- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Martin enjoys a little 'alone time' with a Prodigan girl. But he faces a few 'home truths' after she finds out he's not been entirely honest...

From Martin’s perspective

 

Beth placed her head between my legs as her large hands moved their way across my jeans. Carefully, and with an eager smile on her face, she unbuttoned the top, and slowly moved the zipper down to the bottom. Her eyes were wide with excitement; I was the first guy she’d fucked in at least two weeks, and she was ready. There was no mention of the fact that she was my first in months…

 

Beth wasn’t perhaps what I’d usually go for in a girl. Short, maybe 5’1 - 5’2 at the very most, and even that was generous – with a round, rather plain face framed by shoulder-length brunette hair. She wasn’t overweight at all, but she carried enough that she couldn’t be described as slim.

 

Short and broad. Hardly what I’d usually find myself drawn to. Hardly the tall, slender, beautiful Georgia I found myself fantasizing about whenever I attended my lectures. Still, my dick was currently the one making decisions for me, and it needed a release. She would do.

 

As Beth pulled down my loosened jeans, pulling them over my ankles and throwing them to the side of the bed with careless enthusiasm, my big dick pressed against the fabric of my underwear, bulging out in desperation. Beth looked at the tent I was pitching and bit her bottom lip. She glanced into my eyes with her own large, blue eyes, before moving herself back down to my dick.

 

Carefully, her small, manicured hands burrowed beneath the elastic of my briefs, and slowly pulled them down, revealing my thick, throbbing monster…

 

…Beth sat back up once my underwear had been pulled away. She covered her mouth to hide a sly giggle. She moved her hand away and had a surprised, bemused look on her face. “I thought you said 6?!” she said.

 

“I did”, I replied, “around 6.”

“Nuh-uh” she responded, looking down at my throbbing hard-on, and wagging her finger. “I think somebody’s overestimating himself a little…” she said with a wry giggle. “Luckily, though, I brought this…” she got up off the bed and walked over to her jacket, hung up on my dorm room door. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a small tape measure and held it out before me.

Walking back to the bed, she placed her legs either side of me, straddling my body, before pulling out a section of the circular tape measure. “Let’s find out shall we…?” she said, clearly enjoying this. I sighed.

First Beth brought the end of the tape measure down to the base of my dick, the large ‘0’ pressed down against it. Pulling up the tape, she followed my throbbing dick all the way to the top, placing her manicured fingernail against the number, before pulling it up to her face to check.

 

A slightly disappointed smile formed across her face as she turned around the measure to show me.

 

“Looks to me like you’re only just pushing past 5 inches…5 point 1 at most…”

 

Just 5? That can’t be right. I’d always measured myself at 5 and a half, at least!

 

“I mean 5’s still pretty big…” I responded, trying to protect my own ego somewhat.

 

Beth scoffed, a disbelieving look on her face. “For a tiny little Brobby, I guess. You’re on the small-end of average at best, my guy!” ‘5 inches…god is that all?’ I thought to myself.

 

“Still…” she continued, “…length isn’t everything…”

 

With that, she moved the tape measure down to my dick once again. Despite the humiliation, it was still throbbing, still desperate to fuck. Beth wrapped the tape measure around my throbbing, veiny shaft, again placing the ‘0’ in the middle. Her eyes widened at the result, and she looked much more impressed than she had done a moment ago.

 

“5 point….8...well, then…somebody’s girthy…guess that makes up for your length…” she said, her eager smile returning, as if she’d decided against fucking me after reading my length, and then suddenly changing her mind.

 

She bit her lip once more. “Either way, your dick size wasn’t the real reason you convinced me…”

 

From within her panties, she pulled out a little paper sachet, perforated with small holes. “You’re into it to, huh?” It was a sachet of Gulliverans, exactly like the ones I had in my bedside drawer. My dick throbbed and ached at the sight of the little condom-sized sachet, knowing that inside it were hundreds, possibly thousands of tiny little Gulli specks. And that for god-knows-how-long, they’d been pressed against Beth’s pussy, breathing in her scent through the thin paper walls.

