- Text Size +

Andrew closed the door softly behind him, twisting the knob to avoid any loud click. He gave a low sigh as he stepped away from the door, kicking his shoes off at the entrance. It didn’t matter how quiet he was, it would all be the same soon. Still, these moments before always felt the sweetest. Just a little more normalcy before she came out…


Closing his eyes and bracing, Andrew took the first few steps into the living room of his apartment.


Almost on cue, a strange energy overtook his body, giving off a light sensation lasting only two seconds. He’d become more used to this feeling, but the dread it brought flooded out the calm he had just felt. 


As Andrew opened his eyes he was met with a now too familiar sight. 


The fibers of his carpet rose to nearly half his body. The couch in the center of the room, and the coffee table in front of it, now towered high like buildings. The often cramped-feeling living space now felt so vast and open, the carpet like an endless field of tall grass. But, along with this seemingly open space, emphasized that there was nowhere to hide. A feeling that Andrew was struggling with, knowing what was to come next.


A loud thud sounded off behind him.


“Oh no…” Andrew thought.


“Hey Roomie,” a loud voice said as someone stepped out from the nearby kitchen.


“Welcome home~.”





It started so innocently just a few months ago. 


Just something for a joke.



“Hey Andy, check this out!” Kate shouted from the living room, excitement evident in her voice.


“One sec!” Andrew shouted back, finding a moment to pause in his video game before turning off his monitor.


He walked out and through the hallway to their shared living room. Andrew saw Kate sitting on her knees at the coffee table, an opened package to her side and another smaller box held between her manicured fingers, looking up with a smile.


Kate was dressed pretty light for how cool it was in the room, a black tank top, black pajama bottoms, and pink slippers. She didn’t seem to mind it, and neither did Andrew. At 4’11, and a bit on the heavier side, Kate would definitely fit the description of a shortstack. She wore her weight gracefully, it all seemed to gather in all the right places. The black top stretched comfortably around Kate’s figure, especially around her massive G cups, a curse for her back, but still an enjoyable asset. 


Andrew had such a huge crush on her in high school, but that eventually faded after he met his current girlfriend. Still, he couldn’t get over how hot she looked. Especially with her shoulder-length bleach blonde hair.


“What’d you get this time?” Andrew asked, walking by the couch and into their kitchen area, looking over to her while he grabbed a cup for water.


“I got it from a dark website,” Kate replied casually, opening the smaller box with care.


“Another one? Whatever happened to that exotic lizard thing you got from the last one?”


“I left the window open and he ran away,” Kate answered, not breaking her concentration, “this one’s different though.”


“Well, what is it?” Andrew continued to ask, looking away to fill his mug up from the tap. He let the glass fill, waiting for an answer as he took a sip.


Andrew turned around to see Kate pointing something at him. A strange black gun-looking device.


“Hey what the fuck!?” Andrew said in a sudden panic. He nearly fell backward, hastily setting his mug down on the counter as he tried to steady himself. Not a second later a shot of light energy zapped from the gun and hit the coffee mug. The mug glowed before quickly becoming smaller, in the span of a second becoming pea-sized.


His heart thumping, Andrew looked at the now tiny mug, then back to his roommate, who was smiling brightly.


“YES! This shit actually works!” Kate exclaimed, giving a happy little jump.


“What the fuck??” Andrew repeated as Kate was already walking away, “you bought a shrink ray!? Do you know how illegal those are?”


Kate walked to their TV, adjusting a setting on the device before replying, “it’s a size ray, and yes.”


Before Andrew could reply, Kate pointed the ray at the TV screen, zapping for a few seconds until it nearly doubled in size.


“There! Now we have a big screen TV!” 


Andrew stood in stunned silence. Just how casually she was taking this. She was always such a weirdo.


“Alright,” she said smiling, walking over to Andrew. She pointed the ray at the tiny mug on the desk and zapped it back to normal size, “that’s all I wanted to show you.”


Kate reached up and tousled Andrew’s hair, before reaching over and grabbing a cookie from the countertop.


“I’ll be in my room if you need me~,” Kate said sweetly before walking back to her room. Leaving a stunned Andrew alone in their kitchen, and her opened boxes sprawled out in the living room.





The next few weeks passed surprisingly uneventfully, aside from a few things changing size suddenly…


Andrew would come out of his room to see their couch being slightly bigger, their bowls now able to hold more food, and some of the larger boxes in their storage now able to be pinched up between his fingers. It was all innocent enough.


Most nights whenever Andrew would pass by Kate’s room he could hear that familiar zapping sound and see that light come from beneath the door, followed by a snort of laughter from Kate. 


