- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What kinds of fun will she have?

    The next explosion from within the building was louder, and they turned to look back. The giantess's toes were emerging through the facade, as she had kicked too hard this time. The Rickmann tower was cracking and leaning away as it began collapsing. They had been fortunate, but were frozen in shock as they watched the skyscraper fall.
    A great cloud of dust erupted from the falling building, sweeping over them, and sending them coughing as it blinded their vision. Stumbling away from the site, they dodged cars and pushed alongside others fleeing the giant young woman and all the destruction.
    Running past the dust cloud, many people looked back to see the giantess looming over the city's skyscrapers. Her sexy figure rose from the dust cloud at knee level, her skimpy dress accentuating her curves as she moved.
    She moved forward, stopping briefly to moan or sigh and sweeping her eyes over everything. Shouts punctuated the noise of the crowd, speaking for the mass of humanity.
    "What is she doing?"
    "Giant bitch!"
    "Damn she's hot!"
    "What is she looking for?"
    "Run! Run away!"

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia was enjoying her view of the miniature city around her. She stepped slowly, carefully placing her foot over large trucks and small businesses before smashing them.
    "Ohhhhhh... Yeahhh..." She sighed, savoring the crunch of steel and concrete beneath the soles of her sandals. The tinies moved in crowds, and their vehicles jammed the roads as they ran from her.
    All of it was becoming so arousing.

    Looking down at a highrise on her right that reached knee level, Laetitia noticed a party on it's rooftop. Speakers pumped out dance music, but all of the guests were just standing and staring up at her. Squatting, she folded her legs beneath her then sat down next to this rectangular highrise.
    Sitting on her legs next to the glass box of a building, she admired its transparency and giggled at the bewildered tinies.
    "Mind If I Crash Your Party?" She asked, causing panic in the guests.
    Glancing down at her chest she noticed her breasts were at the same level as the upper floors, which gave her an incredible idea.
    "This Building's Small Enough..." She said softly "...I Could Crush It With My Boobs..."
    She rose up on her knees and bent over the building, giggling as the tinies scattered. Her hair slid down over her shoulders and swayed gently as her chest moved over the flat rooftop. Party guests were running for the stairwell in the Southwest corner, but they were too late.
    Reaching down the sides of the building with both arms, Laetitia pressed her palms flat on the ground as she lowered her boobs down to the rooftop. Her right breast smashed down into the stairwell entrance a moment before the music stage crushed beneath her left. She could feel the press of the structure through her dress against her nipples and watched the two dozen tinies huddle together in the shadow of her cleavage as her heavy tits overwhelmed the roof.
    Easily crushing down through the top floor, Laetitia's breasts bulged over the neckline of her little dress. She felt the tinies pounding against her naked cleavage and heard their pleas for her to stop.
    "Nooo..." Laetitia moaned "Can't Stop...". She didn't know if she was powerful enough to smash it all, but she wanted to find out.
    Leaning down onto the building, her boobs smashed through the next floor  and the next. She felt each of them momentarily resist, then crunch like crackers against her bosom. Bending her arms, she pushed herself down through the next floor until she felt the structural core press up against her breastbone.
