- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Gulliveran girl has a little fun of her own...

Hannah fell into her soft bed, the comfort of it so relaxing after a long day. What the Gulliveran girl really wanted, no, needed right now, was a release. It had been a couple days now since she had a little…fun. Leaning over to her bedside table, she opened the drawer and pulled out a small, paper-like sachet, roughly the size of a condom wrapper, and closed the drawer.

 

Placing the tiny sachet on her bare midriff, she pushed down her tight, elastic jeans, peeling them off her skin and casting them aside, leaving her with just a short summery tee and her underwear. Lying back into her pillow, her thick, curly red hair cushioning her head that much more, she felt an air of relaxation pass over her. This was what she needed.

 

Looking down at the sachet, she gently lifted it. The afternoon sunlight bounced off the white walls of her bedroom, and Hannah could see through the thin paper a dark mass within. Confident that she had allowed enough of the mass to fall to the bottom of the sachet, she gently tore off one side of it, and poured some, but not all, of the mass onto her bare stomach.

 

The crowd of several hundred Microputians fell onto the vast, pale landscape. It was warm beneath their bare feet, and soft too. The confusion of their predicament soon abated, and was replaced by fear, as they looked up far into the distance to see the face of their captor. ‘Owner’ was more apt, though. Hannah did not collect these Microputians herself, she merely purchased them. For Gulliverans like her, which were a minority, these tiny sachets of Microputians, meant for novelty ‘Micro Farms’ and such, were an endless source of fun.

 

Hannah lazily lifted her left hand, and extended one of her long, slender, freckled fingers, before casually pressing her pad down onto the tiny crowds. From her perspective, they felt like nothing, leaving tiny red marks behind on her fingertip and her stomach, as they began to disperse. The tiny specks moved in all directions, but did not get very far on the vast flat stomach of the gigantic redheaded Gulliveran. Hannah released a soft scoff from her nose, before tilting her body to the side to allow the surviving Microputians to fall into her waiting right hand, cupped and ready to catch the tiny crowds, which she did with ease.

 

Hannah, again without so much as a casual thought, sat up and extended her arm over to her bare feet, before dropping the tiny speck-sized Microputians onto them. Most found themselves between her long toes, the smell of her dried sweat pungent in the air, and dominating their nostrils. Others found themselves clinging to the deep grooves of her vast, orange-hued soles, whilst some landed on the bedsheets far, far below. “Get to work little specks – I want the best footrub you tiny fucks can give me!”

 

Lying back down, Hannah could feel her sex between her legs growing more and more wet with every moment. Without even thinking, her left hand was already beneath the fabric of her underwear. Gently, she slowly slid one, and then two of her long, freckled fingers deep inside herself, whilst softly tapping, and then caressing gently, her clit with her thumb. After five or ten minutes of self-induced pleasure, Hannah decided to go in for the finisher…

 

Picking up the tiny sachet, filled with the other 800 or so Microputians, she pulled down her underwear, and pushed the thick walls of her sex open. Lazily, Hannah then poured the remaining hundreds of puny, pathetic little specks into the open, hungry maw of her sex, and allowing it to close on them. She could just about feel them with THAT many tiny specks in there. It felt…AMAZING.

 

She did this every couple days, of course, but it felt no less special every time. She felt like a god. Playing with so many lives just so she could get off. It felt phenomenal.

 

There was no way she could hold on to this much longer. She could feel wave after wave building inside her. She almost felt like she was leaking, she was that wet. Any Microputians in there were surely drowning by now. Hannah couldn’t resist. Her hand once more found itself between her legs, this time rubbing and sliding in and out of her sex that much more vigorously. The giant redhead moaned in pleasure, louder and louder, as she masturbated. More and more minutes went by, the pleasure building to breaking point.

 

MMMM FUCK!” she moaned, loudly, as her pussy engorged itself and flooded the hundreds of Microputians deep within, Hannah riding each and every wave of pleasure that coursed through her entire body, whilst her long toes scrunched with pleasure crushing the other hundred or so Microputians that had, until now, been trying to either give this giant horny girl’s stinking feet attention, or otherwise trying to escape.

 

Laying her head back down again, Hannah removed her hand from between her legs, and brought it up to her long, freckled face. Her deep green eyes surveyed the thick, sticky juice that clung to her fingers, strings and pillars of it connecting her fingers together, and inside them one could faintly see the tiny, speck sized bodies of Microputians, most motionless, some faintly stirring. Smiling wryly, sexually satisfied, Hannah placed her fingers in her mouth, and sucked off the remains, swallowing the ’survivors’, if they even were, whole, forcing them go through an even more painful ordeal in her stomach.

 

After 10 minutes of resting, Hannah got up, pulling up her underwear and walking over to the wardrobe, where she threw on something casual – a hooded sweater, some shorts and sandals, before going out to grab a couple things from the store.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, any feedback is welcome. If you're enjoying it, I'll keep writing it!