- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Told (mostly) from Martin's point of view, in which he discovers a new way of interacting with his tiny playthings.

I lay in my bed one quiet evening, alone in just my underwear, casually scrolling through my phone. There wasn’t much going on. At least, nothing much to do with me. Most of my dorm were already out, dancing in a club somewhere, or otherwise having a ‘good time’ with somebody they picked up and went home with. For my part, I was too tired to try all that tonight. That said, it had hit midnight and I was still idly scrolling through social media until I came across an ad.

 

CrossChat – Multi-size chat app; talk through your terrarium dome!’

 

My mind whirred with all kinds of thoughts. I could actually TALK to my puny little playthings. I could feel my dick begin to twitch between my legs as all kinds of ideas raced through my mind, my body going into autopilot. I opened the app store immediately, and downloaded the app. After a few seconds of a circular egg-timer working its way around in front of the orange logo on my phone screen, it was finally ready.

 

Sign in or register’. I made an account quickly, signing up straight away. ‘Martin-God’. It had a nice ring to it.  It asked my to register my race. ‘Prodigan’, I typed, and adjusted my settings to Prodigan measurements. ‘Set range for ping’. Hmm. 6 Prodigan feet. I tapped ‘next’, and then hit the orange wavelength symbol in the middle. That should pick up any Microputians in my room, at least.

 

After a few moments, it came back. ’13.2 billion matches based on your search criteria.’ Fuck. Was that really how many I owned? My mind raced, and I could feel my dick starting to grow larger with the thought of the power I had over 13.2 BILLION people....

 

I stood up and casually walked over to the desk in my room, and opened the drawer, pulling out any random terrarium dome, each one containing roughly 2.2 billion Microputians, by my own calculations, and carried it back to my bed with me. Placing it on my stomach, I flicked through the CrossChat app and narrowed my criteria to ‘within 1 foot’. ‘2.2 billion matches based on your search criteria’. I smiled.

 

Looking down at the tiny continent, contained within a little dome, altogether roughly the size of a nickel, I felt my dick grow larger and larger, pushing up against my underwear, and pitching a tent high above the highest reaches of the dome. And I hadn’t even used the app yet.

 

I tapped the icon saying ‘Open random chat with online user’, and it brought up a message screen with ‘Ellie#022407 - Microputian’. I tapped her picture. She was hot. Looked the same age as me, around 21, with blonde, curly hair and quite the chest on her. ‘Well aren’t you the cutest little plaything’ I typed. I’d considered adding a wink emoji to the end but decided against it and sent it.

 

As I browsed through the other settings on the app, my phone buzzed. A reply. “Are you the…?” I smiled. I knew what she meant. “Yes” I replied, quickly.

 

“I’ve seen what you do to the other domes. Why?” she asked. It was a little disappointing, I was hoping she might comment on the gigantic dick that cast a shadow over her entire world from within my underwear but there was still time.

 

“Because it feels good. Because I can.” I responded, casually. I was being honest, at least. I never really questioned it before, but then why should I? I’m a god to them, after all. I should be able to do as I please.

 

“Will you do the same to us?” she typed, her tone difficult to read. Was this fear or insolence on her part? IMs are so irritating sometimes. “Maybe” I replied, “it depends how I feel. No. Scratch that. It depends on what YOU do.”

 

“What do you mean?” her reply came back quickly.

 

I smiled. Casually, with my free hand, I moved it slowly down to my underwear, and pulled it gradually down, over my throbbing dick, and eventually off, leaving me completely naked, and the tiny little Microputian terrarium dome sat in the shadow of my dick.

 

“What do you think?” I typed, tauntingly. I hoped she’d have the intellect to know that THIS time I was referring to my dick, and not to whatever little reply she’d given.

