- Text Size +

    "Why are you all staring at your phones?" Gregg asked.
    "There's some nonsense going around about a giant woman." A middle-aged coworker with a mullet answered.
    "Nerds." Scoffed Gregg. "We've got a lot to do here, and this deadline isn't getting any farther away."
    "I don't know, these pictures don't look photo-shopped to me." Said a woman from accounting.
    "I don't have time for absurd rumors. Get back to work and make it quiet, I have a headache." Gregg ordered.
    "Aaaaaaah!" screamed a female clerk next to the window.
    "What the hell was that for?" Gregg yelled.
    "It's Laetitia!" Exclaimed one of the secretaries, drawing up the blinds and pointing out the window.
    "She doesn't work here any more, what are you... Oh no!" Gregg protested, "It... it can't be!"
    But it was.
    Out the window he had a clear view of a gigantic woman standing on the interstate and looking down at the cars and trucks at her feet. Gregg's brain refused to accept the image of the giantess towering over the city, but he could not deny that the female colossus on the interstate looked exactly like Laetitia Numen.
    She lifted her face so that he was now staring into the eyes of his giant former subordinate as she stood there. Her playful expression melted as she looked at him. She recognize the building, and she looked pissed.
    Silence fell inside the Rickmann building, as the entire staff watched the giantess stomp down the freeway. The terror in the air was increasing as she approached their building. Her face happened to be level with their floor, and her angry stare only increased their fear.
    "That is Laetitia! She's so huge! She's coming this way!" Screamed a temp who had only been there a week, but easily recognized her.
    "Oh Gregg! What are we going to do? What will she do to us?" Wailed one of the secretaries he had been banging.
    "I don't know." Said Gregg. "This can't be happening. This is isn't real..."
    "She looks real enough to me." Said a male colleague as the floor began to shudder in an unsettling manner with each of her steps.
    Already gigantic, she seemed to become larger and larger as she approached and her face filled the view. As Laetitia stepped up to the front of the building, everyone lined the windows to look back at her.
    "I Used To Work Here..." Laetitia rumbled, her voice husky and feminine, but loud enough to rattle the windows.
    There was a dangerous sparkle in her eyes, and she just stared, breathing deeply. She spoke again, and hearing the anger in her voice, people started backing away from the windows. Some even ran for the elevators.
    Then she stopped, her eyes closed, and she winced as if in pain before rolling her head back and moaning like a roaring wind. Before they realized it was possible, Laetitia was growing.
    Stunned, everyone remaining at the windows watched Laetitia's face rise up until her chin grew above their floor. Looking at her neck, attention then went down to her breasts. Staring at their former coworker's ample bosom, they saw her already generous boobs inflating before their eyes. Her breasts pressed hard against the thin fabric of her dress, stitches popping along the neckline as they rose to the height of their floor, until they filled the view.
    Yet she kept growing.
    Her moaning deepened as her chest grew larger, and Laetitia's breasts heaved as she exhaled. Her cleavage was in their faces, just on the other side of the glass. It was impossible to ignore how much her breasts were swelling out the top of her bikini, or the growing lumps of her nipples bulged through her dress at them.
    Still, Laetitia continued to grow.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia was panting and moaning as the sensations of growth overwhelmed her senses. Her chest was heaving and adrenaline filled her system. The strange tingling sensation crept over her skin as she grew, but it was more intense than before.
    "Uhhhnnhhh!" She cried as ecstasy and fury swirled into a tornado within her, fueling her expansion. Her skin was stretching, her dress was becoming tighter. This time she felt her body growing faster than before.
    For some reason, she was growing faster her clothing. The thin leather straps of her sandals dug into the top of her feet as she grew. Her dress squeezed her skin and the hemline was creeping farther up her thighs, while her bikini stretched tight as a drum across her breasts.
    Her magnificent body grew larger and larger.
    Her sandals stretched. Stitches popped on her dress. Her bikini groaned as her expanding breasts threatened to burst out of the overloaded fabric. She was having difficulty breathing as her bikini squeezed her chest and lungs. Power filled her so completely that she felt like she might explode.
    But just as quickly, she could feel the pressure easing. Within seconds, she was able to take a shallow, gasping breath. The ecstacy that had flashed through her body was already fading. Her sandals became comfortable again, and her dress slid about her hips as her clothing caught up with her growth. Laetitia felt her balance stabilizing and her skin cooling.
    Forcing her eyes open, Laetitia glanced at the Rickmann building. She saw the spire sticking up from the middle of the pyramid rooftop right in front of her face. She was growing taller than the building, but the tingle was already fading.
    She cleared her head by shaking it lightly. The sensations of growth faded completely away in only a few seconds, and Laetitia was now looking down at the top of the Rickmann building. She could scarcely believe that this was the place she was working in only yesterday.
    "Oh Shit!" Laetitia swore "I'm Bigger Than The Skyscraper!"
    She was a couple hundred feet taller now, and it felt amazing! She savored the sensations of growth fading from her body, and looked down past her breasts at the 45th floor. Gregg had to be in there. He had undoubtedly just watched her grow bigger than the building and must be panicked.
    "Gregg..." she said. "I'm Ready For You..."
    He had better be trembling in fear like she used to. He needed to know what it was to feel insignificant, to be disregarded, to be used, and she wanted revenge.
    After a few seconds, her curiosity led her to step back, bend over, and peer back into the 45th floor office that she used to work in. Someone in there would have recognized her, but she couldn't recognize their faces, only silhouettes through the glass.
    Then she looked closer. Much closer, until her great grey eyes were just a few yards from the building's facade. To her delight she was able to discern the individual tiny people. People who were standing at the windows to look at this gigantic woman in front of their building.
    Laetitia leaned forward just a little more, tipped her head back, and puckered her lips. She playfully kissed the face of the skyscraper, leaving an mark of her lips on the glass.
    She looked again and giggled at the sight of people backing away from that spot.
    "Hey Corporate Drones... Anyone Remember Me?" she laughed as she got no discernible reply in their panic. Crossing her arms and standing up, she issued her demands in her sternest voice.
    "Okay Tiny Workers... Listen Up... I'll Make A Deal With You... If You Bring Me Gregg Duchene In Five Minutes... I'll Leave Your Building Alone... And If You Don't..." She paused, pointing her finger directly at the office. "I'm Going To Find Him Myself..."

