- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Martin uses a Microputian continent as a tiny little sex toy, and a Microputian couple are forced to come to terms with their fate.

Amelia and Jake are an attractive young Microputian couple in their mid-20’s. Having just moved in together, they are ready to begin their new lives. Unfortunately for them, they live within a Terrarium continent dome owned by some Prodigan student or whatever he is. Thus far, their dome has succeeded in evading his notice, either by chance or by choice. His choice. Whatever the reason, life has continued more or less as normal for the over 2 billion Microputians living in Amelia and Jake’s dome. The economy was doing well, politics were stable and life was, as far as they were concerned, just as it should be. It was roughly 1 o’clock in the afternoon, and it was Amelia and Jake’s day off. The two of them worked Tuesday to Saturday, and had their Sundays and Mondays free to themselves. And what they liked to do was what any good-looking young couple who have just moved in together like to do. They liked to fuck. Constantly. Around the clock. The two of them were hardly nymphomaniacs, but they certainly possessed pretty high sex-drives, and at the minute they were having sex every single day, and at the weekends multiple times a day.

 

As it was 1 o’clock in the afternoon, Amelia and Jake were settling in to their second fuck of the day. Their morning sex was fantastic; now they were ready to go again. “Oh fuck…you’re so fucking BIG, Jakey…” Amelia moaned as Jake slowly slid his 9 inch-long (by Microputian standards at least) cock into his girlfriend, his foreskin being pushed back by her tight, soaking sex, which then engulfed his long, thick shaft as every last inch was pushed deeper into her. With every inch, she released a light moan of pleasure. Big as his dick was, Amelia loved it. In her eyes, bigger is better. Jake, for his part, loved just how tight and wet his girlfriend got for him, and the two of them began to roll against one another, slowly at first, but increasing in speed as they fell further and further into the pleasure of the moment.

 


 

Martin opened the door to his dorm room and locked it behind him. It was in the same state he had left it in that morning; bedsheet flung over and the torn and empty packet of what WERE Gulliverans left casually on the bedside table. Little of this was noticed by him, of course, used as he was to this general state of affairs. He would tidy it later. For now, he wanted to do something else. Kicking off his shoes, he closed the curtains of his bedroom and turned on the room light instead. Taking off his jacket, t-shirt and jeans, he was left just in his underwear and socks, the latter of which were also quickly removed. Beneath his black boxer briefs was his bulging dick, all 5½ inches of it throbbing for attention, knowing full well what he planned to do to lift his spirits after his fairly quick rejection by Georgia earlier. On top of his desk were a couple of tiny, snow-globe sized terrarium continents, all three of them containing roughly 2 billion Microputians each. Casually he grabbed one of them, and placed it down on the desk, just below where his boxer briefs ended, positioned exactly beneath the bulge in his underwear…

 


 

“Oh FUCK yes!” Amelia yelled in pleasure in hers and Jake’s bedroom. The horny couple were, by now, well into their stride, and were fucking rampantly on the bed. Amelia pushed Jake off her, rolling him around onto his back, before climbing on top of him, and lowering her starving sex back onto his massive 9 inch dick. “Mmmm…fuck that’s good…” he groaned, as his girlfriend smiled wryly, each bounce giving both of them a flush of pleasure. The two moaned and groaned; they had been fucking for 15 minutes now and the pleasure was building and building. They were getting closer and closer to what felt like the best orgasm in a while. And that was saying something…

 

…until, of course, their entire world shook. Thundering booms of footsteps shook them to the core. This, however, they were used to. They were well aware of the Prodigan that they were forced to live beneath, however for the most part they paid him no attention. Despite the footsteps, the quaking vibrations from which actually felt really good for their sex, the two continued with their rampant fuck, ignoring the giant that approached them. Until they could no longer ignore it. Their entire world shook violently, and Amelia was thrown off Jake’s dick and fell down onto the floor. After a moment or so, the violent motion stopped, and the two stood up, groaning in pain, but their sex still leaking and eager to continue.