 

Beth tore open the sachet, peering inside with a wry smile. Whilst she looked inside, she moved her free hand down beneath her panties, and began to masturbate as she looked at the tiny specks inside.

 

After a few moments of pleasure, Beth removed her hand, which was now soaked with her juices, and wrapped it around my throbbing, thick dick. Her fingers struggled to touch one another, unable to fully reach all the way around my girth, but most of my length was hidden by her hand.

 

She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, coating it in her thick, sticky, clear fluid. Fuck, it felt good. Glancing at me with a smile, she removed her hand, and then poured the thousands of tiny Gulliverans onto my comparatively massive dick, to which they immediately got stuck, trapped by Beth’s pussy juices covering my massive, throbbing penis.

 

Beth removed her panties and bra, and was now fully naked, straddling me and looking down at the tiny, speck-sized dots covering the whole length of my dick. She moved her ear close to it, and could just about hear the tiny, faint screams and cries of the thousands of specks below.

 

Smiling cruelly, she raised herself up, moving her hand towards her pussy, spreading her lips and parting her thick, meaty labia folds, before slowly lowering herself down onto my dick. It felt…incredible. Her pussy was hot, soaking and amazing. I quickly began to forget about the tiny Gulliverans on my dick, as Beth began to bounce on my dick and then slowly move her body around on top of it as we settled in to an afternoon of fucking over and over and over again…

 

We were gods, and we knew it.

 

 

From a Gulliveran’s perspective:

 

Andi sweated within the hot, humid atmosphere within the sachet. She’d been in here for at least a day or so now, but only in the last couple hours had it become so unbelievably hot and humid. There was an impossibly strong odor in the air, a very familiar one, that hung all around them and occasionally grew so strong as to assault the nose of every person trapped in there with her.

 

She could hear muffled talking outside. Rescue, perhaps? It didn’t sound particularly organized or hurried, and she could only hear two voices. A guy and a girl, with the girl doing most of the talking.

 

After a few minutes, Andi’s world moved. The tall brunette was tossed around violently, along with the thousands of others trapped in here, naked and surrounded by darkness. Moments later, the roof of her prison seemed to shear itself off. Freedom, at last!

 

Moments later, the hopes of the tiny crowd were dashed, as the sky was taken up by a massive blue eye, gazing down at all of them. It seemed to hover in the air, occasionally blinking, occasionally closing for several moments at a time, until they were moved once again.

Andi found herself falling onto the side, and then downwards. Her stomach tossed and turned as she plummeted down, eventually landed on a hot, sticky surface. Her new reality was then clear to her.

 

High above her was the vast, hulking form of a young woman. She looked about 21, 22 maybe, and was bigger than anything she’d ever seen. A Prodigan…

 

Andi’s heart sank as she looked around herself. Her nostrils were assaulted with the powerful scent of dick and pussy, and after a few moments realised where she was. She was stuck, clinging spread-eagled to a dick bigger than any she’d ever seen. The crowd around her screamed, as did she, for help. For mercy. For God. For anything. But it made no difference. This boy and girl WERE their gods, and it seemed they had one thing on their minds…

 

The Prodigan girl moved her ear down to hear the Gulliverans scream, but instead of helping, she simply smiled.

 

Moments later, she moved herself above the massive, throbbing dick, and spread her monstrous pussy lips. The sight inside was terrifying; huge pillars of her juices clung to the thick, fleshy walls of her spread and gaping sex as it lowered itself down, swallowing inch after inch of the Prodigan boy’s immense, godlike penis and hundred after hundred of the tiny Gulliveran specks until, finally, Andi herself was gobbled up mercilessly by this massive, hungry pussy, sliding down the throbbing, veiny pole of his dick.

 

After this, nothing. The Gulliverans did not last long; between the immense girth of the boy and the thick, muscular walls of the girl, their rampant, giant sex ended every single Gulliveran stuck to his dick. Only those on the tip lasted, but would spend the rest of their days now trapped inside a horny Prodigan girl…

Chapter End Notes:
Been a while! Slightly less size-focus in this chapter, but I may explore Beth and Martin's 'relationship' a little further in future chapters.