- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah experiences what it's like to be played with by a 'god', after playing god so many times herself. Will she survive? Unlikely. This 'god' is VERY horny...

HEY LITTLE PLAYTHINGS. YOUR GOD IS VERY HORNY TONIGHT. I THINK IT’S TIME I HAD A LITTLE FUN, DON’T YOU…?

 

The Prodigan’s voice boomed all around. For the hundreds of tiny Gulliverans standing, huddled in fear on the outskirts of his endless pubic forest and beneath the vast mass of shadow created by the monolithic dick that towered thousands of feet high above them, his voice was truly deafening.

 

ACTUALLY, I’VE HAD A LITTLE THOUGHT. YOU ALL PROBABLY FEEL PRETTY DAMN PUNY NEXT TO MY BIG DICK, BUT LET’S MAKE YOU FEEL REALLY SMALL…

 

The Prodigan then tilted his body slightly, allowing the tiny little speck-sized Gulliverans to pour into the vast expanse of his hand. Moments later, the Gullis felt a rush, as they were brought even higher upwards. He had just…stood up.

 

The most minor of his movements was truly world-changing for the hundreds of tiny Gulliverans in his hand. The sheer size of him was truly, truly immense. Moments later, however, the Gulliverans felt a stomach-churning sinking feeling, as they were lowered down, down and further still, eventually being deposited (or most of them, at least) onto the floor below.

 

The Prodigan rose back up to his full height and, noticing the hundred or so Gullis he had left in his hand, casually dropped them down onto the vast. veiny landscape of his dick. Hannah, luckily, was not amongst these, finding herself in the equally intimidating position of being far, far below him at his feet.

 

She looked straight ahead, and all she could see were his vast, endless bare feet. His toes alone were bigger than the largest mountains she had ever seen, stacked atop one another. They had a somewhat feminine look to them, with long toes and little to no hair at all on their vast surface. Craning her neck further and further up, following the endless pillars that were his slender, long legs, and up to the middle of his body, she saw that same sight again that she had first seen when she found herself in this situation. His dick.

 

Only, from here, it looked different. The distance gave her some perspective on it, and, truly it was unimpressive. Whilst up close it seemed to completely dominate her view, rising so high above her as to appear as a god in its own right; its surface completely wrapped in monstrous veins the size of mountain ranges. And yet, from down here, when put in proportion to the rest of him, Hannah could guess that he was barely even pushing 5 inches. All of his talk about his ‘big dick’ seemed terrifying when she was up close to it, but clearly this Prodigan seemed to be embarrassingly proud of his little dick, that throbbed and strained to push even just a little over the 5-inch mark.

 

It made no difference to her situation, however, to know that her gigantic self-proclaimed god is little more than some loser who thinks his dick is in any way ‘big’. He could still end her beneath its veiny mass, or drown her, drown all of them even, in his cum.

 

SEE HOW TINY YOU REALLY ARE? I CAN END YOU ALL BENEATH MY FEET, IF I WANTED TO. BUT RIGHT NOW…I HAVE OTHER URGES…

 

With that, the Prodigan’s hand wrapped firmly around his dick, engulfing most of its ‘size’ within his palm, before gradually moving it up and down the shaft. Any surviving Gulliverans unfortunate enough to have been dropped onto the landscape of his cock were now little more than tiny specks of red, pressed against the vast, pulsing form of his throbbing penis.

 

AHHHHH….FUCK…” the Prodigan moaned, as his hand moved slowly up and down his shaft. Though from the fuller picture that Hannah was seeing, his hand wasn’t moving very far. She began to run, as fast as she possibly could, across the impossibly vast expanse of his bedroom floor, whilst this titan masturbated high above her. The screams of the other Gulliverans, who had also, to their misfortune, found themselves on the floor beneath him, grew fainter as she ran further from the rest, but were still audible to her.

 

And then he looked down. “RUNNING AWAY…? THAT’S NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD CALL WORSHIPPING YOUR GOD, IS IT? WHAT’S THE MATTER? SCARED OF MY BIG FEET?? WELL THEN, PERHAPS I SHOULD SHOW YOU WHY…

 

At that moment, the titanic Prodigan lifted his left foot. An incredible, overwhelming, sucking gust of wind pulled Hannah backwards, hurling her onto the ground and destroying a huge amount of her progress. Looking up, she could see it. The enormous, endless expanse of his sole, his long toes extending for what looked like miles from her size, and with nothing at all visible on its surface but dust and debris.

 

His hand stopped massaging his dick, though he did not release it. And then, he did it. His foot lowered so unbelievably, painfully slowly from Hannah’s point of view, down…

 

…but not onto her. She was alone. Probably not even visible to him. No. It was lowering onto the crowd...

 

Hannah looked on, powerless, but deep down relieved that she was not to end her days beneath this gigantic boy’s foot, just so he could play god.

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

 

The shockwave shook the ground beneath Hannah’s feet, knocking her down once more and shattering her eardrums, which now rang incessantly and painfully from the immense force displayed before her.

 

The crowd, that mere moments ago consisted of hundreds of men and women, were now nothing. Their lives were ended for…well, no reason beyond this boy’s fun. He was…a monster. And yet, Hannah truly now realised just how powerless she was. She could do NOTHING to him. And he could take everything from her. If he desired. If he knew she was there.

 

The force of his step had blown her into the narrow gap beneath his bed and the floor, sheltering her from his gaze for the moment.

 

Seconds later, she heard it. A tremendous crashing sound, like the sound of a tsunami crashing against the ground. Looking ahead, she could see huge, white oceans of something crashing down onto the ground. It was some kind of thick, sticky white liquid. It was…

 

…it was his cum. A couple of the few survivors of his feet who, like Hannah, had dislodged themselves from the group and run in various directions, found themselves now drowned in a hot, white ocean, too thick to swim through, whilst he moaned in pleasure above.

MMM. THAT WAS FUN…OH FUCK, HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE I SHOT A LOAD! FUCK IT, I’LL CLEAN IT LATER…

 

With that, the gigantic, naked god walked into the tiny (for him) ensuite bathroom that came with his dormroom, his feet unknowingly ending a couple more individual Gulliverans beneath their vast soles, cum still leaking from his deflating cock, and washed his hands.

 

Hannah was now left, alone, at least for the moment, to survive in this new, vast and VERY dangerous world beneath his feet…

Chapter End Notes:

It's been a while! Thought I'd make another entry! As always, feedback is very much adored!