, and he grabbed onto where it emerged from the footbed.
    A second later the foot rose, straps creaking under the strain and carrying the foolish teenager away with it as the giantess stepped towards Lemon Square.

---------------------------------------

    Cindy was having a hell of a day, between being late for work, and now this monstrous woman was attacking the city. She said her name was Laetitia, and the news called her a "giantess". Cameras all over the city showed her smashing her boobs into buildings and stomping on them.
    Now Cindy was in the chaos in the middle of Lemon Square, and Laetitia was here, her very presence dominating the scene. Laetitia spoke, her booming voice feminine and filled with desire, which did nothing to calm the crowd.
    "She's taking it off!" A male voice yelled, and the crowd stilled, all eyes looking up at Laetitia.
    This was a striptease like the world had never seen. Cindy was watching a woman over 800 feet tall sliding her dress up over her hips. Laetitia's face was confident and her eyes told Cindy that there would be no escape.
    Laetitia's hips began to sway as her hands pulled her dress higher. Cindy gasped as her string bikini bottom was revealed and Laetitia's undulations became erotic.
    "She's really going to fuck with us..." Cindy said out loud.
    "Her foot!" Someone screamed, and Cindy's attention went down Laetitia's tanned, naked legs to ground level. Laetitia's foot rose, then came down as she danced a step closer. Her toes landing at the edge of the crowd, which surged back from the giantess, knocking Cindy to the ground.
    "Ready For A Real Show... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled, provocatively twisting her body.
    Cindy looked up to see Laetitia revealed her stomach, smooth and toned. The dress kept going higher up her body, and Cindy couldn't help but be impressed by Laetitia's fit curves.
    Now Laetitia had bunched up her dress under her boobs, and the crowd's attention refocused on the giantess above. Uttering a slight grunt, Laetitia pulled the dress over her string bikini top which visibly strained to perform its job of containing such gigantic breasts.
    A collective gasp rose from the people around her as Cindy watched Laetitia's breasts bounce with her movements, but she didn't stop. Continuing the motion, Laetitia pulled her dress up over her head, sending her gorgeous locks exploding out of the neckline.
    Cindy had a decent figure of her own, but seeing Laetitia wearing only a bikini and sandals was impressive. She was really showing off her figure, and damn she looked good! And, at over 800 feet tall, Laetitia wasn't just any woman, she was most amazing woman in existence.
    Laetitia balled up her sundress and tossed it away. Cindy watched it arc through the air, becoming slightly unraveled as it fell, before landing several blocks away out of sight.
    Laetitia shook her head so that her hair spread naturally down her back, then looked down at Lemon Tower, which only rose as high as her crotch. Cindy though Laetitia looked especially curvy and gorgeous next to such a boring glass box.
    "Now That's Out Of The Way... We Can Have Some Fun Together... Hee Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled before bending over and reaching down.
    Cindy was still laying on the ground, and screamed helplessly as the enormous hand opened over her, blocking the sun. The earth shook and fingers closed in as screaming intensified, then she felt her stomach lurch and she was flying upwards, up Laetitia's body, up to her face.
    The fingers spread open, so that Cindy found herself in a cluster of 20 people on Laetitia's hand. Her giant, beautiful face loomed over everyone, filling the view as locks of her long, dark hair slid down aside her cheeks.
    "Aww... You Look So Scared... Don't You Like Me?" Laetitia asked. With only stunned silence from her fellow captives, Cindy's stomach lurched again as they were lowered down to the level of the giant woman's cleavage.
    "How About My Boobs? So Smooth And Round... This'll Be Great..." Laetitia said as Cindy felt the hand tipping her up and over the surface of Laetitia's magnificent breasts.
    Cindy screamed as she rolled over the huge fingers and fell into open air. A second later she slammed down onto the enormous breast and felt the soft flesh give beneath her, absorbing the impact, but firmly so that it felt like falling on a mattress.
    Cindy tumbled, rolling over and over down the steep slope, instantly becoming disoriented until the great fabric wall of the bikini slammed into her. Grabbing at the coarse fibers, Cindy rolled once more and clung for dear life as people rolled all around her. Many were also grabbing a hold of the fabric, but some were unconscious and rolling off the giantess's breasts and out of sight.
    Panting in terror, Cindy looked up Laetitia's chest, up to her smiling face looking down a hundred feet overhead. Cindy could do nothing but hang on as Laetitia's broad smile became a hearty laugh that jiggled the massive breast beneath her...

