- Text Size +

It all felt like so long ago…


Andrew grunted softly as he struggled, the mountains of flesh weighing down on him. Kate smiled, feeling him squirm under the ball of her foot.


“How was work today?” she asked, not expecting an answer, “I hope you made me lots of money.”


As part of their “new living situation”, Kate would grow Andrew back to normal size just so he could still pay his half of rent. Before long though, Kate forced him to change his deposite information, transferring all of his money over to her bank account. She now owned everything he had. She took over his room, taking his TV and PC, and shrinking down everything else and dropping them like toys into the trash can. Now, Andrew spent every waking hour home doing whatever Kate wanted. This mostly entailed getting teased, stepped on, chased around, giving her endless foot rubs, and cleaning up after her. It was miserable…


“Where’s my hello kiss?” Kate said, applying a little more pressure and slightly twisting her foot. A second later she could feel the tiny pecks just beneath her toes.


Andrew would have tried escaping weeks ago, getting in his car for work and bolting to the police station. But then Diane came into the picture…


Andrew’s girlfriend had come by to check on him after he stopped responding to her messages. She was greeted at the door by a much taller Kate, who quickly ushered her into the living room. It felt very strange… the room where the three of them had had fun evenings together had changed. Everything felt off, like Diane was seeing it through some kind of funhouse mirror. It made her feel dizzy.


Diane hurried to her boyfriend’s room, only to find that completely changed as well. The walls were painted a dark purple, his TV was double the size, his bed was replaced with a giant vanity mirror with makeup strewn about.


“Where is he?” Diane almost screamed in a panic.


She turned around to see the smiling, giggling face of Kate looking down at her before a blinding light overtook everything.



As she opened her eyes, Diane could feel the carpet bunching up around her. The first thing she saw was Kate’s massive pudgy toes now towering above her.


Diane let out a proper scream as her eyes traveled higher, up to the still giggling face that now dominated the sky as Kate squat down, getting a better look at her newest toy.




Ever since then, Diane had never left Kate’s side, and Andrew had never been more obedient. All three of them would spend lazy afternoons together watching TV. Or rather, Kate would be watching while Andrew stood on the coffee table messaging the ball of her foot as she pressed it against the table. His efforts were spurred on with the knowledge his girlfriend was getting tossed around inside Kate’s enormous mouth.


For Kate, sucking on the formerly 5’8 brunette became one of her favorite pastimes. Feeling the little bitch squirm and push against her tongue, feeling so powerless. Every now and again Kate would open her mouth to let Diane breathe, only for a few seconds at a time of course. It also allowed her cries for mercy to travel, the tiny squeaks barely audible to Kate and Andrew, who always seemed to work harder upon hearing her.


Kate gave a long, loud yawn, opening her cavernous wet mouth wide, allowing Diane to get some light as she lay sprawled against the titaness’s tongue. The loud, low sound from the back of her throat made Diane’s entire being vibrate, before being once again pressed against the roof of Kate’s mouth as it quickly closed.


“Guess it’s bedtime for me,” Kate sighed, setting her feet flat on the ground, “you guys too~.”


Smiling, Kate reached forward to the coffee table, plucking up her tiny roommate between two fingers. With her free hand, she grabbed a purple sock she’d discarded on the floor earlier that day. Keeping the mouth of it open with her fingers, she dangled the tiny Andrew just above it. He twisted squirmed in a way that made Kate smirk, before happily letting go.


Andrew fell quickly, his half-inch body tumbling down the soft fabric before landing on his back, his light body still forming a visible divot at the bottom. 


Andrew tossed and tried to turn, unsure of where to go but still trapped on all sides by the sock. It was dark and felt clammy, the sweat from earlier that day not having a chance to dry completely. 


His situation only got worse as he looked up, sensing some movement, only to see Kate’s massive toes inching themselves closer and closer.


Andrew tried frantically to turn around, knowing what was coming, but to no avail. Kate’s massive sole slowly pressed into his body, getting tighter as she pulled more onto the sock. Andrew’s body got pressed tighter and tighter, his face getting buried into the sole he’d just spent over two hours rubbing. He turned his head so he was at least able to breathe, even if the air was dank and filtered through heavy fabric. 


Satisfied, feeling Andrew’s tiny body form a lump beneath her foot, Kate slowly let her foot fall onto the carpet. She felt him press harder into her skin, the equivalent of a quarter-inch stone in her sock. It was very lucky for them that shrinking gave them some added durability, so while his bones creaked they would at least not snap under Kate’s already husky body.


Still looking down, Kate glanced at her cleavage and couldn’t help another smile. Aiming carefully, Kate pursed her lips, letting a small glob of spit drip from out of her mouth, containing the tiny form of Diane. 


The tiny woman found herself covered in oozing saliva, now resting between Kate’s absolutely massive breasts. While already being an astonishing G-cup, Kate’s globes now seemed outlandishly massive compared to her little prisoner as she tried wiping the spit from her face.


Unfortunately, Diane’s rest would sadly end just as quickly as it had begun. A shadow fell over her for a split second before Kate’s finger shoved the little thing deeper between her breasts. She pushed a good few inches in, feeling Diane mesh just as flat as Andrew between her two mounds of skin before taking her finger out. She gave a playful squeeze of her breasts, adding to the already high pressure, making Diane squirm and tickle Kate, which she enjoyed.


With her toys where they belonged, Kate slowly stood, adding more pressure onto her favorite of the two. She walked to her bed slowly, savoring each step and making them last as long as she liked, while Andrew knew he’d be pressed against her all night… hardly able to sleep between her sock and her foot, as sweat would bead down onto him beneath her blankets, only to repeat this torture and humiliation the next day.


He had to escape and stop this. And he needed to do it soon.