Nothing went wrong until one day Andrew woke up to a very different world…


He opened his eyes one morning to his bed being thousands of times larger than himself. At roughly half an inch tall, Andrew was in complete panic. He stood up, looking towards his opened door.


“KATE!” Andrew yelled as loudly as he could, his voice traveling not as far as he hopped, resulting in nothing but a small squeak. 


After some time with no results, Andrew quickly decided he had to leave to get her attention. She was the only one who could help him get back to normal. Though he couldn’t shake off the question of how he got like this in the first place. And he didn’t like what the answer likely was… She’d definitely gone too far this time. They’d definitely need to talk about this.


Andrew repelled down off of his bed, hanging and sliding down his blankets as they drooped onto the floor. Kate had a habit of going overboard when she was having fun. From drinking, shopping, or anything she could get her hands on, Kate would often push it to the extreme, unwilling to control herself. It was usually a lovable aspect, something that made her fun at parties and extra flirty, but this… this was going way too far.


After getting off the bed, Andrew ran to his door as quickly as he could. Taking twenty minutes to jog the length of his bedroom. He peered down the hallway to find it also empty. Running again, Andrew made his way towards their living room, setting a course for their coffee table and the very climbable cloth that dangled to the floor. 


His heart pumped and his lungs heaved, as Andrew tried crossing the now endless carpet that stretched for miles. She was definitely going to have to make it up to him for this… Andrew could almost taste the cookies Kate would make for him to make it up for this. He imagined her apologizing for her carelessness, shrinking him before bed as a joke. 


As he passed her door, however, Andrew heard the jiggle of a doorknob. He turned over to see Kate’s door swinging open, a loud thud as she slowly stepped out of her room.


Kate came out, stretching her arms out with a loud yawn that thundered lowly in the air. Her steps sounded even heavier than usual as her bare feet boomed against the carpet. Each step Andrew could see her body jiggle softly, her hips and breasts moving naturally with her gait.


Andrew stared in awe as this drowsy behemoth carelessly stepped next to him. Her foot crushing the strands of carpet not too far from Andrew. He could almost feel the heat coming off her body, or maybe that was just his blush. Either way, the impact of her step also shook him back to reality.


“K-KATE!” he stuttered out finally, “WAIT!!”


Andrew ran after her, his screams going unheard as he watched her large ass jiggle away with each step.


She outpaced him significantly, crossing large distances in one step. It felt so strange seeing something move so quickly, before contextualizing it to his own smallness.


Andrew followed her into the kitchen, abandoning the coffee table, as she stood idly at the coffee maker, waiting for it to heat up. 


“Kate!!!” Andrew yelled up, running up to her large heels, “down here!!!”


Kate yawned again, not noticing anything out of the ordinary until her coffee was ready. She pulled her mug from the base of the coffee machine. She reached for the sugar and spoon and began making her coffee how she liked it.


As she did, Kate lifted the heel of her foot absentmindedly. Andrew was surprised by the movement, falling onto his back as he looked up at the sole of his roommate. He could see some small fibers of carpet and dust covering the bottom of Kate’s foot. Everything clung to the small amounts of sweat that had formed from beneath Kate’s covers. The girl whose head only reached his shoulders could now easily squish him like a bug, as her soft doughy sole towered above him. 


“K-KATE!!” Andrew yelled as her heel slammed down next to him, giving a louder thud against the hardwood of their kitchen. 


His panic rose again as she quickly lifted her foot again and walked further into the kitchen, each step now thundering all around him, ringing every danger signal in his mind.


Andrew got up and ran after her, waving his arms and screaming her name as she took out a piece of bread from the pantry. After getting a slice, Kate turned around and went back to the counter.


Andrew nearly fell over again, now seeing her massive feet coming towards him. He gave a loud shriek as he saw her foot raise, a shadow falling over him before her big toe slammed just a few steps away. 


Fuck…


Her toenail alone seemed big enough to lay on, absolutely massive compared to his now tiny frame. 


Kate’s sole twisted quickly as she turned to face the counter again. Taking out a knife to spread some butter on her bread, a light snack to get her day started.


More eager now, Andrew moved quickly to Kate’s foot, slamming both of his fists into the soft doughy skin. It felt warm as his hands sunk into her skin, almost like punching a mattress.


“KATE,” Andrew grunted, punching harder, “I’M… DOWN… HERE!”


Suddenly, Kate’s sole raised, the edge knocking hard against Andrew, the soft skin slamming into him and knocking him backward flat on his back. His head crashed against the wood floor, disorienting him.


