- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannah the Gulliveran quickly realises that most terrifying truth; there's always someone bigger...

‘Ding’. The card machine made a sound as it accepted Hannah’s payment for her groceries. Moments later, however, as Hannah put her phone back into her purse, the earth shook.

 

“Earthquake activity today?” she asked the disinterested store owner, who shrugged silently, before Hannah did likewise and left. As the door opened, she stepped outside, before the ground quaked once more. It was faint, though, ‘probably just a lot of seismic activity today’, she thought.

 

As she walked back towards her home, the quakes kept happening, and each time they became more and more violent, and louder and louder. Eventually, they were so earth-shakingly violent that they threw Hannah over onto her behind. As she dropped all of her groceries onto the ground, the world suddenly grew darker and shadowed, as if a large storm cloud had drifted in front of the sun. It was certainly odd, as up until this point, the day had been completely clear.

 

Moments later, Hannah’s entire world changed. Far ahead of her a giant, black boot, its dulled leather still just able to shine slightly in the light of the sun, shook the earth a final time, as it came down onto an area of the city far from the suburbs of Hannah’s home. She felt genuine fear in the pit of her stomach, and her heart sank as she looked up, far, far above her at the enormous form of a Brobdingnagian.

 

Clad in an orange boiler suit, the Brobby, a male, looking roughly mid-late 20’s, with thick, curly blond hair and a youthful-looking face, looked down at her. Hannah froze. She had never seen a Brobdingnagian before. They were just as gigantic as she had heard. He must have been at the very least 400ft tall, maybe more. It was staggering to see just how massive he was. He was looking down at her, and yet not focusing on anything in particular, his eyes lazily scanning the area between his feet.

 

In the distance, Hannah heard the screams of crowds panicking and running from this massive monster. And yet he didn’t seem to do…anything. Hannah for her part couldn’t move. Her eyes were fixed on his. She wanted to run. Wanted to scream. And yet, she couldn’t. She was petrified in every way.

 

After a brief few seconds of scanning, the Brobby took out some kind of device. It looked to Hannah almost like a car vacuum, but with a large, perforated fabric bag attached to the bottom of it. Lazily, the Brobby then aimed it down, and flicked a switch with his thumb. The vacuum whirred to life, a deafening mix of sonorous whirring, hurricane-force winds and screaming, as hundreds and hundreds of people were sucked up into the machine.

 

Hannah still couldn’t move. Her heart was pounding. What was happening around her? Above her? And why? It was beyond her comprehension. She knew she needed to run. HAD to run. But she couldn’t move her legs. And then, it was her turn.

 

The vacuum passed over her, and she and hundreds of others fleeing the area were sucked up into the machine.

 

The world went dark. All that could be heard was groaning, screaming and wailing. Hannah, along with several thousand other Gullies like her, were inside the bag. Unharmed, mostly, but dazed, confused and disoriented. Through the walls of the bag, light came through, just enough to be able to see the fabric lining and the tiny, perforated holes through which air came in, but little else. Hannah, her heart pounding, her body still unmoving, save for her shock-induced shaking, lay there atop several other Gullies, silently…

 


 

Hours passed. Perhaps a day. Perhaps more. It was difficult to tell from within the sealed bag. They changed hands a couple times, that much was clear to Hannah. Poured in and out of different containers until finally they were packed all together, roughly 2000 of them, into a light, paper-like sachet. They could breathe easily enough inside it, that was not an issue, though it was certainly claustrophobic in there. There was very little space, and whenever they were moved, they were thrown around the entire space, smashing into one another frequently.

 

After a great deal of movement, and the sound of muffled voices on the outside of the paper prison, they came to rest for what seemed like hours. It was dark, but warm enough, with all the others inside. Hannah, for the first time in a while now, fell asleep, through exhaustion if nothing else.

 


 

The world shook around her once again, pulling her from her slumber, as she was thrown around, along with the other 2000 Gullies in there, smashing into others and trying to keep her footing on the paper-like ground beneath her sandalled feet.

 

Then, for the first time in what felt like an age, she saw light. Actual outside light. It was dim, but it was light. The top of the paper container had been broken, and the ground beneath Hannah shifted. She began to fall, dropping out into the world once more. A vast, open space of a world. This was certainly not her hometown. It was hard to say exactly where she was – everything seemed so far away, until her speculation was broken by a landing on a soft, warm surface.

 

Hannah, groaning, found her footing, as she looked around her. The sight that met her eyes was truly incredible. Towering over her, rising high above her thousands and thousands of feet into the air was the biggest, most impossibly gargantuan dick she had ever seen. Emerging from a mousy brown pubic forest that seemed to be equally endless, the dick was truly massive. The thick, throbbing shaft was prolific with huge, pulsing veins that ran along the length like towering mountain ranges, and which were so thick and monstrous themselves that they seemed large enough that one could fit several Gulli buses stacked inside them all at once and still have plenty of room.

 

The skin, clearly white normally, had a pinkish hue about it, likely because of how monstrously engorged it was from its regular, flaccid size, and this was the case all along the incredible length and girth of the titanic dick. As Hannah followed the shaft upwards, her eyes came to a huge ridgeline – the glans – which rose up from the rest of the shaft by at least 60ft, perhaps more. It was covered completely by this giant’s thick, uncut foreskin, which he had not yet pulled back, and which was clearly stretched to the limit containing the vast and throbbing head of this monster cock.

 

The air seemed to be completely filled with the thick and powerful aroma of the giant’s dick, the scent of which clearly indicated that he was incredibly horny and likely blew his load a LOT. Hannah, stunned into paralysis once again at the sight of something so unbelievably gargantuan could not quite believe what she was seeing. The Brobby that had captured her had been truly massive, but compared to this dick, his whole body was barely a fraction of its size. Which could only mean that this dick belonged to a…

 

Hannah found the strength to slowly turn her head behind her. Following her line of sight ahead of her, and high, high up, was the face of a Prodigan. It was a boy, aged somewhere between his late teens and early 20’s. He was…okay-looking, Hannah supposed. His face was slim, but rounded, and he wasn’t at all bad looking. But he wasn’t exactly striking either. Just…kinda average…

 

But he was smiling. Why was he smiling? His eyes seemed to fix on her, and yet not at all, as if she was so far beneath his notice. It was just like with the Brobby, only much more intense. This boy’s eyes were much, much bigger. The Brobby’s whole body was probably the same size as this boy’s eye. And he didn’t say anything. Not a thing. Until…

 

HEY LITTLE PLAYTHINGS. YOUR GOD IS VERY HORNY TONIGHT. I THINK IT’S TIME I HAD A LITTLE FUN, DON’T YOU…?

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is welcome and desired. If you like it, please write a review. I want to hear your thoughts.