---------------------------------------

    "Oh shit!" Gregg exclaimed as he found his breath. Laetitia had stopped growing, but he and his coworkers were now staring up at the underside of her massive swaying breasts.
    "Oh Damn!" exclaimed several of the men in the office. Their dumbstruck stance didn't last long, as the giant breasts outside began descending past the window, and they were again face-to-face with Laetitia's powerful gaze.
    Her face moved closer, blotting out the sun before her lips hit the glass. People fell and scrambled away. The windows creaked and cracked, but did not burst by the time her lips moved away. The effect of her kiss was unsettling.
    "What now?" A woman squeaked, and was answered with a thunderous voice that was almost familiar.
    No one moved as Laetitia made her demands, but as soon as she finished, all eyes turned on Gregg.
    "You can't!" He screamed. "Anyone who touches me is fired!"
    But to his coworkers, his pleas were insignificant compared to Laetitia's, and the whole office jumped him, grabbed his arms and legs, and began dragging him toward the elevator.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia didn't mind having a bit of a wait, as it allowed her to get a feel for her increased size. Looking down at the adjoining parking garage gave her an idea. Stepping over to the seven-story garage, she recalled that Gregg's private spot was on the fifth floor.
    She squatted down on her heels, spreading her bare legs over the structure. Holding her hands on either side of it, she pushed her fingertips deep into the sides and gripped the top two floors. Pulling upwards, she felt the crack and crunch of concrete was like wafers on her fingers as she ripped the floors clear off the garage. Tossing her handful onto the surface parking across the street, she giggled as tinies scattered from the mess she made.
    Searching the exposed fifth floor, she easily spotted Gregg's bright red Ferrari and picked it up. Lifting it to her eyes, she examined it closely. Looking at this expensive car reduced to a Micro Machine between her fingers gave her an idea of just how big she was, and it was quite a thrill.
    Standing to her full height, she bent down, reaching for her feet. Raising the toes on her left foot, Laetitia stuffed the car underneath her toes.
    "Goodbye Car..." She said brightly, and crushed the car against her sandal.
    "OhhHHhHHhh..." She moaned. The glass and metal breaking against the tender skin on the underside of her toes was tantalizing enough that she knew she would have to do it again. Not only was she enjoying destroying Gregg's car, but she saw a few men fleeing the garage rubbernecking to watch the crushing might of her toes.
    Every expression of her power was becoming thrilling. She knew she was gigantic, but it was still difficult to imagine just how big she appeared to them down there. It was all so unreal, yet exciting, so she smiled down at her observers before stepping away.
    Laetitia carefully moved back to the building's forecourt and fiddled with her hair while she waited. Though she had no convenient way to tell time, it was definitely less than the full five minutes before a small mob pushed a lone man out the lobby doors, then dashed back into the building.
    Laetitia looked down her body, down over the building, down at the place that had dominated her life, all the way down to Gregg. A smile spread across her lips as she realized who dominated now.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg could not believe how big she was.
    Twin skyscrapers of curvy flesh rose up above him into a thin cloud of fabric and he caught a glimpse of her crotch in the shade up there. The hem of her dress flattened against her thighs and the swell of her breasts came into view, framing her pretty face staring down at him from the sky.
    "Is That Really You?" She asked, peering at him.
    There was no way she could recognize him at such a size. She moved, her colossal feet on either side of him. The soles of her sandals sank into the pavement which broke in cracks that radiated outwards, buckling beneath him. Her sandals sank into the ground until the pavement was level with the footbed.
    He marveled at the crushing power of her feet until he noticed her weight shifting and looked up.
    Laetitia was bending down.