When he finally could open his eyes again, Andrew saw Kate’s eyes staring back down at him. A blank expression on her face.


“Ew… stupid bug,” she said, her voice echoing from high above.


Kate’s foot soon filled up the sky, as she lowered it down closer and closer to Andrew. He raised his hands to catch the dusty sole before it fell on top of him. His hands sunk into her sole as the weight slowly built up. Despite his best efforts his arms were forced back. His elbows pushed down against the floor as Kate effortlessly dominated him.


“K-Kate…” Andrew grunted, almost inaudibly.


Was this it…?









Slowly, the weight stopped adding and was soon lifted. Andrew took a sharp breath in, finally able to breathe again, his lungs filling with the scent of the dusty floor and Kate’s lavender moisturizer. He rolled over, coughing softly as Kate’s sole crashed back down a few feet away.


“Got you!!!” a voice loudly gloated from high above. 


Andrew looked back up to see Kate, now smiling down at him, almost holding back her laughter.


“I totally fucking got you, Andy,” Kate laughed, adjusting her stance as her feet thumped around a stunned Andrew, “I knew you were there the whole time!”


“Wha… What the hell!?” Andrew yelled up to his roommate as she continued to laugh.


“Don’t worry, don’t worry,” Kate continued, wiping a tear from her eye as she pulled her size ray from her pajama pocket, “I was just playing. It was fun having an ant-sized roommate.”


In a matter of seconds, Kate zapped Andrew, quickly returning him to normal size. He still lay on his back, gasping for air from his sore body.


“Hey, that’d make a cute nickname! Anty!” Kate continued to laugh as she stepped back onto the living room carpet, coffee and bread in hand.




Every morning since then, Andrew would wake up flooded with anxiety. He’d spring up and immediately pat down his surroundings, making sure everything was the size it should be. He’d feel relieved finding everything fine. But outside his room, things continued to shift and change.


Andrew now needed a step stool to get onto their couch, and to reach the kitchen table. He almost felt like a child in his own home… Not to mention…


“Hey there, pipsqueak~,” Kate said smugly, bending down to keep her head from hitting her doorway. Both sides of her wide hips could be heard scraping against the doorframe to her room.


After growing everything she wanted in the apartment, Kate finally decided to turn the ray on herself. Changing from the shortest of all her friends to a chubby amazon. She towered over her formerly taller roommate, touseling his hair and giggling whenever she passed by. It was… emasculating, to say the least.


Andrew’s section of couch seemed to lift up higher as Kate quickly plopped down on the other side. She gave a small grunt of satisfaction seeing him settle back down from her impact. 


They sat together, watching TV for some time. Kate’s feet resting on the ground, while Andrew’s barely seemed to make it past the seat. When the credits began to roll for a sitcom they had been watching, Kate swung her leg over, landing her foot up against Andrew’s side.


“Hey Anty,” she said, emphasizing her new name for her roomie, “give me a foot rub. I’m feeling a little tired.”


“What?? No!” Andrew retorted, pushing back against Kate’s foot. His entire hand could cover only the top half of this amazon’s foot. Pushing back felt useless, doing more to push himself back than actually moving it.


“Ah-ah,” she teased, flexing her toes slightly, “I wasn’t asking.”


As Andrew continued to push, Kate reached into her pocket and pulled out her size ray, pointing it towards Andrew and quickly shrinking him, at first to roughly the same height as her foot.


“K-Kate! Stop it!” Andrew yelled, feeling that familiar feeling of getting smaller. He could feel his center of gravity lowering, now finding himself tilting towards the slope created by Kate’s much heavier foot.


“You’re still not rubbing, Andy~,” Kate replied, scrunching her pedicured toes again. She zapped him again, making him half of his current size, her sole now doubling his height.


“KATE STOP!” Andrew yelled out, trying to sound his most serious. He continued to push back against her now giant foot, his strength failing him as she playfully pushed back. The slightest movement was stronger than anything Andrew could muster. 


“Come on, Pipsqueak, I told you what I wanted,” Kate teased further, shrinking Andrew more and more until he was a quarter of an inch tall.


He was even smaller to her than that morning she shrunk him, her sole seeming much bigger, even godly now. He continued to push and shove, though she could barely feel it. Kate concentrated hard on the feeling, listening to his cries that now came through as tiny squeaks. She chuckled, setting the ray down at her side.


“You know, Anty,” Kate said, leaning her sole forward, pressing a surprised Andrew between her hot soft sole and the cool leather of the couch, “I think we should have a talk about this roommate thing is going to work~.”