- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we introduce Martin, the Prodigan, and an average morning in his life...

The sun shone brightly through the curtains of Martin's dorm-room window. Another Monday had come around, and the 21-year-old Prodigan was not excited about it. He stirred lazily beneath the covers of the bed, his mind fixed more readily on something else that was attracting his attention. Between his legs, his morning wood throbbed, practically begging to be released from the confines of the bed covers and satisfied. It was always the same, every morning. But...he couldn't, could he? Did he even have time? Mondays were always packed with lectures, seminars and other things that needed doing if he wasn't to truly waste these years of his life. 'Unfair', he thought to himself, as he lazily pondered all the things that he had to do today. All the while, his throbbing, desperate penis pulled his mind away from his mental to-do list and back to his more primal urges. He probably had time to play just a little bit. Knowing him, he'd be horny all day otherwise, if he didn't.

 

Leaning over to the bedside table, he opened the drawer and looked inside. Within were a variety of items; two unopened condoms, a snow-globe-like novelty and what appeared to be paper sachets, roughly the size of salt packets. Picking out one of these, he closed the drawer once more, and turned back to himself. Throwing off the covers, revealing his rather average-sized, throbbing dick, he ripped open the packet and poured the contents all onto his junk. From within the packet tiny specks, numbering in the hundreds, seemed to fall down onto and around his junk, some landing on the thick, veiny flesh of his cock, others landing in the forest of his pubes, and some onto the bed itself. Throwing the packet aside, he looked at his dick, sparely covered in these barely-visible specks. "Okay, slaves, get to work. I need to cum." 

 

Within the packet were hundreds and hundreds of Gulliverans. Within Martin's world, there were five main varieties of human; Prodigans, like him, were the largest, and were truly gargantuan beings. Brobdingnagians followed them in size, being roughly 1in tall compared to the Prodigans. The Gulliverans were then 1in tall to the Brobbies, Lilliputians were 1in tall to Gulliverans and then, right at the bottom, were the Microputians, which were 1in tall to the Lilliputians. This, in effect, made Prodigans like him gigantic gods. And he certainly enjoyed his position of power. 

 

As he moved his hands back behind his head, resting upon their clasped forms, he closed his eyes and relished his power. All the while, on his dick, the chaos had just started...

 


 

"Oh...my...god..." one of the Gulliverans stuttered. It came from Jen, a 24-year-old Gulliveran, who until recently had been a promising young bank employee, before her capture and sale to this Prodigan giant. She stood at the base of his thick, throbbing cock, looking up at the monolithic monster, quaking in fear. She knew of Prodigans of course, but she'd never seen one before. This was not the first encounter she had imagined. The powerful and unrelenting scent of his junk hung in the air. It was a strong aroma of cock and cum, and overwhelmed many of the tiny Gulliverans that now scrambled around at the base of his dick. "W...what are we going to do?! This is insane! Fuck...fuck...I can't..." she began, slowly hyperventilating more and more, 

 

"Get it together!" a voice shouted, hands now clasped on Jen's shoulders. It was a man, Phil, who she had been speaking to during their time in the packet. "But Phil, LOOK! LOOK AT IT! Look at HIM! He's fucking HUGE!" she screamed, shaking in his grasp. "He's not THAT big! I'd bet any money he's no more than 6 inches, if that, by their size standards! He's just some college kid trying to feel big!" Jen began to calm somewhat, but still had reservations. "But-" she began, before being interrupted by Phil. "We're gonna get through this, and get out of here, but first, we've got to get to safety!" Jen nodded, calming slightly, still in the shadow of the monster cock of this Prodigan. Moments later, however, a voice thundered high above them. "I CAN'T FEEL YOU GUYS WORSHIPPING ME. GET TO FUCKING WORK AND MAKE ME CUM, NOW!" It was the Prodigan, booming his commands down to his tiny little fuck slaves. Many of them continued to panic and run in all directions, though some did as they were told, and began working on the gigantic monster of a penis, completely unaware of whether or not this massive titan could even feel their best efforts. Jen and Phil saw their chance and ran in the opposite direction, up towards the titan's navel. "Come on, Jen, if we can get there, we'll be able to hide, and then escape after he's-"

 

"TSK TSK. RUNNING AWAY? WHAT IS THE POINT IN BUYING THESE THINGS IF THEY DON'T EVEN GET ME OFF PROPERLY?! FINE..." the Prodigan boomed. His gaze was fixed entirely upon Jen and Phil. Or so it seemed. In truth, he was looking generally at a small number of tiny specks that had a similar idea. Moments later, a massive hand emerged at the side of his body, and clasped the throbbing dick, crushing anybody who was unfortunate enough to be on the shaft at the time. Slowly, he began to move his hand up and down his thick, veiny shaft, his foreskin moving back and forward across his engorged glans in tandem with his hand. "MMM FUCK....YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I NEED...

 

The Gulliverans panicked. Those that had survived thus far spread out across his body, some seeking shelter inside his dense pubic forest, others running in any direction, just away from his dick. The sound of his masturbation was deafening for them. The sound of his uncut foreskin rolling back and forth across his now precum-soaked glans merged with the deafening slamming of his humungous balls against his body. It drove the Gulliverans to run further, faster. It would do them no good. As the giant Prodigan moaned in pleasure, the crowds of Gulliverans were simply too small to make any real progress in the little time that they had before...

"AAAHHHH" the Prodigan sighed. From deep within his balls erupted a tidal wave of cum. Huge, thick ropes of white blasted from the tip of his engorged dick, slamming down onto his abdomen with incredible force, crushing and drowning the poor Gulliverans unlucky enough to find themselves in the path of his orgasm. "JEN!" Phil shouted, looking back at the young woman, who had fallen during their sprint away from the orgasming giant's dick. Seconds later, Phil saw her engulfed in a tidal wave of white, which rushed towards him. Tried as he did, he was no more able to outrun it than she was, and he too was drowned by the Prodigan's cum. More and more cum spewed from that monolith, a fourth blast, then a fifth. A sixth. It kept coming, before finally ebbing away. The Prodigan released his dick, which continued to leak cum and basked in the afterglow.


"Ahhhh" Martin sighed, as he finally came, his dick spurting out several globs of hot white cum onto his stomach. Releasing his dick, he let his hand fall to the side. He was slightly disappointed with his Gulliveran toys; he'd paid $10 for them. Still, he came, and that's all that mattered. In his afterglow, he wondered if any of them had survived, but quickly turned his attention to more important things. After a 10 minute rest, he arose from the bed, and stepped into the shower, getting ready for the day. He'd already missed his first lecture, but it was worth it...

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! More are to come, some following Martin, others following many of his tiny playthings, and a cast of other characters too! Feel free to feedback anything positive or negative you'd like.