---------------------------------------

    Laetitia peered at the ant-sized man between her feet, determining whether this was the same man who had caused her so much stress. His clothes looked right: that stupid red blazer.
    "Hello Gregg... Notice Anything Different?" She said. "This Morning I've Been Experiencing Some... Personal Growth..." She continued, stretching back up to her full height. She could just see Gregg down there, his arms raised in panic and fear.
    Lifting her left foot, she held it over him. "What... Do You Think I'm Going To Be Merciful? Or Should I Just Step On Your Puny Self? You're An Insignificant Bug..."
    She laughed, and set her foot down again, this time with her toes directly before him. She arched them up, revealing his flattened sports car.
    "Look Closely Gregg... My Toes Have Been Busy... See Anything Of Yours?"
    He cautiously looked forward, and she could see his indignation as he recognized his ruined car.
    "Oh Get Over It 'Boss'... Why Don't You Go Get Your... Lucky Air Freshener..." Laetitia suggested.
    He wasn't moving, and she didn't like it.
    "Gregg... You're Going To Climb Under My Toes... Or Do I Have To Make You..." She growled.
    Gregg didn't need another warning. He tenuously stepped onto the sole and walked up next to her big toe.
    "Hmmm..." Laetitia purred, "Good..." She resisted the temptation to squish him just yet. "You're So Tiny Gregg... Now Why Don't You Make Yourself Useful?" She taunted, using an old line of his.
    "How About You Try Giving Me... A Foot Massage While You're Down There?" Lowering her voice and narrowing her eyes, she continued "It's Urgent..."

---------------------------------------

    Gregg looked up in shock, was she nuts? But her stern glare left no room for debate. Looking up at the toes  raised above his wrecked car, he shuddered and stepped backward, leaning on the leather strap that held her big toe.
    The sour, salty odor of her foot hung thick in the air, mixing with the scent of sandal leather. Damn was she huge. He couldn't even look over her big toe.
    "You Won't Need That Any More..." She spoke, and the toes came down before him like a compactor, crushing his car even flatter, and trapping him in the gap between her big and second toe.
    Her warm flesh surrounded him, and he was starting to become overwhelmed with her smell. Looking up from his claustrophobic position -- up Laetitia's tremendous body to her face -- he silently begged for mercy, but there was none to be found in her expression.
    "Get To It..." Laetitia urged.
    He pressed forward and touched the soft, warm skin, trying not to think about the destruction these toes had already caused.
    "Some Things Are Gonna Get Crushed If My Feet Don't Get Some Attention..." She taunted.
    "I'm trying!" he screamed back, finding his voice. He began pounding on her skin in frustration with his fists.
    "Ahhh... Now I Feel You... Ha Ha..." Laetitia chuckled.
    He was completely at her mercy, how could this get worse?
    "That's Nice..." Laetitia said. "Now Climb Up On Top Of My Toes..."
    This was getting challenging. The smooth toe strap was wider than he was tall, and 14" thick. The edge of the strap was rough and unfinished, so Gregg put his hands in the leather, grabbed ahold, and pulled himself up. After a bit of frustrated climbing, he found himself on top of her big toe. Kicking her big toe with his shoes in anger at his humiliation was the most he managed.
    "Yes... That's It..." Boomed Laetitia "Now My Next Toe..."
    From here Gregg cautiously climbed over the toe strap, grabbed the side of a crossing strap, and edged his way up her foot. From here he sat down and let go, sliding down the top of her foot onto her 2nd toe. On hands and knees, he pounded away at the top of the huge toe.
    "Okay... Next Toe..." She said with a dry boredom.
    Gregg stood up and leapt to her middle toe and repeated his procedure. He hoped it would be over soon.
    "Not Much Of A Massage..." Laetitia said. "But Let's See How You Handle... More Sensitive Areas..."
    The huge foot tipped upward, and Gregg found himself tossed down between her toes, then out over the edge of the sandal, rolling onto his back and ended sprawled on the ground looking up.
    To his horror, her legs were bending and her ass lowered as she began to sit down. The earth shook as her hands hit the ground. It felt like the end as she squatted low, her crotch hovering overhead, her body blotting out the sun.
    Then she sat back, the ground shaking and heaving. The light returned and she was down. Her building-sized legs rose up and surrounded the plaza. Her body rose before him, huge and curvy and she was smiling at him.
    He looked from her face, down her torso, to the ground where her short dress was hiked up her thighs, and he could see her panties in the dim shade before him.
    "Now Gregg... Tell Me What You See..." Laetitia commanded and she reached between her legs and lifted the hem of her dress.