 

“What the fuck was that?” Jake said, loudly. Amelia did not respond. She simply moved slowly, one step at a time, her bare feet thudding gently on the wooden floors of their bedroom, towards the large glass door that led out onto their balcony. “Oh…god…” was all she could muster, as she looked up, through the window glass, and again through the clear plastic dome that contained their little continent of people, at the bulging mass hovering miles and miles above them…

 


 

Having moved the tiny terrarium close enough to be played with, the Prodigan then, casually, removed the final item of clothing that he was wearing. His black boxer briefs against which his throbbing dick pressed eventually released their captive prisoner, which emerged like a gigantic sea monster from beneath the cotton waves, which lazily fell to the ground and were kicked aside by his big bare feet.

 

Martin felt a shiver of pleasure in the power he held over these tiny Microputian specks, all of whom, he imagined, were now looking up at him. At their god. At his dick. A dick which dwarfed their entire continent in size. “As you can probably see”, he began, “I’m feeling pretty…BIG today. And I’m guessing that seeing this”, he said, as he ran his fingers along the throbbing, veiny, 5½ inch long dick, which to the Microputians was roughly 2220 miles long, “makes you feel pretty fucking small…” He enjoyed savoring the moment. Feeling big. Feeling like a god. The idea of so many billions looking up at his dick in fear, entirely at his whims, it turned him on so much. “Go on”, he began again, “take it in. It’s pretty big, huh…?”

 


 

Amelia was stunned into silence as she watched the gigantic boy remove his underwear, revealing the throbbing monster that he kept within.

 

I’M FEELING PRETTY BIG TODAY, AND I’M GUESSING THAT SEEING THIS MAKES YOU FEEL PRETTY FUCKING SMALL…” he boomed overhead, his voice filling every part of the tiny city that sat beneath his aching, veiny monster of a cock. Amelia couldn’t tear herself away from the view. It was incredible. But for all the wrong reasons. Jake got up out of bed, his own dick still hard from their sex mere moments ago. He stood next to her on the balcony, the two of them completely naked, pre dripping from Jake’s hefty 9-incher, and likewise Amelia had her own dripping down her leg. The two of them looked up at the Prodigan that was now dominating their entire existence with his dick. Unable to say anything, true fear gripping them in their stomachs.

 

GO ON, TAKE IT IN”, he boomed, his hands on his hips, proudly showing off his planet-sized dick to the tiny terrarium in which they lived, “IT’S PRETTY BIG, HUH?” The Prodigan wore a smug, self-satisfied smile, clearly proud of his size. Though Jake voiced his disagreement, of course. “Is it fuck”, he said, a bemused look on his face, “MINE’S bigger than that, fuckin’ loser!” Amelia tore her gaze reluctantly away from the sight high above her, and back down to her boyfriend’s dick instead. He was right; if they were the same size, Jake’s long, smooth shaft alone would completely dwarf this Prodigan’s little, veiny worm. “He’s just some fucking girlfriend-less loser taking out his small-dick feelings on us to make himself feel big!” Jake continued. It brought Amelia little comfort though. It was still over 2,000 miles long to them. They could live on his dick and he wouldn’t know, they were that tiny by comparison. Amelia began weeping. This was too much.

 

“What’s he going to do to us?!” she cried, the tears beginning to stream down her face that much more. Jake couldn’t say much. He knew what he was going to do to them. If the roles were reversed, he’d probably try the same himself. The power must be…intoxicating, he thought. But he didn’t have the heart to tell Amelia. “Hey…come here. It’ll be alright. It’ll be okay…” he said, softly, holding his girlfriend in his arms. He didn’t know what else to say.

 


 

It was pretty hard NOT to jack off at this point. The power that he held over the billions that lived in this tiny dome, it was beyond reason. And he was beyond caring at this point. He felt so…BIG. It was truly intoxicating. He moved his hand down to the tiny continent-in-a-dome, and carefully removed the clear plastic dome lid, exposing the tiny continent ant its over 2 billion Microputian inhabitants to the real world around them; namely, his dormroom. Without even realising, Martin felt his hand moving up to his dick, grasping the shaft within his grip, engulfing most of his penis with his hand, and slowly moving it up and down across his dick. “Mmmm…fuck…it’s good to be a god…” he said, again not really realising that he was speaking out loud. Slowly, though increasing in speed gradually, he continued to move his hand up and down his dick, feeling the waves of pleasure and power with each motion of his hand. He looked down at the puny little continent, its inhabitants so small they weren’t even visible to him, and a wry smile spread across his face. “You should feel honored”, he began, still masturbating as he spoke to them, “you’ll all get to drown in your god’s cum!” Just saying it felt amazing. He had said it before, of course, to other Microputian continents he’d owned, many times, but it never lost its shine. He felt a pulse of pleasure flow through his dick, his balls and then through the rest of his body, weakening at the knees a little. The pressure was building. The pleasure. He closed his eyes, and began to fantasize in his head. He thought of Georgia, and the two of them playing out his god fantasy together.