---------------------------------------

    "That Tickles My Titties... Hee Hee Hee!" Laetitia laughed as the tiny bodies rolled over her bare skin. It was also funny just to see these professional people -- less than 1/2 an inch tall -- falling over her breasts and into her cleavage.
    Gazing past her breasts, down to her feet, she grinned at the crowd of tiny people trying to flee from her. The panic was exciting her, and she wanted more.
    Pushing her right foot forward, she lifted her toes and shoved the leading edge of her sandal forward into the crowd. People tumbled under her toes as she scooped them onto her sandal's footbed. Gently bringing her toes down, she felt them pounding, tantalizing her with their touch.
    "Ohhhh... Ha Ha Ha! Get Between My Toes... Ahhh... That's Great... Ha Ha!!!" Laetitia laughed as she lifted and spread her toes, feeling their struggles. She stopped playing and let the tinies begin climbing from between her toes, but she wasn't done with them yet.
    Bending down, Laetitia reached for the people escaping in front of her foot, and scooped up several, including a few that had leapt from her sandal. Lifting this handful to her face, she looked over their shocked expressions.
    "So Cute... I Like How You Play With Me..." She said, slowly lowering her face over her hand.
    "Precious Playthings... Kiss Me..." She commanded, puckering her lips. Pressing her great lips down over the two dozen people in her hand, Laetitia felt their arms and legs against her mouth.
    She could feel their helplessness, the rush of power urged her on. Laetitia pressed her lips harder, working them against her hand in a slow rhythm.
    "Mmmmmhhh..." She moaned in her throat as her lips began to spread.
    She felt her saliva wetting her hand and covering the tinies as she made out with them, her moaning becoming deeper. With each push, her lips spread a bit more until one of the tinies slipped and hit her tongue. She tasted his little body and her tongue wanted more.
    Sliding out between her lips, Laetitia worked her tongue against the bodies in her hand. The sounds of their screams mixed with the smacking and slurping of her mouth as she frenched them all.
    "Oooooohhhmmmm..." She rumbled in her throat, feeling her captives weaken and stop fighting her.
    Pulling back from her kiss, Laetitia's heart was pounding. The tinies didn't look so good, and only a few were still squirming.
    "Oh... You're All Wet... Hmmmm... I'm All Wet Too... But I Need More Vigorous Tinies..." Laetitia said.
    Sighing in mock disappointment, Laetitia sensuously wiped them over her left breast as she watched the last of the crowd evacuate Lemon Square, and listening to the thrumming of aircraft.
    While she had been surrounded by distant helicopters ever since she had awakened as a giantess, Laetitia noticed that more TV vultures were circling her than ever before.
    "I Suppose I'm Quite The Headline..." Laetitia commented. She hadn't been thinking about it, but she could enjoy the camera's attention. She could just imagined the ticker beneath her picture: "Giant woman attacks city! Continuous live coverage!"
    "I'll Give You Something To Perk Up The Ratings!" she said, smiling mischievously at a helicopter directly in front of her. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she blew the helicopter a kiss before playfully jiggling her boobs.
    She had no doubt that CNN would be airing this world-wide, and the thought was such a turn-on! Millions of people across the world were watching her every move. She jiggled her boobs again, this time swiveling her hips a few times and fixing her gaze on Lemon Tower. With the plaza empty, it was the closest thing to play with.
    Stepping forward, she slid her naked thighs against the flat roofline of the skyscraper. The upper stories crushed into her thigh gap, stirring her desires. There weren't any tinies on the roof, so Laetitia reached both hands down the sides of Lemon Tower, plunging her fingers in through the glass walls and tearing out multi-story chunks of offices from the building.
    Holding up both handfulls, she saw the offices in her left were empty and looked under construction, while those in her right were filled with busy employees. Tossing away the empty ruins, she used her left hand fingers to pick the tinies out of the messy offices and place them on the roof.
    After a dozen or more tinies were running around below her crotch, Laetitia dropped the rest of the rubble to the plaza and snatched up the chunk of roof they were standing on.
    Slipping the fingers of her free hand into her bikini bottom, Laetitia pulled the fabric away from her body and brought her captives over this opening in her underwear. A sharp increase in thrumming noise caught her attention.
    "Watch It!" Laetitia exclaimed as a helicopter buzzed mere inches past her breasts, rudely interrupting her.