- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now the X-rated content starts.

    To Laetitia, Gregg's frantic efforts barely felt like anything, lighter than a feather. It was cute, but his helplessness was only igniting her lust. Her heart was beating faster as she considered her next move.
    She looked at him all the way down on her toes, watching this tiny man with amusement, wondering if he'd still be there if he knew what she intended to do to him. Then again, it wasn't like there was any way he could escape her if he tried.
    After kicking him to the ground, she spread her legs and squatted down over him. Rolling back on her ass, she sat down and shifted her legs in front of her. Occupying the entire plaza, Laetitia spread her legs open with her feet together, blocking the lobby doors and preventing Gregg from running back into the building.
    Now he was trapped.
    She could feel the tickle of dampness on her pussy, and she enjoyed Gregg's reaction as she lifted her dress and exposed her crotch to him. He shook as she spoke, and she bet she knew what he was thinking as he stared at her crotch looming over him.
    She was enjoying this.
    "You Know You Want To... You Always Secretly Wanted To..." she cooed, "So Now It's Finally Time... Time To Get Down There... And Give Me Some Touch..."
    Gregg shook his head and backed away.
    Laetitia pouted, "Oh No... I Don't Think You Understand... I'm Commanding You To Climb My Bikini... Unless You'd Prefer I Squashed You In My Hand?" She said, reaching down with her right hand.
    Gregg jumped to his feet and ran under her crotch.
    It was so strange to be inviting him to touch her, but she couldn't even feel him through her bikini bottom. Her size had taken away any sense of vulnerability. He was the size of an ant, and she had nothing to fear from him anymore, so she sat and enjoyed his humiliation.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg was in the darkness under her crotch, staring up at the rough fabric of Laetitia's bikini curving up and over him. The scent of woman filled the air, and he knew he was in serious trouble, but had no way out.
    He reached up and sunk his hands into the fabric, grabbing a hold on the huge fibers. Slowly, awkwardly he clambered up her bikini bottom, fighting to maintain his grip.
    Laetitia didn't speak, but from high overhead he could hear her purring in her throat as he made his way up her magnificent pussy and was able to see her face again. The immense swell of her breasts hid her mouth, but her eyes were fierce. She glared down at him with a possessive air and despite the fire of lust in her gaze, he kept crawling upward.
    After a few minutes of climbing, Gregg had made it to the waistband of her bikini, and wondered if she could even feel him as he touched the bare skin of her belly. Her torso shifted as she leaned forward and her full face came into view. She was so beautiful, he couldn't deny that, but he couldn't ignore the smell of her desire and the heat of her body.
    He looked into Laetitia's eyes, pleading for mercy from this skyscraper-sized woman. Everything about her was just so damn big.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia couldn't feel anything at first, so while Gregg climbed her, she looked into the windows of the offices in the great building before her. Her eyes transitioned from passion to seduction before glazing over as she wondered what it would have been like if she had showed up to work today only to have a giant-ass woman outside threatening to destroy the building.
    She glared down, down over the rondure of her breasts at Gregg. Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, and her grey eyes were alive with excitement. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She had never been a bad girl, but she was wet just looking at his pathetic self down there. She bent for a better view just in time to see his minuscule form make it to the top of her bikini bottom.
    She had him now.
    "I Never Wanted You... Sleazy, Mediocre Man That You Are... But I'm So Big And Powerful... You Aren't Going To Survive This... So Try To Enjoy... Ohh... I Can't Help It... Fuck You Gregg... Literally..."

---------------------------------------

    Gregg could only guess at what was coming, but he had no time to react before Laetitia's fingers were all around him. Her fingertips pushed down into the waistband of her bikini, peeling it from her body while simultaneously pushing him down into the darkness of her nether regions.
    He slid down the smooth lining, down into dampness until he was wedged between the fabric and her flesh. Struggling, he slipped lower and lower until his legs kicked her clitoris.
    "Ohhhhhhhh! Uhhhhnmmmm..." Laetitia moaned, her body reacting to his touch.
    Her clitoris swelled, pressing him against the fabric of her bikini. He screamed and pounded on it with his fists, only to find her fluids rising up from below.
    Laetitia's moaning increased in volume and pitch as he struggled against her genitalia.