 

“Well that’s….something.” was her reply. ‘Something’? As far as I was concerned, to her my dick was EVERYTHING. It took up her whole sky, it WAS her sky. With the slightest motion, I could destroy her entire world with just the tip. If I wanted…

I was starting to grow bored now. I was still horny as fuck but this ‘Ellie’ wasn’t giving me much. ‘Time to take it up a notch’, I thought.

 

“It’s now your everything. You can probably tell, but I’m feeling pretty horny. So, here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to go outside, and you’re gonna film my massive dick dominating your tiny little world. Then, you’re gonna cum for me. And then you’re gonna sent it to me, and if I like it, I won’t drown your whole world when I cum. Got it?”

 

I waited patiently. She’d seen it, but not replied. A few minutes passed, and then more and more. I started to get antsy. I NEEDED to cum. What the fuck was she doing?

‘Ping’. My phone buzzed and I saw the video loading and buffering. Once it had finished, I played it…

 


 

Ellie started filming within her house, in preparation. On the footage that Martin watched, he could see that she opened the back door of her house and then panned the camera upwards to see something…truly vast. The thick, veiny monster, just over 5 inches-long to its owner’s scale (and visibly so from Ellie’s too), but over 2000 miles long on the film footage from the Microputian’s point of view, took up the entire sky. It shadowed the world, creating a slightly darker film from its sheer size, and the sound was immense. A deep, near-constant thrumming sound, as it loomed over her, was audible in the clip. Ellie tried to get the entire dick into her shot, but it was proving difficult for her. Less-than-impressive though it was for Martin’s scale, to her it was still gargantuan. Planetary, even. After some panoramic wide shots, Ellie turned the camera, placing it on the ground, angled so that some of Martin’s dick was still visible, but that all of her was. The 5-foot-9 (in Microputian terms, anyway) beauty then lay down, removing her shorts and showing her sex, which she immediately began to rub. Slowly, at first, she massaged the outside, before slowly moving a finger deep inside herself. And then a second. Moving them in and out, all the while stimulating her clit with her thumb, she began to moan, though her eyes were closed off-camera, likely thinking of something (or some-ONE) else, as opposed to her potential doom in this giant god’s cum.

 

“Oh fuck…” she blurted out, partly on purpose, as her long toes on her large bare feet scrunched and flexed as she fingered herself. “AHHH” she said, loudly, before relaxing. Her arms fell to her side, and she waited a moment before standing, and switching off her camera…

 


 

As I watched the film, I (partly involuntarily) grasped my big dick, before slowly moving my hand up and down the shaft. Just seeing how fucking HUGE I was was…immense. I’d never really seen it from their perspective before but…I’m a fucking GOD! I’d always felt like one, but now I really KNEW it. And fuck did it feel good. As I masturbated, I felt myself growing closer and closer, as I watched Ellie finger herself beneath the shadow of my world-devouring dick.

 

And then…’ping’. I ignored it. I was so close. I could answer it in a minute. I could feel my cum building in my balls, into my shaft…it was gonna be a fucking FLOOD…

 

‘Ping’. So close…

 

‘Ping. Ping. Ping’.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I sighed, heavily, as my dick unleashed blast after blast of cum onto….onto…

 

Shit. I forgot about them. The city was completely drowned in a  hot, sticky white ocean, along with the area around it below my navel.

 

I closed the video to see a flurry of messages from Ellie.

 

“What are you doing…?”
“Wait, hold on, you’re fucking masturbating!?”
“You said you’d fucking leave us alone!”
“STOP you fucking stump-dicked loser! You’ll drown us all just so you can feel ‘big’ with your puny dick? Yeah you think it looks big to us but we can ALL see it compared to the rest of you, y’know!!”
“PLEASE! I’M SORRY!”

‘Stump-dicked loser?’ A slight scoff left my lips. Accidents happen, though. Clearly she was angry. But, in the end, I AM a god…what does the anger of a toy matter to me?

I rested for a moment, basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, before getting off the bed, cleaning myself up and hitting the hay.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, please leave any feedback you have and story suggestions of things you'd like to see.