    The core felt cool and firm in her cleavage, becoming uncomfortable as she applied pressure down on it. Laetitia began swaying side-to-side a bit and twisting her shoulders. She rocked the core between her breasts until she felt it weaken against her voluptuous tits.
    "Crush For Me..." She sighed.
    Pushing down harder, Laetitia resumed smashing her boobs down through floor after floor of condos. Reaching the middle floors, she paused and rose up to inspect her demolition. Bits of the core rose in a peak in the middle of the building, with bowl-shaped craters of ruins to either side. Broken walls and furniture were everywhere, and looking into her cleavage, she even saw a few survivors clinging to her dress. She smiled, then looked back at the pathetic building.
    "Now To Finish You Off..." She said.
    Laetitia bent her elbows and came down for the second time. Her breasts crashed down into the structure, and this time she had no problem letting herself go. Her gigantic boobs demolished every remaining floor with ease. Down through the wreckage and ruin Laetitia went, crushing the building against her chest, feeling each floor give way under her massive breasts.
    Upon reaching the ground, her breasts pressed into the basement beneath the building. With her face at ground level, she was looking out over dozens of people in the parking lot that had escaped the demolition. Some were running from her, others were frozen and looking back into her eyes only two stories overhead.
    "Uhhhoooohh..." She moaned deeply, pushing herself forward and rising up from the destruction. Sweeping her fingers over her bosom, she brushed rubble off of her dress and chuckled to herself. This was great! She was causing such  mayhem, but without any consequences.
    "Wasn't That Something?" She asked. "I Can Crush Buildings With My Boobs... And What Are You Going To Do About It? Ah Ha Haa!" She said with a villainous laugh.
    She felt awesome, and wanted to do more damage with her lovely breasts. Rising to her feet, Laetitia stood and evaluated the neighborhood.
    "I'm A Big Woman... And I Need A Big Building..." She said, considering her options.
    Buildings of all sizes surrounded her, but they became increasingly taller ahead of her, away from the interstate loop towards the core of downtown. Due to her recent growth, she was taller than everything except the handful of super tall skyscrapers near the waterfront.
    Then there was the Beal Building: Only three city blocks away rose a big round skyscraper. Its white structure checkered with thousands of dark glass windows, a tall cylinder rising up to a flat roof that just reached her eye level.
    Laetitia smiled as she watched a shiny helicopter circling near the building. Focusing on the rooftop, she saw dozens of suits waving to get the helicopter's attention.
    She took a step closer.
    Some of them noticed, and stopped waving.
    She stepped closer.
    More were noticing, including the helicopter which began to back away.
    She stepped closer.
    Watching their getaway 'copter turn and run, panic began to spread through the executives on the roof.
    "No Escape... Ha Ha!" Laetitia laughed as she took the last few steps up to the banking skyscraper.
    "Hello There... Are You Guys Scared?" She asked in a mocking tone.
    "Beal Bank..." She recited from their advertisement. "The Bank That Makes Your Money Grow..." Raising one eyebrow, she continued snidely. "I Don't Know About My Money... But I've Sure Been Growing Lately..."
    The crowd surged towards the exit near her face. Several tinies had already fled inside, but she easily crushed the doorway with her fingertips.
    "You Must Be Terrified... Seeing A Giantess Like Me... Well... My Name Is Laetitia..." She said, stepping right up to the side of the skyscraper. "...And I'm Looking For A Good Time..."