---------------------------------------

    "Lower..." Laetitia groaned. She shouldn't have let him touch her clit right away, but it was too late and her body was demanding more.
    She was enjoying this more than she anticipated as pleasure spread from her crotch. Though her original intent was to humiliate his sorry ass, he was fucking with her now, or was she was using him? Gregg was simply trying to escape, but the harder he tried, the more he squirmed, and the more her body took over.
    Relaxing into her arousal, Laetitia stretched out her legs and placed her sandaled feet on opposite sides of the skyscraper's base. Leaning back and supporting herself with her left arm, she lifted her dress higher with her right hand before slipping her fingertips back into the waistband of her bikini. She stroked her hips gently, struggling between smashing Gregg into herself or plucking him out of there and setting him free.
    She resisted momentarily and let him keep going, but as her clit swelled, he only kicked harder.
    That did it. Now she was completely turned on.
    "Uhhhhhmm..." Laetitia sighed, as she let go and basked in the moment.
    There was simply no way that he would could do enough to meet her needs, so she had to help him out.
    She slid her fingers over to her clit until she felt Gregg's body. Pushing him off, she rubbed herself as she took him down to her hungry pussy.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg was fighting for his life against a clitoris bigger than a beach ball that pressed him tight against the soft bikini fabric. He beat it with his fists until his strength began to wane, and something happened. The flesh shifted beneath him, the fabric released. He was being shoved downward, down into heat and wetness, and he instinctively held his breath.
    It wasn't far, but everything went dark as he became engulfed between soft folds of female flesh. His arms were tired, but he kicked with all his might against labia, but his ride was not over.
    "Uhnnnhhhhh..." The sound of Laetitia's moaning was deep and muffled from within her body and there was nothing he could do to stop her.
    Deeper and deeper, Laetitia's fingertip forced him into her vagina. He was swimming in her fluids before being forced up against the soft, muscular wall of flesh. Flailing away against her, his oxygen was fading away, as was any hope of escape.
    It felt like the end.
    Her pussy was hot as a sauna, and her finger squeezed him against it. Laetitia was far too powerful and he struggled against her simply out of desperation.
    He wouldn't be able to hold his breath much longer.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt Gregg's tiny body between the folds of her pussy, and moaned at the sensation of his feet kicking against her. Pushing him all the way in with her forefinger, she focused on the sensations of his tiny arms and legs pounding against her sensitive flesh.
    "Oooohhhh..." She sighed heavily and gritted her teeth.
    Sitting there, with her hand down her underwear, Laetitia looked around. She then realized that she was playing with herself in public, and at work no less. Yet this was different, simply due to her size. Her immense presence was causing the evacuation of the buildings around the plaza. The big skyscraper between her bare legs had a thin crowd emerging from the back and trying to stay as far from her huge, twitching feet as possible.
    All the tiny people, their fear of her power, Gregg pounding away on her pussy was all too much to resist, and her inhibitions were falling away as her lust drove her onward.
    Sliding her fingers around her crotch, she began to play with herself.
    With an amused disdain, Laetitia enjoyed Gregg fighting for survival against her vagina. Needing more, she worked her fingertips around her pussy. Pulling them out, she rubbed Gregg's body over her shaved labia before shoving him back inside. She played with his body, pushing, pulling, and forcing him in and out of herself.