 

“It’s so…BIG!” Georgia said, moving her hand over my dick, her mouth slightly agape. She brought up the Microputian continent dome next to it and compared the sizes. My dick completely dwarfed it. “You are a god to them!” she said, in astonishment, as an entire Microputian continent could fit a hundred times over just on the shaft of my dick alone. “Mmm, I’m so horny for you, big boy. Let’s fuck, now!” Pushing me onto the bed, the Microputian continent still in hand, the naked Georgia moved her long, slender legs either side of my body, looked at the billions of Microputians beneath her gaze, and then smiled. “Let’s fuck like gods!” she said, eagerly, before tipping the contents of the continent onto my dick. Not that I could feel anything land on it, of course, they were FAR too small, and not that either of us could see it either. But it was clear; billions now clung to my planet-sized dick for their puny, pathetic lives. And then Georgia lowered herself onto my shaft, every inch of it moving deeper and deeper inside her, her soaking wet sex wrapping around my dick as I went deeper and deeper, and then-

 

…”Aaaahhhhh” he sighed, contentedly, as his dick rope after rope of hot, white cum down onto the tiny, pathetic Microputian continent. His dick blew out blast after blast of it, completely drowning the entire Microputian continent. After 5 successive shots of cum, the entire continent was white, along with the desk upon which it sat. Martin felt his cock begin to deflate, still oozing and dripping cum from its tip, Casually, he walked over to his desk chair, turned on his console and loaded up Call of Duty to have a couple games while he basked in his afterglow.

 


 

Amelia and Jake looked up in astonishment, fear and horror, as the Prodigan’s hand wrapped around his shaft, and began to move backwards and forwards along the 2000 mile length of it. The huge, pulsing, mountain-ridges of his thick cock veins squashed and stretched along with the skin, as his uncut foreskin moved back and forward in time with the rest over his thick cockhead. “YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED”, he thundered, still masturbating, “YOU’LL ALL GET TO DROWN IN YOUR GOD’S CUM!” Amelia let out a wail at that point. Crying and shaking, there was little that Jake could do to console her at this point. The two of them would shortly experience their ‘god’s’ load, whether they wanted to or not. Jake began to shake too. He tried not to, but considering his situation, fear was a pretty natural feeling. Chaos abound in the city outside their home. Riots, raids, orgies and complete social breakdown occurred within the space of just 10 minutes. Some were engaging gleefully in the lack of rules, others simply fell to their knees in prayer, some even praying to the Prodigan himself. Why they would do such a think perplexed Jake; he couldn’t hear them, and even if he could, by the look of him and what he was doing, it’d only make him hornier! And then he heard something. It sounded like a huge, slurping sound, like a thick liquid being moved through a pipe. Looking up, he realised it came from the Prodigan’s junk. He was close. Jake held Amelia tightly, his dick having now deflated to its flaccid size of 5 inches, and said nothing. He just held her.

AAAAHHHHH!” was the sound that was heard in the distance, but to the Microputians this sound was dominated by another one. The tsunami of cum that he unleashed on their world thundered towards them with a violent, gushing and slurping sound. Each rope hit the continent with the force of a planet-killer asteroid, blowing away entire landscapes, and leaving oceans of cum in their place. And then it happened. The third cumshot was the one that ended Amelia and Jake. It landed directly on their city. The thick, impossibly hot lake of cum blasted them apart in a fraction of a second, and drowned the city’s population of 60 million in much the same time. By the time of his fifth cumshot, the entire continent had been decimated or drowned in an ocean of hot, white cum. There were just 347 survivors, out of a total population of 2.2 billion…