---------------------------------------

    All 800-something feet of her gigantic sexy body along with her powerful stare was focused on his skyscraper. Survivors still twitched amidst the rubble on her breasts, but as much as he wanted to touch those titties, the instinct to survive was stronger.
    Escaping down the stairwell, Anders jumped through the door into the executive conference room just as her giant fingers smashed down through the stairs, destroying any hope of leaving the 73rd floor.
    Looking to the windows, her hair swished past her neck and out of view before he saw her huge red lips pucker and press against the glass. Cracks formed, then the windows exploded as her lips pushed against the support columns.
    Anders backed against the wall gasping in shock, but she was just getting started. Her tongue emerged, bursting through a column and advancing over the grand meeting table. It struck directly at him like a huge pink python.
    Pinned against the wall, Anders pounded against the wet flesh with both hands and screamed. It only pressed harder, and he began kicking as much as he was able.
    It was no use. Out of shape, he had already used most of his strength.
    He was stuck and helpless as he was swept up the wall. The last thing he saw was the beige texture of the ceiling rushing right at his face...

---------------------------------------

    Kissing the skyscraper with her eyes open, Laetitia watched the fear in the tiny humans scrambling away from her on the roof just below her eyes. Seeing them and feeling the crunch of the building against her lips only made her want more.
    Pressing herself up against the skyscraper, she felt the curved facade squeeze into her breasts.
    "More..." She moaned.
    Slipping her tongue past her lips, she tasted a support column, felt it resist, then crumble as her tongue pushed through it into the building. She felt furniture snap against her tongue, then something else. There was the delicate pounding of fists on the tip of her tongue as she tasted a tiny man.
    Focusing on his squirming while she made out with the skyscraper, Laetitia became excited as he struggled until a delicate flick of her tongue was too much for the tiny. She felt him go limp as she pressed him up into the ceiling, but she needed more.
    Pushing her boobs into the side of the building, she relished the crush of concrete and steel on her soft curves.
    Reaching out with both hands, she embraced the skyscraper. Smashing her fingertips in through the windows, she felt tiny furniture and walls
    "Mmmmhhh... Uhmmmm..." She moaned in her throat as the tall building yielded to the pressure of her body.
    Sliding her hands up the outer walls, she felt the texture of concrete and glass then a small metallic object bumped her finger.
    Pulling back from the skyscraper, Laetitia leaned around the side. There, suspended over 60 stories above the ground, was a tiny scaffold with a lone window washer. Cables ran up from the scaffold up to the top of the building and were slowly pulling the metal platform towards the roof.
    "No... Don't Go Up... Wouldn't You Rather And Go Down On Me... Hee Hee... Maybe You Can Wash Me First? I'm Getting So Dirty... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled while rubbing the debris all over the front of her dress.

---------------------------------------

    Stan had been washing windows so long that he no longer had an issue with heights, though the sight of the gigantic woman looming over the skyscraper was enough to make him wet himself.
    Her voice was feminine yet loud enough he could feel it in his stomach. The twin mounds of her prominent breasts bulged up on both sides above him as her gorgeous face bent down overhead.
    "I Was Hoping For More Enthusiasm..." She said.
    Stan was still dumbstruck as she reached for the cables, pinching them between her fingers. The scaffold lurched upward and he clung to the railing as he went soaring up and over her chest before dropping down into the soft valley of her cleavage.
    He was overwhelmed by the sheer size of her, and the scaffold groaned and bent as it was scrunched by the smooth flesh on both sides.
    "Come On... Get Busy And Clean Me Off..." She urged. "Or I Might Get Restless..."
    Stan's stomach lurched again as the flesh around him rose and fell, smashing the scaffold as she lightly bounced her boobs.
    The scaffold lurched up over her chest as she tugged at the cables again, before crashing down onto her left breast. He tumbled from the ruined platform and slid down her body, trying in vain to stop himself by dragging his squeegee over her smooth, naked skin.
    "Yeah... Like That... Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    Sliding down against the neckline of her sundress, Stan grabbed the trim and wiped his squeegee wildly.
    "Extraordinary How Insignificant You Are... Actually... I Think You Could Be More Effective Where I'm Wetter..." She said.
    Stan looked helplessly to her face where her great grey eyes blazed down at him with lust.
    Her fingers returned, and he screamed as they pinched his body so hard he could not breathe. Writhing against her grip, he watched the fabric of her dress sweeping upward as he descended. After only a few seconds, the pressure was gone and he was free falling.
    Down, down, down Stan fell from her waistline down into the dim warmth of her bikini bottom. Slamming into the soft fabric, a stab of pain hit his elbow before he rolled farther, right between the wet folds of her colossal pussy.
    "Oh My!" She exclaimed as the bikini closed over him. "I Can Feel You..."
    Stan was held against her body by the fabric and pounded against the moist flesh.
    "Noooo..." She groaned. "Go Deeper..."
    Stan was in panic as his body slid into her two-story-high pussy. His head was still out so he could breathe, but the rest of him was soaking in her hot fluids. Grabbing at stubble on her labia, he tried to pull himself free, but it was no use.
    Sunlight and fresh air rushed over him as the waistline of her bikini opened. He gulped down the cool air, but it was mere seconds before he saw her fingers descending, reaching for him.
    Screaming for mercy, Stan then held his breath as her fingertips shoved him hard into her vagina. He writhed wildly in the wet darkness as he was pushed upward and against the rippled muscular flesh.
    Her voice was muffled as he heard it from within her body, but the pleasure in her moaning was unmistakable. Her fingers shoved him back and forth, his strength fading and her rumbling moans becoming stronger. Everything shifted at once, and he felt squeezed against her body as his oxygen ran out. The next movement was his last...