---------------------------------------

    In the darkness he felt himself rise and fall as her fingers returned. They lifted and pushed his helpless body out, where he took a deep gasping breath, then back into darkness.
    Gregg was barely aware of what was happening as the hot darkness of her vagina repeatedly consumed him. In and out he went, gasping for air with every extraction. She was getting rough with him, and his strength was fading.
    Then he was thrust out of her pussy completely, and as her finger pushed back in, her labia scraped him away from her massive digit and he went falling down. He fell down, landing on the soft fabric and tumbled head-over-heels before coming to a stop under her butt crack.
    He took deep breaths in the dank air reeking of ass until he regained his senses. He could see Laetitia's fingers up above him as she masturbated away without him. Her glutes were tensing and releasing, her enormous body moving all around him, but nothing was broken, and he was alive. He was grateful she wasn't wearing a G-string, as the softness of her bikini bottom prevented injury as he tumbled around upon it.
    Laetitia's movements transitioned to a steady humping rhythm, her body rising as she forced her fingers deep, and relaxing as she pulled back. He noticed that every time she rose there was an opportunity to crawl forward, towards the light from the edge of her swimwear.
    The angle of her hand shifted, pushing her bikini bottom away from her skin, and he saw -- in the dim shadows in her underwear -- a possible opportunity for escape.
    Looking upward, her watched her huge fingers push back into her pussy. Shuddering, he was glad to be out of there. Gregg noticed as her humping position shifted the gap between her panties and her ass cheeks widened enough that he could fit through.
    Crawling quickly and carefully, Gregg made it to the hem of her panties and leapt out to the ground below.
    He was free!
    Running as fast as he could, Gregg went along her thigh, and ducked under her knee. He ran out from under her leg and didn't stop until he reached the nearest alley.
    Briefly looking back, he was still shocked at Laetitia's giant form, and that she would turn into such a fucking monster. Fear of what she would do if she noticed his escape turned him away. Now he ran, joining with the fleeing crowds as Laetitia's loud erotic moaning echoed off the buildings and rang in his ears.

---------------------------------------

    Rolling her eyes, Laetitia leaned back and laid across the plaza, flattening a dozen trees. She laid her head back over the street, blocking traffic and tossing her hair over parked vehicles and running crowds alike. She was too lost in her pleasure and couldn't feel Gregg's body anymore, but his efforts had become irrelevant as she needed a harder fuck than such a tiny being was capable of.
    Now she went wild, humping her pelvis off the ground as she went deep, finger-fucking herself in full view of everyone. She set the earth quaking with her movements, and her left hand slipped under her dress and up to her breasts.
    As she fondled herself, increasing her arousal, Laetitia's soft moaning increased into sex-powered screams that blew out windows around the block.
    "Ohhh!!! Yessss!!! Uhhhhh!!!" She grunted as her legs shook and her flailing feet brushed her former workplace.
    She felt the crunch of contact with the building, and wanted more. Bending both her legs she slammed her sandaled feet into the sides of the skyscraper's lower floors.
    There was an incredible amount of destruction as she pulled her legs out of the building, but again, she sent her feet crushing into it, digging her toes into it. Again and again, she squeezed her breasts, forced her fingers up her vagina and rammed her feet into the building, enjoying every sensation of sex and destruction on her beautiful body.
    As her feet went deeper, they hit the structural core of the skyscraper, but Laetitia would not stop. Floors, walls and support columns all crushed against her toes, and she loved it.
    The office building, though, was losing stability and began leaning in the direction where she lay.
    "Oh Shit!!!" Laetitia exclaimed as she saw the building tipping over her. She rolled to the right, pulling her fingers from her cunt, just in time for the toppling building to fall where she had been laying. It hit the ground hard, and its collapse nearly ruined the moment, but in her lust Laetitia found herself getting up and mounting the horizontal building.
    It crushed against her naked thighs, and she dug her hands into it while driving her crotch deep into the crumbling skyscraper. She thrust into it over and over, trying to reach a climax.
    As amazing as humping the Rickmann building to rubble was, its destruction was not enough to get her going like with Gregg. Shifting her ass back and forth, she reduced it to smoking rubble, letting her horny body wind down.
    Riding the ebbing waves of pleasure, Laetitia grinned, noticing that she was satisfied for the moment with her revenge. She was enjoying being a fucking giantess now, but she needed more. She needed more intimate destruction.
    Rising to her feet, Laetitia straightened her dress and started wiping debris from her body. Her thoughts were of pleasure, and how powerful it felt to fuck things to ruins. Her desires were flaming hot and she began imagining what sexy things she could do with the city as someone of her size.
    With so many possibilities, she looked down over the fleeing tinies in the streets and those staring at her from skyscraper windows, at everyone wondering what she would do next and grinned mischievously...